Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11243 Posts

@briguyb13 said:

I used to think the dude was alright. Seemed pretty chill and would joke around with people. Not lately though. Just as bad as the worst of the bunch here and that's sad.

@Pedro said:

You haven't seen the worst of it. He actually believes that if are a fan of either PS or XBox ,and you play games on the competing system it is supporting the enemy. 😐 If you look at his history, his says some of the most troubled shit on the forum. Its not even just fanboy drivel, its you need help type of drivel.

@i_p_daily said:

You thought he was alright, he has always been a toxic cow lol.

What is this? The lem hug it out hour? LOL! Three of the most toxic Xbots on this board. One who doesn't play Playstation games, and one who bought a PS4 Pro just to insult it. Get out of here with all that weepiness. 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin: Son, I was playing PS games when Playstation first came out. Probably before you were even born. I have hundreds of PS games from PS to PS4. Let's see your PSN ID and trophies. ... that's what I though.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#53 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70157 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

What is this? The lem hug it out hour? LOL! Three of the most toxic Xbots on this board. One who doesn't play Playstation games, and one who bought a PS4 Pro just to insult it. Get out of here with all that weepiness. 🤣🤣🤣

Why does Pedro game on PS4 Pro? Why why why?
Why does Pedro game on PS4 Pro? Why why why?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44423 Posts

@Pedro: That gif always cracks me up. 😅

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11243 Posts

@briguyb13 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Son, I was playing PS games when Playstation first came out. Probably before you were even born. I have hundreds of PS games from PS to PS4. Let's see your PSN ID and trophies. ... that's what I though.

I was there for Playstation AND Xbox from the jump. People think just because I roast Xbox's current management and output, that I've always hated Xbox. If you listen to Pedro and I_P_Daily, anyone that's critical of Xbox is the devil. When they're two people that who are first in line to trash PS.

I actually like Xbox games... when they're good. And I purchase Game Pass on months there's games I want to play. But, I'm not gonna cap for the trashy ones like the weirdos around here do. Flight Simulator was one of the best games this year, for example.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@briguyb13 said:

I was there for Playstation AND Xbox from the jump. People think just because I roast Xbox's current management and output, that I've always hated Xbox. If you listen to Pedro and I_P_Daily, anyone that's critical of Xbox is the devil. When they're two people that who are first in line to trash PS.

I actually like Xbox games... when they're good. And I purchase Game Pass on months there's games I want to play. But, I'm not gonna cap for the trashy ones like the weirdos around here do. Flight Simulator was one of the best games this year, for example.

Same here. Reason I trash Sony these days is because of the dumb and arrogant things they do when they are on top, just like Nintendo they always get stupid when doing well, like needless censorship of games, not trying to compete with Game Pass, focus on bloody VR etc.

Early last gen I trashed the hell out of Microsoft for things like Kinect and "always online" nonsense.

Still plan on buying both systems though.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

I bought a PS5. I haven't bought an Xbox Series X yet because althrough their features are cool, there's no reason to buy a console just to play older titles currently. Xbox game pass is fine, but i'll rather pay like 3 months to play all the current gen games all in one go. I mean it's cool, but not $500 cool. Maybe when it gets to like $300 in two years with some awesome games I'll think about it.

PS5 is nice, but over the few years Sony is starting to dumbass decisions. The only reason PS4 stayed alive these last couple of years was the 1st party games that was on there for the gamers. Not sure this repeat will have the same result for PS5 this time around. Not supporting 1440p ( i get it, they're trying to sell their 4K TV), no VRR (or freesync for that matter), no Dolby Vision, and no quick resume feature just isn't good enough for Sony. But then again, if these features aren't used, then it really doesn't mean anything, just like when both companies said their new consoles support 8K. I laughed so hard on that as that feature will probably start rolling out in year 4.

Not saying Xbox didn't make dumb decision (like Xbox Series S), but they made fewer dumb decisions.

Kadin_Kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 Kadin_Kai
Member since 2015 • 2247 Posts

What a sad post! Really sad.

Such bitterness...this is exactly what Sigmund Freud was talking about.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44222 Posts

It's like an illness... MS/Xbox...

:P

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Imagine failing so hard that it got the whole world laughing, and got a project you worked on delayed into development hell. Now, imagine if the company wanted to commemorate this collective pants-shitting humiliation with a shirt. Then, picture them continuing to be tone deaf by leaning into their shame.

In an interview with Gamespot, Spencer is asked if the former Xbox Series X launch title Halo Infinite could release with a reversible cover that has Craig the brute on the other side, referencing a meme from earlier in the year. Spencer's response might surprise you, as it's evidence that 343 Industries and Microsoft are having some fun with the quite brute-al meme.

"We actually have these t-shirts, I didn't wear it today, which is Craig's face. I love that the team embraced that, it was just so funny. Yeah. I think Craig will be around for many, many decades in the Halo lore. You'll find his pictures all over the place. Yeah. Probably in games somewhere," Spencer says, laughing.

https://www.gamesradar.com/halo-infinite-craig-meme-is-now-a-t-shirt-worn-by-microsoft-employees/

MS realizes we're not laughing WITH them, right? You can't go from, "We're gonna win E3 with this!", a [paraphrased] actual statement they made, to "That was a really funny joke there, eh lads?". Craig shouldn't be a thing to be constantly reminded of in the ACTUAL GAMES, it should be tossed in the trash, where it can never do any harm again. But, this trillion dollar company chooses to go all in on this meme like they weren't shamed into changing the release date into a TBD.

This post is the perfect example of why fanboys are detriment to gaming. Why being a fanboy is absolutely hilarious and why everyone laughs at them. That they get this worked up over a story like this.

So you are saying this Trillion dollar company is in the wrong, but they have a trillion dollars? ROFLMAO! You can't make this up folks!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@Pedro said:
@briguyb13 said:

I used to think the dude was alright. Seemed pretty chill and would joke around with people. Not lately though. Just as bad as the worst of the bunch here and that's sad.

You haven't seen the worst of it. He actually believes that if are a fan of either PS or XBox ,and you play games on the competing system it is supporting the enemy. 😐 If you look at his history, his says some of the most troubled shit on the forum. Its not even just fanboy drivel, its you need help type of drivel.

Oh lord please tell me he is not like this. This just makes this post even more hilarious! ROFLMAO!

Jippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62 Jippo
Member since 2018 • 183 Posts

@briguyb13 said:

bet u he won't show it!!!!!!!!!!