Xbox 360 at 76M; Kinect Sold 24M Units.

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RR360DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 RR360DD
Member since 2011 • 14099 Posts

[QUOTE="RR360DD"]If sellng just as much on PS3  means selling 2 million less LOL

And GT is Sonys biggest franchise so obviously it outsold Forza. Still failed to outsell Halo. Using your logic, how come Halo and Halo 2 outsold Killlzone, even with much less hardware sold? hmmm

Keep up the arrogance. Will be funny when Sony is forced to sell the playstation brand

tormentos

Considering the xbox is the FPS console that is basically the same,but wait 11 million vs 9 millions..MMMM But outsold Forza GT is not a FPS... The arrogance..:lol: So saying all the crap Mbirdy say = great but i correcting him = arrogance,enjoy your Kinect only,online only,mandatory install no second hand game console... Wit no free online play.. Yeah it would be maybe could buy their PS brand you know since they are so poor now and close to bankruptcy.

You found it funny that GT outsold Forza despite being on a console with less hardware sold. I find it funny that Halo and Halo 2 outsold many PS2 exclusives, despite being on a console with less hardware sold. Same thing. Genre doesn't come into the equation.

And yeah tormento, keep believing those rumours. The only thing set in stone at the minute is Sony and their JUNK status. If those rumours come to light, Ill probably use my PS4 more next gen than my 720 but I won't shed a tear the day Sony buckles.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

So it's in last place :lol: 

Keep bragging about those kinect sales :lol: You'll see how well that turns out :lol:  

clr84651

Bragging about the 360s motion controller? What a stupid thread this is! And the 360 is at 74 million sold not 76 and PS3 is at 73 million. It's true because some have PS3 as caught the 360 and others have it within a million. That link is from someone who is obviously a Xfan. Link to actual sites that are known to track sales would make it more believeable. 

"The Xbox installed base is now 76 million, up from 70 million at the end of September of last year, said Yusuf Mehdi, who leads Microsofts interactive entertainment business, speaking at D: Dive Into Media this afternoon." Where do you get your figures from?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#56 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29826 Posts

I guess this confirms MS had a bad January's since they were at 75.9 at the end of Dec. 

NineTailedGoku
Its interesting. There was a guy here named IkingbobI. He had the exact same avatar as you. He got banned.
clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

[QUOTE="clr84651"]

[QUOTE="Eddie-Vedder"]

So it's in last place :lol: 

Keep bragging about those kinect sales :lol: You'll see how well that turns out :lol:  

sts106mat

Bragging about the 360s motion controller? What a stupid thread this is! And the 360 is at 74 million sold not 76 and PS3 is at 73 million. It's true because some have PS3 as caught the 360 and others have it within a million. That link is from someone who is obviously a Xfan. Link to actual sites that are known to track sales would make it more believeable. 

another doughnut enters,

try reading the OP "The Xbox installed base is now 76 million, up from 70 million at the end of September of last year, said Yusuf Mehdi, who leads Microsofts interactive entertainment business"

Labling people only shows your ignorance. How about speaking just to debate and leave out labling, swearing, and offensive language. 

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 NineTailedGoku
Member since 2012 • 1977 Posts

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

I guess this confirms MS had a bad January's since they were at 75.9 at the end of Dec.

clone01

Its interesting. There was a guy here named IkingbobI. He had the exact same avatar as you. He got banned.

Someone needs to play Tekken it seems.

COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

Yeah MS sold 6 million units in the 4th quarter of 2012. The 76 million units number = as of 31 December 2012. They won't give January, February and March's numbers until sometime in April. Either way, I think the 360 will probably see a slight dip again in 2013. Probably will only sell around 8 to 9 million units, but it will surpass the Wii in the US for sales and get to around 85 million by end of 2013.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 clone01

[QUOTE="clone01"][QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

NineTailedGoku

Someone needs to admit they're a bandodger. still waiting on that gamertag, fanboy.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Not bad numbers. The 360 will probably end with 90 to 95 million units sold overall in its life. It also has a change to go down as the best selling console in American history (only a few million behind the Wii, which it will pass this year and only 7 or so million behind the PS2 for all time sales in the US). They also have nearly 50 million gold members which is pretty good for a paid online service. Don't really care about the Kinect, but even that has nearly 25 million sales in 2 years. MS aeems to be the only console company right now that is actually doing well, not only in sales, but also making money too.

