clever-cookies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 clever-cookies
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts

I must have put my PSN name down wrong. Put a hyphen instead of a underscore. so it should be AdMG_711

Sorry for being an idiot>.> XD

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#52 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

Nope, UK does have the daylight saving period so technically your message was sent at 16:30pm GMTDreadDLordD

Yup this is correct. 

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts

[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]Nope, UK does have the daylight saving period so technically your message was sent at 16:30pm GMTBalmane

Yup this is correct. 

well i fixed everything but it makes it harder to pick out a good time for everyone

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]Nope, UK does have the daylight saving period so technically your message was sent at 16:30pm GMTAlBeadFFx

Yup this is correct. 

well i fixed everything but it makes it harder to pick out a good time for everyone

I am actually ready anytime except July 2nd. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#55 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]Nope, UK does have the daylight saving period so technically your message was sent at 16:30pm GMTAlBeadFFx

Yup this is correct. 

:? ..

Come on boys, help Albead with your times so we can play some videogames :)

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 AlBeadFFx
[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]Nope, UK does have the daylight saving period so technically your message was sent at 16:30pm GMTangelbless

Yup this is correct. 

:? ..

Come on boys, help Albead with your times so we can play some videogames :)

its not everyone else, its me..... my work schedule is that i get home at 3pm CDT which would end up being 9pm GMT. so how about we do black ops from 9pm GMT until 11 GMT and Uncharted from 11pm GMT til 1am GMT on Monday?

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Balmane
Ok what day?
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 AlBeadFFx
sorry, i shall specify! Monday the 26th!
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 angelbless

sorry, i shall specify! Monday the 26th! AlBeadFFx

ok then.. please Andrew help us all with your times :P j/k

Fine with me :)

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Balmane
That's good with me :)
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 angelbless
Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(angelbless

i sold that game a long time ago

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Balmane

Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(angelbless

I have it but I never played it online because it wouldn't work. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(killerband55

Really? :(

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(Balmane

I have it but I never played it online because it wouldn't work. 

Why not? :?. I just downloaded the update after 2 years :P.  The game works well, even with my lame internet connection 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Balmane
It will probably work now, I duuno :?
Avatar image for irishdude199210
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 irishdude199210
Member since 2010 • 2517 Posts

Metal Gear online and Uncharted are 2 games i've wanted to play online, but the updates take a while and I'm not sure if they're worth it. I might play them for like one day, then abandon them :P What's MGS like online?

Black ops on the 26th until 11 pm should be ok (unless something comes up, I should definitely be on for at least an hour though if we're starting at 9 p.m GMT), but I don't think Uncharted will be possible. As I previously stated, another person sleeps in the same room as me. They have work the next day at 7 a.m. Which means 11 p.m is pretty much as late as it gets between Sunday-Thursday. Fridays and Saturdays I could be up all night :lol:

Oh btw, I don't have any extra maps for black ops (although I could download first strike again, it went away when i replaced my hdd and I haven't bothered to get it back.)

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"]

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(angelbless

Really? :(

ya, apparently hiding in a box didnt work as well as i'd hoped

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 killerband55
so what gamenight is going on tomorrow again?
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 AlBeadFFx

so what gamenight is going on tomorrow again?killerband55

moved to monday. time from 4-8 EDT for you killer, so you will be just in time for Raw

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]so what gamenight is going on tomorrow again?AlBeadFFx

moved to monday. time from 4-8 EDT for you killer, so you will be just in time for Raw

ok awesome, so what are we playing then?

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(irishdude199210

Metal Gear online and Uncharted are 2 games i've wanted to play online, but the updates take a while and I'm not sure if they're worth it. I might play them for like one day, then abandon them :P What's MGS like online?

Mmm it feels like if you were playing Uncharted, though the controls are not that fluid. You can change to FPS mode with your guns, and equip uo to 4 diferent abilities, which you level up with the time. Also you can do CQC :P.

You can create your own character too :).. 

The updates do take a while but consider this, it took me 20 hours to download them, but you can choose HTTP download, cancel it when you wish and then return to download the update from where you left it.

clever-cookies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 clever-cookies
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts
[QUOTE="irishdude199210"]

[QUOTE="angelbless"]Btw does anybody else plays Metal Gear Online? I forgot to add that game :(angelbless

Mmm it feels like if you were playing Uncharted, though the controls are not that fluid. You can change to FPS mode with your guns, and equip uo to 4 diferent abilities, which you level up with the time. Also you can do CQC :P.

