.::Official Signature Request Thread::.

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts

Welcome to The Legend of Zelda Union's new Signature Request Thread! Before you request your sig, please read all of the following rules.

First of all, please use this format when requesting your signature:

• Text: What would you like your signature to say.
  • Sub Text: Any quotes, or other text you'd like on your sig.
  • Theme: What color, or general theme you'd like your sig to be based on.
  • Additional Information: What else would you like on your sig.

(By not having all of the above information, you risk your request being ignored)
Also, feel free to specify the designer you'd like to make your sig.

Secondly, some ground rules to remember when requesting your signature:

1. Anyone who is overly pushy or impatient will have their request ignored.
  2. You may request no more than one sig at a time.
  3. Once a designer has claimed your request, you are to be patient until it is finished.
  4. We reserve the right to close this thread at anytime do to an excessive amount of requests, a holiday, or just to take a break.
  5. Our designers have the right to drop a request that he/she previously claimed to work on.
  6. In this thread, you may requests signatures and only signatures.

(Disregardign any of the above rules may put you at risk of having your request ignored)

With that out of the way, here's our Sig Team:

OhhSnap50893 (Sig Team Leader, Officer Of LoZU)
Nuck44 (Legend of Zelda Union Leader)
Calpalg (Officer of The Legend of Zelda Union)

If you'd like to be added to the Sig Team, post 4-6 signatures you've made and we will make a decision as to whether or not you'll be accepted. (Keep in mind that you'll be required to answer requests frequently)

Any other questions you have may be PMed to OhhSnap50893. Happy Requesting!

*Please provide high-quality images. Our designers reserve the right to use there own images if need be.

RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Always happy to make a sig, lets hear some requests.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts

Welcome to The Legend of Zelda Union's new Signature Request Thread! Before you request your sig, please read all of the following rules.

First of all, please use this format when requesting your signature:

• Text: What would you like your signature to say.
  • Sub Text: Any quotes, or other text you'd like on your sig.
  • Theme: What color, or general theme you'd like your sig to be based on.
  • Additional Information: What else would you like on your sig.

(By not having all of the above information, you risk your request being ignored)
Also, feel free to specify the designer you'd like to make your sig.

Secondly, some ground rules to remember when requesting your signature:

1. Anyone who is overly pushy or impatient will have their request ignored.
  2. You may request no more than one sig at a time.
  3. Once a designer has claimed your request, you are to be patient until it is finished.
  4. We reserve the right to close this thread at anytime do to an excessive amount of requests, a holiday, or just to take a break.
  5. Our designers have the right to drop a request that he/she previously claimed to work on.
  6. In this thread, you may requests signatures and only signatures.

(Disregardign any of the above rules may put you at risk of having your request ignored)

With that out of the way, here's our Sig Team:

OhhSnap50893 (Sig Team Leader, Officer Of LoZU)
Nuck44 (Legend of Zelda Union Leader)
Calpalg (Officer of The Legend of Zelda Union)
ReRikku12 (Officer of The Legend of Zelda Union)

If you'd like to be added to the Sig Team, post 4-6 signatures you've made and we will make a decision as to whether or not you'll be accepted. (Keep in mind that you'll be required to answer requests frequently)

Any other questions you have may be PMed to OhhSnap50893. Happy Requesting!

*Please provide high-quality images. Our designers reserve the right to use there own images if need be.

OhhSnap50893
Hey, OhhhSnap, how are you expecting to make these signatures? Do you have Photosop or something [I have Paint, and trust me; I go nowhere with that :lol:] and what would happen if you got a lot of requests at once? I know someone who did something like that and he had to temporarily close the thread because he got a lot of requests and something happened to him in his personal life. Well, regardless, I'll still support you :D Good luck! :)
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
We've had several Sig Request threads and they usually go into chaos ... but Snap is taking care of it. We all have photoshop or GIMP so it should be fine :)
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RErikku12
We've had several Sig Request threads and they usually go into chaos ... but Snap is taking care of it. We all have photoshop or GIMP so it should be fine :)nuck44

