mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

Still bunch of quality issues for $100+ gamepad. Nothing is fixed since Elite 2, regarding MS's promise few weeks ago that build quality will be improved

Posts on the Xbox Series X subreddit reveal that some gamers are facing quality-control problems with their new Elite Core controllers. A user named TH_Rz has shared pictures of their damaged controller as it looks like someone tried to pry it open with an object. Xboxgamers on the same post share other issues, such as the right bumper missing inputs and other button presses not being registered properly.

https://gamerant.com/xbox-fans-not-happy-elite-core-controller/

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

As long as nobody wants to address the shoddy potentiometers used in modern gamepads I see no need to spend more than I have to on a gamepad if I might have to replace it in the near future.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8854 Posts

@mowgly1: Another day, another FUD article by mowgly1.

Bro, your Xbox obsession is unhealthy.

Xbox Series X is better than PS5. Just deal with it.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

Enjoy your drift, guys. I sure as shit enjoyed 6 on my Dualsense in under two years.

dimebag667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 dimebag667
Member since 2003 • 3055 Posts

@lamprey263: No doubt. Continuing to pay more for less is professional dumb dumb 101.

Hell, I'm leery to spend money on most stuff these days, due to how shoddily things are being built.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#6 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69479 Posts
@dabear said:

I know right. It is funny how obsessed Sony fannies are with Xbox. I thought they have had games to play.🤣

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dabear

@Pedro: I don't even actually subscribe to the notion that one is better than the other - I just can't take these Sony fanboys who are obsessed with "everything Xbox" anymore.

I mean, s*** , dont they have anything positive about the PS5 to talk about??!!!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3400 Posts

Aren't they offering 2 year guarantee? That's pretty dope. Wish Sony did the same because their controllers are terrible.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mowgly1

@kathaariancode said:

Aren't they offering 2 year guarantee? That's pretty dope. Wish Sony did the same because their controllers are terrible.

They are offering 2 years warranty, even those gamepads since bundled with consoles since launc ( at least in my country )

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mowgly1
@Pedro said:

I know right. It is funny how obsessed Sony fannies are with Xbox. I thought they have had games to play.🤣

Playing games and laughing at Xbox idiots, yes. This tweet sums it well. Also, looks like Xbox fans on this board doesn't have a problem opening bunch of threads about Sony, isn't it? Calling out Sony fannies then. LOL Don't be a HYPOCRITE! Are you a HYPOCRITE?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pedro
@dabear said:

@Pedro: I don't even actually subscribe to the notion that one is better than the other - I just can't take these Sony fanboys who are obsessed with "everything Xbox" anymore.

I mean, s*** , dont they have anything positive about the PS5 to talk about??!!!

Of course, they do have positive things to say about the PS5. It normally comes in the language of Xbox.

"This PS5 game is fun because it is not on the Xbox."

"I love the Dual Sense because it has features that are not found on Xbox."

"PS5 games are better because they cost more than the games on Xbox."

"I can't wait for PSVR 2 because Xbox doesn't have VR."

Note the pattern.😂

Avatar image for sheevpalpamemes
SheevPalpamemes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SheevPalpamemes
Member since 2020 • 2192 Posts

@Pedro: Xbox is a poor man’s pc.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts
@Pedro said:
@dabear said:

@dabear said:

Sounds like you two are butthurt over all the negative news that xbox has been getting lately.

Maybe you two are on the wrong forum. there is an xbox only forum for you two.

but back to the OP, wow 100.00 for trash?

Avatar image for deactivated-63d2876fd4204
deactivated-63d2876fd4204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
Member since 2016 • 9129 Posts

Oh no, are some folks speaking out against the cult?!?! You can’t be critical of Xbox because of teh value, or something like that. Y’all are gonna take the shit Xbox gives you, and you’re gonna like it! In fact, you’re gonna get on social media and defend it like Xbox is a the second coming of Christ. Anything less will get y’all kicked out of the club! Want more $1 game pass promos? Get on twitter and do your damn job!

- Phil probably

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 hardwenzen

One bad news after another. At this point i believe most lems are used to it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Pedro

@daredevils2k said:

Sounds like you two are butthurt over all the negative news that xbox has been getting lately.

Maybe you are on the wrong forum because the only thing you goons talk about is Xbox.😂

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Insecurity Thread

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 hardwenzen

@kuu2 said:

Insecurity Thread

Look who is talking😓You're a legendary insecurty lemming that has been around for a very long time. Last gen was so painful that you disappeared for the most of the gen lol.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

@sheevpalpamemes:

Ps5 is a poor man's series x,even the series s has more 120fps games than ps5,and Sony increased the price by 50 dollar 🤣

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11090 Posts

@mowgly1 said:

Playing games and laughing at Xbox idiots, yes. This tweet sums it well. Also, looks like Xbox fans on this board doesn't have a problem opening bunch of threads about Sony, isn't it? Calling out Sony fannies then. LOL Don't be a HYPOCRITE! Are you a HYPOCRITE?

