worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts
I like it getting a bit heavy sometimes. And we use no extra help for the little things here. Is it too heavy for you, you ask another person to help you. But that never happens. horgen123
I don't mind moving things myself, but when it gets to weigh more than 300lbs (about 69kg I think) then I have no other choice but to use the tow motor. Sometimes we get up to 500lb rolls of carpet in; today I had to move some off of the delivery truck and into the warehouse. No way I could pick that up by myself or even with another person.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127523 Posts
[QUOTE="horgen123"] I like it getting a bit heavy sometimes. And we use no extra help for the little things here. Is it too heavy for you, you ask another person to help you. But that never happens. worthyofnote
I don't mind moving things myself, but when it gets to weigh more than 300lbs (about 69kg I think) then I have no other choice but to use the tow motor. Sometimes we get up to 500lb rolls of carpet in; today I had to move some off of the delivery truck and into the warehouse. No way I could pick that up by myself or even with another person.

Of course, you're not supposed to destroy your back each day at work either. We don't need it. Except when we refill with soda. Of course you can take out the boxes, one at the time, but we don't do that. Takes to long. We use something simmilar to the tow motor for that. (it's no motor on it)
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="horgen123"] I like it getting a bit heavy sometimes. And we use no extra help for the little things here. Is it too heavy for you, you ask another person to help you. But that never happens. horgen123

Of course, you're not supposed to destroy your back each day at work either. We don't need it. Except when we refill with soda. Of course you can take out the boxes, one at the time, but we don't do that. Takes to long. We use something simmilar to the tow motor for that. (it's no motor on it)

Yes, we have several devices to move objects around. It'd be nearly impossible to do otherwise.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#54 ZeldaRocks9
Member since 2009 • 14940 Posts
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="horgen123"] I like it getting a bit heavy sometimes. And we use no extra help for the little things here. Is it too heavy for you, you ask another person to help you. But that never happens. worthyofnote

Yes, we have several devices to move objects around. It'd be nearly impossible to do otherwise.

*hears cracking sound* I guess you should have used your tow motor-like device :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 worthyofnote
*hears cracking sound* I guess you should have used your tow motor-like device :PZeldaRocks9
Haha, yeah. That's what would happen if I didn't. Something would most likely crack and I'd be in excrutiating pain.
sonic__323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#56 sonic__323
Member since 2007 • 23684 Posts
Sadly, I do not workout but I do plan to.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 ZeldaRocks9
[QUOTE="ZeldaRocks9"] *hears cracking sound* I guess you should have used your tow motor-like device :Pworthyofnote
Haha, yeah. That's what would happen if I didn't. Something would most likely crack and I'd be in excrutiating pain.

Desulated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#58 Desulated
Member since 2005 • 30952 Posts
I haven't exercised much since the start of college...although I still walk for at least 30 minutes a day while carrying heavy stuff on my back (had to anyways, I have to carry a ton of books and a laptop lol) to improve my endurance.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 ZeldaRocks9
I ran about a mile yesterday, and today i played some paintball with some friends
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#60 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

well i am working harder and harder in the workouts, and i feel it throughout the week after

horgen123

I only feel it that long if I do something I haven't done in a long time. But I also guess it has something to do with how much I push myself. :P

learned to do that in the army:)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 horgen  Moderator
I haven't worked out this week yet :( I really wanted to today, but after 11 hours of work yesterday I was to tired today... I hope I am okay tomorrow.. Had 8 hours of work today, 8 hours with only a 20 minutes break where I sat down. Otherwise up on my feet all day.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 ZeldaRocks9
I played some football today, and went for a run yesterday :)
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 worthyofnote
I got in one hell of a work out this week by helping my uncle move and at work. So sore and tired lately. Feels good though because I know that bit of strain has been really good for my forearms, back, and chest.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 horgen  Moderator
While I haven't worked out this week as I had hoped to. It still feels like it. Feels like I have been jogging 5 miles or a day now these lasts days.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 The_Last_Ride
I will work out tommorrow, tried to play football today, but my strained thigh wouldn't let me
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ZeldaRocks9
I had a football game Saturday, and I went for a walk on Sunday because my throat was hurting :(
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 horgen  Moderator
I will work out tommorrow, tried to play football today, but my strained thigh wouldn't let meThe_Last_Ride
I'll also work out tomorrow. Either at the gym or go jogging.
ZeldaRocks9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 ZeldaRocks9

I didn't do anything today :lol: i played a little basketball, but hardly any :P

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 horgen  Moderator
I walked a mile or two today... That's it. Gonna go to the gym tomorrow.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 The_Last_Ride
It's actually surprising how many gamers work out:D
kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71 kitty  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 115434 Posts

No, I'm not a health nut, nor do I take any pills.

I do try to stay in shape though and I'm in pretty good shape for someone my size. :P

WGTC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72 WGTC007
Member since 2007 • 6522 Posts

Not satisfied with my current physique.

Getting Hulk Hogan's How To Be In Good Shape: Illegal Edition for tips :P

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 horgen  Moderator

Not satisfied with my current physique.

