XSX is a BEAST!!!!!! Stalker 2 120FPS Ray Tracing. Competition GAME OVER!!!!!!

• 90 results
I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By I_own_u_4ever
Member since 2020 • 647 Posts

XSX is a hardcore console gamers DREAM we are now seeing just how BEASTLY the XSX is and it's going to own the competition.

Stalker 2 maybe the biggest open world ever. Blistering 120FPS on the XSX Full Ray Tracing No loading times.

Red Alert Fanboys about to go into a full meltdown.

https://gamingbolt.com/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-2-will-support-ray-tracing-120-fps-on-xbox-series-x

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 I_own_u_4ever

@hardwenzen said:

This is another big W for MS and the W's are starting to pile up for XSX.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

so sick of seeing that commando meme. please leave it out of your post. i like the links and stuff but that meme is getting old.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

I'm now convinced this is a PS fanboy in a poor disguise who tries his damndest to make Xbox fans look bad.

IMAHAPYHIPPO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 IMAHAPYHIPPO
Member since 2004 • 4196 Posts

So when does me3 get banned, again?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts
@Juub1990 said:

I'm no convinced this is a PS fanboy in a poor disguise who tries his damndest to make Xbox fans look bad.

This has to be it. I would be worried if he believes this game will be 120fps WITH raytracing lol.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Gifford38

they need to get rid of 343 making halo. halo has nothing on these other fps.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

I'm no convinced this is a PS fanboy in a poor disguise who tries his damndest to make Xbox fans look bad.

Xbox makes xbox look bad

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

Ah, this thread again

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Gifford38

According to its official Xbox page, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is “Optimized for Xbox Series X.” This means it will have “unparalleled load-times” and frame rates up to 120 frames per second. Ray-tracing and 4K Ultra HD are also confirmed though it remains to be seen if it can hit that resolution along with 120 fps.

Unfortunately, it’ll be some time before S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 releases. Following the recent trailer reveal, the game’s 2021 window was removed. GSC Game World stated that it was not ready to disclose the release date just yet. Regardless, stay tuned for more details in the coming years.

wonder if thats xbox telling them they can't release it because of the no games made only for series x for the next two years and xbox don't want to look dumb or confuse there players.

so agian we must wait until 2022 for these AAA series x games

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 I_own_u_4ever

Have no idea why all the hate excerpt it must just be BUTTHURT because I give links and some good ol SW humor but the BUTTHURT is evident.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:

Lets see how Halo Infinite actually turns out then decide.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:

According to its official Xbox page, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 is “Optimized for Xbox Series X.” This means it will have “unparalleled load-times” and frame rates up to 120 frames per second. Ray-tracing and 4K Ultra HD are also confirmed though it remains to be seen if it can hit that resolution along with 120 fps.

Unfortunately, it’ll be some time before S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 releases. Following the recent trailer reveal, the game’s 2021 window was removed. GSC Game World stated that it was not ready to disclose the release date just yet. Regardless, stay tuned for more details in the coming years.

wonder if thats xbox telling them they can't release it because of the no games made only for series x for the next two years and xbox don't want to look dumb or confuse there players.

So what Cyber Punk 2077 has been in development for 8 years. I think 99% of people on here are willing to wait for a great game if it's polished and going to be really good.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

STALKER 2 on PC with mods. Thats all matters.

Console users will get inferior version with no mod support.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By I_own_u_4ever

@ghosts4ever said:

No link to this and with the power of thew XSX we will still get a top shelf version. Mods might also be possible.

Also if you want 120FPS and Ray Tracing on PC with Stalker 2 it's going to cost you $3500+ easy.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

they have until November when the series x launches. how much can they get done in 4 months?

i bet it will be in beta form because halo is becoming a service game that they will updated the next ten years. why it not halo 6 its infinity. same as forza not being forza 7 or fable not being fable 4.

already started doing this crossfire x is coming to gamepass that the only potion of the game is the online part while the single player portion is not on game pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/crossfirex#:~:text=The%20multiplayer%20for%20CrossfireX%20is,and%20will%20be%20sold%20separately.

this is were gamepass is headed. expect more micro transaction in these games as well. i know you will deny it because xbox is your console.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

So what Cyber Punk 2077 has been in development for 8 years. I think 99% of people on here are willing to wait for a great game if it's polished and going to be really good.

im willing to wait but they need games in between. seems all there heavy hitters will be after 2022.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 I_own_u_4ever

@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

they have until November when the series x launches. how much can they get done in 4 months?

i bet it will be in beta form because halo is becoming a service game that they will updated the next ten years. why it not halo 6 its infinity. same as forza not being forza 7 or fable not being fable 4.

already started doing this crossfire x is coming to gamepass that the only potion of the game is the online part while the single player portion is not on game pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/crossfirex#:~:text=The%20multiplayer%20for%20CrossfireX%20is,and%20will%20be%20sold%20separately.

this is were gamepass is headed. expect more micro transaction in these games as well. i know you will deny it because xbox is your console.