COVAtheNOVA
Is 11 million behind the PS2 considering Durango is coming i see little chance. Is not 50 million gold member,MS include silver and gold together,but about half of those 46 million are gold the rest silver.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="RR360DD"]If sellng just as much on PS3 means selling 2 million less LOL

And GT is Sonys biggest franchise so obviously it outsold Forza. Still failed to outsell Halo. Using your logic, how come Halo and Halo 2 outsold Killlzone, even with much less hardware sold? hmmm

Keep up the arrogance. Will be funny when Sony is forced to sell the playstation brand

RR360DD

Considering the xbox is the FPS console that is basically the same,but wait 11 million vs 9 millions..MMMM But outsold Forza GT is not a FPS... The arrogance..:lol: So saying all the crap Mbirdy say = great but i correcting him = arrogance,enjoy your Kinect only,online only,mandatory install no second hand game console... Wit no free online play.. Yeah it would be maybe could buy their PS brand you know since they are so poor now and close to bankruptcy.

You found it funny that GT outsold Forza despite being on a console with less hardware sold. I find it funny that Halo and Halo 2 outsold many PS2 exclusives, despite being on a console with less hardware sold. Same thing. Genre doesn't come into the equation.

And yeah tormento, keep believing those rumours. The only thing set in stone at the minute is Sony and their JUNK status. If those rumours come to light, Ill probably use my PS4 more next gen than my 720 but I won't shed a tear the day Sony buckles.

Too bad that Junk status equates to more money than you'll ever see in your life bud;) Keep focusing on that though when what matters is the games. You're vastly underrating Sonys assets:lol: Too bad for you the junk status equates to a more powerful console than 720.

Rattlesnake_8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#63 Rattlesnake_8
Member since 2004 • 18452 Posts
Yeah and how many people returned/traded or sold their kinect after the found out it had no good games?
WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts
Yeah and how many people returned/traded or sold their kinect after the found out it had no good games?Rattlesnake_8
How many did the same with their ps3 the first 3 years?
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Its interesting. There was a guy here named IkingbobI. He had the exact same avatar as you. He got banned.clone01

Someone needs to admit they're a bandodger. still waiting on that gamertag, fanboy.

:lol: So no one else is allowed a Bob avatar. Way to waste your time digging lem. No, don't want to play with failed detectives.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 tormentos
[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] totally separate issue, stop being a doughnut eltormo

Do you want me to past you several more.,?

past me more misinformation anytime you like eltormo, its not the same if people are using weak passwords, xbox are going heavy on these "proof" things now to improve awareness of security in the community. http://majornelson.com/2013/02/04/psa-proof-up-for-gamer-safety-week/

No you don't get it hackers even use MS own customer service to steal passwords,not only that one of the breach was blame on Bungie which MS fiercely deny by the way,but we all know they also deny RROD fiercely as well for almost 2 years. And then there is this... http://www.edge-online.com/news/report-xboxcom-security-flaw-behind-live-account-hacks/ Which MS also fiercely deny.. It was confirmed by Edge there was a loop hole on xbox.com.. Live hack or not your account still is compromise and you money and CC is use.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 tormentos
[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

clone01

\ And here comes clone1 Gamespot number 1 detective..:lol: So is everything still pointing to Arbitor.?
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 tormentos
[QUOTE="clone01"] Someone needs to admit they're a bandodger. still waiting on that gamertag, fanboy.

Holy sh** dude stop..:lol: My god you are pathetic you do this to every one you are beyond help..lol
lol: So no one else is allowed a Bob avatar. Way to waste your time digging lem. No, don't want to play with failed detectives.NineTailedGoku
Ignore Clone01 i call him the gamertag inspector,every time some one new start posting in favor of sony he start asking for gamercards for 360 because if you don't own one you can't debate about it. But i warn you even if you prove to him that you have a 360 is just find a loop hole and continue on his denial,he would tell you that it is your friend 360.. He is beyond help..
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 tormentos
[QUOTE="sts106mat"] hacking a website is not hacking xbox live. stealing passwords by deception / stupid scams =/= the same. sony were recently fined in the UK

Hacking xbox.com is like hacking xbox live,all they need if you email and your account is gone,and since your live account is tied to your email is basically the same,your money gets stolen.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="clone01"] Someone needs to admit they're a bandodger. still waiting on that gamertag, fanboy.tormentos
Holy sh** dude stop..:lol: My god you are pathetic you do this to every one you are beyond help..lol
lol: So no one else is allowed a Bob avatar. Way to waste your time digging lem. No, don't want to play with failed detectives.NineTailedGoku
Ignore Clone01 i call him the gamertag inspector,every time some one new start posting in favor of sony he start asking for gamercards for 360 because if you don't own one you can't debate about it. But i warn you even if you prove to him that you have a 360 is just find a loop hole and continue on his denial,he would tell you that it is your friend 360.. He is beyond help..

