Wow I guess 2008 is going to a FANTASTIC Year for PS3

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Blommen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Blommen
Member since 2003 • 1337 Posts
[QUOTE="Blackbond"][QUOTE="Blommen"]

I'm sorry but I have to be honest here. TC you make a large number of threads about the ps3 that has this and can do that yet you don't own one. Sorry but am I the only one who finds this annoying?

Swift_Boss_A

I think everyone finds it annoying. Its obviously not that good if a die hard like him doesn't own one. That's the perception he gives off anyways.

lol so in order to praise the PS3 I must buy one 1st ? Don't you have to get to know the console before you buy one ? oh don't worry I will buy the PS3 but if you or some else is getting annoyed by me praising the PS3 then frankly I have no idea why you reply to my pro-PS3 threads. I praise the PS3 not out of blindness, the PS3 like the PS1&2 will have great long-term success full of great 1st/2nd and 3rd party titles. I'll bet my hat on that :P

I'm sure it will suceed. That's why I own one.

That's not my point though. My point is that I've seen you makin alot of threads about the greatness of the ps3 yet you don't own one. It would be fine if you kept your praising under control but you make threads about it every day! I mean in theory what makes you better than a "lemming" who doesn't own or has played the console but keeps on talking **** about it???

Have you atleast played it?

Man, I don't wanna be in this forum the day you get one:P

btw no hard feelings, it's not personal or anything just discussing stuff...;)

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

Swift have you ever played a PS3?Blackbond

Yes I have :D

I have played both RFOM off and online as well as Motorstom.

I have had hands on experience with the XMB as well as PS store etc.

PS3 is my kind of console and come June it will be in my room with a copy of MGS4

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts

[QUOTE="musicalmac"]I could have sworn there was a topic for this... [ Well look at that! It's stickied and everything!Swift_Boss_A

This is not a PS3vs360 topic. I just want to know what you guys are looking forward to on PS3 this year ? since basically now and onward it will be really hard to bash and dismiss the PS3 as well as resist.

this place is called 'system wars' if you wanted to talk about ps3 exclusively go to the ps3 forum.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Blackbond
Member since 2005 • 24516 Posts

[QUOTE="Blackbond"]Swift have you ever played a PS3?Swift_Boss_A

Yes I have :D

I have played both RFOM off and online as well as Motorstom.

I have had hands on experience with the XMB as well as PS store etc.

PS3 is my kind of console and come June it will be in my room with a copy of MGS4

What other games have you played. RFOM, MotorStorm, and PSN atm really aren't a convincing arguement to say the least. Seeing as how those games are pretty close to they systems release.

I'm having trouble that you played games that are so far back towards the systems launch without mention of other games. What other games have you played and how do you like the new L2/R2.

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts
If you're going to lavish so much praise on a certain product, I don't think it's unreasonable at all to expect you to own one yourself...
XanderZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 XanderZane
Member since 2006 • 5174 Posts

It will be better than it's first year that's for sure.Taz-Bone

Agreed. If couldn't get any worse then the first year. After all the waiting, hopefully we won't have to wait much longer.

Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

I lol at the fact that I am annoying some people when I praise the PS3, it's pretty obvious that I am only annoying those who like PS3 the least out of the 3 consoles or the ones which just plain hate the PS3.

If I praise the 360 without owning one then I'll annoy the PS3 fans but the 360 fans would like me and samething with the Wii.

Do you see where I am getting at ? I am only annoying those that like the PS3 the least or the ones which just flat-out hate the PS3

D0013ER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 D0013ER
Member since 2007 • 3765 Posts

I lol at the fact that I am annoying some people when I praise the PS3, it's pretty obvious that I am only annoying those who like PS3 the least out of the 3 consoles or the ones which just plain hate the PS3.

If I praise the 360 without owning one then I'll annoy the PS3 fans but the 360 fans would like me and samething with the Wii.

Do you see where I am getting at ? I am only annoying those that like the PS3 the least or the ones which just flat-out hate the PS3

Swift_Boss_A

No. No, no no no no. No cowspiracies.

You are annoying me because you dump entirely too much praise on a product you don't yourself have to enjoy. Sense, this makes none.

Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Blackbond

Swift_Boss_A

There are a lot of people that find you annoying that don't have an issue with the PS3. The fact that I don't hate the PS3 and am looking to buy one disproves your point completely.

If you praised the 360 without owning one it would be the same difference. People would ask why do you praise something so much yet you don't even own one.

If a product is so good and its worth so much of your praise then you should own one. The mere fact that you don't is underminding your praise. It puts off the impression that it isn't as good to you as you make it out to be as you do not own one.

Another thing is that most of your posts tend to either fall into blog posts or posts that should just go straight into the PS3 forums. You rarely ever report any news unless its sales info.

Your threads never leave anything up to discussion or debate. They are more or less, "This is my opinion so what do you guys think?"

Bottom line is until you actually get one you are going to be considered annoying. Your posting sty1e is a lot like my Roomate. He talks and talks and talks about how amazing this girl is bla bla bla ect ect ect. Well I always ask him, "If she's so amazing then wtf are you waiting for man?"

Nobody wants to hear someone just talk. Its tiresome, its boring, its the same thing over and over. Your posting sty1e has no variety what so ever. Its bland its boring and its stale.

I'd much rather here about you playing the thing and your impressions on the system, the game, PSN ect. But then again those would just be blog posts as well.

To sum it up man. Your posting st1ye is boring. It doesn't have the allure of anything exciting or anything like that.

I mean when I see a thread by Swift_Boss_A, its predictable. I already know whats going to be in it before I even click on the thread. There is no variety what so ever. Its just beating a dead horse.

brad5553

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 brad5553
Member since 2006 • 188 Posts

ps3 is going to have a good year expecally now that there finally getting used to using the cell proccesser. haze, home, mgs4,gta. so many good games are going out for it

if u have a ps3 add me

PSN:jamsk8er

nervmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 nervmeister
Member since 2005 • 15377 Posts

This is not a PS3vs360 topic.

Swift_Boss_A
It's probably gonna be whether you want it to or not.
Blackbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Blackbond

ps3 is going to have a good year expecally now that there finally getting used to using the cell proccesser. haze, home, mgs4,gta. so many good games are going out for it

if u have a ps3 add me

PSN:jamsk8er

brad5553

I couldn't help but laugh at this part :P

And no I'm not implying that aren't a lot of peole with PS3's.