Yosuke Hayashi "Team Ninja to do more PS3 titles"

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Odinmidgar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Odinmidgar
Member since 2007 • 46 Posts

Full interview coming soon

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=77737

NGS2 ?? :)

ragrdoll21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 ragrdoll21
Member since 2006 • 6048 Posts
It will be on PS3.
xxThyLordxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 xxThyLordxx
Member since 2007 • 3200 Posts
NG2 on PS3, FACT.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts

NG2 on PS3, speculation. xxThyLordxx

fixed.

Btw, I hope it's a new IP.

SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SpaceDragonMan
Member since 2007 • 1502 Posts
Keep dreaming
Mizuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Mizuke
Member since 2005 • 1159 Posts
He's so enthused about everything that it makes me envious. :P
Avatar image for Riviera_Phantom
Riviera_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Riviera_Phantom
Member since 2006 • 3658 Posts
I don't really care to be honest. Fact is NG2 will appear on 360 because Itagaki will be developing it. That guy can port it on later if he wants.
SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts
Sweet, hopefully Sigma sells well. I know it will be my first game on the PS3. I really want to know how well it does in Japan.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
This guy doesn't have any say over Tecmo's projects and he doesn't even "confirm" they will be making more PS3 titles but given Tecmo's history its a given. Probably Fatal Frame at the very least.
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SpaceDragonMan

I don't really care to be honest. Fact is NG2 will appear on 360 because Itagaki will be developing it. That guy can port it on later if he wants.Riviera_Phantom

What makes you think a rookie like him has the permission to do that?

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

Everything is going multiplat these days.

It may or may not happen but if it does no one should be surprised.

SergeantSnitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SergeantSnitch
Member since 2007 • 3692 Posts

[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]I don't really care to be honest. Fact is NG2 will appear on 360 because Itagaki will be developing it. That guy can port it on later if he wants.SpaceDragonMan

I think if sales for Sigma do well on the PS3, Hayaushi might ask Itagaki if they can port it to the PS3. Obviously, developing Sigma for the PS3 is testing grounds for the hardware, anything is possible.
fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#13 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts

[QUOTE="Riviera_Phantom"]I don't really care to be honest. Fact is NG2 will appear on 360 because Itagaki will be developing it. That guy can port it on later if he wants.SpaceDragonMan

...same reason Itagaki gave him permission to remake NG:B?

Regardless, NG2 on PS3 is just speculation at this point. IMO, if it happens, it won't happen for awhile. Itagaki himself only works on one game at a time.

Taz720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Taz720
Member since 2006 • 826 Posts
And Capcom said Japanese devs should make more games for 360 = S
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#15 istreakforfood
Member since 2004 • 7781 Posts

This guy doesn't have any say over Tecmo's projects and he doesn't even "confirm" they will be making more PS3 titles but given Tecmo's history its a given. Probably Fatal Frame at the very least.JiveT

tecmo game but it isnt a team ninja project. fatal frame gives me the creeps.

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 alfy13
Member since 2004 • 3600 Posts
i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at.
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 istreakforfood

i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. alfy13

pure speculation. how do u know its not another doa spinoff game or something else outside the doa world.

Avatar image for NobuoMusicMaker
NobuoMusicMaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NobuoMusicMaker
Member since 2005 • 6628 Posts
Pretty much what Konami is doing. They're in the game. PS3 development full speed.
SpaceDragonMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SpaceDragonMan

i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. alfy13

The reason why Ninja Gaiden Sigma is on the the Ps3 is because they want a broader audience. NGS is a TEST, a test to see if the Ps3 userbase is interested in the franchise. If NGS sells well(and by that I mean over a million) they MIGHT bring NG2 on the Ps3. But with the small userbase of the Ps3, how can you expect it to sell over a million? A user base of 3 million means that one in three people will have to buy NGS. Call me crazy, but I dont see that happening....

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 alfy13

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. SpaceDragonMan

The reason why Ninja Gaiden Sigma is on the the Ps3 is because they want a broader audience. NGS is a TEST, a test to see if the Ps3 userbase is interested in the franchise. If NGS sells well(and by that I mean over a million) they MIGHT bring NG2 on the Ps3. But with the small userbase of the Ps3, how can you expect it to sell over a million? A user base of 3 million means that one in three people will have to buy NGS. Call me crazy, but I dont see that happening....

either team ninja was really dumb to pick a time when the ps3 user base is to small for their little experment, or team ninja really wants to sale it on the ps3, because last gen no JA ppl bought the xbox for NG. Also NG didnt sell to well on the xbox, but is that going to stop them for making a game for the 360? so yes quote me on this

QUOTE ME, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG- ALFY13KNOWS NG2 will go muli plat

