.::Official Off-Topic Thread V22::. (Favorite Season Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts

You know the drill. Keep all off-topic discussion here, but be sure to abide by Gamespot's ToS.

This edition's poll, What Is Your Favorite Season?

Last post of the previous OT thread:

[QUOTE="Jokul"]Current gen is fine for me at the moment, if I can get a copy of TP it will be for the GC, the xbox as well as absolutly tons of games that are dropping in price almost every week so its the best time to stock up on cheap games like 6 to 8 games for £50 not just one game for £50RErikku12

Can't go wrong with price drops.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
summer for me there are much more things to do in the summer
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
Summer i suppose. Winter is cold and miserable, spring isnt much better, and its foggy all the time. autumn is meh.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OhhSnap50893
I like Summer mostly because it doesn't have the boring, repetitive schedule that seems to creep up on me in the Winter. :( And obviously going in the pool, lack of school, and many more ways to make money. 8) $$
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
I actually picked Spring :lol:
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 killerfist
and why?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts
Winter brings forth the wonders of snow and snow is quite an amazing substance. 
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Calpalg
huh, you say that. it only snowed once over here this winter, and that only lasted voernight before being turned into slush >.> what winter did bring was lots of rain, cloud and cold winds, frost, etc etc etc...
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 killerfist
huh, you say that. it only snowed once over here this winter, and that only lasted voernight before being turned into slush >.> what winter did bring was lots of rain, cloud and cold winds, frost, etc etc etc...Calpalg
same here man snowed only once over here directly after it melted away
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RandomHero1337
Member since 2004 • 3918 Posts
My favorite season would without a doubt have to be Winter. I have always enjoyed it since I was a kid, and for some reason I still get a great feeling when I see the snow on the ground. And it's strange because where I live (up in Connecticut), this Winter has been pretty "quiet" compared to others we have had. The only so-called storm we have gotten so far was yesterday, and it was only maybe 1-2 inches of sleet/freezing rain. However, it did give me a day off from school... so I'm not complaining!
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OhhSnap50893
My favorite season would without a doubt have to be Winter. I have always enjoyed it since I was a kid, and for some reason I still get a great feeling when I see the snow on the ground. And it's strange because where I live (up in Connecticut), this Winter has been pretty "quiet" compared to others we have had. The only so-called storm we have gotten so far was yesterday, and it was only maybe 1-2 inches of sleet/freezing rain. However, it did give me a day off from school... so I'm not complaining!RandomHero1337
RANDOM!! Do us all a favor and stay for at least a week rather than galavanting off again. :x
dimos222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 dimos222
Member since 2004 • 58 Posts
I actually picked summer although in Greece the summer is really hot ...Because there no need to study..Plus we are full of tourists
P/S Now it 's winter but the weather is sunny an we have more than 15oC..
Unknonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Unknonymous
Member since 2006 • 78 Posts
I like fall the most, even though it feels just about the same as summer, spring, and winter. In fact, it pretty much stays 80+ degrees all year round.
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 RandomHero1337
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"]My favorite season would without a doubt have to be Winter. I have always enjoyed it since I was a kid, and for some reason I still get a great feeling when I see the snow on the ground. And it's strange because where I live (up in Connecticut), this Winter has been pretty "quiet" compared to others we have had. The only so-called storm we have gotten so far was yesterday, and it was only maybe 1-2 inches of sleet/freezing rain. However, it did give me a day off from school... so I'm not complaining!OhhSnap50893
RANDOM!! Do us all a favor and stay for at least a week rather than galavanting off again. :x

Since you asked (or rather, demanded) so nicely, I will stay here for as long as you want me to. :P
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 OhhSnap50893
I like fall the most, even though it feels just about the same as summer, spring, and winter. In fact, it pretty much stays 80+ degrees all year round.Unknonymous
I love the heat, but over 80 degrees year round most get annoying.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"]My favorite season would without a doubt have to be Winter. I have always enjoyed it since I was a kid, and for some reason I still get a great feeling when I see the snow on the ground. And it's strange because where I live (up in Connecticut), this Winter has been pretty "quiet" compared to others we have had. The only so-called storm we have gotten so far was yesterday, and it was only maybe 1-2 inches of sleet/freezing rain. However, it did give me a day off from school... so I'm not complaining!RandomHero1337

Since you asked so nicely, I will stay here for as long as you want me to. :P

Force is an effective ally. :P So how've you been?
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 RandomHero1337
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"]My favorite season would without a doubt have to be Winter. I have always enjoyed it since I was a kid, and for some reason I still get a great feeling when I see the snow on the ground. And it's strange because where I live (up in Connecticut), this Winter has been pretty "quiet" compared to others we have had. The only so-called storm we have gotten so far was yesterday, and it was only maybe 1-2 inches of sleet/freezing rain. However, it did giveme a day off from school... so I'm not complaining!OhhSnap50893

Since you asked so nicely, I will stay here for as long as you want me to. :P

Force is an effective ally. :P So how've you been?