Getting Hulk Hogan's How To Be In Good Shape: Illegal Edition for tips :P

WGTC007
Illegal edition? What's in this one?
msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#74 msudude211
Member since 2006 • 44517 Posts
I haven't had the motivation to work out lately.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 horgen  Moderator
Forgot to say that I have been to busy to work out lately :(
msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 msudude211
Forgot to say that I have been to busy to work out lately :( horgen123
I know what that's like...
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="horgen123"]Forgot to say that I have been to busy to work out lately :( msudude211

I hate it. I guess in a couple of weeks I might get more time to work out.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now, after cross country is coming to an end. :P
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 horgen  Moderator
I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now, after cross country is coming to an end. :Pjulian_jr
in a couple of weeks you will be there you were before it all started :P
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 julian_jr
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]I'm probably in the best shape of my life right now, after cross country is coming to an end. :Phorgen123
in a couple of weeks you will be there you were before it all started :P

I doubt it, since I'm gonna keep on running to maintain my shape and indoor track is gonna start in like two months. :P
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="julian_jr"] I doubt it, since I'm gonna keep on running to maintain my shape and indoor track is gonna start in like two months. :P

Stop lying to yourself :P
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 julian_jr
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="julian_jr"] I doubt it, since I'm gonna keep on running to maintain my shape and indoor track is gonna start in like two months. :P

Stop lying to yourself :P

Nah I will, since I pretty much run after school everyday anyways.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 horgen  Moderator
I was joking jules :P
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 julian_jr
I was joking jules :P horgen123
Prove it! :o :P
msudude211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 msudude211
[QUOTE="msudude211"][QUOTE="horgen123"]Forgot to say that I have been to busy to work out lately :( horgen123

I hate it. I guess in a couple of weeks I might get more time to work out.

I should have some time this weekend.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="horgen123"]I was joking jules :P julian_jr

I think the ":P" emotiocon should be enough proof :P
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 julian_jr
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="horgen123"]I was joking jules :P horgen123

I think the ":P" emotiocon should be enough proof :P

Pics or I don't believe that. :o :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 worthyofnote
Work has been enough of a workout for me as of late. Once the weather gets too cold to go outside to do any running I'll be inside doing mostly weightlifting. I'm looking to bulk and cut a bit until the weather breaks for me to start getting in cardio and shedding the excess pounds.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 julian_jr
Work has been enough of a workout for me as of late. Once the weather gets too cold to go outside to do any running I'll be inside doing mostly weightlifting. I'm looking to bulk and cut a bit until the weather breaks for me to start getting in cardio and shedding the excess pounds.worthyofnote
It's never too cold to run! :P I've ran in the middle of winter outside pretty often. You don't really feel the cold once you start running, and you'll start to sweat if you are well dressed.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Work has been enough of a workout for me as of late. Once the weather gets too cold to go outside to do any running I'll be inside doing mostly weightlifting. I'm looking to bulk and cut a bit until the weather breaks for me to start getting in cardio and shedding the excess pounds.julian_jr
It's never too cold to run! :P I've ran in the middle of winter outside pretty often. You don't really feel the cold once you start running, and you'll start to sweat if you are well dressed.

Sure, that's one thing. But it's hard to run with all of the snow and ice. Winters here are like hell. Especially in a city on the "Rust Belt" built just next to Lake Erie.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Work has been enough of a workout for me as of late. Once the weather gets too cold to go outside to do any running I'll be inside doing mostly weightlifting. I'm looking to bulk and cut a bit until the weather breaks for me to start getting in cardio and shedding the excess pounds.julian_jr

You know.. You can get asthma problems from doing that.. Or so I think.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 julian_jr
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Work has been enough of a workout for me as of late. Once the weather gets too cold to go outside to do any running I'll be inside doing mostly weightlifting. I'm looking to bulk and cut a bit until the weather breaks for me to start getting in cardio and shedding the excess pounds.horgen123

You know.. You can get asthma problems from doing that.. Or so I think.

None of my friends who do it have gotten any problems from it, and I've always been fine as well.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 horgen  Moderator
None of my friends who do it have gotten any problems from it, and I've always been fine as well.julian_jr
okay.. Well it depends how cold it is. You shouldn't go running outside if is -20C degrees.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]None of my friends who do it have gotten any problems from it, and I've always been fine as well.horgen123
okay.. Well it depends how cold it is. You shouldn't go running outside if is -20C degrees.

And when it is cold here, it usually is weather like that. So cold that the air stings your lungs and your limbs go numb.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 horgen  Moderator
[QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]None of my friends who do it have gotten any problems from it, and I've always been fine as well.worthyofnote

And when it is cold here, it usually is weather like that. So cold that the air stings your lungs and your limbs go numb.

It's nothing called bad weather, only bad clothing :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="horgen123"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]None of my friends who do it have gotten any problems from it, and I've always been fine as well.horgen123

It's nothing called bad weather, only bad clothing :P

Regardless of how warm I bundle myself, it doesn't change the fact that the weather is horrible. I'm sure as hell not going to go running out in a snow blizzard dressed like an Eskimo.
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 horgen  Moderator
Regardless of how warm I bundle myself, it doesn't change the fact that the weather is horrible. I'm sure as hell not going to go running out in a snow blizzard dressed like an Eskimo. worthyofnote
You won't be running, you will be rolling probably :P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Regardless of how warm I bundle myself, it doesn't change the fact that the weather is horrible. I'm sure as hell not going to go running out in a snow blizzard dressed like an Eskimo. horgen123
You won't be running, you will be rolling probably :P

I'd be face down in the snow. :lol:
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 horgen  Moderator
I'd be face down in the snow. :lol:worthyofnote
Unless the snow melts right away, that is pretty chill to do.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]I'd be face down in the snow. :lol:horgen123
Unless the snow melts right away, that is pretty chill to do.

Yeah. Well in the mean time I can continue to improve my massive upper body strength and my core muscles. I'll wait for the nicer weather to do the running and that. Unless I find a decent indoor gym/track.