Avatar image for thermovie644064
thermovie644064

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 thermovie644064
Member since 2007 • 252 Posts
Yeah as soon as i found out they were going to remake NGB for the ps3 i had a feeling they were going to make NG2 multi-platform. I mean why would they put black on the ps3 unless they where trying to gain more interest in the game for a multi-platform release, i mean really do you think it would take this long to make part 2 of that game dude they are just waiting for sigma to release and see how i does and then next thing you know NG2 for xbox360 and ps3.
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 istreakforfood

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. SpaceDragonMan

just want to add

itagaki had no plans for ng series to go outside of microsoft consoles. his apprentice hayashi begged him to widen the audience. itagaki gave him the blessings and told him to show what he can do with the ng franchise. itagaki didnt work on ngs whatsoever. i dont know about the ds version.

ParadiddleFill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ParadiddleFill
Member since 2007 • 3506 Posts
[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. alfy13

either team ninja was really dumb to pick a time when the ps3 user base is to small for their little experment, or team ninja really wants to sale it on the ps3, because last gen no JA ppl bought the xbox for NG. Also NG didnt sell to well on the xbox, but is that going to stop them for making a game for the 360? so yes quote me on this

QUOTE ME, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG- ALFY13 FEELS NG2 will go muli plat

Alfy i like your setup

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 alfy13
[QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. ParadiddleFill

QUOTE ME, PUT THIS IN YOUR SIG- ALFY13 FEELS NG2 will go muli plat

Alfy i like your setup

:) thanks para /bow
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

NG2 on PS3, FACT. xxThyLordxx

Hell yeah ! This has just proved that NG2 will come to PS3 as well as other Team Ninja titles.

wooo go Team Ninja !

darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

Call me crazy but there isn't an overflow of games out for the PS3 right now. If anything, this game might sale a million just because the PS3 has no other titles lol.

elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 elementz28
Member since 2007 • 1829 Posts
I am not suprise at all..They are goin mulitiplatform this year..ngs for ps3 and ng for the ds..and now their planning to bring a ng to the wii..Ninja gaiden 2 is ps3 bound to happen..
KodiakGTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 KodiakGTS
Member since 2003 • 1262 Posts

Well, first of all, the actual interview never says anything about Team Ninja doing more PS3 games. It just indicates that Hayashi thinks the console isreasonable to work with. Unfortunately for cows, all the NEW big name titles (EG NG2, DOA5) are going to be run by Itagaki, not Hiyashi. Since Itagaki has stated numerous times that he doesn't like developing for multiple platforms at once and that X360 is his primary focus, one can easily deduce that in the best case (for PS3 owners) titles like NG2 or DOA5 may show up well after their release on X360. I wouldn't give a time frame for how much later, but my best guess would be at least a year.

I think its great the Team Ninja is expanding their fanbase,it will ensure that they will be around making quality games for many years to come. But still, if you've done any reasearch on Team Ninja and Itagaki at all, you'll know not to get your hopes up for multiplatform realeases.

elementz28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 elementz28
Member since 2007 • 1829 Posts
[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. darthogre

Call me crazy but there isn't an overflow of games out for the PS3 right now. If anything, this game might sale a million just because the PS3 has no other titles lol.

I can name like 7 big game thats comin out this fall or winter for the PS3..And there might be others that we dont know about at all..

1. Heavenly Sword
  2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  3. Lair
  4. Uncharted Drakes Fortune
  5. Warhawk
  6. Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
  7. Folklore
darthogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 darthogre
Member since 2006 • 5082 Posts

[QUOTE="darthogre"]

elementz28

I can name like 7 big game thats comin out this fall or winter for the PS3..And there might be others that we dont know about at all..

1. Heavenly Sword
  2. Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  3. Lair
  4. Uncharted Drakes Fortune
  5. Warhawk
  6. Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
  7. Folklore

Notice the part where I stated "right now", meaning "at this moment in time there is nothing for PS3 owners to play".

Sure Heavenly Sword will be great, 3 months (or more) after NGS is released. Lair is being pushed back, I assure you. Which means it's at least 2 months after NGS. Uncharted, don't even know if it's giong to make this year. Warhawk, great game but it's an online game only......very lmited and WILL not compete in sales with NGS in my opinion. Ratchet and Clank doesn't come out until mid Oct. Folklore......what? Not even sure we call this big but it comes out mid Oct reguardless.

Either way my point was NOT that the PS3 didn't have games coming, it was that Ninja Gaden Sigma could sale a million copies because by default there is really nothing out for the PS3 right now. Again operative words being "right now".

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 JeffGenocideX
Member since 2004 • 4853 Posts
[QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. istreakforfood

just want to add

itagaki had no plans for ng series to go outside of microsoft consoles. his apprentice hayashi begged him to widen the audience. itagaki gave him the blessings and told him to show what he can do with the ng franchise. itagaki didnt work on ngs whatsoever. i dont know about the ds version.