Thanks, hes definitely obsessed. He asks me for my gamertag everytime he sees me post. You're right lol, i showed I have all the systems and even showed my dusty 360 and he still denies lol. He needs a straight jacket lol.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="sts106mat"] hacking a website is not hacking xbox live. stealing passwords by deception / stupid scams =/= the same. sony were recently fined in the UK sts106mat
Hacking xbox.com is like hacking xbox live,all they need if you email and your account is gone,and since your live account is tied to your email is basically the same,your money gets stolen.

all they need is your email...........its not the same, cant believe we are having this stupid non-debate nearly 3 years later or however long it is. MS had nothing on the scale of the PSN fiasco. deal with it.

People lost their accounts, and thats that. Cry some moar.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 tormentos
[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all they need is your email...........its not the same, cant believe we are having this stupid non-debate nearly 3 years later or however long it is. MS had nothing on the scale of the PSN fiasco. deal with it.

PSN fiasco..:lol: Account been stolen since 2007 money spend on behave of 360 owners,meanwhile sony hack happen one time and since then nothing more,the worst part about the PSN hack as the 24 days without online play on a system that has free online. The whole account and CC crap was blown out of proportions and it shows there are more complains about xbox live account been stolen than PSN.
COVAtheNOVA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 COVAtheNOVA
Member since 2011 • 203 Posts

[QUOTE="COVAtheNOVA"]

Not bad numbers. The 360 will probably end with 90 to 95 million units sold overall in its life. It also has a change to go down as the best selling console in American history (only a few million behind the Wii, which it will pass this year and only 7 or so million behind the PS2 for all time sales in the US). They also have nearly 50 million gold members which is pretty good for a paid online service. Don't really care about the Kinect, but even that has nearly 25 million sales in 2 years. MS aeems to be the only console company right now that is actually doing well, not only in sales, but also making money too.

tormentos

Is 11 million behind the PS2 considering Durango is coming i see little chance. Is not 50 million gold member,MS include silver and gold together,but about half of those 46 million are gold the rest silver.

They have 46 million GOLD members since they are including the word "subscribers". You don't subscribe to anything with a silver account since it is free for every XBOX360. If they counted those as well, they would be hitting PSN account numbers (last numbers was something like 90 to 100 million), since you can pretty much create as many silver accounts as you wish.

That 50 million number is correct or at least sold to retail/Sony warehouses correct as of 2008. The 360 is around 39 million at the moment and the Wii is only around 41 million. Either way, the 360 will be on store shelves for at least 2 or 3 more years and it will do well in 2013 (8 to 9 million at least, with probably around 5 million of those in the US alone). It will surpass the Wii this year for sure since the Wii is all but dead and who knows what it will do beyond 2013. It may very well be the next PS2 in terms of life. I'm sure as long as it is selling in the millions and making MS money, they will keep it on the store shelves and most of those sales will come from the US.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

That mean it will be more kinect for sure for the Nextbox??

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#80 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

Hacking xbox.com is like hacking xbox live,all they need if you email and your account is gone,and since your live account is tied to your email is basically the same,your money gets stolen.tormentos

Actually, there are now multiple security proofs which your account can be tied to. For example, mine is tied to multiple e-mail addresses and a phone number, allowing for much further security.

NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="sts106mat"] all they need is your email...........its not the same, cant believe we are having this stupid non-debate nearly 3 years later or however long it is. MS had nothing on the scale of the PSN fiasco. deal with it.sts106mat

i aint the one crying.

Its okay, dry your eyes mat.

kleercut-truck.jpg

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 percuvius2
Member since 2004 • 1982 Posts

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]You don't need it on XBOX either just buy a subscription card, duh! Also, since you seem clueless, XBOX LIVE takes PAY PAL so there is no reason for using your CC info.

meanwhile psn is down again.,............

tormentos

I know did i say they are need it.? Yeah and while PSN was down,this was happening since 2007. http://kotaku.com/5913228/report-how-scammers-are-stealing-xbox-live-accounts-and-what-they-do-with-them The sad part is that i pay nothing for PSN while xbox fans pay for live so this doesn't happen.