This is Xbox gaming in a nutshell. These weirdos are back to hyping up shitty games on GP because Ragnarok is around the corner. Xbox is losing NPD again and the ABK deal is stuck in limbo. There's NOTHING to talk about with Xbox right now and it's driving them crazy.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By HalcyonScarlet  Online
Member since 2011 • 13664 Posts

@mowgly1: “5 games in 5 years”

Makes no sense. MS Studios released three 9s and a 10 in the last quarter of 2021. :-S

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dabear

@daredevils2k: No, we're just cringing how sad and weak this generation's cows are.

I remember a time where cows were all about the mega-hype train. Like how Killzone, Haze, and Resistance were all going to be "Halo Kllers".

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23 Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34610 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Enjoy your drift, guys. I sure as shit enjoyed 6 on my Dualsense in under two years.

Either controllers are the worst possible quality ever now, or you play games very violently. Thought Switch was bad with drifting..

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 HalcyonScarlet  Online

@goldenelementxl said:

Oh no, are some folks speaking out against the cult?!?! You can’t be critical of Xbox because of teh value, or something like that. Y’all are gonna take the shit Xbox gives you, and you’re gonna like it! In fact, you’re gonna get on social media and defend it like Xbox is a the second coming of Christ. Anything less will get y’all kicked out of the club! Want more $1 game pass promos? Get on twitter and do your damn job!

- Phil probably

What,"some gamers" who are apparently having problems, which is enough for cows to cream their pants?

It literally says "some gamers" in the op. Is it a small number? Do we have any good sources other than reddit with "some gamers"?

We get it, you like to criticise Xbox, have at it. We're used to it.

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By HalcyonScarlet  Online

I just clicked the link to GameRant. Is this normal for them? Do they often base articles on flimsy sources?

I mean, it's bad enough cows make threads based on flimsy sources like youtubers and reddit users. But an actual publication?

They should be categorised up their with colteastwood just for that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@HalcyonScarlet said:

What,"some gamers" who are apparently having problems, which is enough for cows to cream their pants?

It literally says "some gamers" in the op. Is it a small number? Do we have any good sources other than reddit with "some gamers"?

I’ve got no problem with Xbox. I enjoy Xbox. It’s their rabbid fans and “content creators” that I have an issue with. These folks are turning a hobby I’ve loved since 1986 into a politics adjacent shitshow. Brand loyalty, purchase validation, and confirmation bias are the driving forces of gaming. Believe it or not, actual video games used to drive the industry.

I’ve caught Xbox “content creators” being disingenuous on Twitter multiple times. Dealer Gaming is probably the best example. The dude came right out and said the ONLY reason he runs a pro Xbox podcast is because it’s what gets him the most clicks. He owns a very high end PC and owns a PS5. He has the means and ability to just run a general gaming podcast, but he would lose money. So he acts like a turd on twitter and YouTube for the engagement. When discussing the topic with them on Twitter, I told him and TimDog that they’re part of the problem as far as division and toxicity in gaming. Their response was basically, “oh well.” This is the same shit we are seeing with politics and news coverage. Media driven division in the name of ad revenue…

On this very board we have a lot of the same behavior. Blatant hypocrisy coming from both sides. And for what? Confirmation bias? Y’all are nothing more than free publicity and marketing for companies that don’t care about you, just your money. At least get paid for it lol. Yes this has been a thing for generations. But it’s become FAR worse in the content creation age, where folks can take advantage of the simple minded goofballs (@kuu2) for monetary gain. We should be protecting these folks from this manipulation, not adding to it…

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#28 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

I have so many issues with new xbox controllers now. You know what controller has never failed me once? The xbox 360 controller.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BenjaminBanklin

@goldenelementxl said:

I’ve got no problem with Xbox. I enjoy Xbox. It’s their rabbid fans and “content creators” that I have an issue with. These folks are turning a hobby I’ve loved since 1986 into a politics adjacent shitshow. Brand loyalty, purchase validation, and confirmation bias are the driving forces of gaming. Believe it or not, actual video games used to drive the industry.

