ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 ShadowofSonic
Member since 2009 • 24616 Posts

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/89/Elder_Scrolls_Arena_Cover.jpg/256px-Elder_Scrolls_Arena_Cover.jpghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Daggerfall_Cover_art.gifhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/fi/6/6a/Morrowind-cover.jpg

http://firm-guide.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/The-Elder-Scrolls-IV-Oblivion-cover.jpg       http://images.wikia.com/elderscrolls/images/1/14/Skyrim_Cover.jpg

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/7f/ea/7fea19e5baed21e2fd9a409ba92c2de7.jpg?itok=zaHmlER8

The Elder Scrolls (abbreviated as TES) is a series of action role-playing open world video games developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks.

What can you do in this thread?

- Talk about the older, newer, and upcoming entries in the series

- Write about what you did today in a TES game

- Post screenshots of your character

- Discuss and argue about the lore within the series

- Participate in various events 

Enjoy!

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ShadowofSonic

The Great Elder Scrolls War

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u632/Linkuya/ElderScrollsWarJPEG_zpsdebac820.jpg

The great Elder Scrolls War is an event in which you vote for your favourite race. We will be starting from the upper left corner, moving down, and doing the same for the other side. It will go on as Round 1, Round 2, and so forth. I will put up the polls.

The event ended!

The Gamer's Planet voted that the Nords are the greatest race in the Elder Scrolls series!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110621230427/elderscrolls/images/4/41/Nord.gif

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 ShadowofSonic

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/large_lightbox/hash/7f/ea/7fea19e5baed21e2fd9a409ba92c2de7.jpg?itok=zaHmlER8

The Elder Scrolls Online is a massively multiplayer online spin-off of the Elder Scrolls franchise. It takes place roughly 1,000 years before the events of Skyrim, specifically, the year 2E 583. Currently, Zenimax is accepting applicants for the closed beta.

With the end of the Reman Dynasty at the end of the First Era, the Dragonfires go out without an emperor to light them. With the absence of a clear leader, three warring factionsthe Ebonheart Pact, the Aldmeri Dominion, and the Daggerfall Covenantuse the opportunity to expand their territory, at the expense of their rivals and the residents of the Imperial province of Cyrodiil. The Tharn family (the family of the infamous Jagar Tharn) forges an alliance with Mannimarco to assist the depleted and surrounded Imperial Army by reanimating their dead. Secretly, Mannimarco betrays his Imperial allies by assisting the Daedric Prince Molag Bal in invading Tamriel in an attempt to incorporate it into his realm. The player character is one of Molag Bal's victims, who has had his or her soul stolen by the Daedric Prince.

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/2/28/ON-concept-Coldharbour_01.jpg/180px-ON-concept-Coldharbour_01.jpg

It is a time of strife and unrest. Armies of revenants and dark spirits manifest in every corner of Tamriel. Winters grow colder and crops fail. Mystics are plagued by nightmares and portents of doom.

Four years ago, in 2E 578, an arcane explosion of energy in the Imperial City set off mystical aftershocks that swept across Nirn. Mages died or went mad. Supernatural abominations from the plane of Oblivion, the Daedra, appeared in greater numbers than ever before. The constellation of the Serpent grew so large that it dominated the night sky.

So began the grand scheme of Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement. His Dark Anchors, vortexes of evil magic, weaken the barrier between worlds, threatening to merge Nirn and Oblivion into a single, nightmarish hellscape.

In the midst of this chaos, three alliances vie for control of the Imperial City and the White-Gold Tower. High Rock, Sentinel, and Orsinium stand as one, united under the rule of the High King in Wayrest. Valenwood and Elsweyr have forged an alliance of their own with Summerset, while Black Marsh, Morrowind, and Skyrim have formed a third, uneasy pact.

The Daggerfall Covenant. The Aldmeri Dominion. The Ebonheart Pact.

Three armies will take up arms against the Empire, and against each other, to wrest control of the Imperial City and White-Gold Tower from the dark forces of Oblivion itself.

Where do your loyalties lie?

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/1/13/ON-prerelease-01.jpg/744px-ON-prerelease-01.jpg

The gameplay featured in The Elder Scrolls Online is radically different when compared to its predecessors. The game can be experienced from the third person, first person, or over the shoulder, with full first person receiving just as much support as the other views will. Character creation and development is class-based, with level progression being experience-based rather than skill-based. Combat will be in real-time, based on health, stamina and magicka, with a focus on the stamina-bar, which controls their ability to block, break, and interrupt enemy attacks. All players can sneak, but doing so consumes stamina. There is no pickpocketing or stealing from other players in the game. The player also controls the use of special abilities that come from their equipment or their abilities.

