Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#152 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="Yonathin3155"]Nah, we only got randoms over here. I tried again and Got Sazh, who is one of my favorite characters. But I'm still a bit disappointed, because my collection still only has like... one chick. People might get the wrong idea. cjimrun

Wait, random trading arts? Hows that? :?

Yona is getting his as a Japanese import, and in Japan Trading Arts figures come in opaque boxes so you can't tell what you're getting. That's why they're called Trading Arts, cuz they're like trading cards. You buy a bunch and then trade with people to get what you want. Whenever a Trading Arts series is officially released outside of Japan, they come in clear packaging so you can buy the one you want, but they are also more expensive that way. Trading Arts are actually pretty cheap in Japan, probably cuz of the random factor but also cuz you need to assemble them. When you buy them in North America, they are pre-assembled statues. When I was in Japan, the second Dissidia series had not been released overseas yet (and the FFXIII T. Arts still haven't), so I bought tonnes of each to get what I wanted and then gave the rest away. My lucky brother got Bartz, Firion and Sephiroth due to doubles I ended-up with. I also bought 1 Chrono Trigger T.Arts box and got a great scene of Crono and Marle sitting on a rock under a tree with Crono's sword leaning against it.

I just found out that FFXIII Trading Arts have been listed on the US Square-Enix Store website, so it may be possible to order a particular figure in the States. I never thought it would happen due to the negative attention the game garnered in the West.

Well I got the Dissidia Trading arts Vol1, but they were out of their boxes, so I was able to choose which one to buy. :). (Funny way to import stuff.. :P) But Dissidia TA Vol 2 are nowhere to be seen :( and no word of FFXIII TA :cry:

Its a shame i only own Crisis Core Final Fantasy 7 Kingdom_fighter

That a great game :)

Avatar image for Kingdom_fighter
Kingdom_fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 Kingdom_fighter
Member since 2010 • 240 Posts
yeah i love that game so much even if the ending it so sad
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 angelbless

yeah i love that game so much even if the ending it so sadKingdom_fighter

I remember trying to beat all the soldier to see if there was adiferent ending ..:P Quiet probably one of the best FF endings :)

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
Yeah, fighting those soldiers was pointless. When I first played the game, I tried fighting off as many as I could, but since you get beaten anyway, it's just stupid.
Kingdom_fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Kingdom_fighter
when I was fighting does soldier i was always curing because of does missile and when i got to the last three i was like Zack can't died and when he died i was crying because he was a good guy after that I was mad at genesis because it was all his fault that zack died.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 magitekk
English obviously isn't your first language, is it?
Kingdom_fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 Kingdom_fighter
sorry about that its just that i was typing all that in a rush
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 angelbless

when I was fighting does soldier i was always curing because of does missile and when i got to the last three i was like Zack can't died and when he died i was crying because he was a good guy after that I was mad at genesis because it was all his fault that zack died.Kingdom_fighter

Yeah it was pointless trying to kill all those soldiers.  :( Yeah Zack was a good hero, way better than what cloud is :P

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 magitekk
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know Zack saved the world.
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#161 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts

Well I have FF8, FF-X, FF-X2, and just got FFXIII when I got thePS3. Used to have FF7 but don't remember what happened to it.

*edit* Gave FF-X and FF-X2 to my mom. My hubby bought a PS3 with limited playback, so wasn't sure if they would work. Found FF8 and tried it in the system today and it worked :) Might have to replay it since I never beat the game. The only games I actually beat were X and X-2. :)

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts

i can now update them:

I, II, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, X-2, XII, XIII, Tactics - for PS/PS2/PS3
III, IV, XII-2 - for DS
Crisis Core, Dissidia - for PSP

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 magitekk

I need to go and get FFX and FFXII. Only ones in the main series I haven't played...except FFXI, but that doesn't count and neither does XIV.

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#164 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts

I need to go and get FFX and FFXII. Only ones in the main series I haven't played...except FFXI, but that doesn't count and neither does XIV.

magitekk

i agree wholeheartedly with that statement

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 magitekk

I've sat through like half of X from when my cousin was playing it a few years ago and I just couldn't get into it. Battles were cool, but characters....oh god.

FFXII, I don't know a thing about it really. Since both of the games are for ps2, i have no way of playing them.

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
Did you not play it from the beginning? Normally starting from a random part of a game kinda wrecks the experience when you're not aware of whats going on.

The characters aren't all entirely subpar, the only one who really stood out for me was Auron. Seymour's not terrible either; he's quite the sneaky leech. But in the end, I kinda feel that Yuna should've been the main protagonist.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 magitekk
I started tuning in right as you were recruiting characters like Yuna, Lulu, and the stupid blue lion guy.
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 DreadDLordD
Just realized I spoiled a lot for you in the philosophy thread T__T

Wakka's quite a cheerful lad although I do question how he manages to keep his bangs spiked up all the time.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 magitekk

It doesn't even matter; I hardly read it nor did I really understand it.

EDIT: Erm...in the same way that all of the other spikey-haired characters after VI do it?

