vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1101 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
So i bought the last of us but haven't played iit yet because I let my friend borrow it, and I also got tales of the abyss but have to wait a few months to be able to afford a 3ds. I alo bought yugioh capsule collisseum monsters which is now on my top list of fav. games of all time. That game is amazing, it's an rpg game that your monsters level up in and s a strategy game like ff tactics in maneuvering, board layout, and thinking of which peices( monsters) to use similar to tactics and chess. Ipickd the dark deck and got many excellent dark dragon monsrers and dark monsters like ushi oni and la jinn, feral imp, red eyes black dragon, tri horned dragon, curse of dragon, meteor black dragon, blue eyes whigte dragon, etc..... and when some monsters reach a certain level, they evolve into the next form that you usually need polymeritization cards or without using them and u need no sacrifices for monsters like dark magician and summoned skull, you can automatically use them and you don't get trap or magic cards, but certain cards still have special effects, and your crystal gives your cards, the element of what you pick, as I said mine was dark, a boost in power, defense, and gives you more ap to summon monsters. yes, summoning monsters costs ap, and you get plenty of that throughout thhe game and can increase that when your crystal levels up. There is still elemental advantages and diisadvantages and the max level s 9, which is good, and there are 9 elemental attrubbutes for monsters and some have more than one attribute and u can also buy and sell cards from the shop. The max number of monsters u can use is 9 and it really depeds on how much ap u have. I beta it 6 times AND IT REALLY IS ONE OF MY VERY FZVORITE GAMES, AND EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT GAME. It's 4 ps2 and is only about 12-15 bucks give or take a few dollars 4 tax.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1102 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
Yeah I've got that one (not The Last of Us, I'm waiting for the inevitable GotY version). I've had a copy of that Yu-Gi-Oh title for a while but never got around to playing it. I got it in a bargain bin for about $3 so I figured I might as well get it.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1103 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
Oh, lucky you. U should really play thAT GAME, IT F*&^%%$ GREAT. Play it. (spoilers) BTW, when u beta the game, u can replay the game with all your monsters u collected, and ur monsters stay at the same level as when u beat it and when you win a battle/duel, you can choose from  2 and somestimes even three, remember this,  I never knew u could select 3 so when it came time to do it, I only picked 2 monsters from my opponent's monsters, and u can also fuse monsters, but I hhaven't figured out how to do it yet.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1104 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts
I just finished Dishonored, and it is good but not great. It has problems. Load times can be frustrating at times. The enemy AI is bafflingly dumb every once in a while, and a lot of the game inbetween the big plot twist and the last level of the game feels like padding. Having said that, there is a great sense of satisfaction that goes with getting through a level without actually killing anyone. It is worth playing.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#1105 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
Thanks for that. I've wanted to play Dishonored for a long time and I finally got it about a month ago, but I haven't been able to play it because I'm finishing up the FF Challenge.