worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#151 worthyofnote
Member since 2007 • 21896 Posts
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]I say we ninja kick our computers out the window.Racer_XLR
Lol, I'm mad enough to do it right now, but it'l' be no GS for me if I do that. :lol:

And we don't want that now do we?
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#152 hsedai
Member since 2007 • 6446 Posts

[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]That's just BS, I'll check your blog out.Still nothing to really rant about. My PC is a piece of crap but that's about it.worthyofnote
Same with my Pc, just a piece of crap.

I say we ninja kick our computers out the window.

don't flip out and kick your computer in the head.

worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 worthyofnote

[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]That's just BS, I'll check your blog out.Still nothing to really rant about. My PC is a piece of crap but that's about it.hsedai

I'm pretty sure my computer doesn't have a "head." But if anything could be named a head I would guess it would be the monitor, which isn't the problem.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 hsedai
[QUOTE="hsedai"]

[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]That's just BS, I'll check your blog out.Still nothing to really rant about. My PC is a piece of crap but that's about it.worthyofnote

I'm pretty sure my computer doesn't have a "head." But if anything could be named a head I would guess it would be the monitor, which isn't the problem.

i was a PC tech for ten years i used to teach computer classes what is the problem?
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"]

[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]That's just BS, I'll check your blog out.Still nothing to really rant about. My PC is a piece of crap but that's about it.hsedai

i was a PC tech for ten years i used to teach computer classes what is the problem?

My computer is outdated.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 hsedai
[QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"]

[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]That's just BS, I'll check your blog out.Still nothing to really rant about. My PC is a piece of crap but that's about it.worthyofnote

My computer is outdated.

i can understand that first, how much memory do you have? You can upgraded your memory pretty cheaply these days. Go to crucial.com and do a scan of your memory and video card. I can understand not having much to spend and you certainly don't want to waste any on computer parts if you don't have to. Cleaning up any spyware/adware/malware will help out too.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#157 julian_jr
Member since 2007 • 83416 Posts
Rant: I can't really think of anything to blog about today. I'm going to mess up the little record of being consistent with the blogs that I've had going for the past few days.:P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 worthyofnote
i can understand that first, how much memory do you have? You can upgraded your memory pretty cheaply these days. Go to crucial.com and do a scan of your memory and video card. I can understand not having much to spend and you certainly don't want to waste any on computer parts if you don't have to. Cleaning up any spyware/adware/malware will help out too.hsedai
Yeah, I know all about that. It's not a matter of money, it just seems that in the long run it would be better to invest i n a new computer. That or just buy a new hdd for my laptop. The lappy is still relatively new. It's only two years old.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 worthyofnote
Rant: I can't really think of anything to blog about today. I'm going to mess up the little record of being consistent with the blogs that I've had going for the past few days.:Pjulian_jr
I haven't had anything to blog about as of late either.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 hsedai
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]Rant: I can't really think of anything to blog about today. I'm going to mess up the little record of being consistent with the blogs that I've had going for the past few days.:Pworthyofnote

i did and i'm quite proud of myself. its not fluff this time.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 hsedai
[QUOTE="hsedai"] i can understand that first, how much memory do you have? You can upgraded your memory pretty cheaply these days. Go to crucial.com and do a scan of your memory and video card. I can understand not having much to spend and you certainly don't want to waste any on computer parts if you don't have to. Cleaning up any spyware/adware/malware will help out too.worthyofnote
Yeah, I know all about that. It's not a matter of money, it just seems that in the long run it would be better to invest i n a new computer. That or just buy a new hdd for my laptop. The lappy is still relatively new. It's only two years old.

okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 hsedai
Rant: I can't really think of anything to blog about today. I'm going to mess up the little record of being consistent with the blogs that I've had going for the past few days.:Pjulian_jr
want something to blog about? how about making plans and then having real life intrude upon those plans?
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 julian_jr
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]Rant: I can't really think of anything to blog about today. I'm going to mess up the little record of being consistent with the blogs that I've had going for the past few days.:Phsedai

i did and i'm quite proud of myself. its not fluff this time.

