Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#52 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39530 Posts

@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Depends on your definition of useless. Useless for you, because you have a PC without a gpu and an “absolutely useless” ps5 that has a truly useless service called psnow.

Sorry, i know that it kinda hurt you hearing that GP is just a service full of shovelware, but its the truth, the truth that needs to be accepted. There's a reason why its so cheap. If the service was full of Sony grade exclusives, you'd be paying a minimum of $30 a month.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9836 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

@hardwenzen: Depends on your definition of useless. Useless for you, because you have a PC without a gpu and an “absolutely useless” ps5 that has a truly useless service called psnow.

Sorry, i know that it kinda hurt you hearing that GP is just a service full of shovelware, but its the truth, the truth that needs to be accepted. There's a reason why its so cheap. If the service was full of Sony grade exclusives, you'd be paying a minimum of $30 a month.

It’s especially pleasing to hear how much butthurt Gamepass and Halo are causing you this time of year….You should try gp on your pc and then….oh wait.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hardwenzen  Online

@sealionact: Everything is considered butthurt when its mentioned to you. This is how paranoid you're as a lemming in 2021🤭This is what happens to a person when MS abandons the Xbox around the launch of the Kinect in 2010, and since then, you're just dreaming of a better Xbox life.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 sealionact

@hardwenzen said:

@sealionact: Everything is considered butthurt when its mentioned to you. This is how paranoid you're as a lemming in 2021🤭This is what happens to a person when MS abandons the Xbox around the launch of the Kinect in 2010, and since then, you're just dreaming of a better Xbox life.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hardwenzen  Online

@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:

Wrong on Infinite, GP, taste in gaming. Jesus dude.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45358 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:

You do have a point. You're not going to see a lot of big third party games coming to GamePass Day 1 because the publisher will always try to go for more money. It's only after the game has done the rounds do some make it there. Xbox puts their games there Day 1 because they're trying to beef up the service obviously. Which leaves a good chunk of Gamepass games being less popular, or lower budget games. Those are the type of developers that will benefit the most, I guess.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 sealionact

@SolidGame_basic: Except his point was Gamepass is full of “shovelware”, which is just silly trolling. Looking at the list of upcoming and current first party games alone is justification alone to subscribe, and the 100+ 3rd party games sitting at 80 and above on meta are icing on the cake. Add to that the day one 3rd party exclusives on the service and it’s ridiculous value for money.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 sealionact

@hardwenzen: “ Wrong on Infinite, GP, taste in gaming. Jesus dude.”

Says the guy who spends his time on bf2042…..

arredondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By arredondo
Member since 2004 • 699 Posts

" Xbox Game Pass added more than $6,300 of games in 2021"....

....and removed games worth thousands of dollars that were taken down in 2021. Why is that part of the equation never highlighted? Games (other than some 1st party titles) don't stay up forever.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 sealionact

@arredondo: GP grew in 2021. Yes, of course some were taken down but the number of games available now is over 400 compared to 100 last year.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22402 Posts
@hardwenzen said:
@sealionact said:
@hardwenzen said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

You don't want to admit it, but you know its true. The service is full of below average 6/10 games that nobody cares about, and the quality ones such as Doom Eternal were already released a year plus without it being available on the Service, so if you were ever interested in said title, you've already purchased it and beat it.

….and this is before the 2021 games. As usual, you’re posting twaddle.

Sorry, dude. Its a useless service for now, but it will improve the coming year. If you're into shovelware, tho, its paradise.

Lmao, this is why nobody takes you seriously... so much salt even when facts are staring you in the face.

You're good for a laugh though.

ZeroTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#63 ZeroTheHero
Member since 2021 • 1391 Posts

i prefer to own my games i pick what i want on my schedule.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6097 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: wasting your time with facts, he only deals with the fantasy in his head.

You right though it's so pathetic it's funny.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hrt_rulz01: wasting your time with facts, he only deals with the fantasy in his head.

You right though it's so pathetic it's funny.

You two are such fanboys.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen: not sure you are a fan of anything. Much prefer to be negative about everything

What a life you live.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: not sure you are a fan of anything. Much prefer to be negative about everything

What a life you live.

When the subject is GP, its hard to be positive, and you know that.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#68 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70100 Posts

@hardwenzen: Huh? What?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 hardwenzen  Online

@Pedro said:

@hardwenzen: Huh? What?

You will not infiltrate this conversation. Its between me and tdkmillsy.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen: when it comes to anything Xbox it's hard for you to be positive.

What does that make you.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: when it comes to anything Xbox it's hard for you to be positive.

What does that make you.

A cow? The biggest cow on SW, that just won an award?🤦‍♂️Again, did you win anything? You didn't. Talk to me when you do. And talk to me when MS wins a GOTY.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16587 Posts

@hardwenzen: talking so much crap while you own only a 9.2 tflop ps5 🤣.

At least switch has great games, ps5?? Remasters, remakes and sales flops.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hardwenzen  Online

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@hardwenzen: talking so much crap while you own only a 9.2 tflop ps5 🤣.

At least switch has great games, ps5?? Remasters, remakes and sales flops.

I am glad that you're finally aware of the amount of tflops the ps5 has. Tired of you calling a 9tflops machine when its clearly 9.2tflops. The Switch has been abandoned by Nintendo in late 2018 to early 2019. People that own it as their main and only system are less of a gamer than cellphone gamers you'd see on a bus.

Jendeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Jendeh  Online
Member since 2004 • 740 Posts

I don't think Game Pass is amazing...yet...but I believe in its future. There are plenty of games to play on it, but for ME personally, it still has about as much value as PS Now. I don't think that is going to hold true for long, though. I decided a few months ago that I want to go where MS is going and managed to get my hands on an XSX about a month ago. Since then, I have tried Forza. I was bored within a few hours, but I can clearly see it's a great title...it's just not a genre that I care for.

I'm going to give Halo Infinite a shot in a few days. I might try out Gears. I might not enjoy any of these games, or I might find something new I didn't expect to like. Like Ori. Wow, I LOVED both Ori games and the only reason I played them was because of Game Pass. So...I can see where this is going and it's kind of cool.

I'm sure Sony will find a way to respond. I doubt they can just give it away like MS is doing, but this is the kind of competition that makes me thrilled to be a gamer. I own all three consoles and the future is pretty bright.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#76 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70100 Posts

@hardwenzen: I infiltrate as I see fit. There is no need to feel threatened by me.😈

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen: a cow that wins awards desperately trying to claim things that make xbox look bad while ignoring the facts and not speaking a single thing about PS5.

I'd be ashamed if I was a fellow cow.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 hardwenzen  Online

@tdkmillsy said:

@hardwenzen: a cow that wins awards desperately trying to claim things that make xbox look bad while ignoring the facts and not speaking a single thing about PS5.

I'd be ashamed if I was a fellow cow.

You really can't live a single day without me, can you?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen: Merry Christmas, signing off for festivities and to play some games :)