semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

Ever wanted to see Castlevania explore into different regions of the gaming universe? Well, talk about it. Come on, don't be shy. We wont make fun of you. Except gregg might, but you know. Gregg.

Personally, I've always wanted to see an Isometric overhead game, ala Diablo and Fallout, but not turn based. A greater emphasis on exploring a vast, open romanian country side, perhaps hunting up the pieces of Dracula or trying to find an answer to why those blasted skellingtons are back. 

I'll go into greater detail later. Kind of tired, and I'm not done with these threads

loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#2 loopy_101
Member since 2005 • 28044 Posts
I imagine a Castlevania MMO somewhere along the road but God forbid it to happen.
OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
Well, before Judgment was released, I had hoped they would release a Castlevania fighting game that was more along the lines of Soul Calibur. I've always enjoyed the idea of having a crapton of Castlevania characters to choose from, and to me, this way made the most sense. Granted that there are a billion characters with whips, there are several character (inlcuding bosses) that would have made worthy candidates that didn't end up in JUdgment.
Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

I imagine a Castlevania MMO somewhere along the road but God forbid it to happen.loopy_101

that would defenetly make me go into MMO (no that i don`t like them, but they are too-life-sucking-soul) and yeap, a CV MMO will ebe the end of me...

I`m with you SeMI, an GOOD farming/grinding RPG would be awesome... the ideal one for me will be like: the white Knight Chronicles games mix with Hunted demon forge or dungeon siege: CV atmosphere +tons of CV enemies + CV storyline (the cannon one, no the LoS one :P )+ online co-op + good farm and farming and MORE farming, right after a LOT of grinding + new armors and lvl up = haven.

I think I just describe a MMO... but with an end :lol:

@Omega: I still have not being able to finish Judgement, man I dislike fighting games :lol:

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OmegaAce1313
@Chang_1910: yeah Judgment had a hundred and one problems... it really bummed me out since I had hoped that they would be able to make a decent fighting game. The potential was there, they just ruined it with the horrid character designs and open arena gameplay. I mean WTH!

To add more to the convo involving the MMO, I think it'd be cool if they let you play the Demon Castle Wars storyline with a ton of other people. It'd be several armies invading various parts of the castle. Occasionally running into big monsters such as Frankenstein's creature and a golem. Oh, the possibilities!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

yea... I really need to force myself to play that, and I don`t like playing like that. I guess one day when I don`t have 10 others good games waiting I`ll get to it.

LOL.... omg our mind is going very wild with this new CV...

and of course we don`t have to say that the story that I want is the FREAKING BATTLE OF 1999!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pixel-Perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 Pixel-Perfect
Member since 2009 • 5778 Posts
I think a Castlevania RPG could be interesting. Super Castlevania Kart? :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Super Castlevania Kart? :PPixel-Perfect

:lol: dude you just won the internet today.. :lol:

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 OmegaAce1313

[QUOTE="Pixel-Perfect"]Super Castlevania Kart? :Pchang_1910

:lol: dude you just won the internet today.. :lol:

That could work... didja know that there was a Konami racing game that has Dracula as a playable character? *creates rainbow*
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts
yeah, Konami Crazy Racers or something like that. Its supposedly not half bad
GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GreggD
Member since 2004 • 6710 Posts
Puzzle Quest dudes using Castlevania assets and lore, with Puzzle Quest gameplay. I know there was something kinda like that, but more like Puzzle Fighter. No, I just want straight-up CV/Puzzle Quest.