All I've had recently is top 25 union views list and interviews but I can't do them each day. I'll have to think of something to say.:P
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 julian_jr
[QUOTE="hsedai"] want something to blog about? how about making plans and then having real life intrude upon those plans?

Hmm... That actually would be good since I do know one thing that messed up the summer for me.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 worthyofnote
okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.hsedai
Believe me, I've considered the options. But even my pc doesn't have usb 2.0 ports. Like I said, it's old. Might as well fix the lappy or get a new desktop.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 hsedai
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="hsedai"] want something to blog about? how about making plans and then having real life intrude upon those plans?

Hmm... That actually would be good since I do know one thing that messed up the summer for me.

there are a couple of ways to approach it since I'm pretty good at writing. We all know that you were there for your mom and that is not to be discussed. Period. We didn't know what your plans were. are they just on hold? will they put a big cramp in your summer or do you just continue on as planned? do you have a bit more freedom now that you did sacrifice your time? answer those with your blog
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 hsedai
[QUOTE="hsedai"] okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.worthyofnote
Believe me, I've considered the options. But even my pc doesn't have usb 2.0 ports. Like I said, it's old. Might as well fix the lappy or get a new desktop.

oh crapola that is freakin old you sure, nuthin in the back? i'll wait here while you look.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 julian_jr
[QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="hsedai"] want something to blog about? how about making plans and then having real life intrude upon those plans?

there are a couple of ways to approach it since I'm pretty good at writing. We all know that you were there for your mom and that is not to be discussed. Period. We didn't know what your plans were. are they just on hold? will they put a big cramp in your summer or do you just continue on as planned? do you have a bit more freedom now that you did sacrifice your time? answer those with your blog

I think I'm going to do it later tonight.:)
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"] okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.hsedai

oh crapola that is freakin old you sure, nuthin in the back? i'll wait here while you look.

Haha, see what I mean. It's not as if it's a few years old, it's pushing on 7 or more.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 hsedai
[QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"] okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.worthyofnote

Haha, see what I mean. It's not as if it's a few years old, it's pushing on 7 or more.

how fast is your internet connection? if you had gmail, you could use it to store files online.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 worthyofnote

[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="hsedai"] okay, another suggestion though. instead of a HD for your laptop. there are bunch of good USB drives at Tigerdirect.com. If you got a good 500GB or a 1TB External HD, it would work on any PC with USB 2.0 capability. When i remember my other shopping sites for computer stuff, I'll share them.hsedai

how fast is your internet connection? if you had gmail, you could use it to store files online.

I have cable through time warner. It's a good connection.

It's not a matter of storing files and whatnot, it's just that this thing is nearing the end of its life span.

julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 julian_jr
In my house there's a computer that's like 20 years old in my attic. It's older than me.:lol:
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 worthyofnote
In my house there's a computer that's like 20 years old in my attic. It's older than me.:lol:julian_jr
Wow. I think I have a Tandy lying somewhere around my grandfather's attic. Plus an old Apple.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 julian_jr
[QUOTE="julian_jr"]In my house there's a computer that's like 20 years old in my attic. It's older than me.:lol:worthyofnote
Wow. I think I have a Tandy lying somewhere around my grandfather's attic. Plus an old Apple.

The computer still works though which is what surprises me.:P That thing would probably be worth a lot to some collector.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"][QUOTE="julian_jr"]In my house there's a computer that's like 20 years old in my attic. It's older than me.:lol:julian_jr

The computer still works though which is what surprises me.:P That thing would probably be worth a lot to some collector.

I'm sure it would. However, it's pretty useless nowadays.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 julian_jr
I'm sure it would. However, it's pretty useless nowadays.worthyofnote
I still see the use of selling it and making money though.:P
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]I'm sure it would. However, it's pretty useless nowadays.julian_jr
I still see the use of selling it and making money though.:P

