What was your luckiest Final Fantasy find?

• 137 results
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#101 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I sometimes see FF figures in my local arcade that you could win if you play some machine.Balmane

yeah like those crane machines that they have right? S saw a small plush Vivi once there

Yeah that and some machine wear you are given a number and you press the button to get each number but everytime it gets faster. I almost got a DS from doing that once. 

Yeah I know those, maybe magitekk can get it from there... those are local... and I am in Florida, so it definetly is findable wherever magitekk lives lmao :P
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#102 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I sometimes see FF figures in my local arcade that you could win if you play some machine.maniamsmart

yeah like those crane machines that they have right? S saw a small plush Vivi once there

Yeah that and some machine wear you are given a number and you press the button to get each number but everytime it gets faster. I almost got a DS from doing that once. 

Yeah I know those, maybe magitekk can get it from there... those are local... and I am in Florida, so it definetly is findable wherever magitekk lives lmao :P

Wow.. you all have places to find FF merchandise ..:? .. I did "un-speakable" things to find that Vivi :P lol..

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I sometimes see FF figures in my local arcade that you could win if you play some machine.angelbless

Wow.. you all have places to find FF merchandise ..:? .. I did "un-speakable" things to find that Vivi :P lol..

.... like sell yourself on the side of the roads? :lol: :P
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
Lol, very first thing that came to mind.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#105 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
[QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I sometimes see FF figures in my local arcade that you could win if you play some machine.maniamsmart

Lol, that got me good :lol: 

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#106 JadeTorchwood
Member since 2009 • 874 Posts

[QUOTE="cjimrun"]OK. If Vivi doesn't make you jealous (even though it secretly does)...how bout my brand new Vincent Valentine:angelbless

:shock: Wow.. I want one of those :(

I want a Vincent Valentine action figure too. He's such a cool character.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 angelbless
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I sometimes see FF figures in my local arcade that you could win if you play some machine.Balmane

Lol, that got me good :lol: 

I was "this" close of doing that :P ..:?. 

PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 112

User Lists: 4

#108 PyreofKoL
Member since 2005 • 6059 Posts
I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.
JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 JadeTorchwood
I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.PyreofKoL
That is kinda drastic. Try stealing it from her and keep it for yourself.
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 PyreofKoL
[QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.JadeTorchwood

That might be less bloody and would certainly involve less of me getting violated in prison. Still, though, I want that version of the game. I loved War of the Lions.
JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 JadeTorchwood
[QUOTE="JadeTorchwood"][QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.PyreofKoL

That might be less bloody and would certainly involve less of me getting violated in prison. Still, though, I want that version of the game. I loved War of the Lions.

Yeah, I loved playing FFTactics-War of the Lions. I have that verison and the original verison that I download from the PSN store. Don't want anything bad to happen to you.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Balmane

[QUOTE="JadeTorchwood"][QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.PyreofKoL

But wouldn't they be exactly the same?? So don't know why you would do such a thing lol. 

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#113 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts
War of The Lions I guess is the PSP version of the game with updated dialog, cutscenes, etc. FF Tactics is just FF Tactics. :P
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PyreofKoL

[QUOTE="PyreofKoL"][QUOTE="JadeTorchwood"][QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.Balmane

But wouldn't they be exactly the same?? So don't know why you would do such a thing lol. 

Yes, but the PS1 version is a real rarity in gaming. Right up there with an original SNES copy of Chrono Trigger. I actually played through War of the Lions on my younger brother's PSP so I'd need my own PSP before I could even get a copy of WotL.
JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 JadeTorchwood
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="PyreofKoL"][QUOTE="JadeTorchwood"][QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I haven't had any super lucky finds yet but I'd kill my own mother for an original PS1 copy of FF Tactics.PyreofKoL

Yes, but the PS1 version is a real rarity in gaming. Right up there with an original SNES copy of Chrono Trigger. I actually played through War of the Lions on my younger brother's PSP so I'd need my own PSP before I could even get a copy of WotL.

