Will you be getting gamepass for Xbox One?

• 59 results
JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will you be getting gamepass for Xbox One? (49 votes)

Yes 41%
No 41%
Undecided 18%

The reason I ask is the news that all first party MS games will be released on it at the same time it releases for retail. I'm having a hard time understanding how this is sustainable. It's a great deal and here's why: Pay the $9.99, play the game that just released(ex. Sea of Theives). The day before your sub runs out decide if you like the game enough to warrant another month or buying it. If you buy it, it'll be 20% off automatically. So why buy from the Xbox store for $60, when you can get the sub and the game for less than that?($9.99+$48=$57.99) Am I missing something here? I know there are programs like Amazon that'll give you a discount for preordering a game, but this gives you a month to try it first.(Along with other games.) It's a great deal, but I'm super confused how this is possible. I guess they are hoping people just keep the sub going like I do for Netflix? Even then, they are only getting $120 per subscriber per year... Doesn't the average gamer spend way more than that normally? And isn't that where all the profit is made? You all know I'm a Sony/Nintendo guy, but I'll admit this is a great deal... But you know the saying: "If it's too good to be true..." So if I'm missing something, let me know. Thanks

• 
hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22377 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

Cows can't get enough of Xbox these days.

Lol yeah, some cows on here are seriously closet lems I think, going by how much they talk about Xbox. Some of them talk about it more than you & I.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#52 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17811 Posts

@brimmul777 said:

As another GS user already posted,not sure if Game Pass is accessible on the PC?I always thought it was on the Xbox One only,maybe I'm mistaken?

The full Game Pass is not available on PC. However, the Xbox Play Anywhere games available on Game Pass will be playable on PC.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: I'm not gonna contact a mod lol. Everyone else calls you out for your trolling so I guess I don't need to. Troll on.

Yeah just as I thought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@i_p_daily said:

Cows can't get enough of Xbox these days.

Lol yeah, some cows on here are seriously closet lems I think, going by how much they talk about Xbox. Some of them talk about it more than you & I.

Yeah gotta love how one makes an accurate observation, and is called a troll, and yet a cow created this thread about Xbox. Its not only ironic but funny as hell LOL.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12574 Posts

@hrt_rulz01: If praising a good deal on the system I prefer not to own right now makes me a Lem, then what is it?... Am I a cow or Lem? I prefer PlayStation by far, but it doesn't mean I don't like other options/games/services. Some of you lump everyone into one catagory, when it's not always like that. So I guess I'm a cow that loves Nintendo systems and their exclusives, and happened to make a thread about a service from MS that I think is a really good deal. Notice I didn't bash anything Xbox related at all in this thread? But yup, I'm a cow so it must be a anti-xbox thread.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12574 Posts

@i_p_daily: How many cows responded to this thread? My poll answer was Undecided. A lot of Lems put No. I haven't seen any/many cows comments. Only troll comment was yours, and someone replying to your troll comment. Even if a cow did respond, it was a system wars poll, which would be open to everyone. I don't see how you can say it was an "accurate observation" lol

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56112 Posts

@joshrmeyer: You're just a gamer, nothing more/less. You just prefer Sony and nothing more.

@BassMan said:
@brimmul777 said:

As another GS user already posted,not sure if Game Pass is accessible on the PC?I always thought it was on the Xbox One only,maybe I'm mistaken?

The full Game Pass is not available on PC. However, the Xbox Play Anywhere games available on Game Pass will be playable on PC.

I was always wondering how that works. Guess that works out with Xbox Play Anywhere. Gotta give credit to MS for giving gamers more options to play there games on PC or console.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

Do you have to feed into their greed and also pay for a gold subscription along with this? Effectively paying twice to play most of these games as the online portions of these are the meat of the games?

If you don't, then that's not a bad deal. If you do, then it's horse crap, just like having to pay for P2P on every system.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@joshrmeyer said:

@i_p_daily: How many cows responded to this thread? My poll answer was Undecided. A lot of Lems put No. I haven't seen any/many cows comments. Only troll comment was yours, and someone replying to your troll comment. Even if a cow did respond, it was a system wars poll, which would be open to everyone. I don't see how you can say it was an "accurate observation" lol

How do you know lems put no and not cows? lets look at what we know shall we.

1) there are tons more cows on here and not many lems

2) cows create more MS threads when compared to lems.

3) cows hate EVERYTHING MS, so of course the cows are going to vote no without even having to comment in this thread.

4) you have a LOT to learn about SW :(

On a side note my comment was true, just because you don't want to believe it doesn't make it a troll comment.