Wii's "incredible" list of games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

beast667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 beast667
Member since 2005 • 3397 Posts
I'm so burnt out on threads bashing the Wii.
demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 demon-returns
Member since 2007 • 1451 Posts

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

they really are. they're a bunch of minigames thrown together in one package and sold as a game. in other words, shovelware. sure most shovelware is complete garbage are aren't montages of mini games but wii sports and wii sports resort and wii fit fall into this category. they're first party shovelware, aka wiiware.

cowgriller

You don't know what shovelware is...Shovelware is unplayable, horrible, hard to look at...not anywhere near the free Wii Sports and the bundled Wii Sports Resort, because those do what they were trying to do exceptionally well.

That last sentence...do you know what WiiWare is?

by that definition, the conduit can be considered shovelware. shovelware simply implies a game made with low production value, made solely to try to make money from informed gamers, ie, the casual gamer market.

Hey you're wasting your time man...you can't reason with sheep here on SW, the wii is the be all end all of consoles period. Even when presented facts they still can't see. Just be happy you're not the one spending your money on shovelware...especially now that times are rough.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#54 OreoMilkshake
Member since 2009 • 12833 Posts

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

they really are. they're a bunch of minigames thrown together in one package and sold as a game. in other words, shovelware. sure most shovelware is complete garbage are aren't montages of mini games but wii sports and wii sports resort and wii fit fall into this category. they're first party shovelware, aka wiiware.

cowgriller

You don't know what shovelware is...Shovelware is unplayable, horrible, hard to look at...not anywhere near the free Wii Sports and the bundled Wii Sports Resort, because those do what they were trying to do exceptionally well.

by that definition, the conduit can be considered shovelware. shovelware simply implies a game made with low production value, made solely to try to make money from informed gamers, ie, the casual gamer market.

So low production values = Shovelware? Even World of Goo?

DeadEndPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 DeadEndPanda
Member since 2008 • 2358 Posts

So basically this thread is Damage control?

desmondsultanas

yes, i belive this is the correct term

kejigoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#56 kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2735 Posts

[QUOTE="desmondsultanas"]

bu.... bu

demon-returns

Its funny how you accuse me of damage control when you're one of THE biggest sheep on this forum. If I remember correctly you made a list about how the wii has the best line-up ever right? Now if thats not damage control I dont know what is...

besides why are you accusing gamestop of damage control? is their list of up coming games for the wii fake?? please answer me this question before I even acknowledge you on my radar again, or else all discussions with you from this point foward will have to be ceased and deceased goodday sir;)

*Sigh* Some people's kids I swear.

Alright, not every game on every platform is hyped up to be something great. Its a common and well known fact in that gaming world that the platform doing the best gets the largest amount of trash dumped on it in hopes of making a quick buck. Go back and look at the PS2's library, you'll find a considerable amount of trash piled up there INCLUDING a few fitness games and shovelware galore. This is because last generation the PS2 was the dominate system so everyone and their mother rushed trash onto the platform hoping someone would buy it to make a quick buck.

So its no surprise to anyone here (besides you apparently) that the Wii is seeing such a surge of shovelware games, which are solely aimed to take advantage of the uneducated consumer better known as the "casual gamer". Now at least Nintendo wasn't bringing up Hannah Montana at their Press Event and going out of their way to make a strike out at the Tween girls after maintaining for so long that they were hard core only right? Nintendo has always been an open platform for anyone and everyone to enjoy.

Heck I just glanced over the PS3 and 360's line up and saw a few games in there that are shovelware, does this make the platform bad or outweigh the slew of great games heading out way? Of course not, it just means developers are trying to cash in on a quick and easy game, simple as that.

Now you my sad little friend are on damage control, going out of your way to find something negative against a really good looking lineup and apparently a few shovelware games suddenly makes other games like The Conduit, Little King's Story, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Metroid Prime Triology not matter. Posting a thread about having a great line up isn't damage control, its simply compiling a least of great games for everyone to see and for others to add in, just like the thread I posted a link to that I'm sure you just ignored because apparently Gamestop has suddenly become the end all list maker for games right?

At least try and come in here with some common sense and present a decent argument instead of thrashing about attempting to ruffle some feathers but instead only showing off your own foolishness.