Oh yeah, nothing wrong with that. I would sell it too.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 julian_jr
Oh yeah, nothing wrong with that. I would sell it too.worthyofnote
Only thing I see bad in selling it is that I could wait longer and make more money selling it later.:x
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 hsedai
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Oh yeah, nothing wrong with that. I would sell it too.julian_jr
Only thing I see bad in selling it is that I could wait longer and make more money selling it later.:x

you say that now I once was taking some trash out in Georgia. I put the trash in my pickup truck and drove it to a trash collecting place. They had a huge place for old computers. Just because its old doesn't mean its worth something.
worthyofnote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 worthyofnote
[QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Oh yeah, nothing wrong with that. I would sell it too.julian_jr

Could you imagine if it still worked ten years down the line? I'm sure you could auction it off to some museum or something.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 hsedai
[QUOTE="julian_jr"][QUOTE="worthyofnote"]Oh yeah, nothing wrong with that. I would sell it too.worthyofnote

Could you imagine if it still worked ten years down the line? I'm sure you could auction it off to some museum or something.

meh there are so many who still have old computers, its not that big of a deal imho
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#182 Racer_XLR
Member since 2008 • 21664 Posts
My rant: I wish it would just stop raining.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 julian_jr
My rant: I wish it would just stop raining.Racer_XLR
I had rain yesterday. Today it's just been cloudy.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 julian_jr
[QUOTE="hsedai"] meh there are so many who still have old computers, its not that big of a deal imho

You never know though, perhaps in another 10-20 years if it still works then it could gain value.;) Then again I could be wrong.:P
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 hsedai
my rant? I'm tired of people locking my threads all the time. Its like I don't matter enough to have a thread that is open. I can understand if society would look down upon me because I don't have that much money, don't get haircuts very often, and don't walk around text messaging. Yes, there are thousands of reasons to belittle me, but to have my own thread...for that little bit of time...was pure bliss. I could pretend that I mattered. i could also pretend that I'm the Batman.
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 julian_jr
[QUOTE="hsedai"]my rant? I'm tired of people locking my threads all the time. Its like I don't matter enough to have a thread that is open. I can understand if society would look down upon me because I don't have that much money, don't get haircuts very often, and don't walk around text messaging. Yes, there are thousands of reasons to belittle me, but to have my own thread...for that little bit of time...was pure bliss. I could pretend that I mattered. i could also pretend that I'm the Batman.

Do you mean the thread about racer?
lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
I think that was humour...
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188 hsedai
I think that was humour...lancelot200
exactly somebody out there understands me. Dear Mom, I found my special purpose.
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts
My Rant is this: Dam lack of new emblems for live feeds this year :(
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 Racer_XLR
My Rant is this: Dam lack of new emblems for live feeds this year :(fastesttruck
Blame teh admins. :x :P I wish there were more.
lancelot200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 lancelot200
Member since 2005 • 61977 Posts
Why don't we rant about Gotei here? XD
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 hsedai
Why don't we rant about Gotei here? XDlancelot200
whats a Gotel?
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="hsedai"] whats a Gotel?

That Gotei 13 union. >_> Mabye we should rant about that from time to time.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 hsedai
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="hsedai"] whats a Gotel?

That Gotei 13 union. >_> Mabye we should rant about that from time to time.

because they never invited me? Why aren't we as popular as the toonami union?
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="hsedai"] because they never invited me? Why aren't we as popular as the toonami union?

We only been around a short time and the Toonami union has been around for a year I think. I dont know how long.
hsedai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 hsedai
[QUOTE="Racer_XLR"][QUOTE="hsedai"] because they never invited me? Why aren't we as popular as the toonami union?

We only been around a short time and the Toonami union has been around for a year I think. I dont know how long.

they have pictures in their threads. and their officers don't smell like dirty feet
julian_jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 julian_jr
I don't know, I never thought about ranting here about them really.:lol: I rant about them enough everywhere else.:P People even rant about it each time I do a union list update.:P
Racer_XLR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 Racer_XLR
[QUOTE="hsedai"] they have pictures in their threads. and their officers don't smell like dirty feet

I didn't know we gave off a sent that smelled like dirty feet. :P
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 fastesttruck
[QUOTE="fastesttruck"]My Rant is this: Dam lack of new emblems for live feeds this year :(Racer_XLR
Blame teh admins. :x :P I wish there were more.

Yea I don't know what is going on with them this year :(
fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 fastesttruck
I like that idea :P We must show them who is better!