KOTOR 3 and Battlefront 3 in the works?!

• 164 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#51 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts
I've never even seen a copy of Jedi Academy. Didn't realize it was so popular.:P
CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#52 CountBleck12
Member since 2012 • 4726 Posts

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"]Thank you TLR. :PThe_Last_Ride

i felt the need to point it out :D 

You've saved me all the trouble. :P
Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 3

#53 Bumblebee1138
Member since 2010 • 299 Posts
[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="CountBleck12"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

Knnights of The Old Republic was the RPG and The Old Republic is the MMO. Got it :P

Hopefully bioware is working on the RPG :D

The_Last_Ride

I don't believe Bioware is that great at making stories, they made some great characters though.

Mass Effect, KOTOR, Dragon Age. Your arguments are invalid.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter, Jade Empire you argument is more invalid

Yeah I gotta agree Old Republic MMO seriousely sucked. But still you can't simply forget the games I mentioned.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#54 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"][QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"][QUOTE="CountBleck12"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

Knnights of The Old Republic was the RPG and The Old Republic is the MMO. Got it :P

Hopefully bioware is working on the RPG :D

Bumblebee1138

I don't believe Bioware is that great at making stories, they made some great characters though.

Mass Effect, KOTOR, Dragon Age. Your arguments are invalid.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter, Jade Empire you argument is more invalid

Yeah I gotta agree Old Republic MMO seriousely sucked. But still you can't simply forget the games I mentioned.

i didn't think so, it has some really great stories 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 CountBleck12
Yeah I think games like Mass Effect had good stories but not the greatest I seen.
Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Bumblebee1138

[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"]

The_Last_Ride

i didn't think so, it has some really great stories

Yeah I think games like Mass Effect had good stories but not the greatest I seen.CountBleck12

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH AHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great jokes you guys. :lol:

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 CountBleck12
No, I'm serious. If Mass Effect had such an amazing story, it would end with a bang but it did not. Other games that I played had better stories and better endings. Again, I'm not saying Mass Effect has a terrible story.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 ShadowofSonic
Member since 2009 • 24616 Posts
BB is too passionate. :P
Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Bumblebee1138

No, I'm serious. If Mass Effect had such an amazing story, it would end with a bang but it did not. Other games that I played had better stories and better endings. Again, I'm not saying Mass Effect has a terrible story.CountBleck12

Pfff...Yes I'm sure there are better stories than Mass Effect. As much as I'm sure that there are rainbow colored zebras. :P

And it did end with a bang. Sure the original ending of ME3 sucked but there was a reason why so much big riots and explosive fan rage happened because of that; Because Mass Effect series got ALOT of fans bonded to it because of it's fantastic story.

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Bumblebee1138

BB is too passionate. :PShadowofSonic

Awww thanks. ^_^

That's a good thing right?

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Bumblebee1138

BB is too passionate. :PShadowofSonic

Awww thanks. ^_^

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 CountBleck12

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"]No, I'm serious. If Mass Effect had such an amazing story, it would end with a bang but it did not. Other games that I played had better stories and better endings. Again, I'm not saying Mass Effect has a terrible story.Bumblebee1138

Pfff...Yes I'm sure there are better stories than Mass Effect. As much as I'm sure that there are rainbow colored zebras. :P

And it did end with a bang. Sure the original ending of ME3 sucked but there was a reason why so much big riots and explosive fan rage happened because of that; Because Mass Effect series got ALOT of fans bonded to it because of it's fantastic story.

That's like saying unicorns are real lol, I saw what you did there.

I still thought it had a good story but yes I did tell that the fans cared so much. Though I think there is going to be less fans once Mass Effect 4 releases, if there is no mentioning of what happened in the previous games then what would be the point? To be disappointed again? To just forget all those choices we made? If this so, then I'm done with Mass Effect. 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 CountBleck12

[QUOTE="ShadowofSonic"]BB is too passionate. :PBumblebee1138

Awww thanks. ^_^

There's nothing to be ashamed of.
ShadowofSonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64 ShadowofSonic
Member since 2009 • 24616 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowofSonic"]BB is too passionate. :PBumblebee1138

Awww thanks. ^_^

To a point. Just don't go overboard and attack people with their opinions diverge from yours.

