JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

If you're like me, then you loved the boss fights in Skyward Sword. They were challenging, visually striking, integrated the new weapons and items well, and were really fun overall. So which was your favorite?

[spoiler] My vote is for the Demise fight at the very end of the game. It's actually really rare that the last battle of the game is the most fun, but I think it holds true with this game. A straight out sword brawl with the WiiMotionPlus between Link and Hyrule's root of all evil made this a terrific fight. The way the enemy adapts to your techniques in more lethal and thrilling ways makes it tremendously hard, and very satisfying. Hurling lightning bolts at one another?!?! [/spoiler]

*sigh* It's like a battle between the gods. Super awesome. What's yours?!?

waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#2 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

I don't think we need to put stuff in spoiler boxes when there is a spoiler warning in the topic name, so I won't.

Demise was intense, but to me it became a bit too frustrating. What ended up happening was I'd stress out and try to move too fast, so the Wii would misread my movements.

What was the name of the multi-armed golden statue again? I think that one might be my favorite. 

JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts

The one where you have to use the whip? Looking it up...found it! Koloktos in the Ancient Cistern. That one was particularly fun I think, because you had to use its own sword to attack right?

and yeah no need to put spoilers. Thanks haha

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Demise was a damn fine boss. It's not often that I fail at a boss in Zelda, but it took me two tries.

Tentalus had so much potential. I was thrown quite for the loop when the boat started getting ripped apart by massive tentacles, then it revealed itself and the over the top cartoonish design killed all the drama and I couldn't take that boss seriously anymore. =P

Ghirahim's first form was very frusterating, I died a good 4 times on him due to a gimpy wiimote, only making it through due to sheer luck. The next time you fight him though was a lot of fun, and the victory truly felt earned.