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 angelbless

It doesn't even matter; I hardly read it nor did I really understand it.

EDIT: Erm...in the same way that all of the other spikey-haired characters after VI do it?

magitekk

You should give FFX another chance :) I agree the characters are not the best in the series but the game and the story are both good. FFXII is a great game in my opinion. 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 magitekk

FFXII looks cool. Gonna have to find myself a cheap ps2 to play it, though.

Unless PSN puts it up, but I don't think that will happen.

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Before you start FFXII then let me tell you that if there are any scrathes in the CD or any problems with the ps2 then you might recive big lags in the airship scenes

For some kind of reason its always the airships that gets the lags 

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#173 JadeTorchwood
Member since 2009 • 874 Posts

magitekk
I agree with you about FFXI and FFXIV. I think you might like playing FFXII. It's pretty good. The only character from FFXII that I didn't like was Vaan. All the other FFXII playable characters I liked a lot.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Balthier is the only character I really liked from XII. But honestly I kinda noticed that I have practicely no interest in the Ivalice universe at all, so, meh.

And X had a pretty cool cast I think, but I did find Yuna rather boring. I love the battle system in the game though, and the story is pretty good too, oh, and the music is amazing!

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#175 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
Balthier is the only reason why I played FFXII. He's such badass.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 angelbless

Balthier is the only reason why I played FFXII. He's such badass.Balmane

I kinda liked Bash and Ashe too.. but besides them, the cast feels really empty. Penelo and Vaan anyone?:roll:

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Balmane
I liked Fran aswell but the voice was weird :?
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#178 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

1. FFX is a great game... and Auron is the best character in the game... Yuna too.... but you get the idea, its a great story.

2. Why do you guys always take out FFXI and FFXIV of the series. FFXI is a great game, only because you dont want to or cant afford to pay the monthly fee doesnt mean you have to take it out of the series by saying "it doesnt count." Of course it counts, I played FFXI and it was really cool, and FFXIV am not going to play because of the bad reviews, but I am still not gonna say Oh i still havent played FFXIV, but that doesnt count, so i played all the Final Fantasy games.

3. FFXII had a brand new feel to it, and thats what made the game good, imo, the characters werent that great, some were, but for the majority, not that great. 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 magitekk
I've heard by many people that FFXI is really good, but I mean come on, MMOs...
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lazyathew

An MMO is just so different from a 1 player story based RPG, they are just more like spin offs then games in the main series. I just find it wierd that they number those ones at all. Instead of just making a seperate "Final Fantasy Online" series.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 magitekk
Maybe as a way of trying to get it to sell better, I dunno.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 lazyathew
Maybe as a way of trying to get it to sell better, I dunno.magitekk
Maybe. But they have other spin off series' already that do well. Like Final Final Fantasy Tactics. I'm pretty sure the Online games would still do just well as they do now. But I dunno, mabye not.
cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#183 cjimrun
Member since 2011 • 1255 Posts

[QUOTE="Balmane"]Balthier is the only reason why I played FFXII. He's such badass.angelbless

I kinda liked Bash and Ashe too.. but besides them, the cast feels really empty. Penelo and Vaan anyone?:roll:

I actually prefer Basch to Balthier, though Balthier's still awesome. I like that Basch was a classic "Knight" archetype obsessed with duty and honor. Ashe and Fran rule too. I liked Fran cuz she was an Elf-like character and Elves have never played a decent role in FF. Vaan and Penelo are really nothing special, but I think the cast as a whole is one of the stronger ones.

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 JadeTorchwood
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="Balmane"]Balthier is the only reason why I played FFXII. He's such badass.cjimrun

I actually prefer Basch to Balthier, though Balthier's still awesome. I like that Basch was a classic "Knight" archetype obsessed with duty and honor. Ashe and Fran rule too. I liked Fran cuz she was an Elf-like character and Elves have never played a decent role in FF. Vaan and Penelo are really nothing special, but I think the cast as a whole is one of the stronger ones.

That's why I like Basch and Fran. Asch is pretty cool also. Couldn't stand Vaan. He was kinda annoying.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 magitekk
So why do people hate that Vaan character but people are okay with Tidus? Geezus, I don't see it getting any worse than that...
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DreadDLordD
In this context, you can't blame the game character itself. You can only blame the casting director or the voice actor who did the embarrasing job.
Avatar image for 230260968384423359665567060042

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 230260968384423359665567060042
Member since 2009 • 167 Posts

There's alot of pages to read :lol:. I'm just gonna answer the question at the moment :oops:.

Main titles: FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF13.Still missing FF2 and FF6. FF11 and FF14 i'm not counting because i'm not a MMORPG fan. Those type of games just never end :P.

Spin-Off titles: FF12: Revenant Wings (DS), FF Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS), FF Tactics: Grimore of the Rift (DS), FF: Chocobo Tales (DS), FF7: Crisis Core (PSP), FF: Dissidia (PSP).

So answer is 17 in total. Haven't played them all yet though :P.

