Will the Enemies and weapons change much in Halo 3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Tony-Baxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Tony-Baxter
Member since 2003 • 6498 Posts
I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
I really dont wanna just simply blast the same barnies with the same weapons.
That flamethrower from the pc version looked awesome and how about a wider
variety of enemies. I mean if I wanted the same ol then I'd be a Sheep.
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
Tony-Baxter
I hate to tell you... but you'll be flamed. And I'll start... Nintendo has set the standards for most games since Super mario Bros. Even Mario Party has set standards for the minigame titles we now see. Heard of Ocarina of Time? That's set more standards than stupid Halo ever will. Plus, Each Nintendo title has more originality than the Halo series has. Funny thing is, Bungie made a cheap version of Halo for the Mac ten years before the series cam about. The whole concept and even melee were in this game. Sound original? I think not. Even Sunshine is more original than Halo. You're an idiot.... Nintendo started this market and now you flame them.... Wow!
Tony-Baxter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Tony-Baxter
Member since 2003 • 6498 Posts
[QUOTE="Tony-Baxter"]I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
SkateGame
I hate to tell you... but you'll be flamed. And I'll start... Nintendo has set the standards for most games since Super mario Bros. Even Mario Party has set standards for the minigame titles we now see. Heard of Ocarina of Time? That's set more standards than stupid Halo ever will. Plus, Each Nintendo title has more originality than the Halo series has. Funny thing is, Bungie made a cheap version of Halo for the Mac ten years before the series cam about. The whole concept and even melee were in this game. Sound original? I think not. Even Sunshine is more original than Halo. You're an idiot.... Nintendo started this market and now you flame them.... Wow!

Ever heard of Atari?
Angarah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Angarah
Member since 2006 • 1281 Posts
[QUOTE="Tony-Baxter"]I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
SkateGame

' ... what the bloody hell are you talking about? How is that relevant?
-RPGamer-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5 -RPGamer-
Member since 2002 • 34283 Posts

[QUOTE="SkateGame"][QUOTE="Tony-Baxter"]I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
Tony-Baxter

Ever heard of Atari?

If by standard you mean failure than yes I've heard of Atari.

downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
i was wondering also. and are the elites on the humans side or have they made their own party? also werent the grunts supposed to be with the elites? in the et tu brute vid, they were witht the brutes
SkateGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 SkateGame
Member since 2005 • 893 Posts
[QUOTE="SkateGame"][QUOTE="Tony-Baxter"]I Love Halo 3 to death but after waiting on my hands for 2 years
Angarah

' ... what the bloody hell are you talking about? How is that relevant?

You obviously don't know what a sheep is... And Atari didn't actually sell very well. Seriously, do you still see Atari doing well? I don't think so. Why? There effect did jumpstart gaming, but it didn't have the same effect as nintendo. Halo isn't original, it only evolves the console shooter to make it more complex and monotonous than it already is.
htekemerald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 htekemerald
Member since 2004 • 7325 Posts
i was wondering also. and are the elites on the humans side or have they made their own party? also werent the grunts supposed to be with the elites? in the et tu brute vid, they were witht the brutesdownPlayDemon
eh either read the books, or wait till halo 3 is released.  Either way it will become evident
TNT_Slug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 TNT_Slug
Member since 2007 • 1735 Posts
I think they're more concerned with developping a build of the game that doesn't look like crap, and setting up the multiplayer beta test.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
Nobody knows, but it looks like yes, Halo 3 is gonna be the same nonsenseR-Dot-Yung
Most of the changes besides graphics will likely be minor. So far only a new vehicle has been confirmed....
downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
[QUOTE="downPlayDemon"]i was wondering also. and are the elites on the humans side or have they made their own party? also werent the grunts supposed to be with the elites? in the et tu brute vid, they were witht the bruteshtekemerald
eh either read the books, or wait till halo 3 is released.  Either way it will become evident

no i will not read the books, bungie should try to make a good series without the aid of other forms of media. Like Nintendo is doing with Metroid