Xbox has the best library now?

• 150 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

I'm not saying 360 doesn't have the best library now. I need to know what makes it the best. You said exclusive. Is that true?

p2rus

"13. It took a year for the 360 to get its first good game. -no. statistically, the 360's launch games were better than both the Wii's and PS3's current lineup. the 360 launched with one AAA and three AAs. the PS3 currently has two AAs. The Wii currently has one AAA and two AAs. Even if you toss out PDZ (if you want to change the rules), GRAW came out before gears of war so there's still a AAA right there...before the one year mark. want to say that the 360's AAs are junk? Take a look at how that would leave the PS3's and Wii's lineup."

what about exclusive launch games...and yeah you should change the rules for pdz, played it at my friends house and its horrible. especially the dumb little frisbee of death

i was talking about exclusives.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#52 musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

Note: I never made an agrument it was not the best...

IbukiNinja
Then what the heck is this doing in system wars if there is no argument to be made?
p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 p2rus
Member since 2005 • 2859 Posts
i thoght graw was not considered an exclusive...pc version? i knw its different, but still. you cant pretend it doesnt exist
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 CaseyWegner

i thoght graw was not considered an exclusive...pc version? i knw its different, but still. you cant pretend it doesnt existp2rus

then why should it not be exclusive? :?

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 IbukiNinja
Member since 2007 • 878 Posts
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

Note: I never made an agrument it was not the best...

musicalmac

Then what the heck is this doing in system wars if there is no argument to be made?

Clarifaction? I know, I know I'm label as a PS3 fanboy, but logic > over bullcrap is my philosophy. I was starting to smell something stink when people call the Xbox360 the best library. Personally, I don't agree, but if the rules seems justified enough to follow then I don't oppose the saying.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Verge_6
Member since 2007 • 20282 Posts

i thoght graw was not considered an exclusive...pc version? i knw its different, but still. you cant pretend it doesnt existp2rus

The two version don't even share the same dev team or viewpoint. Completely different levels, sounds, characters, etc. The two are literally totally different games, sharing merely name and scenario.

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 p2rus
um ok but i was under the impression that gamespot doesnt consider this an exclusive
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 CaseyWegner

um ok but i was under the impression that gamespot doesnt consider this an exclusivep2rus

it just shares a game page with the others because of the name.

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 p2rus
ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?
IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 IbukiNinja

ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?p2rus

lol every topic I make Ninja Gaiden Sigma is mention. Yes, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 CaseyWegner

ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?p2rus

sigma is ninja gaiden with better graphics and extra content...it's not a whole new game.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Verge_6

Except Sigma had MUCH more in common with its predecessor than the PC version of GRAW ever had with the 360 version. Most of the missions, all of the characters, sounds, animations, etc. of Sigma were straight from the Xbox versions.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 CaseyWegner

[QUOTE="p2rus"]ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?IbukiNinja

lol every topic I make Ninja Gaiden Sigma is mention. Yes, Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.

it's extra content is exclusive. the game itself is not. why should the rules be allowed to change for this one game? :?

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

[QUOTE="p2rus"]ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?CaseyWegner

it's extra content is exclusive. the game itself is not. why should the rules be allowed to change for this one game? :?

What? No sir, I'm not going through this with you again.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Verge_6

[QUOTE="p2rus"]ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?IbukiNinja

Can we call the 360 version of GTA IV an exclusive, as it has extra content as well?

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 p2rus
what i meant by the comparison was that graw is not exclusive to the 360. if i can pick it up on the pc, then its not exclusive. how hard is that to understand!? its not exclusive!
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 CaseyWegner

i'm glad. :)

--Aqualung--

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#68 --Aqualung--
Member since 2007 • 575 Posts

Xbox has a library? Splendid, do they carry any Charles Dickens? *End*

I'm a firm believer of the 360's superior library in the near future. While Heavenly Sword is appealing, titles like Mass Effect, Bioshock, and Halo 3 are much to my liking.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 CaseyWegner

what i meant by the comparison was that graw is not exclusive to the 360. if i can pick it up on the pc, then its not exclusive. how hard is that to understand!? its not exclusive!p2rus

are you trying to tell me that the game's name is more important than the game itself? :o

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Verge_6

what i meant by the comparison was that graw is not exclusive to the 360. if i can pick it up on the pc, then its not exclusive. how hard is that to understand!? its not exclusive!p2rus

How hard is it to understand that the only similarities the two games share are in name? If we went by your logic, we can consider FFXIII a multiplat, as a variant of it is heading for the 360.