There will be four classes to choose from at character creation: Dragonknight, Nightblade, Sorcerer and Templar. Classes in The Elder Scrolls Online are only a starting point for a character. Any character can equip any weapon or armor and master its use. Each class has three skill lines that suggest a playstyle for that class. Three of the classes adhere somewhat to the traditional MMO roles of tanking (Dragonknight), DPS (Sorcerer) and healing (Templar) while Nightblade utilizes sneak.

There will be nine playable races, including all previously playable races except for the Imperials. The Standing Stones from Skyrim return as "Mundus Stones", providing a permanent buff to the player character when activated. Questing is similar to Skyrim, with random encounters and minor tasks being available alongside more full-fledged quests. Due to the issues resulting from player actions conflicting with other players' actions, the quest system features a system known as "phasing", which the world mostly only being altered to the player character instead of all players. Players can join other players in an earlier phase of a quest, with the world temporarily reverting a quest to the state it was in at the time for players ahead of their companions. The player is free to join any and all guilds in the game, and the guilds will ask you to perform certain tasks, such as destroying Dark Anchors-anchors that Molag Bal uses in his attempt to pull Tamriel into Coldharbour-to gain favor, rewards, and status with the guild. It will take an estimated 120 hours of play time to reach the level cap. After the level cap of 50 has been reached, one can explore another alliance's territory.

There are three playable factions: the Ebonheart Pact, made up of the Argonian, Dunmer, and Nord races; the Aldmeri Dominion, made up of the Altmer, Bosmer, and Khajiit races; and the Daggerfall Covenant, made up of the Breton, Orc, and Redguard races.

There will be five professions for a player to choose from: Provisioner, Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, Alchemist and Enchanter. Players can choose to specialize in two professions, or to try them all, but will be unable to max out every profession. Crafting is similar among all the professions and based on experimentation; recipes require one primary ingredient and one secondary ingredient, and up to three additional components called "additives". While the item can simply be made with the primary and secondary ingredients, using additives will greatly speed up progression in the chosen profession and the strength of the item.

Player versus player combat only takes place in the province of Cyrodiil. All three factions are attempting to seize control of Cyrodiil and put one of their members on the throne. By seizing control of locations (Keeps) and stopping opposing factions from conquering their territory, a faction will earn faction-wide bonuses for its members and eventually be given the opportunity to assault the Imperial City and drive out the Daedra occupying it. Once a faction takes control of the Imperial City, the player who made the most contributions to the war for that faction will be crowned emperor.

All players above level 10 can participate in the PvP combat and level doing so, but the leveling will not be as constant as in player versus environment. All players in Cyrodiil will be level 50. Those who have not yet reached the level cap will be scaled up to be competitive, but they will have fewer skills and abilities available to them than those who leveled naturally.

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/b/bd/ON-prerelease-05.jpg/800px-ON-prerelease-05.jpg    

The world is alleged to be considerably larger than any of the previous games, with Arena and Daggerfall almost certainly being exceptions. The game will encompass most of Tamriel,and the only parts that are excluded are certain regions of provinces that are being reserved for expansions. One example of this that was provided was the city of Winterhold, which is not scheduled to be released with the game. Because of this, all of the provinces will be present on launch day, but not every single part of each province will be available initially.

The province of Cyrodiil is particularly worthy of note. To make the province look and feel the same way as the province did in Oblivion, certain aspects of Oblivion, such as the game's height, maps, and locations such as caves and ruins, have been replicated in The Elder Scrolls Online.

The game will feature most of the cities that dot Tamriel, along with a number of minor locations. There will also be a number of entirely unmarked locations that can only be discovered with thorough exploration.

Tamriel is divided by three different factions: Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh are territories of the Ebonheart Pact; the Summerset Isles, Valenwood, and Elsweyr are part of the Aldmeri Dominion; Hammerfell and High Rock are parts of the Daggerfall Covenant. The only province that isn't clearly controlled by any one faction is Cyrodiil, which is technically controlled by the unplayable Imperial faction, though all other factions contest their claim to it.

