Welcome All New Members! (And Returning Members) V3

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts
This thread will be devoted in welcoming all new and returning members. We can this as a place to get to know one another a bit better. So feel free to tell us a bit about yourself and why you decided to join us here in the SCU.
Avatar image for papermariofan57
papermariofan57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 papermariofan57
Member since 2008 • 121960 Posts

For all those that doesnt know who im...im papermariofan57, you can call me Izzy/Paper/PMF, or any other nickname you want to call me ^_^ Im a very happy person and funny at the same time. I like to help people with my skills, I always my 100% to help all those people that needs my help. Talking about gamespot, I joined 1 year and 3 months ago to be exact. I hope to reach 100k posts one day:) Anyways, im at your servie, any help you can pm me:)

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 worthyofnote

For all those that doesnt know who im...im papermariofan57, you can call me Izzy/Paper/PMF, or any other nickname you want to call me ^_^ Im a very happy person and funny at the same time. I like to help people with my skills, I always my 100% to help all those people that needs my help. Talking about gamespot, I joined 1 year and 3 months ago to be exact. I hope to reach 100k posts one day:) Anyways, im at your servie, any help you can pm me:)

papermariofan57
100k posts eh? You're halway there. And to think you've only been around for about a year. That's alot of posting. :P
Avatar image for jediknight52501
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 jediknight52501
Member since 2005 • 69715 Posts
you all know me as jediknight52501, trusty Officer here at the SCU, my goal is to reach 30K posts before the end of the year. i have been a member here since this place was reformed by julian_jr over a year ago and i still like to post here when i can.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 worthyofnote

I'm Gabe, or Worthy, whichever you all wish to call me. I've been a member of GS for about a little over two years now. However I've been coming to the site for around four years, and I've been around the sister site GameFaqs for many years as well. So it's safe to say I know a bit about this place.

I'm a college student (not enrolled at the moment, will be back in January) that was studying International Business. However after awhile I got tired of pursuing one route and not getting anywhere as fast as otehr friends and collegues were getting. I originally intended to major in art, but I figured I'd make more money to live comfortably if I went into business. Not too long ago I decided to take my passions for the arts and for business and combine them both. I intend to secure a career in the entertainment business as a talent agent. To do so I will eventually be going back to school to pursue a degree in Business Admin. and a minor in Arts Management. I was a college radio DJ, (WBGU 88.1FM located out in Bowling Green, Ohio, U.S., wbgufm.com), hoping to return when I re-enroll myself into school in the Spring.

School and career aside, I'm a gamer to the core. I've been gaming since I was a toddler. I have quite a collection of games and consoles. I'm also into art, music, movies, sports, and cars.

Anything else you may be willing to know or need help with, feel free to ask. :)

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jediknight52501

I'm Gabe, or Worthy, whichever you all wish to call me. I've been a member of GS for about a little over two years now. However I've been coming to the site for around four years, and I've been around the sister site GameFaqs for many years as well. So it's safe to say I know a bit about this place.

I'm a college student (not enrolled at the moment, will be back in January) that was studying International Business. However after awhile I got tired of pursuing one route and not getting anywhere as fast as otehr friends and collegues were getting. I originally intended to major in art, but I figured I'd make more money to live comfortably if I went into business. Not too long ago I decided to take my passions for the arts and for business and combine them both. I intend to secure a career in the entertainment business as a talent agent. To do so I will eventually be going back to school to pursue a degree in Business Admin. and a minor in Arts Management. I was a college radio DJ, (WBGU 88.1FM located out in Bowling Green, Ohio, U.S., wbgufm.com), hoping to return when I re-enroll myself into school in the Spring.

School and career aside, I'm a gamer to the core. I've been gaming since I was a toddler. I have quite a collection of games and consoles. I'm also into art, music, movies, sports, and cars.