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

[QUOTE="p2rus"]ok im talking about in sw, how graw is considered the same game. come on guys, ninja gaiden and ninja gaiden sigma...sound familiar to anyone?Verge_6

Can we call the 360 version of GTA IV an exclusive, as it has extra content as well?

Are you using the Socratic method on me now? are you going to ask a series of question to question my on logic of the matter? Please save the dialect. I firmly believe that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Verge_6

Are you using the Socratic method on me now? are you going to ask a series of question to question my on logic of the matter? Please save the dialect. I firmly believe that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.IbukiNinja

I'm not using any methods. Merely logic. ^_^

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 IbukiNinja

CaseyWegner

Yeah, well you wrong and I'm right. I'm glad you can see that way.

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 p2rus
ok gs graw has been called a multiplat. what more do you want. your a mod for crying out loud
Avatar image for deactivated-5e836a855beb2
deactivated-5e836a855beb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
Member since 2005 • 95573 Posts
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

IbukiNinja

:lol:

RE4: Wii has an exclusive control scheme that drastically alters the way the game is played.

Exclusive? I think not.

RRR- not exclusive.

Sigma - Nay.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Verge_6
[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

IbukiNinja

*Claps* You're debating skills are truly a wonder to behold.

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 IbukiNinja

[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

Are you using the Socratic method on me now? are you going to ask a series of question to question my on logic of the matter? Please save the dialect. I firmly believe that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.Verge_6

I going to say why NGS is exclusive and no need to argue because it will be closed ears from my side.

1. New engine build exclusivity for PS3
2. New gameplay
3. New characters
4. New Designer
5. New Title
6. Professional gaming magazine call it an exclusive

that is my case, and I will go to trail with it.

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 p2rus
and new textures and levels and stuff
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 CaseyWegner

ok gs graw has been called a multiplat. what more do you want. your a mod for crying out loudp2rus

no it hasn't. it's been called a game that shares the same name as the others. have you read the actual reviews?:|

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

Jandurin

RE4: Wii has an exclusive control scheme that drastically alters the way the game is played.

Exclusive? I think not.

RRR- not exclusive.

Sigma - Nay.

I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.

p2rus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 p2rus
ive seen numerous threads that conclude that graw isnt exclusive
Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

Are you using the Socratic method on me now? are you going to ask a series of question to question my on logic of the matter? Please save the dialect. I firmly believe that Ninja Gaiden Sigma is an exclusive.IbukiNinja

I going to say why NGS is exclusive and no need to argue because it will be closed ears from my side.

1. New engine build exclusivity for PS3
2. New gameplay
3. New characters
4. New Designer
5. New Title
6. Professional gaming magazine call it an exclusive

that is my case, and I will go to trail with it.

The latter half of your reasons are laughable, at best.

4) New Designer. What drastic design changes have there been that alter the entire game? A few level with Rachel in them?

5) New title. Ah, so TITLES now make a games exclusitivity...

6) Gaming magazine says it is. I'm guessing this was either a magazine with the word 'Playstation' in its title, or Gamepro.

Actually, pretty much the only valid ones you have are two and three, but if you use those, then there are going to be a HELL of alot mroe 360 'exclusives' to be added.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.IbukiNinja
Wrong. Logical would be to assess every game on every system, not just worry if something is exclusive.
CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 CaseyWegner

ive seen numerous threads that conclude that graw isnt exclusivep2rus

numerous threads coming to the wrong conclusion, you mean. can you tell me how you are getting around the fact that they are NOT the same games?

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"][QUOTE="CaseyWegner"]

IbukiNinja

Exclusive? I think not.

RRR- not exclusive.

Sigma - Nay.

I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.

My, you ARE on a high-horse, aren't you? IS this really how you debate? By repeatedly saying 'my view is the right one, no exceptions. Anyone who disagrees with me is in denial'? If you were logical, you would see things from sides of the debate. You are doing anything but.

ginglejangle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#87 ginglejangle
Member since 2007 • 3171 Posts
best next gen libary.
IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 IbukiNinja

[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.Jandurin
Wrong. Logical would be to assess every game on every system, not just worry if something is exclusive.

Come back bro...you taking it too deep. I was talking about the subject of "what is an exclusive"

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 CaseyWegner

best next gen libary.ginglejangle

it's current gen now. next gen isn't for a long time.

Kestastrophe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Kestastrophe
Member since 2005 • 4354 Posts
[QUOTE="Jandurin"]

Exclusive? I think not.

