ultra-chidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 ultra-chidori
Member since 2008 • 85 Posts
Hi everyone i just got a small job with nintendo drawing character models and stages for games right now they have me working with a number of character models with the new zelda unfortunately they wont allow me to post them anyway cause of copyright issues
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts
Wow, that's really cool
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
awe come on,no one follows those copyright rules anyways.
Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
I should lock this for taunting us :P That's pretty cool though. Be sure to pass any information you can to the union! :)
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

Forgive me if I find this a little hard to believe, but you JUST got a job at Nintendo and they are already letting you work on the character design for the sequel of one of their most important series ? Such a thing sounds impossible unless you got really strong connections with the big players at Nintendo and an incredible amount of talent.

It is also known that The Legend of Zelda development team studio is set somewhere in Japan, yet your profile says you live in Canada. Not to mention, Nintendo already have Yusuke Nanako as the character design for most Zelda games.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but if you truly are working on the next Zelda, then good for you. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can put your talent to good use.

Full_Metal1923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Full_Metal1923
Member since 2006 • 4132 Posts
Actually that is a valid point, additionally some things mentioned in that list are very obvious, and others are kind of unlikely such as the return of the wolf theme for Link. Furthermore, your wording for certains things aren't exactly encouraging (note the combos).
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts

Forgive me if I find this a little hard to believe, but you JUST got a job at Nintendo and they are already letting you work on the character design for the sequel of one of their most important series ? Such a thing sounds impossible unless you got really strong connections with the big players at Nintendo and an incredible amount of talent.

It is also known that The Legend of Zelda development team studio is set somewhere in Japan, yet your profile says you live in Canada. Not to mention, Nintendo already have Yusuke Nanako as the character design for most Zelda games.

I don't want to sound like an ass, but if you truly are working on the next Zelda, then good for you. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can put your talent to good use.

NWA_31

I am with NWA. For all I know you could be designing characters for the next Zelda but that is all done in Japan.

N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
that is one of the coolest things ever