We can't confirm or deny anything but if the game is good and you like it then support the developers just that simple.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

Can someone please post a pic of Halo Infinite character so that the TC returns back to reality?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

Can someone please post a pic of Halo Infinite character so that the TC returns back to reality?

Done

Sushiglutton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Sushiglutton
Member since 2009 • 9853 Posts

If a game runs at 120 fps it’s because it has NOT been optimized. No sane developer would prioritize like that. It just means Stalker 2 is another upscaled Xbox One game.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#23 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@ghosts4ever said:

No link to this and with the power of thew XSX we will still get a top shelf version. Mods might also be possible.

Also if you want 120FPS and Ray Tracing on PC with Stalker 2 it's going to cost you $3500+ easy.

First of. this STALKER 2 despite my most anticipated game wont be better than shadow of chernoboyl. that was once in lifetime game.

second STALKER only matters on PC. its something cant be play without KB/M and mods.

xbox version wont have mods at all. and mods are heart and soul of this series.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Sometimes I start thinking cows are the worst, then there's something like this.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@ghosts4ever said:

First of. this STALKER 2 despite my most anticipated game wont be better than shadow of chernoboyl. that was once in lifetime game.

second STALKER only matters on PC. its something cant be play without KB/M and mods.

Hey, real meeting of mental giants here. both alts, one banned. fight!

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

We can't confirm or deny anything but if the game is good and you like it then support the developers just that simple.

of course i think gunk looks awesome and in 2021 i will buy an xbox for this game and fable. but im the same way with sony. i love there first party games as well. i wish other gamers see this as well. 2 consoles is better than having one. but i dont support psnow or gamepass. i like owning physical copies. just like netflix there is only a few good movies and the rest is low budget films i never even heard of.

Bluestars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Bluestars
Member since 2019 • 2789 Posts

@i_own_u_4ever:

Impressive.

Serious X bringing the goods,for Xbox gamers...and tears for non/gaming fanboys from other systems by the looks

HaH

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 I_own_u_4ever

@bluestars said:

@i_own_u_4ever:

Impressive.

Serious X bringing the goods,for Xbox gamers...and tears for non/gaming fanboys from other systems by the looks

HaH

Tears of joy for Xboxers and Tears of butthurt for Cows

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 I_own_u_4ever
@ghosts4ever said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@ghosts4ever said:

You can use K/M on Xbox One i'm sure that all will transition over to XSX. Do you have a link that says XSX won't get mods?

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 I_own_u_4ever
@Sushiglutton said:

If a game runs at 120 fps it’s because it has NOT been optimized. No sane developer would prioritize like that. It just means Stalker 2 is another upscaled Xbox One game.

This will make you more stupid reading what you just said? Stalker 2 is a next gen game not on Xbox One so it's not an Xbox One game. Does that 120FPS on the Beastly XSX got you butthurt?

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 I_own_u_4ever
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:

of course i think gunk looks awesome and in 2021 i will buy an xbox for this game and fable. but im the same way with sony. i love there first party games as well. i wish other gamers see this as well. 2 consoles is better than having one. but i dont support psnow or gamepass. i like owning physical copies. just like netflix there is only a few good movies and the rest is low budget films i never even heard of.

Probably see Gunk, Forza and Everwild in 2021 and Stalker 2 and some others in 2022 and Avowed and Fable in 2023 it's possible Fable could hit late 2022

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Juub1990 said:

There is 99% chance this is Ip daily gone completely mad.😂

@pc_rocks said:

Sure.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

How much is M$ paying you to be there Cheerleader?

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 I_own_u_4ever

@tormentos said:
@Juub1990 said:

There is 99% chance this is Ip daily gone completely mad.😂

@pc_rocks said:

Sure.

