Xbox One X patched Assassin's Creed Origins, gets patched again! Look out high end PC!

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Regardless of your platform this is the best AC game in years, comfortably. My only criticism is that there weren't more tombs, but then they tended to be based on real places.

If you get one AC game, get this one. On a par with Black Flag.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44100 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

LOL there is some real babybackballbaggers up in here.

Hahahahah... They're all counting down the dayz until the next... Tales of Ballbagia. :P

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Ah why the baity threas title. At this point it's pretty obvious the xOneX is a mid-tier PC at best. It can't compete with a mid-tier 1070 and its CPU is a joke. Saying the xOne is on par with a mid-tier PC is already being generous, don't even think about high-end xD

KillzoneSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#54 KillzoneSnake
Member since 2012 • 2761 Posts

Ass Creed is top 3 casual mainstream game along with Fifa and COD. I laugh at people who play it.

I laugh more with how Horizon detroys it graphically. Ubisoft are braindead devs compared to Guerrilla.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#55 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@cainetao11 said:

LOL there is some real babybackballbaggers up in here.

Hahahahah... They're all counting down the dayz until the next... Tales of Ballbagia. :P

Or Penisona 6

NFJSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 NFJSupreme
Member since 2005 • 6605 Posts

X1X is not a pc alternative. No console is.

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

Well, it runs about as well as a GTX 1070 with the same settings and resolution.

Which is a complete lie. The game mostly runs at around 1800p on X1X. 1070 offers the same/better performance at 4K and higher settings. A 44% bump in resolution and better graphics isn't insignificant.

The game is unplayable on a 1070 in 4k according to you. It dips well below 30 fps. Of course you will use the framerate averages bullsh!t on PC compared to locked fps to make it look better. You don't care how dishonest it is.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#58 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

Well, it runs about as well as a GTX 1070 with the same settings and resolution.

Which is a complete lie. The game mostly runs at around 1800p on X1X. 1070 offers the same/better performance at 4K and higher settings. A 44% bump in resolution and better graphics isn't insignificant.

The game is unplayable on a 1070 in 4k according to you. It dips well below 30 fps. Of course you will use the framerate averages bullsh!t on PC compared to locked fps to make it look better. You don't care how dishonest it is.

Lol, that's pretty funny coming from you

Xplode_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Xplode_games
Member since 2011 • 2540 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

If my arguments are so dishonest, you should be able to easily defeat them. Instead of even attempting, you resort to insults and jokes. That is pretty telling and shows you know what I say is true but you hate the facts and especially hate me blasting it all over the forums. You want anything anti PS to be hush hush while screaming about any tiny issue with Xbox.

It's hilarious that you think you're fair in any way. Hilarious because I get the impression you really believe you are being fair.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

If my arguments are so dishonest, you should be able to easily defeat them. Instead of even attempting, you resort to insults and jokes. That is pretty telling and shows you know what I say is true but you hate the facts and especially hate me blasting it all over the forums. You want anything anti PS to be hush hush while screaming about any tiny issue with Xbox.

It's hilarious that you think you're fair in any way. Hilarious because I get the impression you really believe you are being fair.

But all your threads do get easily defeated...

BluFalconUltra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BluFalconUltra
Member since 2014 • 459 Posts

@xhawk27 said:
@Random_Matt said:

At least a 1070/1080p can achieve 60FPS.

A 1060 averages 53FPS.

X1X has sub 30FPS no matter what the resolution, it's a POS.

Look at the butthurt hater! RD2 is going to look the best on the 1X too. Is it even coming to the PC B? LMFAO

Actually no. RDR2 is being built on PS4 fool lol. Xbots lose yet again. Sony has a deal with Rockstar for RDR2. Damn you look stupid. Third party sells much better on PS4 either way. Both AC origins and Shadow of War sold more than twice as much on PS4 despite MS deals LOL. Xbots stay losing. Yall ain't caught a win since the Miami Heat were good ROFL.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts
@Xplode_games said:

The game averages 30fps and dips SLIGHTLY below 30fps just like on the X1X mostly because of cutscenes which were fucked up in the game on all platforms. Otherwise performance is nearly identical except the Ultra/4K on PC is far more demanding than what the X1X does which is NOT 4K and NOT Ultra.

Here is the game running BEFORE the patch which improved performance on NVIDIA cards by 10-15%. AC Origins on a GTX 1070/Ultra/4K gives similar performance to AC Origins on the X1X at 1800p/Very High. They aren't "comparable. The X1X would need something like a 30% overhead to achieve that which it doesn't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J7Pe2x_9To&t=78s

Nowadays the game on Ultra might dip to the high 20's at worst(around 26fps) but mostly stays stable at around 31-33fps. That's not comparable. Stop lying. A 1070 slaughters the X1X at 1800p/Very High. It matches it at 4K/Ultra. The X1X is pretty much maxed out at 1800p/Very High.

Complete fucking LIE. You got trounced in the other thread and resorted to saying the game was optimized for NVIDIA cards which is why it ran a lot better on the 1070 but now they're equal WTF?

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#63 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20107 Posts

@Xplode_games said:
@drlostrib said:
@Xplode_games said:
@Juub1990 said:
@Xplode_games said:

Did you compare the X version of the game that dynamically scales resolution below 4K for the majority of the time, while not using ultra settings, while still dropping frames to a PC witha a 1070 that locks in 4K, at ultra and dips to a low of 26 fps?

stuff238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#64  Edited By stuff238
Member since 2012 • 3284 Posts

@GiveMeSomething: 1070 is almost low tier? Didn’t the damn graphics card just come out? LMAO.

You PC fanboys prove console gamers point when we say you guys have to buy a new graphics card for $500 every year or your games turn to garbage.

Juub1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Juub1990
Member since 2013 • 12620 Posts

@stuff238: No the 1070 came out a year and a half ago. Not to mention idiotic xbox fanboys called it low-tier.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

in my 37 years of gaming I have never seen an Assassin's creed game play trailer that left me remotely interested in that game.

but I am sure the graphics are just as good as Star Citizen all the same