Indeed it is. As for me, I've been fine... just busy with school and whatnot like always. So, did you ever decide on getting any other games for the Wii? If I remember correctly, you sent a message to my Wii not too long ago asking if Rayman was worth purchasing or not.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"] Indeed it is. As for me, I've been fine... just busy with school and whatnot like always. So, did you ever decide on getting any other games for the Wii? If I remember correctly, you sent a message to my Wii not too long ago asking if Rayman was worth purchasing or not.

It didn't interest me enough so I never ended up buying it. But a week or two later I did buy Warioware: Smooth Moves, which is similar in that it's minigame based. Since then I've also decided that I'm gonna try and get a 360, hopefully by June or July.
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 RandomHero1337
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"] Indeed it is. As for me, I've been fine... just busy with school and whatnot like always. So, did you ever decide on getting any other games for the Wii? If I remember correctly, you sent a message to my Wii not too long ago asking if Rayman was worth purchasing or not.

It didn't interest me enough so I never ended up buying it. But a week or two later I did buy Warioware: Smooth Moves, which is similar in that it's minigame based. Since then I've also decided that I'm gonna try and get a 360, hopefully by June or July.

I also bought Warioware: Smooth Moves not too long ago, and it is a very fun game to say the least. On a side note... did anyone else try out this new "Everybody Votes" Channel for the Wii? I just went to my Message Board and noticed that Nintendo sent me a letter regarding it. I attempted to update my Wii so I could use it, but for some reason it is unable to download the update at the moment. I guess I will try again in a few minutes.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
Fall has a strange feeling to it. Also every five years, it is the Launch Season!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"] Indeed it is. As for me, I've been fine... just busy with school and whatnot like always. So, did you ever decide on getting any other games for the Wii? If I remember correctly, you sent a message to my Wii not too long ago asking if Rayman was worth purchasing or not.

I also bought Warioware: Smooth Moves not too long ago, and it is a very fun game to say the least. On a side note... did anyone else try out this new "Everybody Votes" Channel for the Wii? I just went to my Message Board and noticed that Nintendo sent me a letter regarding it. I attempted to update my Wii so I could use it, but for some reason it is unable to download the update at the moment. I guess I will try again in a few minutes.

Its quite the entertaining channel, although it could do with a few more polls. You can also send in ideas for poll questions, although I don't think Nintendo will use any of mine.:P Your prediction skills are also kept track of as well as your opinion in relation to everyone else.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Ah, Warioware, that's a solid game. The everone votes channel is interesting, kinda tacky but still entertaining. the only problem with any video game related polls is that any answers would be very nintendo biased obviously. So I'll stick to Gamefaqs for my character battles. Link usually wins there anyways :P
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
Random ... so random he's back :P .. welcome from your "Galavanting" ... I read that first in my psych textbook yesterday and now I hear it again .. what are the odds?
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 RandomHero1337
Random ... so random he's back :P .. welcome from your "Galavanting" ... I read that first in my psych textbook yesterday and now I hear it again .. what are the odds?nuck44
Yes... I am back by popular demand. And don't worry, the same exact thing happens to me all of the time. One day I will learn this new word that I have never even heard before, and after that I hear it all over the place. I guess it's an amazing coincidence (or coincidences for that matter), but it is still very strange nonetheless.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="nuck44"]Random ... so random he's back :P .. welcome from your "Galavanting" ... I read that first in my psych textbook yesterday and now I hear it again .. what are the odds?RandomHero1337
Yes... I am back by popular demand. And don't worry, the same exact thing happens to me all of the time. One day I will learn this new word that I have never even heard before, and after that I hear it all over the place. I guess it's an amazing coincidence (or coincidences for that matter), but it is still very strange nonetheless.

Same thing happens to me all the time, but I think it's more that when you hear it you recognize it, rather than in the past when you didn't know what it was.
Unknonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Unknonymous
Member since 2006 • 78 Posts
Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!RErikku12
My chemistry teacher was trying to persuade us to take advanced chemistry today...
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Full_Metal1923
and why?killerfist
I like Spring :P OMG! Random is back!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!Unknonymous
My chemistry teacher was trying to persuade us to take advanced chemistry today...

