Your worst gaming experience this gen.

• 186 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

hbk7137

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

User Lists: 0

#151 hbk7137
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts
[QUOTE="vitonemesis"]Killzone 2 the POS weighted feel kill the game for me. i didnt even finish it.

Have you ever heard of options screens?
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#152 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts

Have you ever heard of options screens?hbk7137
That does nothing. No matter how you adjusted the sensitivity it still didn't feel right. I wouldn't call the game a POS but I wasn't a fan of it either.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#153 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

Red SteelOreoMilkshake
Same here I was fooled by Ubisofts bullshots and I only played it for 45 minutes and then sold it a month after I played it.

Filthybastrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#154 Filthybastrd
Member since 2009 • 7124 Posts

Probably Halo 3. I bought it expecting the essence of amazing but could barely stand an hour of gameplay.....

Ehh, might not be the worst since I'm probably forgetting some games but it's certainly my biggest disappointment.

Edit: RE5 deserves a special mention for being crap.

-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Ditters"]

[QUOTE="Guppy507"] Framerate is the only thing the CoD series does right.lightleggy

Well they screwed it up on Black ops (PS3). Huge framrate drops. Its pathetic considering how poor the graphics are.

they didnt...I have black ops for the PS3 and I've never had a single framedrop...nor my cousins and all my friends who have the game for PS3...

That's rubbish mate ... Black Ops on the PS3 drops frame all over the place - Fact.

Play it in Co-op and it almost crawls to a standstill.

dakan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#156 dakan45
Member since 2009 • 18819 Posts

Resident Evil 5 solo single player. :cry:

or

The new Medal Of Honor game campaign.

Wesrcks13

Those bit i will remove re5 because it was not as bad as the deathboring gta iv and mass effect.

soapandbubbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 soapandbubbles
Member since 2010 • 3412 Posts
Halo ODST....simple!
felipebo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 felipebo
Member since 2009 • 4170 Posts

Darksiders and BO's campaign.

zeldow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 zeldow
Member since 2007 • 76 Posts

Resident Evil 5 solo single player. :cry:

or

The new Medal Of Honor game campaign.

Wesrcks13

what RE5 was prob best game for me lol only bad part on single player is that a **** sheva personallity , doin unsmart stuff

misiufraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 misiufraggle
Member since 2009 • 653 Posts

Mario Strikers Charged.

I like Football (Soccer), I like Mario, so this should be cool.....

It sucked. :(

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#161 StealthMonkey4
Member since 2009 • 7434 Posts

[QUOTE="Kokuro_Kun"][QUOTE="enterawesome"]Medal of Honor campaign was wretched. It was probably the most contrived, uninspired cash-in I've ever seen.enterawesome
Dude are you really telling me there isn't a worse game out there you've played? Medol of Honor wasn't that bad. It just wasn't that inspired.

No, Medal of Honor is the worst game I played this gen. The controls, level design, graphics, story, everything was uninspired and incredibly half-assed. There is not an ounce of imagination in that game. It was a game that a bunch of suits at EA decided should be made because CoD was popular and they wanted in. It shares nothing in common with other Medal of Honor games either, which is even more gross. Like they just threw on some recognizeable name onto an entirely unrelated game. It was all buisness, that game. Disgusting.

I really enjoyed it, the controls are just standard FPS controls, the story wasn't anything special, but what do you expect, there's not much story to just beinga soldier in a war, the graphics were decent, and the level design was pretty good. I found the campaign to be really fun,and it alsodidn't have anything stupid like cheap deaths out of nowhere, grenade spamming, infinite enemies, etc.(not to mention your teammates actually did somehting). Ialso like how it managed to get lots of epic moments in there (the long range sniping, the ATV scene, the helicopter scene); there was never reallyany boring moments, and it did all without going over the top and feeling just unrealistic and like the Devs weretrying too hard. I also really enjoyed the multiplayer, but to each their own I guess.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="lightleggy"][QUOTE="Mr_Ditters"]

Well they screwed it up on Black ops (PS3). Huge framrate drops. Its pathetic considering how poor the graphics are.

-Snooze-

they didnt...I have black ops for the PS3 and I've never had a single framedrop...nor my cousins and all my friends who have the game for PS3...

That's rubbish mate ... Black Ops on the PS3 drops frame all over the place - Fact.

