Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

I Tried looking through the union board for discussion on Dissidai 012, and I really didn't find much of anything. Since I'm playing through the game again I really wanted to discuss it with you guys, one thing in particular I wanted to discuss was the Creation mode? Did anyone else get any use out of it? I've been trying to recreate the main battles from each game using the mode, and sometimes it works flawlessly, while other times... eh, not so much. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone else was interested in sharing battles or missions they've created, I know I've made a bunch but haven't had anyone to share them with. (By the battles, I mean the ones you set up where people can actually PLAY them, not edited footage of battle replays, then again, I think it would be fun to check those out too!)

Edit: Hey Guys, I know I'm late to the party but I found a way a lot of us FFU members could battle each other on dissidia. it requires you to have a PS3 and a psp though. Check out Adhoc Party, I'd love to battle some of you on there.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

I think its a great idea. Dont know why we didnt make a share thread before... Im guessing we didnt have too many members that used to play Dissidia before :(.

I think I have some battles and missions saved :)

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xx_Kares_xX

I think its a great idea. Dont know why we didnt make a share thread before... Im guessing we didnt have too many members that used to play Dissidia before :(.

I think I have some battles and missions saved :)

angelbless

I'm glad someone else likes the idea! I wish Dissidia had online, but I don't have a hacked psp so that's kind of impossible. I also wish there was a way to share ghosts without a direct connection, because I found them to be pretty accurate when mimicing my friends and my play style. 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Xx_Kares_xX

I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.Balmane

Everyone's got their own opinions I suppose. Between the two I've easily clocked in over 350 hours of gameplay.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.Xx_Kares_xX

Everyone's got their own opinions I suppose. Between the two I've easily clocked in over 350 hours of gameplay.

Wow.... I didn't think there was that much to do in those games. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.Balmane

Yeah... and I still haven't completed everything... then again I've spent a lot of time grinding in the free battle modes, I'm sure a lot of people have beaten the games in WAY under the time I've put in.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
[QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.Balmane

I have 450 hours between both of them  :P lol... :?

There was just too much to do :P

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Xx_Kares_xX
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="Xx_Kares_xX"]

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I don't have the 012 game. I have the first though. I didn't really like it. It got old pretty quickley.angelbless

I have 450 hours between both of them  :P lol... :?

There was just too much to do :P

I agree lol. ANyway, the point of this topic was to share our missions and such ^^' does anyone know a good free upload site we could use to exchange things? or should we just e-mail them to each other because they are small file sizes? Does anyone have any good ideas?

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
You could use Dropbox?