I’ve caught Xbox “content creators” being disingenuous on Twitter multiple times. Dealer Gaming is probably the best example. The dude came right out and said the ONLY reason he runs a pro Xbox podcast is because it’s what gets him the most clicks. He owns a very high end PC and owns a PS5. He has the means and ability to just run a general gaming podcast, but he would lose money. So he acts like a turd on twitter and YouTube for the engagement. When discussing the topic with them on Twitter, I told him and TimDog that they’re part of the problem as far as division and toxicity in gaming. Their response was basically, “oh well.” This is the same shit we are seeing with politics and news coverage. Media driven division in the name of ad revenue…

On this very board we have a lot of the same behavior. Blatant hypocrisy coming from both sides. And for what? Confirmation bias? Y’all are nothing more than free publicity and marketing for companies that don’t care about you, just your money. At least get paid for it lol. Yes this has been a thing for generations. But it’s become FAR worse in the content creation age, where folks can take advantage of the simple minded goofballs (@kuu2) for monetary gain. We should be protecting these folks from this manipulation, not adding to it…

Thank you! I used to enjoy Xbox, but MS wants to turn what used to be basic console warring into a literal gaming holy war. Their "social media presence" runs akin to radicalization and their billion dollar moves in this industry would not be tolerated from any other platform holder. Now, everybody wants you to smile as they steamroll the industry in front of AND behind the scenes.

All this spending and astroturf... and we still don't have any great AAAs from MS yet. Yet their rabid base will attack for pointing out any flaw they have. MS runs their business like politics with the constant campaigning for the brand, mainly, because they're in every government's pocket.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Pedro

The worst fans on the forum has turned this thread into a Sony fannies support group. This is golden.😂🤣

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@goldenelementxl: guessing you have the same problem with sony then because their fans are utterly ridiculous?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Pedro

@thedork_knight: Nope!😂

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204
@thedork_knight said:

@goldenelementxl: guessing you have the same problem with sony then because their fans are utterly ridiculous?

Yes! During the PS4 days, Aka “8GB DDR5” nonsense, I was called a Lem and was “damage controlling” the Xbox losing to PS. Now that Xbox goofs have become more vocal here, my aim has shifted. Ask the Cows. Hell, ask the Lems. Lems here have been like, “you used to be so much more reasonable.” It’s not me that’s changed… Any Cow that has been here since the PS3 days can confirm this. I was a “closet Lem” until 2017, when the Xbox misinformation kicked into high gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-63d2876fd4204
@Pedro said:

The worst fans on the forum has turned this thread into a Sony fannies support group. This is golden.😂🤣

I’ve got receipts for days to clown your goofy ass. Your posting history is a goldmine. I’ll give you some time to start scrubbing… Well scrubbing the stuff I didn’t save already. You’ve literally called yourself a Xbox fanboy in hiding because of Xbox’s standing last gen. Now that Xbox has an ounce of momentum, you’ve become an insufferable troll. You are a great example of what I was talking about above. Brand loyalty and confirmation bias have rotted your brain. And you’re spreading that nonsense on this board to weak, impressionable minds. (Kuu2 again)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Pedro

@goldenelementxl said:
@Pedro said:

I’ve got receipts for days to clown your goofy ass. Your posting history is a goldmine. I’ll give you some time to start scrubbing… Well scrubbing the stuff I didn’t save already. You’ve literally called yourself a Xbox fanboy in hiding because of Xbox’s standing last gen. Now that Xbox has an ounce of momentum, you’ve become an insufferable troll. You are a great example of what I was talking about above. Brand loyalty and confirmation bias have rotted your brain. And you’re spreading that nonsense on this board to weak, impressionable minds. (Kuu2 again)

Post away. You seem to have the same obsession with me as Sony fannies. 😂🤣

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Would you still post here if you couldn't attack Playstation and defend Xbox endlessly? The answer... is no

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pedro
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

Would you still post here if you couldn't attack Playstation and defend Xbox endlessly? The answer... is no

Attack PlayStation and defend Xbox endlessly? Are you Sony fannies inept? How many times have told you goons that I literally spend most of my time making fun of you fools? I barely attack Sony (unless stating the facts is now attacks) and I speak about the facts that you goons frequently distort with regards to Xbox.

Don't worry, you have your investigator on jobs searching through my 60,000+ posts for...something.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Attack PlayStation and defend Xbox endlessly? Are you Sony fannies inept? How many times have told you goons that I literally spend most of my time making fun of you fools? I barely attack Sony (unless stating the facts is now attacks) and I speak about the facts that you goons frequently distort with regards to Xbox.

