Wolfenstien:Xbone is sub full hd

This topic is locked from further discussion.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@TLHBO said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@TLHBO: I'm not trolling. You're just a bias fanboy. With no objective thought process.

Take care of your own backyard before looking at others.

Weak ass hypocritical fanboy. How your bias ass is still here is the true mystery. I have followed your complete fud spreadind BS since you started posting here.

Go pull this act on GAF. See how long it lasts.

EDIT: Get back to me on that?

rofl you get destroyed by evidence and proceed to talk bs, classic lem.

My post about last gen game comparisons is BS? Good to know.

Now go show me a Game that performed like Skyrim on the Ps3. To this gen. Then you might have a point.

You're obviously a fakeboy, but I'll play along.

Skyrim came 5 years after the release of PS3, we're just over half a year into this gen so theres plenty of time for things to get that bad. Given the enormous gulf between multiplats which we've seen thus far I say it will come sooner rather than later.

I can't believe there are still fanboys out there desperately clinging onto the xbox brand. It's dead. Do yourself a favour and get a better system.

See a Crystal ball prediction compared to a FACT about last gen? You can try to move the goal posts all you want fanboy. It doesn't work on me.

Like I said take your show on the road. I'm sure the guys over at gaf are starving for your insightful knowledge?

TLHBO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202  Edited By TLHBO
Member since 2003 • 8360 Posts

@b4x said:

@TLHBO said:

@b4x said:

@Krelian-co said:

@b4x said:

@TLHBO: I'm not trolling. You're just a bias fanboy. With no objective thought process.

Take care of your own backyard before looking at others.

Weak ass hypocritical fanboy. How your bias ass is still here is the true mystery. I have followed your complete fud spreadind BS since you started posting here.

Go pull this act on GAF. See how long it lasts.

EDIT: Get back to me on that?

rofl you get destroyed by evidence and proceed to talk bs, classic lem.

My post about last gen game comparisons is BS? Good to know.

Now go show me a Game that performed like Skyrim on the Ps3. To this gen. Then you might have a point.

You're obviously a fakeboy, but I'll play along.

Skyrim came 5 years after the release of PS3, we're just over half a year into this gen so theres plenty of time for things to get that bad. Given the enormous gulf between multiplats which we've seen thus far I say it will come sooner rather than later.

I can't believe there are still fanboys out there desperately clinging onto the xbox brand. It's dead. Do yourself a favour and get a better system.

See a Crystal ball prediction compared to a FACT about last gen? You can try to move the goal posts all you want fanboy. It doesn't work on me.

Like I said take your show on the road. I'm sure the guys over at gaf are starving for your insightful knowledge?

You're the biggest fanboy here and everyone can see it. Oh well it's going to be a fun gen, we me getting to say "I told you so" every month :) and your console continuing to flop like the turd that it is.

btw I do have a gaf account, awful forum but I still have my clean account which I've had for the past 8 years. Bet you got banned there :D

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@TLHBO: You will continue to be a Sony apologist. I think everyone knows how this will play out? You are what you are?

Post over there what you post here?

Loading Video...

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

What does full HD even mean? You could say 1080p but then I'd argue it's 1440p. Stop it. It doesn't make any sense

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@melonfarmerz said:

What does full HD even mean? You could say 1080p but then I'd argue it's 1440p. Stop it. It doesn't make any sense

mmm. it's annoying, because the terms mean something technical, but they're also thrown around willy nilly by marketing teams.

i consider full HD a native render at 1920x1080, which is also termed 1080P. This is the resolution of inFamous second son, and Forza Motorsport 5 - both of which are (correctly) described as full HD games by their fanbases, so that gives us a good starting platform for debates!

glez13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By glez13
Member since 2006 • 10310 Posts

@princessgomez92 said:

What next? Fuller HD? Sub fullest HD?

Quad HD is the successor of Full HD, and Ultra HD is the successor of QHD and 8k will be the successor of UHD.