Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Lansdowne5
Member since 2008 • 6015 Posts
[QUOTE="Lansdowne5"][QUOTE="tzar3"]

In my opinion no, they seem like mindless robots who dedicate themselves to brainwash others, Crush along with BlackRegiment, either way I dont like anything that has to do with Chrisitianity so I could care less if they have good intentions.

tzar3

Interesting. So your argument is that although they have good intentions you "don't like anything that has to do with Christianity" and therefore it is wrong.

Biased, unreasonable logic based on a misconception of the Christian Faith. Way a go there dude. ;)

I dont care what you say, I really DONT like your faith, just put it that way.

Fine. But not 'liking' something is very different from something actually being 'wrong'. 

STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 STWELCH
Member since 2005 • 4805 Posts
[QUOTE="Lansdowne5"][QUOTE="tzar3"]

In my opinion no, they seem like mindless robots who dedicate themselves to brainwash others, Crush along with BlackRegiment, either way I dont like anything that has to do with Chrisitianity so I could care less if they have good intentions.

tzar3

Interesting. So your argument is that although they have good intentions you "don't like anything that has to do with Christianity" and therefore it is wrong.

Biased, unreasonable logic based on a misconception of the Christian Faith. Way a go there dude. ;)

I dont care what you say, I really DONT like your faith, just put it that way.

Fine, I'll take the bait. Care to explain why?

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#53 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts
ech i know its annoying as hell, if my parents finally accepted that im an agnostic...but from every possible place all i hear is im going to hell for not believing in god. come on, its not like us agnostics and athesists are bad people
STWELCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 STWELCH
Member since 2005 • 4805 Posts

ech i know its annoying as hell, if my parents finally accepted that im an agnostic...but from every possible place all i hear is im going to hell for not believing in god. come on, its not like us agnostics and athesists are bad peoplemlbslugger86

I am sorry to hear that. I wonder if they realize that, to agnostics and atheists, the fire-and-brimstone argument doesn't work, at all.

As a Christian, it pains me to hear of people who don't live up to what they preach. And if they preach what others are saying they do, that is not Christianity.

Lansdowne5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Lansdowne5
Member since 2008 • 6015 Posts

[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]ech i know its annoying as hell, if my parents finally accepted that im an agnostic...but from every possible place all i hear is im going to hell for not believing in god. come on, its not like us agnostics and athesists are bad peopleSTWELCH

I am sorry to hear that. I wonder if they realize that, to agnostics and atheists, the fire-and-brimstone argument doesn't work, at all.

As a Christian, it pains me to hear of people who don't live up to what they preach. And if they preach what others are saying they do, that is not Christianity.

Though I have come across many "atheists" and "agnostics" who seem very worried about their eternal destination. 

Funky_Llama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Funky_Llama
Member since 2006 • 18428 Posts
[QUOTE="STWELCH"]

[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]ech i know its annoying as hell, if my parents finally accepted that im an agnostic...but from every possible place all i hear is im going to hell for not believing in god. come on, its not like us agnostics and athesists are bad peopleLansdowne5

Though I have come across many "atheists" and "agnostics" who seem very worried about their eternal destination. 

Bear in mind that atheism and agnosticism do not imply that there is no afterlife...
btaylor2404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#57 btaylor2404
Member since 2003 • 11353 Posts
[QUOTE="STWELCH"]

[QUOTE="mlbslugger86"]ech i know its annoying as hell, if my parents finally accepted that im an agnostic...but from every possible place all i hear is im going to hell for not believing in god. come on, its not like us agnostics and athesists are bad peopleLansdowne5

I can be a new one for you.  I can give a rats ass about my afterlife.  I want to do what I'm supposed to, be a good father, husband and friend in this life.  The only life I have.

THUMPTABLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 THUMPTABLE
Member since 2003 • 2357 Posts
[QUOTE="STWELCH"]

Unlikely