Anything else you may be willing to know or need help with, feel free to ask. :)

worthyofnote
ever thought of working in the Sports Entertainment Industry, like the WWE?
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 worthyofnote
ever thought of working in the Sports Entertainment Industry, like the WWE?jediknight52501
It's a possibility. It all depends on where I end up after school and who I get as clients. I've been thinking of going into the Television and Movie department, so it's a big possibilitry that I could work with some of wrestling's superstars.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]ever thought of working in the Sports Entertainment Industry, like the WWE?worthyofnote
It's a possibility. It all depends on where I end up after school and who I get as clients. I've been thinking of going into the Television and Movie department, so it's a big possibilitry that I could work with some of wrestling's superstars.

that is awesome.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 ZeldaRocks9
Member since 2009 • 14940 Posts
hey i'm ZeldaRocks9.. but call me zelda... i want to reach 20k before christmas... although i don't htink i can
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 worthyofnote
hey i'm ZeldaRocks9.. but call me zelda... i want to reach 20k before christmas... although i don't htink i canZeldaRocks9
It's a possibility. I too, want to reach 20k by then.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ZeldaRocks9
[QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"]hey i'm ZeldaRocks9.. but call me zelda... i want to reach 20k before christmas... although i don't htink i canworthyofnote
It's a possibility. I too, want to reach 20k by then.

yeah, the way i'm posting it could be, but idk, i'll do my best htough :D
KHfanboy2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12 KHfanboy2
Member since 2007 • 42258 Posts
I'm KHfanboy2... My name is Matt. I'm 15. I'm ****ing awesome... and I have an effing big ego. :lol:
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts
I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 worthyofnote
I'm KHfanboy2... My name is Matt. I'm 15. I'm ****ing awesome... and I have an effing big ego. :lol:KHfanboy2
And you happen to be my little brother. :P
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

I'm MB, and I just want to post in intersting topics and join in discussions.  That's all >__>

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 worthyofnote

I'm MB, and I just want to post in intersting topics and join in discussions.  That's all >__>

martialbullet
You're more than welcomed to join us here.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 ZeldaRocks9

I'm MB, and I just want to post in intersting topics and join in discussions. That's all >__>

martialbullet
great:D
[QUOTE="KHfanboy2"]I'm KHfanboy2... My name is Matt. I'm 15. I'm ****ing awesome... and I have an effing big ego. :lol:worthyofnote
And you happen to be my little brother. :P

you are brothers? :shock:
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 worthyofnote
you are brothers? :shock:ZeldaRocks9
Yeah, you could say that. :P
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ZeldaRocks9
[QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"] you are brothers? :shock:worthyofnote

i had no clue :shock:
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"] you are brothers? :shock:ZeldaRocks9

i had no clue :shock:

Most people don't.
martialbullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 martialbullet
Member since 2006 • 10948 Posts

You're more than welcomed to join us here.worthyofnote

Huzzah! :D

jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jediknight52501
I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)horgen123
if i left, i would no longer be an Officer here, and trust me, i like being an Officer here.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"] you are brothers? :shock:worthyofnote

omg, i didn't know that, are you two related by blood or marriage?
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="horgen123"]I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)jediknight52501
if i left, i would no longer be an Officer here, and trust me, i like being an Officer here.

You guys seems to have a nice place to be an officer at.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"]I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)horgen123

i think i earned it, besides i am glad i earned the Position, i am only a Leader at 2 Unions and an Officer at like 5 Unions, i left a lot of Unions.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"]I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)jediknight52501

i think i earned it, besides i am glad i earned the Position, i am only a Leader at 2 Unions and an Officer at like 5 Unions, i left a lot of Unions.

I'm a leader in one, officer in two, none of them are active :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 worthyofnote
omg, i didn't know that, are you two related by blood or marriage?jediknight52501
Neither, actually it's an inside joke between me and Matt. He's my little e-brother if anything. :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"]I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)horgen123

I'm an officer here and a mod at the OCC. Everywhere else I post I'm just a normal member. I used to have a few more titles but I left those places as they became dead.
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="jediknight52501"][QUOTE="horgen123"]I can't return since I never left.... Horgen btw 8)horgen123

i am a Leader at one inactive Union which annoys me.
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]omg, i didn't know that, are you two related by blood or marriage?worthyofnote
Neither, actually it's an inside joke between me and Matt. He's my little e-brother if anything. :P

oh, that is a little strange.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ZeldaRocks9
[QUOTE="jediknight52501"]omg, i didn't know that, are you two related by blood or marriage?worthyofnote

:lol: i actually believed you you know? :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 worthyofnote
:lol: i actually believed you you know? :PZeldaRocks9
Many people have over the years. The thing is, me and KHFanboy2 have been good friends. He's one of the first few people that I still post with to this day. After spending so much time together we started saying that we might as well be brothers. We have/had quite a bit in common. It's been an on-going joke since we first became buds.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ZeldaRocks9
[QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"] :lol: i actually believed you you know? :Pworthyofnote
Many people have over the years. The thing is, me and KHFanboy2 have been good friends. He's one of the first few people that I still post with to this day. After spending so much time together we started saying that we might as well be brothers. We have/had quite a bit in common. It's been an on-going joke since we first became buds.

well you had me fooled :P
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 horgen  Moderator
I'm an officer here and a mod at the OCC. Everywhere else I post I'm just a normal member. I used to have a few more titles but I left those places as they became dead. worthyofnote
Well I'm a mod in one UCB too. [QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i am a Leader at one inactive Union which annoys me.

