Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 cms
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts

don't comment until after you read the whole thing

Story: Vatii makes deal with Gannon to break Gannon out of mastersword Gannon gives Vatii some power to break out of foursword. Link has to stop Vatii so he gets foursword back together again and tries to stop him then a mysterious figure comes out of nowhere and saves Vatii, latter in the fight he saves Link. Vatii frees Gannon but Gannon betrays him. So Link teams up with Vatii. Mysterious figure turns out to be Vatii from future to keep the future the same and gives Vatii the rod of seasons before going back to his own time. Now Link sets out to fix master sword, Vatii to find rod of ages, and Zelda (who has light arrows) sets out to find silver arrows. They then fight Gannon who now saved enough power not breaking out of master sword that it doesn't help. So they find magic sword, rod of secrets, and golden bow. They then fuse their magic weapons together to make the golden sword, the golden rod, and the golden arrows. They are able to beat Gannon but the real enemy is shadow Link (who has appeared in every dungeon before) who use double versions of every item he fought Link with and after being defeated he uses his dark force of courage, then makes a shadow Zelda appear and takes her dark force of wisdom, and takes the real Gannon's Triforce of power to turn into some many armed awesome monster thing. When Link defeats that he finds Link from the future there and future Link then goes back to his time.

this is only a summary of what is my idea if you like it i will continue updating it

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts

If you're pitching an idea for a Zelda game it's not bad, certainly not any worse than most official titles in the series :P

If you're trying to actually make a story out of that (the only reason I could see why you don't just post it all at once) you're not fleshing it out at all and you could put a lot more detail in.

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 cms
it was more of just a summary of my idea.
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

I personally think it borrows way too many elements from previous Zelda games, and that's what I usually don't like about fan-fiction. How about something more original ?

And I'm not too sure about all the betraying and plot twists. I love complicated stories, but I prefer my Legend of Zelda to remain simple. :P

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cms
well just tell me what i should add because the most important parts that i have to keep in are there already.
cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cms
hello?
cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 cms
anybody there?
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

Woah wait a minute, Vatii makes a deal with Ganon to remove the Master Sword from him even though Ganon can't speak from underneath the stone taht covers him and that the Master Sword's locking his spirit? Plus Vatii removes the Master Sword even though it's the blade of Evil's bane? Not to mention that the Master Sword is the one who choses it's wielder :P. No offence but the beginning is already messed up.

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cms
no he broke the master sword much like the piccori blade in minish cap and vatii was in the forsaken realm with gannon
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

no he broke the master sword much like the piccori blade in minish cap and vatii was in the forsaken realm with gannoncms

The Picori Blade and the Master Sword are 2 different things. Heck Ganondorf was only able to lower the power of the Master Sword by killing the sages but not destroy it (Wind Waker).

the_sky_is_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 the_sky_is_up
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts

Not too bad. It seems to be a nice start for a good in-depth story. There are one or two things I'd change though. Nothing in particular. I just think it needs a little work.

Oh and where's Midna come in? You're not thinking of a game without her in it, are you? :(

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 cms

oh and you meet navi as a great fairy along with the light fairy from MM (i can't remember her name). elso, tKoRL, that old man from the first zelda, sharasha from LttP (i think that's his name), the owl from alot of games, and minda are great spirits. of coarse a desendant of epona for the horse.

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#13 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

How can Vatii have enough power to break the Master Sword and Gannondorf have enough to break the picori sword? That means both can solve the others problem, yet not take care of their own. That seems strange.

I find the idea creative, however a little too complicated. The fact that you put together three bad guys is not good, and a lot of it makes little sence. Vaati and Link cooperating? Shadow Link being more powerful than Gannondorf? It is not a bad idea, but I have heard better.

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cms
bump
enemylines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 enemylines
Member since 2008 • 196 Posts
has some potential but it is overly complecated and some parts dont make sense(such as dark link being more powerful than ganondorf)
cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cms
shadow link IS future link but with his heart clouded by shadow
MaceKhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaceKhan
Member since 2008 • 1388 Posts
As far as I know, light arrows = modern update for silver arrows, and Master Sword = modern update for Magic Sword.