I've played co-op both online and off, as well as the campaign twice, anda few hours of multiplayer and never really got any significant framerate drops, I doubt you've even played it.

iAtrocious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 iAtrocious
Member since 2010 • 1567 Posts

Bulletwitch. Very repetitive.

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#164 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

Probably Ratchet ToD. Not that it was bad, the disappointment was definitely not a good experience though.

Avatar image for Infinite_Access
Infinite_Access

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 Infinite_Access
Member since 2007 • 2483 Posts

Biggest let down... Fable series... after Fable 1 I expected so much from Fable 2... instead they've slowly made it into a kids game.

Worst game... Two Worlds.. hands down. Don't say your game is going to top elder scrolls if it can't even play correctly.

JVII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#166 JVII
Member since 2007 • 680 Posts

Resident Evil 5, with Dissidia: Final Fantasy shortly after.

dachase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 dachase
Member since 2005 • 808 Posts

Fable 2, absolutely loved the first one but this just didnt feel right, played for a few hours and then never played it again, didnt even bother with 3.

toxic_jackal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#168 toxic_jackal
Member since 2007 • 1793 Posts

My worst gaming experiences:

1. Final Fantasy III for the DS: other than the job systems, what was the point of this game? And I'm a Final Fantasy fan for the most part...this game was atrociously boring. It's kind of odd, because I greatly enjoyed the psp remakes of FFI/FFII, but not this game.

2. Runescape (online mmo, if this counts): crappy controls, ugly design, it's rather boring overall. I can't believe my friend recommended me to play this. Stay far away from Runescape.

3. Pokemon Diamond: If any Pokemon game has let me down, it has to be the 4th gen pokemon. Beat it, but lost interest rather quickly. No replay value for me. Platinum was far, far better.

NAPK1NS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 NAPK1NS
Member since 2004 • 14870 Posts
Halo: Reach, Metal Gear Solid 4, StarCraft II and Super Mario Galaxy. Awful, awful, plagued with design issues.
-Snooze-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 -Snooze-
Member since 2009 • 7304 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

[QUOTE="lightleggy"] they didnt...I have black ops for the PS3 and I've never had a single framedrop...nor my cousins and all my friends who have the game for PS3...StealthMonkey4

I've played co-op both online and off, as well as the campaign twice, anda few hours of multiplayer and never really got any significant framerate drops, I doubt you've even played it.

I own it, I don't really care what you believe to be honest.

Fact is, and you can go see digital foundry if you like, COD has framerare drops all over the place, and during co-op they're far more significant. That's the Xbox version.

The PS3 version performs worse in all aspects.

StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

-Snooze-

Fact is, and you can go see digital foundry if you like, COD has framerare drops all over the place, and during co-op they're far more significant. That's the Xbox version.

You've obviously never played it, unless you're some sot of superhuman robot hybrid who has eyes like a hawk, there's no way you can tell any significant difference at all in framerate between PS3 and 360, the framerate difference is like 45 FPS on average compared to 60 FPS on average, majority of movies, even Blu-Ray are only 24 FPS and flow smoothly. I don't care whether you care, I'm just pointing out the bulls*** of your post.

The framerate on PS3 "Crawls to a standstill" Lol... what is this, I don't even.:lol:

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 savagetwinkie
Member since 2008 • 7981 Posts

x3 terran conflict, i put 200 hours into it thinking it would get better it never did...

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 savagetwinkie
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

You've obviously never played it, unless you're some sot of superhuman robot hybrid who has eyes like a hawk, there's no way you can tell any significant difference at all in framerate between PS3 and 360, the framerate difference is like 45 FPS on average compared to 60 FPS on average, majority of movies, even Blu-Ray are only 24 FPS and flow smoothly. I don't care whether you care, I'm just pointing out the bulls*** of your post.

The framerate on PS3 "Crawls to a standstill" Lol... what is this, I don't even.:lol:

he's definitely right, even just playing on 360, theres a noticable difference from mw2 to bo, the framerate isn't nearly as stable and will stutter alot
StealthMonkey4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 StealthMonkey4

[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

savagetwinkie

he's definitely right, even just playing on 360, theres a noticable difference from mw2 to bo, the framerate isn't nearly as stable and will stutter alot

Even playing the "subpar" PS3 version probably 50 hours at least in multiple modes, I've noticed no frame rate dips. I even watched the Digital Foundry clips and besides the framerate supposedly dropping low I could notice absolutely no change in the video even when the frame rate dropped lower. Maybe my eyesight is just terrible, which it's not, or this is being blown way out of proportion.

