Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5352 Toph_Girl250
Member since 2008 • 48978 Posts
If I started going online a lot back in 2005 and 2006 and not all the way until 2008, I think I would have gotten into Myspace.
leon2365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5353 leon2365
Member since 2006 • 13096 Posts
I tried it, but didn't like it.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5354 Toph_Girl250
I love Forget Me Not flowers.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5355 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
Feels like times were better in the MySpace days.Toph_Girl250
It was new and just starting out before it got out of hand later on.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5356 Toph_Girl250
Facebook used to do things right and it was better in the past, what the hell happened?
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#5357 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts
Another thing me and tamk have in common is that we sure do love cadbury cream eggs. I love the chocolatey goodness and especially that rich lush cream. MmmmToph_Girl250

I prefer the Cadbury Caramel Eggs, but I do like the Creme Eggs as well.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#5358 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Rant: Why are social sites so popular?

My guess is that it allows a lot of people to do things within the given freedom which in turn conflicts with others.

mitu123

people are bored and like to check other people out 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5359 Toph_Girl250
I think people also tend to love stalking, heh heh.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5360 Toph_Girl250
[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Another thing me and tamk have in common is that we sure do love cadbury cream eggs. I love the chocolatey goodness and especially that rich lush cream. MmmmTAMKFan

I prefer the Cadbury Caramel Eggs, but I do like the Creme Eggs as well.

I love caramel candies, caramel is sweet and awesome.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#5361 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
I think people also tend to love stalking, heh heh.Toph_Girl250
I don't stalk for a few reasons, like time and not wanting to get in the way of things, I have trouble with other things as it is.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5362 Toph_Girl250
Sounds like you life all of a sudden got way more hectic while I was away.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5363 The_Last_Ride
Man so sick of gamespot staff apologizing for the new update
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5364 TAMKFan
Well, Synthia has mentioned that she herself has tried fighting to keep the unions.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5365 The_Last_Ride

Well, Synthia has mentioned that she herself has tried fighting to keep the unions.TAMKFan

yeah... That didn't work 

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5366 TAMKFan
Well, it does seem that she's trying to have them replaced with something else.
valereth85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5367 valereth85
Member since 2013 • 3456 Posts
I do not get why people complain so much and make such a big deal out of backwards compatability. I grew up when it was not even a thing. It did not become a thing until I was 14. Do you know what we did when we got a new console back in the day? We kept our consoles. Bam. You can play your old games. Why is that so difficult?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5368 The_Last_Ride

I do not get why people complain so much and make such a big deal out of backwards compatability. I grew up when it was not even a thing. It did not become a thing until I was 14. Do you know what we did when we got a new console back in the day? We kept our consoles. Bam. You can play your old games. Why is that so difficult?valereth85

yeah i remember me playing on the SNES and N64 at the same time, even though N64 had newer games 

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5369 TAMKFan
Backwards compatability isn't a big deal to me, but it is convenient.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5370 The_Last_Ride

Backwards compatability isn't a big deal to me, but it is convenient.TAMKFan

I would like to play games that i have paid at the PSN store like Walking Dead and Journey 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5371 Toph_Girl250
I don't even know what backwards compatibility is, me is unfamiliar with the meanings of this kind of stuff.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5372 The_Last_Ride

I don't even know what backwards compatibility is, me is unfamiliar with the meanings of this kind of stuff.Toph_Girl250

well you can't play ps3 games on your ps4 and you can't play 360 games on the X1. If they can't play games from previous gen, they aren't backwards compatible 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5373 Toph_Girl250
Sounds like a rather disappointing downgrade for game systems if they aren't backwards compatible, Sony had it right with PS2, who doesn't love getting to play both PS1 and PS2 games on it?
TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5374 TAMKFan
Well, it just seem to cost too much to include backwards compatibility. In fact, wasn't the reason they removed the PS2 compatibility from PS3 was because it costed too much?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5375 The_Last_Ride

Sounds like a rather disappointing downgrade for game systems if they aren't backwards compatible, Sony had it right with PS2, who doesn't love getting to play both PS1 and PS2 games on it?Toph_Girl250

that is true. PS3 even had it. But it's hard to have it for the ps4. PS3 had C.E.L.L and PS4 has pc x86 architecture. They are vastly different. There is no excuse whatsoever for X1, they could have had it if they wanted to 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5376 Toph_Girl250
Well, it just seem to cost too much to include backwards compatibility. In fact, wasn't the reason they removed the PS2 compatibility from PS3 was because it costed too much?TAMKFan
That's the problem, doesn't sound if good companies are cutting corners and cheaping out on stuff and features, just only proves further about how big the debt keeps going in the economy, if all of a sudden companies can't afford to put in certain special features anymore.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5377 Toph_Girl250