Don't worry, you have your investigator on jobs searching through my 60,000+ posts for...something.😂

You've been here to hold up the status quo for Xbox from the jump, like the rest here. Stop acting like you're above fanboyism when you're literally on a board designed for that purpose. I laugh at the fact Xgoons still get agitated at people clowning Xbox despite backing a two trillion dollar company

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

You've been here to hold up the status quo for Xbox from the jump, like the rest here. Stop acting like you're above fanboyism when you're literally on a board designed for that purpose. I laugh at the fact Xgoons still get agitated at people clowning Xbox despite backing a two trillion dollar company

I stated what I spend most of my time doing here. Where is the confusion? 🤔 Oh! I forgot you think there is a gaming holy war.😂🤣

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Pedro: You spend 100% of your time deflecting, distorting and defending one of the brands, while attacking the others while insulting the users. ANYONE can see this… Anytime “😎” appears in system wars, it is preceded by pro Xbox, anti PS and Nintendo nonsense. That may be “fun” to you, but@kuu2 thinks you’re being genuine. He came out of hiding because of you and @Antwan3K with your Xbox love fest. You guys are parading around this board like Xbox is winning the console war. And when anyone asks for results or evidence of the tide turning, the goal posts moves to subjective things like value. Xbox still has a games problem. They are still losing in console sales and every revenue metric. Game Pass subs have stalled. Halo is still a mess. And on and on and on. Yet Xbox fans are all over social media acting like Xbox has won something. Y’all are so invested in confirmation bias and brand loyalty that you’re willing to accept a watered down version of the hobby we all love, for a “win.” Yall are the problem. PS fanboys that engage in the same behavior are the problem.

Stop it

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Pedro

@goldenelementxl said:

@Pedro: You spend 100% of your time deflecting, distorting and defending one of the brands, while attacking the others while insulting the users. ANYONE can see this… Anytime “😎” appears in system wars, it is preceded by pro Xbox, anti PS and Nintendo nonsense. That may be “fun” to you, but@kuu2 thinks you’re being genuine. He came out of hiding because of you and @Antwan3K with your Xbox love fest. You guys are parading around this board like Xbox is winning the console war. And when anyone asks for results or evidence of the tide turning, the goal posts moves to subjective things like value. Xbox still has a games problem. They are still losing in console sales and every revenue metric. Game Pass subs have stalled. Halo is still a mess. And on and on and on. Yet Xbox fans are all over social media acting like Xbox has won something. Y’all are so invested in confirmation bias and brand loyalty that you’re willing to accept a watered down version of the hobby we all love, for a “win.” Yall are the problem. PS fanboys that engage in the same behavior are the problem.

Stop it

Blah blah blah! You said you have receipts, which I am more interested in. Not more of your whining. Please take your concerns to the mods. Tell them "Pedro makes me upset and his comments trigger me. Please make it stop."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@Pedro: I’m not going to the mods, lol. They don’t care. And I don’t care. I’m just letting you know your charade isn’t working. You’re no better than the Cows you fight with. In fact you’re the same as them. You always have been.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro

@goldenelementxl said:

@Pedro: I’m not going to the mods, lol. They don’t care. And I don’t care. I’m just letting you know your charade isn’t working. You’re no better than the Cows you fight with. In fact you’re the same as them. You always have been.

You stating you don't care is objectively false. Your caring is why this conversation exists. Now, the receipts that you are referring to. I am waiting.😎 <----😎

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@Pedro: seems to me golden takes this place a little to seriously.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#45 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@mowgly1: Of course we’re hypocrites…this is system wars. Difference is you are so desperate to slate Xbox, you post the most inane complaints ever. Plastic and thin metal breaks….big deal.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@daredevils2k said:
@Pedro said:
@dabear said:

@dabear said:

@Pedro said:
@daredevils2k said:

Maybe you are on the wrong forum because the only thing you goons talk about is Xbox.😂

@dabear said:

@daredevils2k: No, we're just cringing how sad and weak this generation's cows are.

I remember a time where cows were all about the mega-hype train. Like how Killzone, Haze, and Resistance were all going to be "Halo Kllers".

oh im sorry, i thought System war a place we could bash your console of choice to oblivion , but hey if your so hurt by it, then i advise you all visit the xbox forum were they praise the most powerful paper weight ever created. Peace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-63d2876fd4204

@thedork_knight said:

@Pedro: seems to me golden takes this place a little to seriously.

Nope. I’m just pointing out the hypocrisy of a fanboy calling out other fanboys.

@Pedro said:
@goldenelementxl said:

You stating you don't care is objectively false. Your caring is why this conversation exists. Now, the receipts that you are referring to. I am waiting.😎 <----😎

You’re gonna have to wait a few days. I’m currently quarantining, and my “receipts” are on the home office computer. 🙄 And I had done so well dodging this garbage to this point…

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 hardwenzen

Without a doubt, lemmings are the biggest hypocrites in gaming. I learned a lot from this thread.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

the day hell will freeze over is when mowgly makes a positive xbox thread.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts
@goldenelementxl said:
@HalcyonScarlet said:

lmfao...you should write a book. You take this far too seriously.