QFT, Cows need to understand.... Hayashi has no power or say so in the NG series, Itagaki has the power on that, but i cant tell you now... IF (strong IF) NG2 goes to PS3 a few years later... it wont be worked on Itakgaki at all. I would rather play the NG2 that the master himself has worked on.

Zenkuso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Zenkuso
Member since 2006 • 4090 Posts

QFT, Cows need to understand.... Hayashi has no power or say so in the NG series, Itagaki has the power on that, but i cant tell you now... IF (strong IF) NG2 goes to PS3 a few years later... it wont be worked on Itakgaki at all. I would rather play the NG2 that the master himself has worked on.

JeffGenocideX

Agreed, the mans a top developer when he puts his mind to it and when he has the technology to make his ideas a reality.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#33 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
Thats good. They are a good developer.
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 alfy13
[QUOTE="istreakforfood"][QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. JeffGenocideX

just want to add

oh so you think since NGS was released years later after the orignal, you think NG2 is going to be the same for the ps3? let me give you a reason why NG never made it to the ps2. that one reason was it was the weaker then the xbox. Itakagaki only wanted to work on the most powerful console last gen.

This gen both the 360 and ps3 are about equal. so do you honestly think he will not go muli plat at the same time? sorry but quote me on this one , and add it to your sig, so if im wrong you can claim ownage on me for the rest of my forum days here.

"Alfy13 says - NG2 will go multi plat for the 360 and ps3. ps3 will not get it 1-2years later after the 360. Bet my word , if i am wrong, you can claim ownage on me for the rest of my forum days here.

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JeffGenocideX

i will tell you now. Itagaki has saidnumerous times this year in interviews that he's Working on the 360 & that the 360 is his home. the only reason Sigma was made for PS3 cause it was begged for by Hayashi, to bemade/ported to the PS3.

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 alfy13

i will tell you now. Itagaki has saidnumerous times this year in interviews that he's Working on the 360 & that the 360 is his home. the only reason Sigma was made for PS3 cause it was begged for by Hayashi, to bemade/ported to the PS3.

JeffGenocideX

lol begged? so that is yoru reasons why NG2 is on the ps3. because hayashi begged for it be ported. that sounds so ridiculous. that is like saying someone at Capcom Begged DMC4 to be multi plat.

Sorry but when ppl port , they port for a reason. like what they will get out of it in the long run. you honestly think they would spend the time, money and effort based off of BEG? come on man lets be real here. NGS to the ps3 was based off a beg lmao that is the most dumbest thing i ever heard.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 istreakforfood
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="istreakforfood"][QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. alfy13

just want to add

oh so you think since NGS was released years later after the orignal, you think NG2 is going to be the same for the ps3? let me give you a reason why NG never made it to the ps2. that one reason was it was the weaker then the xbox. Itakagaki only wanted to work on the most powerful console last gen.

This gen both the 360 and ps3 are about equal. so do you honestly think he will not go muli plat at the same time? sorry but quote me on this one , and add it to your sig, so if im wrong you can claim ownage on me for the rest of my forum days here.

"Alfy13 says - NG2 will go multi plat for the 360 and ps3. ps3 will not get it 1-2years later after the 360. Bet my word , if i am wrong, you can claim ownage on me for the rest of my forum days here.

im sorry to say but you are wrong. go to the doa or ng boards and the hardcore team ninja fans will disprove you and tell u how much he is a ms fanboy. you are half right about him liking to work on powerful console. he has somewhat a grudge agaisnt sony after his doa 2: hardcore fiascal and plus he hates tekken. he wanted to prove to the world that his game was superior compare to tekken.

like i said hayashi worked on ngs and itagaki didnt work on it at all. if ng2 was released i will bet you that it wont come out at the same time as the ps3. probably be hayashi working on it again from ground up again. one of my big reasons for me getting an xbox was cause of doa and then getting NG on it was like icing on the cake for me. i have been a big TN fan since the sega days and only developing team i actually follow.

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 JeffGenocideX
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]

alfy13

lol begged? so that is yoru reasons why NG2 is on the ps3. because hayashi begged for it be ported. that sounds so ridiculous. that is like saying someone at Capcom Begged DMC4 to be multi plat.