RRR- not exclusive.

Sigma - Nay.

IbukiNinja

So anyone that does not agree with you is written off as fanboy, however you are poignant in your self proclamation of a logical argument? That pretty much sums up this thread.

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 IbukiNinja

My, you ARE on a high-horse, aren't you? IS this really how you debate? By repeatedly saying 'my view is the right one, no exceptions. Anyone who disagrees with me is in denial'? If you were logical, you would see things from sides of the debate. You are doing anything but.

Verge_6

My horse was shot long ago. I'm not here to say my is the only way, but I do know what I say on this subject matter is not opinions and theories. I'm giving you facts on why NGS is exclusive. That is all. This why I'm so firm on this discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.IbukiNinja

Come back bro...you taking it too deep. I was talking about the subject of "what is an exclusive"

Illogical. Pointless. Purely for humor. This whole forum is based on a certain lack of logic.

You can argue logically, but you can't argue that you can argue non-SW logic without realizing that without SW logic, exclusivity doesn't matter.

"two ways to look at it. SW or Logically." - It's either SW logic or real logic. You lose either way.

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"][QUOTE="Jandurin"]

Exclusive? I think not.

RRR- not exclusive.

Sigma - Nay.

Kestastrophe

So anyone that does not agree with you is written off as fanboy, however you are poignant in your self proclamation of a logical argument? That pretty much sums up this thread.

Fanboy? hmmm, no I never mention anything about fanboy. How did you assume that?

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]I heard it all. I understand there is two ways to look at it. System Wars or Logically. If you follow Casey idea then it's SW. If you follow mines it's logical.Jandurin

Illogical. Pointless. Purely for humor. This whole forum is based on a certain lack of logic.

You can argue logically, but you can't argue that you can argue non-SW logic without realizing that without SW logic, exclusivity doesn't matter.

"two ways to look at it. SW or Logically." - It's either SW logic or real logic. You lose either way.

Yes, I actually argee exclusive don't matter, but that a whole nother topic. That is why I told you to come back and stay on this one.

Verge_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Verge_6
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

IbukiNinja

My horse was shot long ago. I'm not here to say my is the only way, but I do know what I say on this subject matter is not opinions and theories. I'm giving you facts on why NGS is exclusive. That is all. This why I'm so firm on this discussion.

You THINK those facts alone make NGS an exclusive. You say your horse was shot long ago, yet you make statements like this? If anything, you're still on your saddle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5e836a855beb2
That is why I told you to come back and stay on this one.IbukiNinja
The problem is, I really like multiplats, as they allow me to buy 1 system. What's interesting that you didn't add: Ninja Gaiden Sigma is exclusive to this generation of consoles. Why'd you leave that out?
IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 IbukiNinja
[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"][QUOTE="Verge_6"]

Verge_6

You THINK those facts alone make NGS an exclusive. You say your horse was shot long ago, yet you make statements like this? If anything, you're still on your saddle.

Then what is an exclusive? define it for me please.

IbukiNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 IbukiNinja

[QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]That is why I told you to come back and stay on this one.Jandurin
The problem is, I really like multiplats, as they allow me to buy 1 system. What's interesting that you didn't add: Ninja Gaiden Sigma is exclusive to this generation of consoles. Why'd you leave that out?

Why? Common knowledge.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-5e836a855beb2

[QUOTE="Jandurin"][QUOTE="IbukiNinja"]That is why I told you to come back and stay on this one.IbukiNinja

Why? Common knowledge.

Aren't the other things you listed?

And, I suppose that would make Bully a Wii "generation exclusive". That's too messy.

SeanBond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 SeanBond
Member since 2003 • 2136 Posts
[QUOTE="Verge_6"]

IbukiNinja

Except that since NGS is an (improved, more or less)remake of a game that was on the Xbox twice last generation, your "facts" about it being exclusive are open to interpretation. Considering that Xbox 360 owners can play Ninja Gaiden Black via backwards compatibility, it's arguable that Sigma is even "exclusive" to the PS3 when considering current-gen systems. That you would claim your argument has no "opinions and theories" (well all arguments have some form of opinion or theory)just furthers the point that your horse wasn't shot, and is indeed fairly high. ;)

Also, yes, the 360 has the best current lineup. Not because it has the best single game(s) of the 3 systems (although in my opinion it does), but simply because it has the largest and widest-ranging library at the moment. Both the Wii and PS3 have some quality games, but neither has the sheer quantity of quality titles yet to compete with the 360.