The Dark Brotherhood, Fighters Guild, Mages Guild, and Thieves Guild are all present and joinable for those wishing to become a member of a guild. Only Fighters Guild and Mages Guild will be available at launch.

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/c/cb/ON-map-Battle_Map.jpg/732px-ON-map-Battle_Map.jpg

The game was officially announced on May 3, 2012, to mixed reactions from the fan base. The game is scheduled for release in spring 2014 for Mac, PC, PS4 and Xbox One, and is being developed by ZeniMax Online Studios. Speculation relating to the development of an MMO set in the Elder Scrolls universe has existed since the creation of Zenimax Online Studios in August of 2007. The rumors grew after the registration of ElderScrollsOnline.com by Zenimax in November of the same year. Despite the rumors, Zenimax and Bethesda remained entirely silent about the potential development of the game, even refusing to comment when an anonymous source revealed that they were preparing to announce the game just over a month before the official announcement.

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ShadowofSonic
Reserved.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShadowofSonic
Reserved.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ShadowofSonic

For those who are wondering, the reserved posts are for future events.

To start off, I'll post my Morrowind character.

http://i1325.photobucket.com/albums/u632/Linkuya/ScreenShot0_zps76134c2c.png

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts
I think my favourite thing about Elder Scrolls games are the Daedric quests. They are always the most exciting quests in the games. The Daedric items are great too, especially the Mace Of Molag Bal.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 ShadowofSonic

I think my favourite thing about Elder Scrolls games are the Daedric quests. They are always the most exciting quests in the games. The Daedric items are great too, especially the Mace Of Molag Bal.naju890_963

I loved that mace of well. What are your favourite deadric quests in general?

I loved Sanguine's quest in Oblivion when you had to strip all those people naked, I panicked when I though I lost my items!

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts
I loved Skyrim, I haven't played the other ones though.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ShadowofSonic

The previous entries in the series are amazing, and definitely worth checking out.

I was playing Oblivion today, and I found a new quest. It was Vaermina's deadric quest, and it's one of the most memorable I've played in a while. Vaemina wanted you to retrieve her stolen 'orb' that a mage called Arkved took from her.

Arkved's Tower

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120512201940/elderscrolls/images/thumb/f/f4/Arkved%27s_Tower.png/500px-Arkved%27s_Tower.png

Arkved is an Altmer mage caught in a nightmare of his own creation for having stolen Vaermina's orb. You will find him in his tower south-southwest of Cheydinhal. He is asleep and will not wake up no matter what.

http://images.uesp.net/thumb/9/91/OB-place-Arkved%27s_Tower_01.jpg/800px-OB-place-Arkved%27s_Tower_01.jpg

This is hands down one of the best dungeons in the game. It's incredibly imaginative, and it even reminded me of the creativity seen in Dark Souls. Arkved is trapped within his own nightmare, and so is his tower, hence the incredibly unusual design. It keeps you guessing (I won't spoil anything), and it's arguably my favourite dungeon in the game.

Arkved's Dungeon: 10/10

Yes, I did just review a dungeon.

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts
Let's discuss stuff. What do you usually use as a character and is there a name you usually use?
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 ShadowofSonic

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110621230427/elderscrolls/images/4/41/Nord.gif

Since Skyrim was my first Elder Scrolls game,
I had grown quite attached to the world and the Nords.
My first Elder Scrolls character was a blonde beardless
nord who went by the name Linkuya. Ever since, whenever
I start up a brand new Elder Scrolls game, my main file is
always a nord called Linkuya.

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Kman5507
My first character was an imperial named Kyros. I had long blond hair and a nice beard :D
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ShadowofSonic

Could you show us? :D

The first major event is going to happen soon.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts

@Sonic That dungeon was absolutely incredible, I agree.;)

I did every single quest in Oblivion but a few of the collectible ones.

I name my character Bugbag every single time.:|

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kman5507

Could you show us? :D

The first major event is going to happen soon.

ShadowofSonic

I don't know how I could show you. :(

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 CountBleck12
My character is a Khajiit. :3
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 naju890_963

[QUOTE="naju890_963"]I think my favourite thing about Elder Scrolls games are the Daedric quests. They are always the most exciting quests in the games. The Daedric items are great too, especially the Mace Of Molag Bal.ShadowofSonic

I loved that mace of well. What are your favourite deadric quests in general?