Sorry but when ppl port , they port for a reason. like what they will get out of it in the long run. you honestly think they would spend the time, money and effort based off of BEG? come on man lets be real here. NGS to the ps3 was based off a beg lmao that is the most dumbest thing i ever heard.

you dont know Team Ninja very well. goto the TN boards please, thank you have a nice Day.

alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 alfy13
[QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="istreakforfood"][QUOTE="SpaceDragonMan"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"]i guess it is safe to say that NG2 will go muli plat and along with other Team Ninja games. this is going to be news for the lemmings when team ninja announces multi plat for NG2 which will be good news for me. reason, if lemmings can not see why ngs is on the ps3, they deserve to be laughed at. istreakforfood

just want to add

im sorry to say but you are wrong. go to the doa or ng boards and the hardcore team ninja fans will disprove you and tell u how much he is a ms fanboy. you are half right about him liking to work on powerful console. he has somewhat a grudge agaisnt sony after his doa 2: hardcore fiascal and plus he hates tekken. he wanted to prove to the world that his game was superior compare to tekken.

like i said hayashi worked on ngs and itagaki didnt work on it at all. if ng2 was released i will bet you that it wont come out at the same time as the ps3. probably be hayashi working on it again from ground up again. one of my big reasons for me getting an xbox was cause of doa and then getting NG on it was like icing on the cake for me. i have been a big TN fan since the sega days and only developing team i actually follow.

then can you care to explain why Itagaki praises the PS3 if he hates sony so much? i mean if someone was such a fanboy wouldnt you being saying bad things about that particular console?
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 alfy13
[QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]

JeffGenocideX

you dont know Team Ninja very well. goto the TN boards please, thank you have a nice Day.

oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG .
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 istreakforfood
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]

alfy13

honestly i dont feel like finding the links for you cause of my laziness. just ask around at the NG and doa boards. I will provide what i posted yesterday on his thoughts on ps3 for some1. he said ps3 had a unique architecture but he prefered the 360 cause of the results he has been getting.

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25699288

just look for my post with the links

last segment he talks about him being loyal to 360 and not to worry bout him changing shifts when ng2 comes out

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=13647&type=wmv&pl=game

JeffGenocideX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 JeffGenocideX

I want a link to where Itagaki praises the PS3.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 istreakforfood
[QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"][QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="JeffGenocideX"]

alfy13

oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG .

u should go there. i promise you they will provide you with links.

istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 istreakforfood

oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG . alfy13

i dont know how it is on the doa boards these days but when i use to go there back in the days it was literally TN fans and were console fanboys. there can be few time to tim, but it wasnt bad. on ng boards same thing. i know ppl like bigal who bought a ps3 mostly due to ngs. he is like consider one of the best ng players on this site and big time contributor.

edit: also if itagaki really cared about working on the most powerful console why hasnt he jumped shift back to sony?

pog_ma_thoin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 pog_ma_thoin
Member since 2006 • 808 Posts
No Itagaki mentioned? I have doubts for NG2 on PS3.
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 alfy13

[QUOTE="alfy13"] oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG . istreakforfood

i dont know how it is on the doa boards these days but when i use to go there back in the days it was literally TN fans and were console fanboys. there can be few time to tim, but it wasnt bad. on ng boards same thing. i know ppl like bigal who bought a ps3 mostly due to ngs. he is like consider one of the best ng players on this site and big time contributor.

edit: also if itagaki really cared about working on the most powerful console why hasnt he jumped shift back to sony?

because if you read my post earlier. i said both 360 and ps3 are equal now. never said which one is stronger. but i guess in your words ps3 is the most powerful console this gen? also im looking for links that my job doesnt block site for itagaki feelign on the ps3.
istreakforfood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 istreakforfood
[QUOTE="istreakforfood"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"] oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG . alfy13

because if you read my post earlier. i said both 360 and ps3 are equal now. never said which one is stronger. but i guess in your words ps3 is the most powerful console this gen? also im looking for links that my job doesnt block site for itagaki feelign on the ps3.

lol you crack me up.

Javy03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Javy03
Member since 2006 • 6886 Posts
I dont get it, why is it so hard to see that NG is going multiplat. It was exclusive then sold poorly. After selling poorly Team Ninja made NGS for the PS3 to broaden their audience. Heck they even have a NG for the DS. And still MS fans are so certain that NG2 is gonna be exclusive. I highly doubt that. I am not saying either outcome is certain but looking at the trend of NG, its more likly that NG 2 would go to the PS3 then it remaining exclusive and NGS being the only time Team Ninja plans to cash in on this muched hyped franchise off of the PS3 fanbase.
alfy13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 alfy13
[QUOTE="alfy13"][QUOTE="istreakforfood"]

[QUOTE="alfy13"] oh you want me to go TN boards and listen to a bunch of fanboys who doesnt use common sense ? a bunch of fanboys who feel reason why NGS was ported was due to a BEG? sorry ppl dont put money on the line due to a BEG . istreakforfood

lol you crack me up.

thanks for the compliment. /bow
eastside49er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#50 eastside49er
Member since 2002 • 19559 Posts
This guy has no say. He has to ask for everything. So far the Itagaki is only working on 360 games.