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Sounds like a rather disappointing downgrade for game systems if they aren't backwards compatible, Sony had it right with PS2, who doesn't love getting to play both PS1 and PS2 games on it?The_Last_Ride

that is true. PS3 even had it. But it's hard to have it for the ps4. PS3 had C.E.L.L and PS4 has pc x86 architecture. They are vastly different. There is no excuse whatsoever for X1, they could have had it if they wanted to 

No idea what CELL and PC X86 are and how vastly different they are, I'm not a computer wizard. However that's a shame the different architecture or whatever can't hold backwards compatibility.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5378 The_Last_Ride
[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]Sounds like a rather disappointing downgrade for game systems if they aren't backwards compatible, Sony had it right with PS2, who doesn't love getting to play both PS1 and PS2 games on it?Toph_Girl250

No idea what CELL and PC X86 are and how vastly different they are, I'm not a computer wizard. However that's a shame the different architecture or whatever can't hold backwards compatibility.

They need to do make them avaliable through GaiKai

Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5379 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts

Backwards compatibility has become too much of a convenience for me over the years when I didn't feel like hooking up previous generation consoles of the PlayStation just to play an older game. It kinda sucks that the PS4 won't be backwards compatible, but I'll still enjoy playing the games for it when I get it in 2015. 

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5380 TAMKFan
[QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Well, it just seem to cost too much to include backwards compatibility. In fact, wasn't the reason they removed the PS2 compatibility from PS3 was because it costed too much?Toph_Girl250
That's the problem, doesn't sound if good companies are cutting corners and cheaping out on stuff and features, just only proves further about how big the debt keeps going in the economy, if all of a sudden companies can't afford to put in certain special features anymore.

Well, I believe it would also cause the console to be more expensive to buy. Oh well, I still do have a working PS2.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5381 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"][QUOTE="TAMKFan"]Well, it just seem to cost too much to include backwards compatibility. In fact, wasn't the reason they removed the PS2 compatibility from PS3 was because it costed too much?TAMKFan

Well, I believe it would also cause the console to be more expensive to buy. Oh well, I still do have a working PS2.

Yes it would. I don't have a real issue with it to be honest. But stuff from PSN should be possible to carry over. Otherwise it's bs 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5382 Toph_Girl250
Lol rant thread converted into PS and backwards compatibility discussions. :P Nothing wrong with that, just sayin' that it looks like no one's got anything to rant about, there is this site overhaul perhaps, but plenty o' rants about that I think happened in other threads here.
Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5383 Toph_Girl250
Lol rant thread converted into PS and backwards compatibility discussions. :P Nothing wrong with that, just sayin' that it looks like no one's got anything to rant about, there is this site overhaul perhaps, but plenty o' rants about that I think happened in other threads here. Toph_Girl250
Er wait never mind, this post seems kinda stupid and pointless. :P Its obvious everyone's RANTING about Newer Systems not having backwards compatibility. :P
Noteldnep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5384 Noteldnep
Member since 2005 • 20170 Posts

Lol rant thread converted into PS and backwards compatibility discussions. :P Nothing wrong with that, just sayin' that it looks like no one's got anything to rant about, there is this site overhaul perhaps, but plenty o' rants about that I think happened in other threads here. Toph_Girl250

I've ranted about that so much already, you could take my posts on it and write a book. :P 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5385 The_Last_Ride

we could make hate threads for the new layout and the murder of unions. But we can't change this 

Toph_Girl250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5386 Toph_Girl250
*Sighs* aaarrrgghh, lately I've been managing to keep my cool and not get annoyed, but now I've seen something tamk posted that's getting on my nerves again. In OT's infamous Unpopular Opinions Thread... apparently tamk has too many to list... the fact someone like him can wind up having so many crappy opinions/poor taste is beyond my comprehension, just makes life seem to have something very wrong with this picture, its just not natural man. Yeah yeah I know, probably too harsh and rude of me to say, this is one of the reasons why it looks like not very many people seem to like me around here anymore or are disappointed/disgusted with me in some way. Fine, I will apologize for this, even though it might not be good enough. But I didn't want this rant to hang over my head and not let it out of my system, if venting my frustration out in the open has a chance of making me feel better, I'm gonna have to do it. Lately I'm not sure what's wrong with me and why I'm getting more mad/annoyed than usual, its like I have some sort of angry disturbed monster inside of me, whom I have no idea how to cure, it sucks, its basically like me being a normal human in the day, but then turning into a ravenous were-wolf at night, with no control over my emotions and judgement and what-not, and will blindly attack things in a raging fury. Either that or, well, everyone is different and can be annoyed by different certain things, or also possibly annoyed with the way certain people are and how they say things and what-not, and what their opinions are. I guess sadly tamk is one of those people that often seems to yank my chain and has me vastly disliking him and his posts. Ugh, I guess that's life, you just can't like and get along with everybody. However, even on days where my good innocent side is showing, right now me continuing to be on this site just doesn't appear to be healthy for me, and will only destroy me from the inside out. Ugh, I got to get the hell outta here, again, its like what I said somewhere else in here that this site, is now just some annoying unhealthy drug I just want to quit from so badly. if I find some of tamk's posts inhumanely annoying & garbage then there's really no reason for me to even so much as lurk on this site any further. Sorry if I still seem like some nasty hideous monster, but I think over the past few years I've slowly jut gotten too messed up, its quite sad really.
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5387 The_Last_Ride
You can still be at this site and not be addiscted to it. Just go out and do other stuff and come back and post a little bit
PiscesChick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5388 PiscesChick93
Member since 2008 • 10732 Posts