:D Sigs are always chaos! lol it is unavoidable. As for myself, I use photoshop CS.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 OhhSnap50893
Hey, OhhhSnap, how are you expecting to make these signatures? Do you have Photosop or something [I have Paint, and trust me; I go nowhere with that :lol:] and what would happen if you got a lot of requests at once? I know someone who did something like that and he had to temporarily close the thread because he got a lot of requests and something happened to him in his personal life. Well, regardless, I'll still support you :D Good luck! :)GamerGirlPwnz
Regretablly, the only program I have is GIMP. It works for what I need, but Photoshop is quite a bit better. As for requests, we may have to close this thread from time to time if we get to have 4-5 unanswered requests, but for the most part I think we can handle it. :)
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
I've got photoshop 6 LOL
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"]Hey, OhhhSnap, how are you expecting to make these signatures? Do you have Photosop or something [I have Paint, and trust me; I go nowhere with that :lol:] and what would happen if you got a lot of requests at once? I know someone who did something like that and he had to temporarily close the thread because he got a lot of requests and something happened to him in his personal life. Well, regardless, I'll still support you :D Good luck! :)OhhSnap50893
Regretablly, the only program I have is GIMP. It works for what I need, but Photoshop is quite a bit better. As for requests, we may have to close this thread from time to time if we get to have 4-5 unanswered requests, but for the most part I think we can handle it. :)

Lol, well I can trust you to take care of it :lol: And good luck again :) By the way, if Photoshop and GIMP are almost the same; then whats the difference? :lol:
I've got photoshop 6 LOLnuck44
:lol: :lol:
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 RErikku12
I've got photoshop 6 LOLnuck44

haha its all about CS and CS2
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"]Hey, OhhhSnap, how are you expecting to make these signatures? Do you have Photosop or something [I have Paint, and trust me; I go nowhere with that :lol:] and what would happen if you got a lot of requests at once? I know someone who did something like that and he had to temporarily close the thread because he got a lot of requests and something happened to him in his personal life. Well, regardless, I'll still support you :D Good luck! :)GamerGirlPwnz

Lol, well I can trust you to take care of it :lol: And good luck again :) By the way, if Photoshop and GIMP are almost the same; then whats the difference? :lol:

Well the features are similar, but usually you'll find better brushes for PS than you will for GIMP. Plus some features that GIMP has, PS has but they're a little more in-depth and give you more options (like smudging). Then one of the big differences are filters (which are a huge help with effects). Gimp has filters, but the PS filters are much better and look better. But then after all that, GIMP is a free download and PS costs around $600 so I'm not gonna complain. :P
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
Then one of the big differences are filters (which are a huge help with effects). Gimp has filters, but the PS filters are much better and look better. OhhSnap50893
i can't even remember the last time i used a filter for an effect.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"]Hey, OhhhSnap, how are you expecting to make these signatures? Do you have Photosop or something [I have Paint, and trust me; I go nowhere with that :lol:] and what would happen if you got a lot of requests at once? I know someone who did something like that and he had to temporarily close the thread because he got a lot of requests and something happened to him in his personal life. Well, regardless, I'll still support you :D Good luck! :)OhhSnap50893

Well the features are similar, but usually you'll find better brushes for PS than you will for GIMP. Plus some features that GIMP has, PS has but they're a little more in-depth and give you more options (like smudging). Then one of the big differences are filters (which are a huge help with effects). Gimp has filters, but the PS filters are much better and look better. But then after all that, GIMP is a free download and PS costs around $600 so I'm not gonna complain. :P

