cortot20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#51 cortot20
Member since 2003 • 309 Posts
Majora's mask was difficult but not so diffcult that it wasn't fun. I always had a hard time figuring out which direction to go next. But the real butt kicker is the Ocarina of Time Master Quest. Ocarina of time I can beat with out any trouble, but the master quest had me stuck at forest temple. I have never beaten it. I also wish Twilight Princess wasn't such a cake walk. I have yet to have any difficulty and I am on my way to Snowpeak.
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
wind waker is certainly the easiest
the_sky_is_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 the_sky_is_up
Member since 2008 • 955 Posts
Majora's Mask for sure, I still have not finished it! :lol:. I have yet to try some others though like WW.
N8A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 N8A
Member since 2007 • 18602 Posts
the only thing that makes WW hard is the last part where you have to collect all the triforce pieces...it is just so boring. I had to force myself to do it.
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts

I'd say OoT: Master Quest cos everything had moved and the puzzles were harder. I was a bit disappointed that the booses weren't harder though.

I found MM easy, the only hard part was some of the things you had to do to get all the masks. The last boss is alot easier with the Fierce Deity Mask. 8)

ShinoGenjutsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 ShinoGenjutsu
Member since 2007 • 2561 Posts

Mjora's Mask probably

Shacrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Shacrob
Member since 2004 • 3208 Posts
Majora's Mask for shure.
wiifan001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#58 wiifan001
Member since 2007 • 18660 Posts

It's been a month since anyone's last posted on this thread.

Anyways, Majora's Mask I think we're all in agreement is the hardest 3d Zelda game yet.

adenton7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#59 adenton7
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

i cannot believe no one found Zelda 2 the adventure of link to be the hardest but they might not have played it all the way through 

ihis is not only the hardest Zelda game it is the hardest game i have ever played

Avatar image for Chris-R-is-cool
Chris-R-is-cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Chris-R-is-cool
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
dang i have to say MM with the other 100's of people who think so just cuz it took me like the longest to beat other then oot(only because i was young playing that)
Ads6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Ads6
Member since 2008 • 303 Posts

I'd say OoT: Master Quest cos everything had moved and the puzzles were harder. I was a bit disappointed that the booses weren't harder though.

I found MM easy, the only hard part was some of the things you had to do to get all the masks. The last boss is alot easier with the Fierce Deity Mask. 8)

ShaunyP

i didnt think that OoT master quest was that hard to be honest. im gonna say majoras mask was the hardest even though i didnt complete it because my bro owned it and he sold it and i havent been able to get a copy since. 

D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#62 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
I'd have to say MM, mainly because of the time limit and geting to the 4th dungeon.
Avatar image for RepairmanGraeme
RepairmanGraeme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 RepairmanGraeme
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts

Majora's Mask was the first Zelda game I played and it took me absolutly ages to complete as if you missed an important event at a specific time it would mean you had to go back in time and try again this was challenging and gripping with the moon slowly crashing into the planet. Not only that the dungeons where also challenging with the immense puzzles and boss fights (not including the time limit as well) builds the adrenaline and made the game more exciting and fulfiling when you complete the game.

Majora's mask is the hardest and most engaging Legend of Zelda game yet and sadly the 3D Zelda's since although still amazing games havnt come close in challenging the player... heres hoping the new Zelda on the Wii offers variety of difficulting possibly offer difficulty modes so the player can gain a more fulfiling experience playing through.

shadowlink8P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 shadowlink8P
Member since 2009 • 153 Posts
i think wind waker it was easy but finding the triforce pieces was like almost impossible i hate doing it
legend_h96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 legend_h96
Member since 2009 • 32 Posts
im still stuck on oot. i got it about 3 months ago and ive yet 2 finish the fire temple!! i think that ww and tp were way to easy