This is fake it does not look that washed out. Also Halo Infinite is full in game in engine cut scene not separate out of in game engine cut scene big difference.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Gifford38

@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:
@gifford38 said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

Probably see Gunk, Forza and Everwild in 2021 and Stalker 2 and some others in 2022 and Avowed and Fable in 2023 it's possible Fable could hit late 2022

so again what makes these games any better than sony games? do you know all of these games will score or sell more than sony games? is because you just want to hate because you can't get both console? have you played any ps4 exclusives this gen? please be honest.

like i said i buy two consoles every gen except this gen because xbox had nothing to show. by the time they bought new studios it was to late in this gen to get games out.

no way i buy a console for sea of thiefs, gear 5, and crackdown 3 and forza. these are there heavy hitters this gen.

not into racers so no forza. sea of thiefs look good but empty and finally its been updated almost at the end of the xbox one life cycle, crackdown 3 nothing can save that game. gear 5 is awesome but that only one game.

see i love my original xbox and 360. i also loved my ps1 ps2 and ps3. this gen only sony had it right.

i want to know why you hate sony.

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@ghosts4ever said:

Any source suggesting there won't be mod support? Personally, I enjoyed SoC more without any mods (apart from that bug fix one). Complete just messed the game up for me. YMMV.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By tormentos

@i_own_u_4ever said:

This is fake it does not look that washed out. Also Halo Infinite is full in game in engine cut scene not separate out of in game engine cut scene big difference.

Oh you definitely proved us wrong with those screens..

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

I really doubt it will be 4K 120 fps with raytracing on, with just only being 60fps,open world ,4K and ray traced would be enough to humiliated the 9.2 TFlops console.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 tormentos

@Tessellation said:

I really doubt it will be 4K 120 fps with raytracing on, with just only being 60fps,open world ,4K and ray traced would be enough to humiliated the 9.2 TFlops console.

Please don't talk about humiliation after this ^^ shit happen.😂

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

I remember when I first had 60+ fps.

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 I_own_u_4ever

@tormentos said:
@i_own_u_4ever said:

Oh you definitely proved us wrong with those screens..

Your trying to hard Tormentos. Have fun playing 30fps games on PS5

I_own_u_4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 I_own_u_4ever
@Tessellation said:

No way the PS5 can run Stalker 2 at the same level of FPS and fidelity like the XSX.

sheep99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sheep99
Member since 2020 • 1254 Posts

Lol 120fps with ray tracing and 4k next, some lives in lala land

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

@sancho_panzer said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Any source suggesting there won't be mod support? Personally, I enjoyed SoC more without any mods (apart from that bug fix one). Complete just messed the game up for me. YMMV.

Classic Stalker mods required changing core files. Unless they adopt a system like Skyrim or Fallout 4 where it loads it separate from current game files, then mods won't be possible.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

I might actually miss TC when the series x comes out and does none of what he's been hyping and disappears.

Tessellation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Tessellation
Member since 2009 • 9297 Posts

@tormentos: Cry more last gen games at 30fps, lmao Spiderman needing a performance mode because it can't 4K 60FPS 🤣

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#47 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

I might actually miss TC when the series x comes out and does none of what he's been hyping and disappears.

the true lifeblood of SW

Sancho_Panzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Sancho_Panzer
Member since 2015 • 2524 Posts

@DragonfireXZ95 said:
@sancho_panzer said:
@ghosts4ever said:

Classic Stalker mods required changing core files. Unless they adopt a system like Skyrim or Fallout 4 where it loads it separate from current game files, then mods won't be possible.

Ah, yeah. I meant more that it made the game feel so different. Probably just because I'd played through it unmodded so much. That was a while ago and I know they've updated it since, so maybe I should check back in and give it another shot.

Build 1475 was really interesting though. The scale of what they were originally trying to do was something else - feels like someone came along and said "Er, you're not honestly going to give this all away for the price of one game, are you? You know we could milk at least three standalones out of this." There's still a ton of stuff that never got implemented and it's very broken as a game, but fascinating to just wander around and play with.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#49 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@sheep99 said:

Lol 120fps with ray tracing and 4k next, some lives in lala land

They didn't specify.

120 FPS with some 3d raytracing and/or raytraced audio, up to 4K (dynamic), maybe.

I also checked the page and the middle statement seems independent of stalker 2. It's probably just talking about Series X in general. It links to Series X general page:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/optimized

Games featuring the Optimized for Xbox Series X badge will showcase unparalleled load-times, heightened visuals, and steadier framerates at up to 120FPS. These include new titles built natively using the Xbox Series X development environment as well as previously released titles that have been rebuilt specifically for Xbox Series X.

I highly, highly doubt Stalker page was saying they're going for 120 FPS.

JasonOfA36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50 JasonOfA36
Member since 2016 • 3725 Posts

Haha, you think this game will run at 120 FPS, 4K and with Ray Tracing on? Hahahahahahahahhaha.