Lol, sounds like a good deal :lol: My friend has Photoshop and she did tell me about the variety of brushes like you mentioned--but I never thought it was $600!! :o Well, I'm gald GIMP offers something like the same :)
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 OhhSnap50893
@ GamerGirl: Unfortunately, there are numerous ways to get Photoshop for free, but as you could've guessed it's illegal. Proffesionals, companies, and I'd assume many people who aren't even in the GFX industry do buy PS at full price but there are also a lot of people that take advantage of 'loop holes' so to speak.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 GamerGirlPwnz
@ GamerGirl: Unfortunately, there are numerous ways to get Photoshop for free, but as you could've guessed it's illegal. Proffesionals, companies, and I'd assume many people who aren't even in the GFX industry do buy PS at full price but there are also a lot of people that take advantage of 'loop holes' so to speak. OhhSnap50893
Ohhh, well I just finished talking to my friend about something then she told me that her brother needed Photoshop for a project of some sort; he bought and now everyone in the house uses it. She says it's really good if you want to modify pictiures or just add effects.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]@ GamerGirl: Unfortunately, there are numerous ways to get Photoshop for free, but as you could've guessed it's illegal. Proffesionals, companies, and I'd assume many people who aren't even in the GFX industry do buy PS at full price but there are also a lot of people that take advantage of 'loop holes' so to speak. GamerGirlPwnz
Ohhh, well I just finished talking to my friend about something then she told me that her brother needed Photoshop for a project of some sort; he bought and now everyone in the house uses it. She says it's really good if you want to modify pictiures or just add effects.

Cool. I'm hoping my family eventually buys PS for some reason, because I know I don't have the kind of money to.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]@ GamerGirl: Unfortunately, there are numerous ways to get Photoshop for free, but as you could've guessed it's illegal. Proffesionals, companies, and I'd assume many people who aren't even in the GFX industry do buy PS at full price but there are also a lot of people that take advantage of 'loop holes' so to speak. OhhSnap50893

Cool. I'm hoping my family eventually buys PS for some reason, because I know I don't have the kind of money to.

Yeah, I just haven't asked my parents or brother for Photoshop [my brother has like 4 programs on 4 different computers at his work :shock: And he does work with my dad so... :shock: :lol:] because I'm just using Paint for now :lol: Its been really useful, so I'll just ask for Photoshop when I really need it :D
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 linksonick
Member since 2006 • 503 Posts

Text:I want my name in the corner

Subtext:I will risk everything to deny you!

Images:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/kookie_girl45/LegendofZelda/TP_cg_Midna04.jpg

Theme:A dark theme like dark colors

Additional Information :None

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 OhhSnap50893

Text:I want my name in the corner

Subtext:I will risk everything to deny you!

Images:http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/kookie_girl45/LegendofZelda/TP_cg_Midna04.jpg

Theme:A dark theme like dark colors

Additional Information :None

linksonick
I'll give this one a shot. (First request! :P)
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 linksonick
yep number 1
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
I think the sig team needs an adjustment due to the leaving of a certain officer recently :?
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 linksonick
I have a question how do you change the font on gimp because when I try to save something it says that fonts not there and my sig that I made isent there like it dident save it so what exactley do i do?
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 OhhSnap50893

I have a question how do you change the font on gimp because when I try to save something it says that fonts not there and my sig that I made isent there like it dident save it so what exactley do i do?linksonick
I'm not sure what you mean. For saving the sig, you need to have an extension at the end of it (.jpg, .gif, etc ... I suggest .png). I'm not sure what you mean about the font though.

@ FullMetal: True, I guess I'll take him of the list ...

linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 linksonick

ok heres the message or at least how I remember it goes

Could not find sans seriff 8 reverting back to sans 8 Aborting

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 OhhSnap50893

ok heres the message or at least how I remember it goes

Could not find sans seriff 8 reverting back to sans 8 Aborting

linksonick
I honestly don't know. :? Sorry.
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 linksonick
ok I think ill look around on the net and see how to figure that out.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 OhhSnap50893
Sorry for the delay, Linksonick. Here is your sig ...  If you'd like anything changed, feel free to ask. :)
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 linksonick
Its great better then I imagined and thats not the only good news the other good news is I got gimp working.
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 linksonick