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Bumblebee1138
[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"]

[QUOTE="CountBleck12"]No, I'm serious. If Mass Effect had such an amazing story, it would end with a bang but it did not. Other games that I played had better stories and better endings. Again, I'm not saying Mass Effect has a terrible story.CountBleck12

That's like saying unicorns are real lol, I saw what you did there.

I still thought it had a good story but yes I did tell that the fans cared so much. Though I think there is going to be less fans once Mass Effect 4 releases, if there is no mentioning of what happened in the previous games then what would be the point? To be disappointed again? To just forget all those choices we made? If this so, then I'm done with Mass Effect.

I don't what kind future lies ahead for this series but till now it has been an epic and fantastic adventure which is why so much people like it and which is why it is the greatest story ever. :cool:

[QUOTE="Bumblebee1138"]

[QUOTE="ShadowofSonic"]BB is too passionate. :PCountBleck12

Awww thanks. ^_^

There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Why should I be ashamed of anything?

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 CountBleck12
You can say it's the greatest story ever but I'm with Sonic on this one. You can't just attack people who have a different opinion but they back it up with great reasons. You do bring up some good points but your reasons for disliking things aren't the best, no offense. Again there is nothing wrong with being passionate either.
Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Bumblebee1138

You can say it's the greatest story ever but I'm with Sonic on this one. You can't just attack people who have a different opinion but they back it up with great reasons. You do bring up some good points but your reasons for disliking things aren't the best, no offense. Again there is nothing wrong with being passionate either.CountBleck12

Dude I was stating my opinions with logical reasons and argument so you really can't say I was "attacking".

Let me show you what "Attack" means...

[spoiler] YOU UGLY *** ****** WAT DA **** YOU MEEN MASS EFFECT IS NOT DA BEST!!! GO **** YOUSELF IN ****. YOU DON'T KNOW A GOOD STRY WEN YOU SEE IT BECAUE YOU KNOW WHY?!!! BCUASE YOU'RE A ****ing 11 YEAR OLD *****! GO BACK TO YOR MOM AND EAT HORSE****!!!! [/spoiler]

Now THAT'S attacking. :P

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 CountBleck12
lol at the spoiler, okay fair enough. :P
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 The_Last_Ride
Have you even played SWTOR BB?
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 bugbag
You guys are 100% wrong. Rainbow Zebras exist.:|
CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 CountBleck12
You guys are 100% wrong. Rainbow Zebras exist.:|bugbag
So does the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#72 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts
I heard Dice is dedicating an entire studios to Starwars
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 The_Last_Ride

I heard Dice is dedicating an entire studios to StarwarsKman5507

Yeah they are, i don't know if it's an entirely new game or if it is the game currently in development? 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Kman5507
I heard BattleField is really good. Maybe they could make a really good SW BF III
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 The_Last_Ride

I heard BattleField is really good. Maybe they could make a really good SW BF IIIKman5507

Battlefield is really good 

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Kman5507
I passed it up because I thought it was just another CoD clone. Now I heard they have cool stuff like destructible environments.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 The_Last_Ride

I passed it up because I thought it was just another CoD clone. Now I heard they have cool stuff like destructible environments.Kman5507

yeah, and it supports team effort and has class specifics, like medic, recon, support and engineer. Medic heals your teammates and lets you revive them, engineer lets you use weapons that detroys vehicles effectively, support gives everyone ammo and has the biggest gun and sniper detect enemies and can sense their movements on the map. All of this gets you xp and helps you win 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 bugbag
^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 The_Last_Ride

^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|bugbag

you sure about that? Even when there are 64 players on the map? 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"]^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|The_Last_Ride

Yeah, I've never once been killed... Well, probably because I've never played it.:|

I'm just joking by the way.:P

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="bugbag"]^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|bugbag

Yeah, I've never once been killed... Well, probably because I've never played it.:|

you are :o? I would never have guessed that :o 

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Bumblebee1138
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="bugbag"]^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|bugbag

OW!! :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!! BEAUTIFUL!! BWHAHAHAHAA! :lol: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THIS JOKE BEFORE??! OWWW!!! :lol:

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Kman5507
:|
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="bugbag"]^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|Bumblebee1138

