xbox 360 wireless networking adapter 99$ what makes you think hd-dvd will be 100

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Riverwolf007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Riverwolf007
Member since 2005 • 26023 Posts
I'm a little late here, I'm sure someone has brought up that wireless for gaming is slower than cable.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts

[QUOTE="boohoobarney"]The little tiny pos wireless usb adapter for xbox 360 cost 100$ what makes you think they will sell hd-dvd for 100$? BS SonyIsMyHomey

And the 20 GB hard drive is $100. The Xbox 360 is just a wanna-be next-gen console.

with over priced add ons you can get 320-400gb on pc for the same price as that over priced 360 hdd.
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 imprezawrx500

[QUOTE="Kareruren"] [QUOTE="boohoobarney"]hd-dvd better than blu ray, but still , boohoobarney

HD-DVD is in no way, shape or form better than blu-ray.  Blu-ray is superior, period.  End of story.

The drives are just cheaper, that's it.  Discs are the same cost retail.

hd-dvd will be better for burning movies blu ray wont.

blu ray has more space and thats all that matters to me since I don't have hd dvd but lots of video files wich would be great if you could quckly back them up
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 imprezawrx500
[QUOTE="Kareruren"][QUOTE="Oemenia"] [QUOTE="Kareruren"]
hd-dvd better than blu ray, but still , boohoobarney

HD-DVD is in no way, shape or form better than blu-ray. Blu-ray is superior, period. End of story.

The drives are just cheaper, that's it. Discs are the same cost retail.

HD-DVD players are MUCH cheaper. HD-DVDs are LIGHTYEARS cheaper, and 30 gb is more than enough space. Sorry but i am not willing to pay such a price for a few more GBs.

Yeah, HD-DVD players are about half the cost (for now. if sony produces the blu-ray ps3 drive in the millions imagine how much retail players can tank in price with that sort of experience).

However, HD-DVD and Blu-ray movies are the same cost, last I checked.

Finally, it's 30 GB versus 50 GB.  20 is not 'a few more.'  It's 66% more.  That's more than significant.

It can't be 66% since 30 gb is more than 20gb I think you meant 33%
joe_g_patton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 joe_g_patton
Member since 2003 • 1548 Posts
Crank on Blu-Ray = TEH REFERENCE!!!!
imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 imprezawrx500
[QUOTE="boohoobarney"][QUOTE="Kareruren"] [QUOTE="boohoobarney"][QUOTE="SonyIsMyHomey"]

[QUOTE="boohoobarney"]The little tiny pos wireless usb adapter for xbox 360 cost 100$ what makes you think they will sell hd-dvd for 100$? BS Kareruren

And the 20 GB hard drive is $100. The Xbox 360 is just a wanna-be next-gen console.

20gb hdd should be like 49$ most the drive will go down in cost, and bigger ones will come out .

the only thing bad about xbox 360 is buying pos wireless adapter and hd-dvd drive.

xbox 360 uses RF ps3 uses bluetooth which sucks.

And, Bluetooth is much more stable and advanced than RF (radio frequency?). I don't know where you get your information, lemming, but the PS3 is a more expensive and more technologically advanced piece of machinery.

Blu ray > HD-DVD in capability
Bluetooth > RF

people will beable to steal your internet with bluetooth, with xbox 360 wireless they cant, xbox 360's controller will have less latency. ps3 bluetooth will lag.

xbox 360 has superior everything than ps3.

You gotta be a fakeboy.  Bluetooth isn't a wireless network adapter, its a peripheral connectivity thang.  Has nothing to do with your internet. And if you think people can hijack your bluetooth connection, they could more easily do so to your RF (ever play with multiple RC cars in the same room? the controllers go bonkers).

Bluetooth won't lag.  Never does.

Where do you get your information?  PS3 is superior (technologically) to the 360 and it is therefor more expensive.

If you didn't know blue tooth is use for many different things and can be used for wireless lan and any bluetooth device can concet any bluetooth receiver