And saying the framerate "crawls to a standstill" is definitely strecthing it a lot.

jettpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 jettpack
Member since 2009 • 3192 Posts

Clive Barkers Jericho

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#176 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

If a game is worse than Def Jam: Icon and Left 4 Dead, it's a genuine POS. And that game is Burnout Paradise.

Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

I own it, I don't really care what you believe to be honest.Fact is, and you can go see digital foundry if you like, COD has framerare drops all over the place, and during co-op they're far more significant. That's the Xbox version.The PS3 version performs worse in all aspects.

-Snooze-

Holy ****.Your sig is hot.

savagetwinkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178 savagetwinkie
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

Even playing the "subpar" PS3 version probably 50 hours at least in multiple modes, I've noticed no frame rate dips. I even watched the Digital Foundry clips and besides the framerate supposedly dropping low I could notice absolutely no change in the video even when the frame rate dropped lower. Maybe my eyesight is just terrible, which it's not, or this is being blown way out of proportion.

And saying the framerate "crawls to a standstill" is definitely strecthing it a lot.

it might not be a stand still, but its jittery and distracting, its definitly playbable,
sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2091 Posts
[QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

[QUOTE="savagetwinkie"][QUOTE="StealthMonkey4"]

Black ops drops frames regardless of platform, dont know why considering MW2 is such a stable experience by comparrison. and you'd of thought they could have at least maintained what infinity ward acheived.
finalfantasy94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#180 finalfantasy94
Member since 2004 • 27442 Posts

[QUOTE="Kokuro_Kun"][QUOTE="enterawesome"]Medal of Honor campaign was wretched. It was probably the most contrived, uninspired cash-in I've ever seen.enterawesome
Dude are you really telling me there isn't a worse game out there you've played? Medol of Honor wasn't that bad. It just wasn't that inspired.

No, Medal of Honor is the worst game I played this gen. The controls, level design, graphics, story, everything was uninspired and incredibly half-assed. There is not an ounce of imagination in that game. It was a game that a bunch of suits at EA decided should be made because CoD was popular and they wanted in. It shares nothing in common with other Medal of Honor games either, which is even more gross. Like they just threw on some recognizeable name onto an entirely unrelated game. It was all buisness, that game. Disgusting.

Im sorry I just cant agree with you. Lets put it this way if MOH had the customazation opintions in MP mode that Black ops or hell BFBC2 I would say its a better game then Black ops and MW2. The single player was a good experiance and it was better then modernCOD(imo)which feels like michal bay made the dam thing. I will admit MOH had like 1 or 2 over the top moments but COD is filled with them and explosions.

raiden509

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 raiden509
Member since 2006 • 3181 Posts
Resistance 1 and 2 . i really have no clue how people like this series
DealRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 DealRogers
Member since 2005 • 4589 Posts

Probably FF13. It was definitely my biggest disappointment in a long time.

DerpyMcDerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#183 DerpyMcDerp
Member since 2010 • 1165 Posts

Gran Turismo 5, I had more fun playing Need for Speed Shift on the iphone.

Blabadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#184 Blabadon
Member since 2008 • 33030 Posts

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

I own it, I don't really care what you believe to be honest.Fact is, and you can go see digital foundry if you like, COD has framerare drops all over the place, and during co-op they're far more significant. That's the Xbox version.The PS3 version performs worse in all aspects.

Lto_thaG

Excellent. You just made me go all the way up these posts to be disappointed by his sig. :D

Avatar image for deactivated-58b6232955e4a
deactivated-58b6232955e4a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185 deactivated-58b6232955e4a
Member since 2006 • 15594 Posts
Killzone 2, Far Cry 2, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, Super Paper Mario..
Lto_thaG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 Lto_thaG
Member since 2006 • 22611 Posts

[QUOTE="Lto_thaG"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"]

Blabadon

Excellent. You just made me go all the way up these posts to be disappointed by his sig. :D

I'd hardly call that disappointing :o