By the way, how many spin-off titles do they want to make? Seems like every time i buy one there's another for sale. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for as many FF games as possible :). It's just sometimes it seems some of them aren't up to scratch. I wish they'd bring back the good old fashion, magical story telling and characters that we all loved :). I still believe these should be the core elements for every Final Fantasy title. Remember 6, 7, 8, 9, 10? All epic in my opinion :).

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 Balmane

So why do people hate that Vaan character but people are okay with Tidus? Geezus, I don't see it getting any worse than that...magitekk

I don't like Tidus but everyone else in that game is fine. Same with FFXII. 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 magitekk
It's not just Tidus' voice actor, it's also his stupid looks. I hated his face in both the original game and in Dissidia. He always has this stupid smile on it, no matter what.
cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#190 cjimrun
Member since 2011 • 1255 Posts

So why do people hate that Vaan character but people are okay with Tidus? Geezus, I don't see it getting any worse than that...magitekk

It isn't that Vaan is a terrible character, it's just that he's kind of a wallflower. Penelo as well. The other 4 characters are so cool imo, but these 2 are just along for the ride. Vaan gets swept-up in the action and Penelo comes along cuz she's his friend. I heard that Basch was originally meant to be the main character, but they switched to Vaan cuz they thought Basch would be too old (36) for the target demographic. The plot wasn't designed for Vaan, so it seems weird when the game focuses on his thoughts. And Penelo is just following him. They aren't bad, they're just there.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 angelbless
I would have played FFXI, I was so close to buy it, but in that time Internet connection was a luxury here. Costs were insanely high and my computer sucked :(. But I too heard it was a good game :)
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Balmane
I have FFXI never had the money to get a subscription though :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 maniamsmart

There's alot of pages to read :lol:. I'm just gonna answer the question at the moment :oops:.

Main titles: FF1, FF3, FF4, FF5, FF7, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF13.Still missing FF2 and FF6. FF11 and FF14 i'm not counting because i'm not a MMORPG fan. Those type of games just never end :P.

Spin-Off titles: FF12: Revenant Wings (DS), FF Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS), FF Tactics: Grimore of the Rift (DS), FF: Chocobo Tales (DS), FF7: Crisis Core (PSP), FF: Dissidia (PSP).

So answer is 17 in total. Haven't played them all yet though :P.

By the way, how many spin-off titles do they want to make? Seems like every time i buy one there's another for sale. Don't get me wrong, i'm all for as many FF games as possible :). It's just sometimes it seems some of them aren't up to scratch. I wish they'd bring back the good old fashion, magical story telling and characters that we all loved :). I still believe these should be the core elements for every Final Fantasy title. Remember 6, 7, 8, 9, 10? All epic in my opinion :).

Skye89
Agreed, those games were the ones that actually got me into the series... I miss having those type of games
johngrose77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 johngrose77
Member since 2008 • 2978 Posts

Final fantasy tactics advance,FFI and FFII,FFV,and FFVI, FFIV-Gameboy advance

Final fantasy VII,FFVIII,FFIX,FF tactics-playstation

FFX,FFX-2,FFVII dirge of cerburus,FFXII-playstation 2

FFXIII and FFXI-X-box 360

Dissidia Final fantasy,duodecim 012 dissidia Final fantasy,Crisis Core,Final Fantasy tactics war of the lions,FF1,FF2,FFIV complete collection-PSP

FFIV,FFIII,Final Fantasy tactics A2,Final Fantasy the four heroes of light-Nintendo ds

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 JadeTorchwood
Which Final Fantasy games do you have in your video game collection? This includes movies and anime like FF7-Advent Children, The Spirits Within, and etc. I have FF1 (PSP), FF2 (PSP), FF3 (DS), FF4 (DS), FF7(Greatest Hits verison and PSN), Crisis Core, FF7-Advent Children (PSP), FF8 (PS & PSN), FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FFTactics-War of the Lions, FF12, and FF12-Revenant Wings.JadeTorchwood
I now have the DVD verison of FFVII-Advent Children, FFTactics-A2 (DS), and Dissidia 012.
Kingdom_fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 Kingdom_fighter
I got Final Fantasy X but I'm stuck in blitzball can some one help please
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 maniamsmart
I got Final Fantasy X but I'm stuck in blitzball can some one help please Kingdom_fighter
Why are you stuck there?
Kingdom_fighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Kingdom_fighter

[QUOTE="Kingdom_fighter"]I got Final Fantasy X but I'm stuck in blitzball can some one help please maniamsmart
Why are you stuck there?

I try to play it but it was to hard and cofusing so i got mad at it and quit.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 maniamsmart

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Kingdom_fighter"]I got Final Fantasy X but I'm stuck in blitzball can some one help please Kingdom_fighter

Why are you stuck there?

I try to play it but it was to hard and cofusing so i got mad at it and quit.

Blitzball is not a requirement to play the game, its optional. There is only one part in the game where you have to play blitzball, and if you lose or win, it doesnt matter, you can still go on with the game. To finish the story in Final Fantasy X, you are not forced to play Blitzball freely.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Balmane
I hated Blitzball. It's a good idea for a sport but they made it difficult to play.