I loved Sanguine's quest in Oblivion when you had to strip all those people naked, I panicked when I though I lost my items!

The Sanguine quest was great, very unique. But by far my most favourite quest was Ill met by moonlight. I love werewolves!
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ShadowofSonic

I love werewolves too. :P

The first event is starting later today!

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 naju890_963
My vote is going for the argonians. Lizard people are the best.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ShadowofSonic

You visit the bee and barb a lot? :P

The first round starts tonight.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bugbag

My character is a Khajiit. :3CountBleck12
Those could be my favorite, I haven't decided yet.:P

I like playing as Nords though.

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ShadowofSonic

I never really liked the Khajiit. They almost all seem like crooks or thieves.

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kman5507
Am I the only imperial here? :(
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ShadowofSonic

I legitimately don't think I've ever played as an Imperial..

So, an imporant qeustion, Stormcloaks or the Empire?

I'm stormcloaks for life.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bugbag
Am I the only imperial here? :(Kman5507
No, I was one in The Elder Scrolls 4.:D
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 bugbag

I legitimately don't think I've ever played as an Imperial..

So, an imporant qeustion, Stormcloaks or the Empire?

I'm stormcloaks for life.

ShadowofSonic

I'm with The Empire!

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kman5507
I sided with the empire. I don't think the Stormcloaks had a legitimate reason for rebelling. The stormcloaks are also very racist :P
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 ShadowofSonic

" "Ulfric & the Stormcloaks are racist". 

Probably the most common argument against the Stormcloaks. But what if I told you this argument was actually wrong? Well, let's go over it shall we? Let's start with the Gray Quarter, most people think that Ulfric forces all of Windhelm's Dunmer to live in the slum known as the Gray Quarter. But with some research you would realize this to be quite untrue. The Dunmer are not forced to live anywhere. The live in nanny for the Cruel-Seas, and the owner of the Hlaalu farm do not. If Ulfric truly wanted to segregate them why do two Dunmer not live there? Consider this, the Dunmer probably moved to Windhelm right after the eruption of the Red Mountain or the Argonian invasion. Both of witch happened before Ulfric was Jarl. So they must've lived in the Gray Quarter before Ulfric was in power. For whatever reason it must've fallen apart and became what it is today. You might be thinking, "Why doesn't Ulfric fix it?" He's in the middle of a war, it's a rebellion fighting an Empire, it's not going to be easy. Another reason is if they did ruin it on their own, it's not Ulfric's responsibility to fix it. If they destroyed it on their own, why would the Jarl have to spend tax payers dollers to fix something that's not even city property? The next is the Argonians, I actually don't think they are completely forbidden from entering the city. It's never said they can't go in at all? It's just said they can't live in it. Maybe they can't live in it because their is no room. Do you know four empty houses in Windhelm they could move into? Also, Shahvee bought an amulet of Zenithar. Where would she have gotten that from? Inside the city perhaps? Finallly, the Khajiit Caravans aren't allowed in any cities, Stormcloak or Imperial. So you can't just blame the Stormcloaks for that. 

"Ulfric just wants to be High King". 

This is actually a baseless assumption for the most part. Because nothing in the game shows this. He actually has shown to be the opposite. Just the way I have seen him acting towards Galmar has shown that to me. You could give the argument that he's faking it, but why? Galmar is his second in command, I don't think he would have to hide much from him. I feel that this is a very weak argument with little to no basis in reality. 

"Ulfric cheated in his duel with Torygg because he used the Thu'um to murder Torygg". 

What people fail to realize is that it doesn't matter how Ulfric won the duel. It was supposed to show that if the High King couldn't protect himself, how was he supposed to protect Skyrim? Ulfric, a Jarl could do that better then Troygg, a High King. Which shows that Ulfric deserved the position more then Torygg. If someone is trying to hurt Skyrim, they aren't going to try and be fair. They're going to try and destroy it. You as High King should be able to protect it from that.

"The Stormcloaks don't stand a chance against the Dominion". 