*Sighs* aaarrrgghh, lately I've been managing to keep my cool and not get annoyed, but now I've seen something tamk posted that's getting on my nerves again. In OT's infamous Unpopular Opinions Thread... apparently tamk has too many to list... the fact someone like him can wind up having so many crappy opinions/poor taste is beyond my comprehension, just makes life seem to have something very wrong with this picture, its just not natural man. Yeah yeah I know, probably too harsh and rude of me to say, this is one of the reasons why it looks like not very many people seem to like me around here anymore or are disappointed/disgusted with me in some way. Fine, I will apologize for this, even though it might not be good enough. But I didn't want this rant to hang over my head and not let it out of my system, if venting my frustration out in the open has a chance of making me feel better, I'm gonna have to do it. Lately I'm not sure what's wrong with me and why I'm getting more mad/annoyed than usual, its like I have some sort of angry disturbed monster inside of me, whom I have no idea how to cure, it sucks, its basically like me being a normal human in the day, but then turning into a ravenous were-wolf at night, with no control over my emotions and judgement and what-not, and will blindly attack things in a raging fury. Either that or, well, everyone is different and can be annoyed by different certain things, or also possibly annoyed with the way certain people are and how they say things and what-not, and what their opinions are. I guess sadly tamk is one of those people that often seems to yank my chain and has me vastly disliking him and his posts. Ugh, I guess that's life, you just can't like and get along with everybody. However, even on days where my good innocent side is showing, right now me continuing to be on this site just doesn't appear to be healthy for me, and will only destroy me from the inside out. Ugh, I got to get the hell outta here, again, its like what I said somewhere else in here that this site, is now just some annoying unhealthy drug I just want to quit from so badly. if I find some of tamk's posts inhumanely annoying & garbage then there's really no reason for me to even so much as lurk on this site any further. Sorry if I still seem like some nasty hideous monster, but I think over the past few years I've slowly jut gotten too messed up, its quite sad really. Toph_Girl250

I think your issues stem much deeper than just GS and users you dislike. :(

Perhaps you should talk to a counsellor, if you're not already, or someone you trust. 

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5389 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="Toph_Girl250"]*Sighs* aaarrrgghh, lately I've been managing to keep my cool and not get annoyed, but now I've seen something tamk posted that's getting on my nerves again. In OT's infamous Unpopular Opinions Thread... apparently tamk has too many to list... the fact someone like him can wind up having so many crappy opinions/poor taste is beyond my comprehension, just makes life seem to have something very wrong with this picture, its just not natural man. Yeah yeah I know, probably too harsh and rude of me to say, this is one of the reasons why it looks like not very many people seem to like me around here anymore or are disappointed/disgusted with me in some way. Fine, I will apologize for this, even though it might not be good enough. But I didn't want this rant to hang over my head and not let it out of my system, if venting my frustration out in the open has a chance of making me feel better, I'm gonna have to do it. Lately I'm not sure what's wrong with me and why I'm getting more mad/annoyed than usual, its like I have some sort of angry disturbed monster inside of me, whom I have no idea how to cure, it sucks, its basically like me being a normal human in the day, but then turning into a ravenous were-wolf at night, with no control over my emotions and judgement and what-not, and will blindly attack things in a raging fury. Either that or, well, everyone is different and can be annoyed by different certain things, or also possibly annoyed with the way certain people are and how they say things and what-not, and what their opinions are. I guess sadly tamk is one of those people that often seems to yank my chain and has me vastly disliking him and his posts. Ugh, I guess that's life, you just can't like and get along with everybody. However, even on days where my good innocent side is showing, right now me continuing to be on this site just doesn't appear to be healthy for me, and will only destroy me from the inside out. Ugh, I got to get the hell outta here, again, its like what I said somewhere else in here that this site, is now just some annoying unhealthy drug I just want to quit from so badly. if I find some of tamk's posts inhumanely annoying & garbage then there's really no reason for me to even so much as lurk on this site any further. Sorry if I still seem like some nasty hideous monster, but I think over the past few years I've slowly jut gotten too messed up, its quite sad really. PiscesChick93

I think your issues stem much deeper than just GS and users you dislike. :(

Perhaps you should talk to a counsellor, if you're not already, or someone you trust. 

yeah i was thinking the sameÂ