I'm thinking about taking Chemistry next year, although there are a ton of other forbidden>
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 RErikku12
[QUOTE="Unknonymous"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!Gary_Jinfield

I'm thinking about taking Chemistry next year, although there are a ton of other forbidden>

My teacher is so smart that he goes through a chapter a day and expects us to keep up...
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="Unknonymous"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!RErikku12

My teacher is so smart that he goes through a chapter a day and expects us to keep up...

Its like Kingdom Hearts 2!

I can't say forbidden>
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Full_Metal1923
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="Unknonymous"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!RErikku12

That really sucks :?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Gary_Jinfield
Why was it forbidden?:cry:

At any rate, at least that keeps the Chemistry.......

Why the heck is the word c.l.a.s.s forbidden? I had to put periods in there for it to show up properly.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RErikku12
[QUOTE="RErikku12"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="Unknonymous"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!Full_Metal1923

Oh yes it does! Then when the tests roll around I pick up my pen and say "What forbidden>
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Full_Metal1923"][QUOTE="RErikku12"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="Unknonymous"][QUOTE="RErikku12"]Everyone, never take advanced chemistry. It makes me mad...it can burn in a conflageration of my hatred!RErikku12

Oh yes it does! Then when the tests roll around I pick up my pen and say "What forbidden>

You can't say c.l.a.s.s, because it is forbidden by Game Spot. This is really bothering me.:P
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Full_Metal1923
Are you serious? :? That's so stupid.
Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts
Just use classroom instead. That works.
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 RErikku12
Since when can you not use that word? lol that is kinda weird...
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 OhhSnap50893
It's not a censored word or anything, Gamespot just uses it in html therefore c.l.a.s.s. is a replaced with 'forbidden>' since GS thinks you're using html. It's a gltich, a weird glitch, but still a glitch.
simian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#41 simian92
Member since 2006 • 1461 Posts
weird.

my favorite season is winter, you can't go snowboarding in the summer, or fall, and spring boarding is usually crap
RandomHero1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 RandomHero1337
It's not a censored word or anything, Gamespot just uses it in html therefore c.l.a.s.s. is a replaced with 'forbidden>' since GS thinks you're using html. It's a gltich, a weird glitch, but still a glitch.OhhSnap50893
Yeah... I believe this is the only sensible explanation of why that word would be "censored." And I know some of you might be thinking of a specific reason why it would be, but if that were the case then I wouldn't be able to say the word assassin. :D
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#43 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]It's not a censored word or anything, Gamespot just uses it in html therefore c.l.a.s.s. is a replaced with 'forbidden>' since GS thinks you're using html. It's a gltich, a weird glitch, but still a glitch.RandomHero1337
Yeah... I believe this is the only sensible explanation of why that word would be "censored." And I know some of you might be thinking of a specific reason why it would be, but if that were the case then I wouldn't be able to say the word assassin. :D

I want you to combine and rearrange these words into a single word: ate ass in ass
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="RandomHero1337"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]It's not a censored word or anything, Gamespot just uses it in html therefore c.l.a.s.s. is a replaced with 'forbidden>' since GS thinks you're using html. It's a gltich, a weird glitch, but still a glitch.metroid_dragon

I want you to combine and rearrange these words into a single word: ate ass in ass

It's a tea assassin! :o ... And yes I'm kidding. :P
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Full_Metal1923
I'm so happy, my union is doing great! Despite the activity and all I'm just glad it's progressing :)
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 RErikku12
I'm so happy, my union is doing great! Despite the activity and all I'm just glad it's progressing :)Full_Metal1923

That's good. My union kinda died after my computer crash and I was never able to bring it back to life.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 OhhSnap50893
I'm pretty happy with the success of my union thus far too. It's a little over a month old, but it's had like 11,000 views, 200 members, and 2,000 posts (roughly).
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 RErikku12
I'm pretty happy with the success of my union thus far too. It's a little over a month old, but it's had like 11,000 views, 200 members, and 2,000 posts (roughly). OhhSnap50893

Wow...wish mine was doing that well.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"][QUOTE="RandomHero1337"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]It's not a censored word or anything, Gamespot just uses it in html therefore c.l.a.s.s. is a replaced with 'forbidden>' since GS thinks you're using html. It's a gltich, a weird glitch, but still a glitch.OhhSnap50893

It's a tea assassin! :o ... And yes I'm kidding. :P

Or it could be some weird conspiracy by GameSpot that features as its final goal to take control of China. Sure your theory has logic and reason going for it but........
Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Calpalg
Who likes my new sig? hand-painted w00t.