GarGx1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#52 GarGx1
Member since 2011 • 10934 Posts

Not a huge difference in the combined PS4/PS4 Pro and XBO/XBOX figures.

Healthy sales figures all round

Livecommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Livecommander
Member since 2009 • 1388 Posts

@Xabiss: if the pro had the same desperation pre order and re sell for higher price scheme it would have touched a mill.

Congratulations still tho. A good move is a good move.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#54 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@quadknight:

As i sais, Quad, Xbone fans trying to spin things now as usual. They claim now that 500$ console can't outsell 199$ console. Of course it can't. But truth was Xbone fans claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@GarGx1: Once again, those are launch numbers, not the numbers for this month.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#56  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Not bad! 4 years in, it's selling half as much as the original iteration did when the platform was brand new. This may be the XBox XBox fans were looking for

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

@quadknight:

As i sais, Quad, Xbone fans trying to spin things now as usual. They claim now that 500$ console can't outsell 199$ console. Of course it can't. But truth was Xbone fans claimed that Xbone will outsell PS4 this month because X is coming. That means Xbone S combined with X, not X alone.

Funny part is not a single cow can prove that Lemmings said that on SW. Pretty sad Cows are creating false narratives to make themselves feel better. ROFLMAO! I mean how pathetic is that! I mean if EVERY lemming was saying it you should find proof fairly easily.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#58 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@Xabiss:

You wanna bet?

nygamespotter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 nygamespotter
Member since 2016 • 523 Posts

Almost double the PS4 Pro without any interesting exclusive/first party title. I think it's clear that US still recognises the Xbox as a legitimately major console brand and is willing to support MS if they make a quality product. Now MS needs to work on first party. That's literally all they need. Games. They've done so many things, some much better than competition, after the disaster at the start of the gen, if they can make as much or even close to the attractive first party offerings such as Sony and Nintendo, then I could see them making a comeback.

2mrw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#60 2mrw
Member since 2008 • 6205 Posts

Now since tje x1 enthusiasts got their console, lets see how deep it will tank next month.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@roulette said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

@GarGx1: Once again, those are launch numbers, not the numbers for this month.

Launch as in what? First day? Week?

NPD month

pelvist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#64  Edited By pelvist
Member since 2010 • 9001 Posts

They arent good sales figures at all. They are absolutely abysmal figures. Its the latest and greatest console, it should be outselling all others and with Chrimbo just weeks away all the kids should be asking for the newest console. This shows that they arent, and not even close. It was outsold by the weakest console and in todays market where everyone cares more about HD and 4K than actual games, that says a lot.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#65 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56097 Posts

@xantufrog said:

Not bad! 4 years in, it's selling half as much as the original iteration did when the platform was brand new. This may be the XBox XBox fans were looking for

Xbox One X is what the original Xbox One should have been, (or at least have the same specs as the original PS4 did) it's 4 years late! I know it's "better late then never" but MS really made poor choices on launch back in 2013, and while I seen X1X getting more support then ever, MS still need to racking up more new IP exclusive games is what's holding Xbox One/X back.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#66 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19544 Posts

Not a bad start. It should pick up this month, with the holiday season and PUBG, although it's unlikely to do Switch or PS4 numbers.