I have some questions about the people in Wind Waker! (Possible spoilers!!)

• 70 results
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 hermanson
Member since 2005 • 2404 Posts

This may be a little off topic, but if Hyrule is the ocean floor of this unnamed (I think) area in WW, then why are there treasure chests lying around in Hyrule? I didn't miss that many in OoT!fissure_ocarina

lol......good point

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#52 morbious17
Member since 2005 • 16150 Posts
If everyone (OK, most everyone) changed from Hyrule like your theory is, then why is Link the same? Is it because he is the Hero Of Time?fissure_ocarina
This person is actually a different person with the same name.
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 hermanson

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]If everyone (OK, most everyone) changed from Hyrule like your theory is, then why is Link the same? Is it because he is the Hero Of Time?morbious17
This person is actually a different person with the same name.

a desendent of the original Link, because the shield is the family heirloom

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 morbious17
[QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

I'm sure we'll find a lot of answers in TP.

I hope.....:?

IkeXC07

Even if we don't, I won't be disappointed.

If we don't find out how Ganon escaped the dark realm I will definately be dissappointed.

Well there's that.

Seriously it will be a big let down if we don't find that out.

I don't think they'll keep us in the dark on this.
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 hermanson
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

morbious17

If we don't find out how Ganon escaped the dark realm I will definately be dissappointed.

Well there's that.

probably will be part of the storyline.

morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 morbious17
[QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"][QUOTE="morbious17"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]

hermanson

Well there's that.

probably will be part of the storyline.

Most likely.
Avatar image for fissure_ocarina
fissure_ocarina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 fissure_ocarina
Member since 2005 • 3087 Posts
I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.
morbious17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 morbious17
I have no idea. :|
Barmy_Brat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Barmy_Brat
Member since 2004 • 1350 Posts
Ganon's tower is only a short distance from Hyrule Castle... And I think Ganon's Tower and Ganon's Castle are two entirely different structures.
Avatar image for fissure_ocarina
fissure_ocarina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 fissure_ocarina
Member since 2005 • 3087 Posts

Ganon's tower is only a short distance from Hyrule Castle... And I think Ganon's Tower and Ganon's Castle are two entirely different structures.Barmy_Brat

Are saying that it's called Ganon's Tower?

hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hermanson

I have no idea. :|morbious17

niether do i but it's an interesting idea.

metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts

I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.fissure_ocarina

I have thought of this also, but remember; in Ocarina of Time, Ganon's Castle is reduced to rubble, and they probably rebuilt Hyrule Castle somewhere in the middle of Hyrule.

Maniac196

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 Maniac196
Member since 2005 • 346 Posts
the merchants are definetly gorons because they have goron symbols on there backs
Dinl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Dinl
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.metalsamurai

I have thought of this also, but remember; in Ocarina of Time, Ganon's Castle is reduced to rubble, and they probably rebuilt Hyrule Castle somewhere in the middle of Hyrule.

All true but you have to remember, the master sword was put back and original time (before Ganon's takeover and triforce stealing) was restored and Ganon's Castle never was built because he is sealed in the realm which exists without time. Therefore only Hyrule Castle exists.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
[QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.Dinl

All true but you have to remember, the master sword was put back and original time (before Ganon's takeover and triforce stealing) was restored and Ganon's Castle never was built because he is sealed in the realm which exists without time. Therefore only Hyrule Castle exists.

agreed.
But guys we know that in every Zelda a little part of the story gets explained.
hermanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 hermanson
[QUOTE="Dinl"][QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.BurningDragoon

agreed.

so when the new one comes out we should know a lot more.

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="Dinl"][QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.hermanson

agreed.

Most likely.
Dinl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Dinl
Member since 2005 • 340 Posts
[QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="Dinl"][QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.BurningDragoon

agreed.

Most likely.

It should fill many holes full of new info

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#69 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="hermanson"][QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="Dinl"][QUOTE="metalsamurai"]

[QUOTE="fissure_ocarina"]I know this should go in its proper thread, but I'm already here, so too bad. If Dragon Roost is Death Mountain and Forest Haven is Kokiri Forest, then is the Forbidden Forest Ganon(dorf)'s Castle? If so, wasn't Ganon(dorf)'s Castle where Hyrule Castle was? Hyrule Castle is beneath the Tower of Gods. I'm confused.Dinl

agreed.

Most likely.

It should fill many holes full of new info

well as time goes on the wind continues to blow and ganon feels like a sucka WHAT AM I TALKING ABOOT AND WHY?

Skull_Kid_Rox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#70 Skull_Kid_Rox
Member since 2005 • 7258 Posts

Since I've already done some questions about the islands of Wind Waker, I thought I'd do some questions about the people of Wind Waker!

Why did the Zoras evolve in to Ritos if the ocean is an ideal environment for Zoras? My theory is that when the gods flooded Hyrule, they knew that the land under the sea would remain intact, but Hyrule was not a good place to live then, so they told the Zoras to go to Dragon Roost Island (Death Mountain in my opinion). Now, keep in mind that when in Hyrule, you can see the ocean above you. The Zoras would have hardly any space on ocean floor to do anything because there isn't hardly any ocean floor anyway! They would only have the areas around the islands to dwell in the ocean. Thus they evolved into bird people to roam the skies!

What happened to the Gorons? My theory is that when Hyrule flooded, the gods decided that ocean was no place for a civilization like the Gorons to live, so they guided them to a faraway land that was not a small island, and there the Gorons remained. Some took out on rafts to sail the seas and become merchants. Perhaps they came from the same land Zunari is from.

Why did the Kokiri change into Koroks, and why are they able to leave the forest? I think the Kokiri changed into Koroks because it would be more convenient for living in an ocean world. The Koroks are light and have the ability to fly using Deku Leaves. I think the Deku Tree in Wind Waker wanted them to spread forests across the Great Sea and thus allowed them to leave the forest.

What happened to the Gerudos? It is possible that they all died, but I don't think so. I think the gods realized that just because Ganondorf was a Gerudo didn't mean his people were all evil. I think that they were sent to another land.

What do you think?

metalsamurai

well i think zoras r still there under the ocean and gorons r just gone or hiding they r the weakest of the races a far as deversity goes they r stubby and heavy like rocks maybe they r below the bottom of the ocean and went inside the earth to live under gorund like mole men.