Hey sorry to double post but id like to be on the sig team since ive got gimp working here are 5 things ive made.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 OhhSnap50893
Sorry, but it looks like you could use a little more work. I suggest checking out www.gimptalk.org, they have numerous tutorials to get you going.
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 linksonick
So I suck at it oh well but rest assured I will make the team.
wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wahotses-den
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
Text: My name in da top left corner subtext: Heh Heh image: http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/flow99/TP_cg_Midna03.jpg Theme: twilight, and if not that , somthing like the dungeon in hyrul castle in TP (where u first meet midna)
linksonick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 linksonick
Ohhsnap I got a question if I gave you some pictures that already have a white background would you make them into a render for me?
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 OhhSnap50893
Ohhsnap I got a question if I gave you some pictures that already have a white background would you make them into a render for me?linksonick
If they already have a white background then you should be able to just select the white and then cut it out, leaving the render there.
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts

Uh... this is a sig I made a long time ago, and I really never used it.

Anyone can have it if you want, just add your name in the left side, but don't claim as your own. Kthx. 

skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#35 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts

can you please make me an awesome zelda sig with these pics?
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/zelda-majoras-mask/art-10.jpg

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Soundtracks/Majoras%20Mask%20Orchestrations%20Front%20Large.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/20/190px-Normal_masksalesman.jpg

make it the best zelda sig ever

skatrbub54

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#36 skatrbub54
Member since 2003 • 2160 Posts
someone please
glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 glennwinton
Member since 2006 • 15480 Posts

BUMP!!!!!(is that ok to do that?)

oh yeah, I;m on it, it will be done in a few days 

wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 wahotses-den

Can You make me a midna sig with one of these?

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/flow99/TP_cg_Midna02.jpg

AND / OR

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o52/flow99/TP_cg_Midna03.jpg

glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 glennwinton

can you please make me an awesome zselda sig with these pics?
http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/zelda-majoras-mask/art-10.jpg

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Soundtracks/Majoras%20Mask%20Orchestrations%20Front%20Large.jpg

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/20/190px-Normal_masksalesman.jpg

make it the best zelda sig ever

skatrbub54

Sorry for the long wait, I had some trouble with getting those pics in renderform, plus, it's hard to make a sig with three renders.

I really hopeyou like it

glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 glennwinton

AND / OR

wahotses-den

can you give me the websites where these pics actually came from, I need that to make those into renders 

wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wahotses-den
[QUOTE="wahotses-den"]

AND / OR

glennwinton

can you give me the websites where these pics actually came from, I need that to make those into renders 

Dis is ware i got dem!

http://www.thehylia.com/media/thumbnails.php?album=66&page=3

glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 glennwinton

alright, I will have those turned into renders in no-time( I hope)

I start as soon as I get the renders back 

wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 wahotses-den

alright, I will have those turned into renders in no-time( I hope)

I start as soon as I get the renders back 

glennwinton

Thanks much!!!

glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 glennwinton
ok, i've finally gotton to it, sorry for the wait, it took forever to get it rendered( i post it on a forum and wait for someone to render it cause I suck at rendering) i've finally goten to it, i'm almost done, but I'd like to know if there is any text you want me to put into the sig, like your name or a quote?
wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 wahotses-den

ok, i've finally gotton to it, sorry for the wait, it took forever to get it rendered( i post it on a forum and wait for someone to render it cause I suck at rendering) i've finally goten to it, i'm almost done, but I'd like to know if there is any text you want me to put into the sig, like your name or a quote?glennwinton

Name please! and if u can think of anythin good to add, dont hesitate to put it in!!!

glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 glennwinton

ok, I couldn't think of anything to say so here it is, if you don't like it then please tell me and I ill fix it for you

wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 wahotses-den

ok, I couldn't think of anything to say so here it is, if you don't like it then please tell me and I ill fix it for you

glennwinton

That is MAD!!! it looks really CLASS!!! thanx much!!!

wahotses-den

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 wahotses-den
OH MY GOD!!!:o It isnt working! when i try to upload it 4 my sig nothin happens, and i let it 4 like 10 mins!!! any suggestions?
glennwinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 glennwinton
have you tried saving it to your computer then uploading it to photobucket, then using the IMG code and put that code onto your sig?