It's frustrating
papermariofan57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 papermariofan57
welcome old and new people:P
jediknight52501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 jediknight52501
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]I'm an officer here and a mod at the OCC. Everywhere else I post I'm just a normal member. I used to have a few more titles but I left those places as they became dead. horgen123
Well I'm a mod in one UCB too. [QUOTE="jediknight52501"]i am a Leader at one inactive Union which annoys me.

It's frustrating

i agree, members join yet no one is posting there.
little-kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 little-kitty
Member since 2008 • 2269 Posts
Hi everyone. I'm Lisa. I have no idea what the Social Cafe Union is, but I was asked to join. ^_^ So hi.
Jazz_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Jazz_Fan
Member since 2008 • 29516 Posts

New thread! Me need to posty! :P

Hey, I'm Giovanni, but you will call me Jazz_Fan I have a huge passion for Film and Filmmaking which does at occassion I get the comment of being a Pretentitous snob, which couldn't be farther from the truth. I love all sides of film from the high brow the low brow. I also have an interest in music I do enjoy a lot of classical music it calms me down and helps me think. So yeah I am awesome... :P

ps3wizard45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38 ps3wizard45
Member since 2007 • 12907 Posts
ps3wizard45, I'm a ps3 fanboy, I play the drums, I like Rush and NIN, and I'll turn you into a frog with my magical powers :o
raf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 raf21
Member since 2005 • 4851 Posts
Well I took a lil break from Gamespot , I guess hanging with my friends , going to parties and at times playing FIFA 09 on 360 can keep you a lil busy , but ill post here more.. i hope xD
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 worthyofnote
Hi everyone. I'm Lisa. I have no idea what the Social Cafe Union is, but I was asked to join. ^_^ So hi. little-kitty
Hello and welcome! Feel free to post with us as much as you please.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 worthyofnote

Well I took a lil break from Gamespot , I guess hanging with my friends , going to parties and at times playing FIFA 09 on 360 can keep you a lil busy , but ill post here more.. i hope xDraf21
I can relate.

A fellow soccer/futbol fan eh? Man, I need to get a copy of FIFA 09 as well. I'm still playing 08.

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 worthyofnote

New thread! Me need to posty! :P

Hey, I'm Giovanni, but you will call me Jazz_Fan I have a huge passion for Film and Filmmaking which does at occassion I get the comment of being a Pretentitous snob, which couldn't be farther from the truth. I love all sides of film from the high brow the low brow. I also have an interest in music I do enjoy a lot of classical music it calms me down and helps me think. So yeah I am awesome... :P

Jazz_Fan
That you are. :P Welcome. And I too, enjoy films. I one day want to be an agent working with actors, writers, directors, producers, and just about anyone that has a hand in the film industry.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 worthyofnote
ps3wizard45, I'm a ps3 fanboy, I play the drums, I like Rush and NIN, and I'll turn you into a frog with my magical powers :ops3wizard45
Trent Reznor and Neil Peart are both amazing musicians. I'm from the same hometown as NIN, so of course it's another reason I'm a fan.
raf21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 raf21
Member since 2005 • 4851 Posts

[QUOTE="raf21"]Well I took a lil break from Gamespot , I guess hanging with my friends , going to parties and at times playing FIFA 09 on 360 can keep you a lil busy , but ill post here more.. i hope xDworthyofnote

I can relate.

A fellow soccer/futbol fan eh? Man, I need to get a copy of FIFA 09 as well. I'm still playing 08.

save your money , wait for fifa 10.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 worthyofnote

save your money , wait for fifa 10.raf21
Chances are, I will. I don't tend to buy sports games year after year because not much changes. It's a waste of money in my opinion.
papermariofan57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 papermariofan57
welcome new people:)
Private_Adam

Forum Posts