Would you be interested in another Chloe Uncharted?

• 63 results
#51 Edited by Vatusus (8950 posts) -

@i_p_daily said:
@Vatusus said:
@i_p_daily said:

@Vatusus: I got the exact reaction out of a cow that i was expecting.

Whenever there's a new Halo/Gears/Forza the cows are first to call it a Halo/Gears/Forza box, but you don't like it when it served back to you.

So PS4 is the Uncharted box with 5 games and cows want more lol.

Difference is, PS4 is more than Uncharted. The Xbox is Halo/Gears/Forza rinse and repeat ad nauseum

Yeah Sony is the 3rd person game box, same shit different skins lol.

lol I guess every Halo is Doom for being 1st person. Forza is also the same as every other racing game out there by your idiotic reasoning

#52 Posted by henrythefifth (1961 posts) -

Game based on Drake's daughter would be neat. Fresh start for the series.

Personally I suspect that is why the daughter was introduced, at the end of U4. To pave a way for the daughter to be the next hero, on PS5 Uncharted games.

#53 Posted by Jag85 (12408 posts) -
@henrythefifth said:

Game based on Drake's daughter would be neat. Fresh start for the series.

Personally I suspect that is why the daughter was introduced, at the end of U4. To pave a way for the daughter to be the next hero, on PS5 Uncharted games.

When you put it like that, it makes Uncharted 4 sound like a prequel to Tomb Raider.

#54 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (24557 posts) -

Nah. I had my fill of 1, 2, and 3. I liked all three. But, I haven't had any appetite for the other games in the series. Perhaps, a few years from now.

#55 Posted by rzxv04 (285 posts) -

For $ 10 bucks and 8 hour game with big 3 major set pieces sure.

#56 Posted by Lilseb93 (389 posts) -

I enjoyed Lost Legacy, but I think the series should retire for now.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
#57 Edited by Blackhairedhero (2358 posts) -

@henrythefifth: That sounds terrible but ND is all about girl power now.

Then again they wouldn't be the one making the games.

#58 Posted by henrythefifth (1961 posts) -

I gotta add that I found Uncharted lost legacy really dull game, compared to the real U games.

Lost Legacy had boring story, boring locations, boring puzzles and the banter between the women was boring as well. Just a sad, lacklustre cash in effort, imo... Not worth playing.

Avatar image for ___gamemaster__
#59 Posted by ___gamemaster__ (2605 posts) -

I would prefer ND to work something else. TLOU for me is so much better than uncharted.

#60 Edited by xantufrog (10106 posts) -

@jun_aka_pekto: people here like to rag on 4 for its long cinematics, but IMO it is by far the best in the series (I'm not one who views the series very highly - it's "ok"). 4 has the most flexible and mechanically sound gameplay.

#61 Posted by shellcase86 (4122 posts) -

@xantufrog: Agree that 4 is underrated.

#62 Posted by jun_aka_pekto (24557 posts) -
@xantufrog said:

@jun_aka_pekto: people here like to rag on 4 for its long cinematics, but IMO it is by far the best in the series (I'm not one who views the series very highly - it's "ok"). 4 has the most flexible and mechanically sound gameplay.

I'm sure UC4 is good. But, the more I thought of UC4, the more I realized I'm not that anxious to play another UC game.

It's like having tasty shrimp gumbo n beer in front of me. But, I'm full and I don't feel like eating. Just gotta wait until I'm hungry again.

#63 Posted by Epak_ (10470 posts) -

Yes, not tired of UC just yet.