REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Or am I the only one? It looks kinda like a Paper Mario-ish kind of game, which would perfectly suit the DS. Plus, it's a BioWare game, so it can't possibly be THAT bad. Looks like Sega might have a good Sonic game on their hands... now if only it were developed by Sega. :lol:

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
Ya, one of the three DS games I will be getting for sure (besides Kirby Superstar Ultra and Mushroom Men: Rise of the Fungi). I really like what they have done with it. It could finally be a pretty good Sonic game (Bioware is not one to normally disappoint).
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#3 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I am also looking forward to playing it also and I have heard it got an 8/10 in Nintendo Power so it should be good.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts
I also can't wait for this thing to come out and as opposed to the rest of the planet, it's not because it's from Bioware (even the best developers can suck at times), but because I've always loved Sonic and this game looks surprisingly well. With Sonic Unleashed and Dark Brotherhood, could this finally be the year Sonic comes back to glory?
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ThePrince8605
Member since 2004 • 12523 Posts
im gonna get it.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

At this point, I can't see myself ever being excited about another Sonic game. I've played all of his recent games and the only one that was even playable was Sonic Rush, which was actually pretty fun. It seems like there are a ton of Sonic games coming out right now (I know there are only 3), and I don't have hopes that any of them will be good. Sonic with a sword; are you kidding me? :roll:

Don't get me wrong, I want to love Sonic again, but I just don't see it happening. Hopefully at least one of these games will change my mind.

ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ThePrince8605

i am a lot more weirded out by the werehog than the sword.

did you play secret rings? it was quite fun.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 chocolate1325
I was satisifed with The Secret Rings but it was far from perfect. I am hoping both games Sonic Unleashed and Sonic and the Black Knight will be good also.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts

ThePrince8605
I liked Sonic Rings, but I didn't find it to be speical. I would get the game now because it is only $20. For Sonic Chronicles, I don't think I will get it. I like Sonic, but it is something that I don't buy right away.
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThePrince8605
i dont blame you for nt trusting sega fully, i dont either.
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts

ThePrince8605
I played it and thought it stunk. Thankfully I only rented it.
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]

murlow12

I rentyed the game as well. I was bored with it after playing about one chapter of the game.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 chocolate1325
It's surprising it has a Launch Center on Gamespot quiet a surprise.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]

murlow12

I bought it, and the game did kinda stink. I think it was merely the less crappy of the crappy Sonic games.
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ThePrince8605
i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 REVOLUTIONfreak
i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.ThePrince8605
Again, not made by Sega... it's made by BioWare. So technically Sega's letting others try, they themselves aren't trying. lol
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.REVOLUTIONfreak
Again, not made by Sega... it's made by BioWare. So technically Sega's letting others try, they themselves aren't trying. lol

No wonder, they're making Sonic Unleashed remember? Plus I think it was a good idea to let Bioware try it out. They know that only a Canadian developer can make Sonic so great again :P.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.lebanese_boy

No wonder, they're making Sonic Unleashed remember? Plus I think it was a good idea to let Bioware try it out. They know that only a Canadian developer can make Sonic so great again :P.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes tear from eye*

That's funny stuff right there...

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes tear from eye*

Is it the Canadian team? Or is it the team in Austin Texas? Not trying to start a fight, just wondering if anyone knows :P
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.REVOLUTIONfreak

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes tear from eye*

I don't find that funny REV, that was in pretty bad taste...

Bioware is one of the top 5 developers worldwide so I'm not talking crap here. You jealous that Canadian developers are as good as the american ones or simply uncomfortable with the idea?

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.lebanese_boy

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes tear from eye*

Bioware is one of the top 5 developers worldwide so I'm not talking crap here. You jealous that Canadian developers are as good as the american ones or simply uncomfortable with the idea?

:lol:

I think it's funny that you take me so seriously when I'm clearly just messing with you...

Yikes. To put things in American terms, "take a chill pill."

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]i thought it was pretty good. it looks like segas starting to try again.REVOLUTIONfreak

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*wipes tear from eye*

:lol:

I think it's funny that you take me so seriously when I'm clearly just messing with you...

Yikes. To put things in American terms, "take a chill pill."

Your damn right I'm going to take this seriously REV and I'm very sensitive about it. I'm a future Canadian VG Designer and I'm sick and tired of people laughing at Canadian developers when some of them create some of the best games in video game history!

If it was a joke then I'll let it go now but don't go that far ever again, this means a lot to me.