Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts

there are different parts in the zelda timeline for my timeline

oot mm ww ph are the first part and the reason they are the first part is because a link to the past refers to oot as the great war and for mm in mm it refers to itself as coming after oot for ww in ww it says that the darkness appeared again 2 times the 2nd time the hero did not appear so hyrule was flooded the reason why he did not appear was because of majoras maskpersonally i have never played ph so all i can relie on is that people say this is the one continueing ww.this is the first part of the timeline because in this part the heros are the first one and his descendants.

twilight princess.For my understanding in the wind waker[i have this game]it said darkness appears 2 times the first time would be when the events of this game take place.this would be the 2nd part of my timeline so this is hero 2 and his descendants follow after him but there arent any yet.

Four swordsalttp,four swords adventures.Now i've only played alttp so bear with me here.To justify why four swords come first theres a lvl that resembles the area where the master sword is in the lost woods in a alttp.Then comes alttp because of the above is already made.FS adventures ive never played so i can only assume that this comes after alttp.alttp is also connected to oot.this is link 3 and his desendants follow after him so therefore this is part 3

legend of zelda, adventure of link,links awakening,oracle of seasons and ages.Now having never played any of these but legend of zelda i cant do much here.this is part 4 and link 4 and his descendants follow.

The reason why cd-i zelda have a different timeline is because they are a disgrace and the minish cap is a spin off game so it doesnt go in the timeline.

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

What little Nintendo has made official in the Zelda chronology severly conflicts with your timeline. Even if you don't agree with my timeline you should read it because I posted some links that lead to the information Nintendo has made official, and I want some feedback for my timeline aswell.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#3 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

Well, no timeline is perfect, and as with most other timelines, your timeline needs to explain something: If Hyrule was floded and left behind in WW, then why is the land called Hyrule in a lot of the games that follows after it? The king of Hyrule said spesificly in Wind Waker that Link and Tetra would have to search for a new land. He said that land wouldn't be Hyrule it would be their land.

That is why it seems WW will come after most of the other games in the series, or (as a lot, including my self thinks) at another side of the split timeline, the part of it that comes after the first ending in OoT (with Link as an adult). Nintendo have been close to admitting the split timeline theory. At least they said that in OoT there was two endings and Wind Waker took place hundreds of years after the adult ending in OoT.

PS: PH is definately after WW, Nintendo has admitted this much. When Tetra and her crew sails out to find a new land, they run into a ghost ship, that kidnaps Tetra and suddenly Link finds himself in the land of the occean king where he needs to rescue both the land and Tetra before they continue their jorney in search of a new land.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#4 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Sorry to be so negative, but you really shouldn't post a timeline theory unless you have played all the games. That is why I haven't made my own theory yet, because I still haven't played oracles and the four sword games, plus I haven't finished ALttP or LA yet.
ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
i will post a article on that new land thing
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Neo_Ike
Member since 2007 • 10682 Posts
hmm, what would you guys say If I'd say that PH is parallel game to Link's Awakening in the slit timelines:?
skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts
I just realized when if LttP when they say the great war mean the one the Deku Tree talked about in OoT where Link's mom dropped him off in Kokiri forest. I really want to see this in one of the next Zelda games if possible.
radicalplace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 radicalplace
Member since 2005 • 2010 Posts
Can we post our ones here too?
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

hmm, what would you guys say If I'd say that PH is parallel game to Link's Awakening in the slit timelines:?Neo_Ike

Now that I would be questionable about. It wasn't a bad game at all but does it really fit?

MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts

[QUOTE="Neo_Ike"]hmm, what would you guys say If I'd say that PH is parallel game to Link's Awakening in the slit timelines:?RErikku12

Now that I would be questionable about. It wasn't a bad game at all but does it really fit?

I don't think any of the games are parallel, although it is possible for Nintendo to do something like that in the future. And then link the games somehow, like if one was for the DS(or future handheld) it could be linked to the Wii(or future console) and it would unlock secrets that aren't accessible with only the Wii or DS copies of the game, using some kind of interdimensional thingy.
Neo_Ike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Neo_Ike
Member since 2007 • 10682 Posts
[QUOTE="RErikku12"]

[QUOTE="Neo_Ike"]hmm, what would you guys say If I'd say that PH is parallel game to Link's Awakening in the slit timelines:?MaceKhan

I don't think any of the games are parallel, although it is possible for Nintendo to do something like that in the future. And then link the games somehow, like if one was for the DS(or future handheld) it could be linked to the Wii(or future console) and it would unlock secrets that aren't accessible with only the Wii or DS copies of the game, using some kind of interdimensional thingy.

ok, work with this:

Ocean king (PH)= Windfish(LA)

There looks are similar, butyet there still diferent

There somehow intertwined

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#12 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts

The whole timeline in Zelda games is very complicated and we know where certain games fit like Zelda 1 and Zelda 2 because Zelda 2 is a sequel, Phantom Hourglass is after Wind Waker and Majoras Mask after Ocarina Of Time. I actually think Twilight Princess happens after A Link to the Past because of the dark world in Twilight Princess there was the Twilight Realm. It is really difficult actually to know where certain games take place in the timeline.