OW!! :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!! BEAUTIFUL!! BWHAHAHAHAA! :lol: HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THIS JOKE BEFORE??! OWWW!!! :lol:

love that one 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="bugbag"]^I don't need that stuff, I win anyway.:|Bumblebee1138

Thanks man.:P

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 CountBleck12
Eh, I lost respect for that guy.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 The_Last_Ride

Eh, I lost respect for that guy.CountBleck12

why? He is awesome! 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 CountBleck12
He says that people who own guns don't deserve to live.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 The_Last_Ride

He says that people who own guns don't deserve to live.CountBleck12

Well that's kind of harsh, but i hate guns, i think nobody should have them 

CountBleck12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 CountBleck12
I have to disagree, it's not that I think everyone should own a gun though. It's because there are just some people out there that are heartless and would kill others. We can't always rely on the police for help since they can arrive too late when someone innocent gets shot, there is not much to do without having a gun to protect yourself. Criminals would never think and thus why people have the right to own a gun to protect themselves from those guys.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 bugbag

I believe in very strict gun laws, and I think in order for a person to own a gun they need to be mentally studied monthly. We have the knowledge to know if someone is mentally capable or not, why not use it?

And I don't believe people should be able to own any automatics, semi-automatics, or extended clips for their weapons. I remember a while back a shooting happened at an American theater and it was being discussed very much here, mainly concerning games and their effect on people. One common argument I've heard is, "If criminals can have assault rifles, why can't citizens?" This I will never believe in. It's entirely possible to build a deadly bomb, that doesn't mean you should sell it at a store.

But I see nothing wrong with the right people owning a gun, they should just be studied constantly. If it saves a life, it's worth it.

Wait, what were we talking about?:?

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Kman5507

They really need to tighten those gun restrictions. The problem is, most of this gun violence we see isn't with guns bought legally. People seem to think that being able to buy a hunting gun from a store manages to lead to people using automatic rifles against other people. Of course politicians won't actually mention that, because they just want our votes.

I don't see any problem with people having guns for hunting or with cops owning guns, but we should definitely not be allowed to own automatic guns- weapons made for killing other people. 

And saying owning a gun can "save" lives is definitely false. I guess it could help if you're lucky, but people will get too paranoid. Did y'all ever hear of that case where a guy shot a kid who snuck into his yard at night. He didn't know it was just some kid. He thought it could have been a burglar. Why did he shoot him? He said that he was afraid that the person sneaking into his yard may have also had a gun. Instead, a kid was murdered becuase people fall victim to the false idea that guns can protect you.

Now let's get back on topic, Battlefront 3 anyone? :P 

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Bumblebee1138
I like Bananas.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 bugbag

@Kman I think if you use a gun for hunting it should be taken from you. If you can so easily pull the trigger on an animal, what's going to stop you from doing it to a person?

Sorry, I just don't believe in hunting, I only believe in it if you're starving and need food.:P

Yes, Battlefield 3. Maybe we'll finally see it in less than two weeks at E3?:D

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Kman5507

Which is why they need better backround checks abd more restrictions on what you need to buy a gun. I didn't say that? :P

Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Bumblebee1138

@Kman I think if you use a gun for hunting it should be taken from you. If you can so easily pull the trigger on an animal, what's going to stop you from doing it to a person?

Sorry, I just don't believe in hunting, I only believe in it if you're starving and need food.:P

Yes, Battlefield 3. Maybe we'll finally see it in less than two weeks at E3?:D

bugbag

Yes we need to save all the Bunnies from thier anhilation. But there's no stopping it. Human will keep killing Rabbits till they are extinct just like Dodos.....

So I decided to start a project of harvesting all the bunnies, I'm gonna first "harvest" them and then take thier thier blood, body parts and brains and put it in a mega technological infa structure so they can be preserved. I call it the Bunnyminator. :cool:

So please send live bunnies to me people. :)

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Kman5507
You soud like a reaper now :|
Bumblebee1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Bumblebee1138

You soud like a reaper now :|Kman5507

No I'm don't sound like Reaper at all. I simply belive that I'm the Harbinger of Bunnies' Genetic Perfection. :)

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 bugbag

You'll never take me alive!:x

@Kman You said a hunting rifle is different from a assault rifle, which I agree with, but at the same time if you hunt just to hunt I don't think you should have a gun.:P That's all I was saying.