You get what you pay for, which is why psn is the suckfest welfare service that it is.

percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 percuvius2

[QUOTE="sts106mat"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Hacking xbox.com is like hacking xbox live,all they need if you email and your account is gone,and since your live account is tied to your email is basically the same,your money gets stolen.NineTailedGoku

all they need is your email...........its not the same, cant believe we are having this stupid non-debate nearly 3 years later or however long it is. MS had nothing on the scale of the PSN fiasco. deal with it.

ps3 gamers can't even spell "more" now? HAHA eastern gamers

S-Jenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 S-Jenson
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Bad news for fanboys hoping for a more core orientated xbox, its a shame really, the 360 was actually worth owning back in 07 before they lost all their exclusives. Now its basically a wii with estranged third party support.
percuvius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 percuvius2

Yeah and how many people returned/traded or sold their kinect after the found out it had no good games?Rattlesnake_8

hahahaha compare FM4's voice navigation via kinect to gt5's clusterf*ck of a menu and waiting....waiting....waiting....

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 clone01

NineTailedGoku

:lol: So no one else is allowed a Bob avatar. Way to waste your time digging lem. No, don't want to play with failed detectives.

Truth hurts, I know. So how about that gamertag, Bob?
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 clone01
[QUOTE="tormentos"] Ignore Clone01 i call him the gamertag inspector,every time some one new start posting in favor of sony he start asking for gamercards for 360 because if you don't own one you can't debate about it. But i warn you even if you prove to him that you have a 360 is just find a loop hole and continue on his denial,he would tell you that it is your friend 360.. He is beyond help..

Its not my fault that you're too much of a f*cking coward to post a gamertag, eltormo.
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#88 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

One third of the 360's install base? Wow.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 clone01
He asks me for my gamertag everytime he sees me post. You're right lol, i showed I have all the systems and even showed my dusty 360 and he still denies lol. He needs a straight jacket lol.NineTailedGoku
Easy enough to solve the problem, IkingbobI. So how about that gamertag, bro?
-Wicked_Sick-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 -Wicked_Sick-
Member since 2007 • 1171 Posts
I have Kinect but I don't really use it.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Someone needs to admit they're a bandodger. still waiting on that gamertag, fanboy.clone01

You need help sir.

1028682_zps6678ca19.jpg

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 clone01

NineTailedGoku

You need help sir.

1028682_zps6678ca19.jpg

So in other words, you don't have a gamertag, pathetic fanboy?
LustForSoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 LustForSoul
Member since 2011 • 6404 Posts
Pff, bundles.
NineTailedGoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 NineTailedGoku

[QUOTE="NineTailedGoku"]

[QUOTE="clone01"] Truth hurts, I know. So how about that gamertag, Bob?clone01

You need help sir.

Yeah, its GetalifeClone-55

gensigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 gensigns
Member since 2007 • 1495 Posts

Thanks, hes definitely obsessed. He asks me for my gamertag everytime he sees me post. You're right lol, i showed I have all the systems and even showed my dusty 360 and he still denies lol. He needs a straight jacket lol.

NineTailedGoku

You should post pictures of your chess trophys next. That'll show him!!

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 clone01

You need help sir.

NineTailedGoku

Yeah, its GetalifeClone-55

Aw, c'mon fanboy Bob. Even you're more clever than that. So how about that Gamertag, brah?
Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts
Stay vaguely on topic lads and lasses! ;)
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tormentos
You get what you pay for, which is why psn is the suckfest welfare service that it is.percuvius2
I pay nothing for PSN.. I get cheaters. I get lag. I could get my account stolen (PSN so call fiasco) I have to tolerate screaming teens. I payed for xbox live. I get cheaters. I get Lag. I can get my account stolen and sold on a black market (since 2007) I have to tolerate even more screaming teens.. This ^^^ is a fact no my opinion,the only difference is i don't pay 1 cent for that crap,while on xbox live i pay and get the same,oh with party chat.
Eddie-Vedder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Eddie-Vedder
Member since 2003 • 7810 Posts

NineTailedGoku

You need help sir.

1028682_zps6678ca19.jpg

:lol:
super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#100 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

[QUOTE="percuvius2"]You get what you pay for, which is why psn is the suckfest welfare service that it is.tormentos
I pay nothing for PSN.. I get cheaters. I get lag. I could get my account stolen (PSN so call fiasco) I have to tolerate screaming teens. I payed for xbox live. I get cheaters. I get Lag. I can get my account stolen and sold on a black market (since 2007) I have to tolerate even more screaming teens.. This ^^^ is a fact no my opinion,the only difference is i don't pay 1 cent for that crap,while on xbox live i pay and get the same,oh with party chat.

I never experienced screaming teens on xbox live and their are security proofs now ot protect your XBL account.