The updates do take a while but consider this, it took me 20 hours to download them, but you can choose HTTP download, cancel it when you wish and then return to download the update from where you left it.

HMMMMM.... I used MGS online awhile back, and I enjoyed it. It was the updates that ruined it for me. However, If the HTTP download works like that, I probably change my mind and use it once again.

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 AlBeadFFx
[QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]so what gamenight is going on tomorrow again?killerband55

sending PM via PSN and GS tomorrow, but we are going with black ops for the first 2 hrs and uncharted the last 2

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 killerband55
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="AlBeadFFx"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]so what gamenight is going on tomorrow again?AlBeadFFx

sending PM via PSN and GS tomorrow, but we are going with black ops for the first 2 hrs and uncharted the last 2

sounds good

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 irishdude199210

20 hours!? Holy hell! It takes me 3-4 hours (I think.... God I hope so!) for the download, and I thought that was bad. The HTTP download is a lot faster than the torrent 'shared' download, mainly because the torrent download depends on a lot of people downloading that same torrent at once. If you updated using the torrent in the first week the game came out, then it probably would have been faster.

But alas the problem is not just the speed. Unfortunately, my broadband provider has a limit on the amount of data I can download a month. I can download 30GB worth of data, which fills up faster than you would think. I downloaded 2 free games, as well as other free ps+ stuff, so that put a pretty big dent in it. I have 10GB approx. left to use, so I won't be downloading any MGS update(s) until July at the earliest. Same for Uncharted.

Oh, as for black ops, I'm currently downloading First Strike again :) (Which is also a pretty large dent in my remaining download limit :( )

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Balmane
Dunno what my limit is.... But I don't download much so it's alright :P
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 killerband55
i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on monday
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 angelbless

HMMMMM.... I used MGS online awhile back, and I enjoyed it. It was the updates that ruined it for me. However, If the HTTP download works like that, I probably change my mind and use it once again.

clever-cookies

I promise it works :) I didnt beleive it either at first. Now if I would have know that 2 years before -_-

20 hours!? Holy hell! It takes me 3-4 hours (I think.... God I hope so!) for the download, and I thought that was bad. The HTTP download is a lot faster than the torrent 'shared' download, mainly because the torrent download depends on a lot of people downloading that same torrent at once. If you updated using the torrent in the first week the game came out, then it probably would have been faster.

But alas the problem is not just the speed. Unfortunately, my broadband provider has a limit on the amount of data I can download a month. I can download 30GB worth of data, which fills up faster than you would think. I downloaded 2 free games, as well as other free ps+ stuff, so that put a pretty big dent in it. I have 10GB approx. left to use, so I won't be downloading any MGS update(s) until July at the earliest. Same for Uncharted.

Oh, as for black ops, I'm currently downloading First Strike again :) (Which is also a pretty large dent in my remaining download limit :( )

irishdude199210

Yeah P2P takes too much time to download. Wait, 3 to 4 hours? :? 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Balmane

i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondaykillerband55

I have it and am the master at it 8) 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 killerband55

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondayBalmane

i'm very good with all the maps except Zoo, as i'm still learning every little nook and cranny in that map

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 irishdude199210
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondaykillerband55

i'm very good with all the maps except Zoo, as i'm still learning every little nook and cranny in that map

I'm never buying that map pack. And would someone tell me what happened First Strike? I went to play those maps yesterday and the exclusive First Strike tab was gone. I did see that one of the maps came up on a normal map selection (i.e the one everyone uses) so does that mean the maps become normal free maps after a while?

Either way, having not played Black ops in 2 months, my first games were yesterday. I played about 3-4 matches and was big time bored. Once you leave black, you never go back (:lol: See what I did there)

Anyway, when we do play it on Monday don't expect much from me. I don't think I'll play it again bar any of these game nights. MAG is currently keeping me happy (has more to it than simply trying to achieve a big killstreak), so that's my online fps for a while. I don't know if i'll bother with MW3.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Balmane
[QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondayirishdude199210

I'm never buying that map pack. And would someone tell me what happened First Strike? I went to play those maps yesterday and the exclusive First Strike tab was gone. I did see that one of the maps came up on a normal map selection (i.e the one everyone uses) so does that mean the maps become normal free maps after a while?

Either way, having not played Black ops in 2 months, my first games were yesterday. I played about 3-4 matches and was big time bored. Once you leave black, you never go back (:lol: See what I did there)

Anyway, when we do play it on Monday don't expect much from me. I don't think I'll play it again bar any of these game nights. MAG is currently keeping me happy (has more to it than simply trying to achieve a big killstreak), so that's my online fps for a while. I don't know if i'll bother with MW3.