First of all, the Nords have been fighting Elves for years. Why would the Dominion be any different? Most would say, "the whole Empire couldn't beat them, how would only the Nords do it?". Actually, though the Empire was wounded, the Dominion was also very weakened. Their main general was killed and every soldier in Cyordiil. That was one of the largest armies ever assmbled in Elven history. And since Elves reproduce slower, they would probably have a much harder time recovering. Hammerfell alone was able to beat them, and they were just as hurt as Cyordiil from the Great War, they also had a civil war between the Crowns and the Forbears before that. So Hammerfell was not in a good position and yet they still beat the Dominion. Why can't Skyrim? Also, they could make an allaince with Hammerfell and the two of them could work together. Also, the Stormcloaks offered High Rock an allaince, they didn't instantly reject them which shows that they might be thinking about it. These three nations would put up one hell of a fight for the Dominion. 

"The Thalmor Dossier says that Ulfric is a pawn of the Thalmor, so if the Stormcloaks win you're helping the Thalmor". 

Not entirely true. The reason the Thalmor would consider him an asset is because he might help start a war in Skyrim. That's what the Thalmor want, a long drawn bloody war. They actually say in the Dossier "A Stormcloak victory is to be avoided". If the war is ended quickly the Thalmor won't get the benefit because little lives and resources will have been lost. 

"In the Bear of Markarth in said that Ulfric tourted innocent people and killed anyone who didn't help him". 

The Bear of Markarth is pure propaganda. The author is an Imperial scholar as well as a Forsworn sympathizer. If Ulfric truly killed tortued and killed all of those innocents that were on the other side, why doesn't he kill any Jarls or citizens that support the Empire? He actully does out of his way to spear them. Also, if Ulfric truly killed everyone who didn't help him, why isn't he doing that with the Stormcloaks? It would actually go against what they say in game. Galmar says that the Stormcloaks only accept people good, honest, warriors, who actually want to join. Another thing is why doesn't anyone in Cidnha Mine talk about Ulfric? If he did all of these bad things, I'm pretty sure they would have some bad things to say about him, right? But nope, they say nothing about him. 

"In Sovngarde Ulfric admits his cause was wrong". 

No, he actually doesn't. He's upset the war started at the time it did because since so many soldiers were dying a lot more souls were in Sovngarde for Alduin to eat. So he's upset about that, nothing about him being wrong. 

Overall, I feel the Empire was wrong for signing the White-Gold Concordat. They could've beaten the Dominion if they just kept fighting (for the reasons I explained)."

-A blog from a fellow Stormcloak

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kman5507
I guess that makes sense even though I didn't bother to read the whole thing. I just can't see myself allying with the rebels. The nords weren't really opressed. It seemed more like a war of want rather than a war of need. I guess you can say that about our own American Revoltion as well. :|
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShadowofSonic
It helped that one of the Stormcloaks was voiced by a Metal Gear character. :P
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kman5507
Maybe it would help if I played that series :P
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ShadowofSonic

Maybe. :P

How did you play the first time around? Mage, Warrior, Assassin?

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kman5507
I was a warrior who dual wielded swords. I wanted to try and use both magic and swords, but that didn't work out well for me :P
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShadowofSonic

I almost always had a sword in one hand and a healing spell in another. :P

What armor did you like most?

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Kman5507
I liked the fur armors. My current armor with my main character is the best light armor in the game(with Dragonborn installed), but I don't like how it looks :(
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 ShadowofSonic

I can't wait to play all the DLC. :D

I already spent 300+ hours on the game without them.

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 ShadowofSonic

Round 1 has begun!

Please reference to the main page to see more information.

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 naju890_963
Voted Redguards, cause curved swords.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 bugbag

Voted Redguards, cause curved swords.naju890_963
I loved that conversation.:P

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ShadowofSonic

[QUOTE="naju890_963"]Voted Redguards, cause curved swords.bugbag

I loved that conversation.:P

Me too! :lol:

You, bug?

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 bugbag
Voted Redguard. Nord is my favorite race to play as, but not my favorite race in general. I like playing as something a little less unusual. It makes the lizards and cats seem cooler.:|
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ShadowofSonic

NO!

TRAITOR! :(:(

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 bugbag

I'm sorry, but they've got curved swords. Curved swords!:P

ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 ShadowofSonic

Where is Kman and Bleck?

We need their votes. :P

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kman5507
I voted for the obvious choice. Nord
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ShadowofSonic

I voted for the obvious choice. NordKman5507

THANK YOU. :twisted:

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 CountBleck12

ShadowofSonic
I still like them regardless lol.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 ShadowofSonic
[QUOTE="ShadowofSonic"]

CountBleck12

I still like them regardless lol.

Yeah, they're cute. :P

Who did you vote for?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 CountBleck12