Yeah, that can suck not having a PSP. I know how that feels since I had a PSP that stopped working on me so I had to go a few months without a PSP since there are several PSP games that I wanted to play.
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 PyreofKoL
I do like the PSP in spite of its GameCube Syndrome (don't have a whole of games but what they do have is really good). I honestly liked my DS more (the Chrono Trigger rerelease was awesome) but both handhelds are solid and have good library of Squeenix games.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Balmane
TBH both console have amazing games outside squareenix.
JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 JadeTorchwood
I do like the PSP in spite of its GameCube Syndrome (don't have a whole of games but what they do have is really good). I honestly liked my DS more (the Chrono Trigger rerelease was awesome) but both handhelds are solid and have good library of Squeenix games. PyreofKoL
I just got a copy of Chrono Trigger for the DS recently myself. I agree with you about both the DS and PSP having a good library of Square Enix games. Most of my video game library including my PS2 games and the four Final Fantasy PSX games that I have were released by Square Enix. I think both the DS and PSP suffer from the GameCube Syndrome (never owned a GC) myself. Both game systems have good games like Kingdom Hearts-Birth by Sleep, Golden Sun-Dark Dawn, both Dissidia games, the Chrono Trigger remake, Crisis Core-FFVII, and the remakes of FFIII and FFIV.
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 PyreofKoL
Except the DS had a boatload more games overall. Not all of them were good but it still gave DS owners a wide selection than PSP owners. Again, though, what the PSP did have was really good and the DS certainly had a lot of good games, too.
JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 JadeTorchwood
Except the DS had a boatload more games overall. Not all of them were good but it still gave DS owners a wide selection than PSP owners. Again, though, what the PSP did have was really good and the DS certainly had a lot of good games, too.PyreofKoL
Well, you're right about that.
PyreofKoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 PyreofKoL
I'm of the opinion that the bevy of FF (and other Squeenix games) for Nintendo handhelds was an apology for giving Nintendo users the Crystal Chronicle series while PS got several well loved 3D entries in the FF series.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#122 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
well there was this time when I saw a tifa keychain and I almost bought it but I was like 7 years old back then and I thought my mom would have something to say about tifa's double d :p
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 angelbless

well there was this time when I saw a tifa keychain and I almost bought it but I was like 7 years old back then and I thought my mom would have something to say about tifa's double d :plightleggy
well there was this time when I saw a tifa keychain and I almost bought it but I was like 7 years old back then and I thought my mom would have something to say about tifa's double d :plightleggy

lol.. I wonder what would my mom said about that too :P

Btw I found a good looking Siren toy, but it costs20$. Would it be worthy? :P

JadeTorchwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 JadeTorchwood
LOL, I can see your point on that about Tifa.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 angelbless

I just got some FFXIII Trading arts!! lucky me :P.

I may post a picture later :)

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Balmane
There are trading cards??? I wish there were FF Top Trumps.
Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#127 Yonathin3155
Member since 2009 • 1265 Posts

I'm of the opinion that the bevy of FF (and other Squeenix games) for Nintendo handhelds was an apology for giving Nintendo users the Crystal Chronicle series while PS got several well loved 3D entries in the FF series.PyreofKoL

Hey, I liked Crystal Chronicles. D:

There are trading cards??? I wish there were FF Top Trumps.Balmane

Trading Arts are not cards, MAH BOY. They're statues. That being said, there are FFXIII trading cards as well. I happen to have both Trading Arts AND Cards for FFXIII.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 angelbless

[QUOTE="PyreofKoL"]I'm of the opinion that the bevy of FF (and other Squeenix games) for Nintendo handhelds was an apology for giving Nintendo users the Crystal Chronicle series while PS got several well loved 3D entries in the FF series.Yonathin3155

Hey, I liked Crystal Chronicles. D:

There are trading cards??? I wish there were FF Top Trumps.Balmane

Trading Arts are not cards, MAH BOY. They're statues. That being said, there are FFXIII trading cards as well. I happen to have both Trading Arts AND Cards for FFXIII.

I just have the trading arts :(.... Where can I find some trading cards?:cry:

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Yonathin3155
Like all my FF stuff, I got them from Japan Town. Not sure where you could find 'em though.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 angelbless

Like all my FF stuff, I got them from Japan Town. Not sure where you could find 'em though.Yonathin3155

Its VERY difficult to get soemthing FF related here :(. I did unspokable things to get my FFXIII trading arts and Vivi :P

Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 Yonathin3155
Speaking of FF stuff... Updated collection:
Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 Yonathin3155
Uhhh... copy-paste for non-distorted view... :U
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 angelbless
That Gabranth looks amazing...:o
Yonathin3155

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 Yonathin3155
He is, dude. Dissidia Play Arts Kai.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 maniamsmart
They are coming out with Trading Cards for everything these days... even Harry Potter...
enz2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 enz2
Member since 2007 • 1689 Posts

What was the Final Fantasy game that you were lucky to find by accident? That also includes anything Final Fantasy-related like movies, toys, anime, & etc. I have to say the luckiest find that I have had was finding hard copies of Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, and Final Final Fantasy IX. All of them except FFVIII are in good condition. Whoever owned my copy of FFVIII scratched disc one of the game. I was extremely lucky to find both Final Fantasy VII & Final Fantasy IX at the same place and at the same time and both were in good condition. Couldn't pass the chance up to buy both of them.  JadeTorchwood

I had a very similar find like yours too.

On Ebay I got a bundle of FF VI, VII, VIII, IX and X-2 all originals, complete, mint for $80AU. How I got that bargain, I don't know. Guess I was there at the right time, right place.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 maniamsmart
:o lucky find enz! I wish I could have found a bargain like that. These days Final Fantasy is not cheap anymore :?