metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

In an effort to increase activity. Instead of a single chat topic, weekly polls will be created. Anyone can create them as of each Monday.

Each one will be for a general chat of the topic that the thread creator decides upon.

How does everyone feel about this idea?

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts
Sure. Anything that can help the activity is welcome.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Sure. Anything that can help the activity is welcome. NWA_31

Totally agree. I guess it is natural that the activity will be small when there is no upcoming Zelda games announced, but this is still my favorite union.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 metroid_dragon

Excellent.

So now I wonder who's gonna get to create an awesome poll for monday... and it better be awesome!

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NWA_31

Excellent.

So now I wonder who's gonna get to create an awesome poll for monday... and it better be awesome!

metroid_dragon

Are you threatening us ? :P

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Excellent.

NWA_31

Are you threatening us ? :P

Why yes, yes I was :P

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 NWA_31

Why yes, yes I was :P

metroid_dragon

I guess I'm in big trouble now. I had totally forgotten about the weekly poll :o

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts

This is great. I had wanted to bring these back myself, and potentially revive some of the older polls but this is perfectly fine. Now that I'm back, I shall archive these polls the same way I did in the Fullmetal Alchemist Union. So we know not to repeat previous polls, and members can access them. That said, common threads such as favourite characters, or favourite LoZ games shall hearby be locked. In favour of a poll to be made adressing these topics, so that it will be archived, unrepeated (as they have been), and can remain a consistant topic for members. I'm leaving the Weekly Polls in the hands of both metroid_dragon, and NW_31 unless another officer wishes to create a poll, or I contact both of you regarding a poll idea of my own.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#9 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

This is great. I had wanted to bring these back myself, and potentially revive some of the older polls but this is perfectly fine. Now that I'm back, I shall archive these polls the same way I did in the Fullmetal Alchemist Union. So we know not to repeat previous polls, and members can access them. That said, common threads such as favourite characters, or favourite LoZ games shall hearby be locked. In favour of a poll to be made adressing these topics, so that it will be archived, unrepeated (as they have been), and can remain a consistant topic for members. I'm leaving the Weekly Polls in the hands of both metroid_dragon, and NW_31 unless another officer wishes to create a poll, or I contact both of you regarding a poll idea of my own.

Full_Metal1923

Just don't lock the "best Zelda game of all times" topic, because that is the one that everyone posts on when it comes to favorite Zelda game, so an official thread is hardly necessary.

sc_ajk29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 sc_ajk29
Member since 2007 • 564 Posts
Good, I guess.