No once a new map pack is released it replaces the game mode. So when Annihalation comes out next month that will replace escalation. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 angelbless
Nice Jetch avatar irish ;)
irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 irishdude199210

Nice Jetch avatar irish ;)angelbless

Haha, cheers! Thought now would be a good time with the 'FFFU Final Battle' happening. I think i'll keep this avatar, I like it. :)

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 irishdude199210
[QUOTE="irishdude199210"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondayBalmane

No once a new map pack is released it replaces the game mode. So when Annihalation comes out next month that will replace escalation.

OK so will escalation be free then, or will it be integreted somehow with normal maps for other players who have that map pack? You know what I mean? I would imagine people who buy the map pack will be placed seperately to those that don't, thus the people who don't buy the maps won't have a random chance of playing on them. I assume that anyway.

For example, I have the first strike pack. I would imagine that all other players that i play with have that map pack too, else it would be unfair if one of those maps came out for selection for someone who doesn't own it. Does that better explain what I mean?

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 AlBeadFFx
i assume that the servers choose the maps based on your account. if you bought the first strike pack, you will be placed more likely with others with the pack. if someone doesnt have any map packs and you are in a lobby with them, then the maps wont be choosen
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 angelbless

So tomorrow is our first Game Night right?

Ready for Uncharted ;). Though its been a long time since I last played it :?

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 Balmane

Oh dude it's not free... nothing from activision is free.

Also the maps from the map pack will only appear if everyone in the lobby has it and if somebody doesn't have it then it won't come up... get me? 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Balmane
Oh and I will add those who I haven't added in a couple of hours :)
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 angelbless

So, just to be sure, could you please remind me at which Eastern Time GMT-4 do I have to be connected, in order to play with you guys? :P

By the time I wrote this message, it was 09:26 a.m. :)

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 irishdude199210

So basically we'll be playing in 5 hours and 15 mins? As I said, no uncharted for me, just Black ops.

Oh, what gamemode are we playing in black ops? I say Ground War because the teams are bigger than usual + it can be either TDM or HQ in Groundwar. I hate Moshpit.

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 killerband55
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="irishdude199210"][QUOTE="killerband55"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="killerband55"]i've been playing the Escalation map pack for Black Ops, but i can bet not everyone is going to have that map pack by the gamenight on mondayirishdude199210

OK so will escalation be free then, or will it be integreted somehow with normal maps for other players who have that map pack? You know what I mean? I would imagine people who buy the map pack will be placed seperately to those that don't, thus the people who don't buy the maps won't have a random chance of playing on them. I assume that anyway.

For example, I have the first strike pack. I would imagine that all other players that i play with have that map pack too, else it would be unfair if one of those maps came out for selection for someone who doesn't own it. Does that better explain what I mean?

no the map pack will never be free, its just that, it will be a part of the normal selection IF you have that particular map pack, otherwise you'll be playing the older maps in general

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Balmane

So basically we'll be playing in 5 hours and 15 mins? As I said, no uncharted for me, just Black ops.

Oh, what gamemode are we playing in black ops? I say Ground War because the teams are bigger than usual + it can be either TDM or HQ in Groundwar. I hate Moshpit.

irishdude199210

I dunno but nobody seems to be on. But I guess we have 10 mins till then :? 

Maybe play a private match? 

killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 killerband55

Balmane

I dunno but nobody seems to be on. But I guess we have 10 mins till then :? 

Maybe play a private match? 

i hate Ground War, too many people equals lots of chances for lag to happen

irishdude199210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 irishdude199210

Ok guys, black ops time!

Oh, no voice chat please :)

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 angelbless

Wait is it already starting? :?

Oh wait.. no BO for me :cry:

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Balmane

Ok guys, black ops time!

Oh, no voice chat please :)

irishdude199210

Why not?? Nothing bad was said :?

And Angel! You didn't come on for Uncharted!! :o 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 angelbless

Im there!!! everybody was online 5 minutes ago :?

look at the time i posted this :?

I even wrote a Pm to Albead when I arrived home and everybody else was playing black ops 

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 AlBeadFFx

Im there!!! everybody was online 5 minutes ago :?

look at the time i posted this :?

I even wrote a Pm to Albead when I arrived home and everybody else was playing black ops 

angelbless

we finished that match and switched over 2 min after you went ofline... sorry angel