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 cowgriller
Member since 2008 • 3153 Posts

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Shovelware is crappy low scoring games made in a few months. By your mini-game logic, Ninjabread Man is not shovelware.OreoMilkshake

apparently you didn't read the secnd half of the statement were i said most shovelware is garbage and aren't montages. montages as in mini-games.

Every game has montages. Halo 3 is a montage of shooting, Mario Galaxy is a montage of platforming, Metal Gear Solid is a montage of stealth and cutscenes etc etc.

a montage is a grouping or putting together, otherwise known as a collage. halo 3 and mario galaxy aren't montages because they only one game, the actual game. wii sports and wii sports resort are montages because they are a grouping of several games in one package. halo 3 is simply a shooter. nothing more, nothing less. mario galaxy is a platformer, nothing more, nothing less. mgs 4 is stealth shooter with massive cutscenes. it's not a montage because it's one game not a grouping of several different games.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 demon-returns

I'm so burnt out on threads bashing the Wii.beast667

you had the option not to click it but yet you did..........hmm makes me wonder:roll:

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 OreoMilkshake

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"][QUOTE="cowgriller"]

apparently you didn't read the secnd half of the statement were i said most shovelware is garbage and aren't montages. montages as in mini-games.

cowgriller

Every game has montages. Halo 3 is a montage of shooting, Mario Galaxy is a montage of platforming, Metal Gear Solid is a montage of stealth and cutscenes etc etc.

a montage is a grouping or putting together, otherwise known as a collage. halo 3 and mario galaxy aren't montages because they only one game, the actual game. wii sports and wii sports resort are montages because they are a grouping of several games in one package. halo 3 is simply a shooter. nothing more, nothing less. mario galaxy is a platformer, nothing more, nothing less. mgs 4 is stealth shooter with massive cutscenes. it's not a montage because it's one game not a grouping of several different games.

What, really? You think so? I can put a bunch of pictures together of me shooting people in Halo and call it a montage. Because that's what it is.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

OreoMilkshake

low production values doesn't imply the cost associated to make the game. it means lack of attention to detail, bad or poor gameplay, overall lack of quality.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 OreoMilkshake

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

low production values doesn't imply the cost associated to make the game. it means lack of attention to detail, bad or poor gameplay, overall lack of quality.

Even World of Goo? AAA? You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Every game has montages. Halo 3 is a montage of shooting, Mario Galaxy is a montage of platforming, Metal Gear Solid is a montage of stealth and cutscenes etc etc.OreoMilkshake

What, really? You think so? I can put a bunch of pictures together of me shooting people in Halo and call it a montage. Because that's what it is.

apparently your still not getting it. halo is not a montage simply because there is only one mode of gameplay, shooting. you don't shoot grunts one minute and then play tennis the next.

beast667

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 beast667
Member since 2005 • 3397 Posts

[QUOTE="beast667"]I'm so burnt out on threads bashing the Wii.demon-returns

you had the option not to click it but yet you did..........hmm makes me wonder:roll:

K, you didn't need to post this obvious flamebait either. You have no arguement, you just posted some random list of games that happen to be coming to wii, and some of those crappy games are multiplat.
OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 OreoMilkshake

cowgriller

apparently your still not getting it. halo is not a montage simply because there is only one mode of gameplay, shooting. you don't shoot grunts one minute and then play tennis the next.

You need a dictionary.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]So low production values = Shovelware? Even World of Goo?

OreoMilkshake

what part of lack of overall quality do you not understand? what part of a crappy game simply to make money from a casual gamer do you not understand? i do know what i am talking about but evidently don't.

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

So if Wii Sports is a poor game with lack of detail and bad or poor gameplay, with an overall lack of quality...how does it manage to average a 76 on Metacritic.

Not to mention Wii Fit...an 80 on Metacritic.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 OreoMilkshake

cowgriller

what part of lack of overall quality do you not understand? what part of a crappy game simply to make money from a casual gamer do you not understand? i do know what i am talking about but evidently don't.

Yes, what you are describing is Shovelware. Not low production values. There are loads and loads of fantastic games with little sales and low production values.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 tbone29
Member since 2004 • 5552 Posts

[QUOTE="tbone29"][QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

Oh hell no they aren't...

oh hell yes they are.

No, shovelware are low-production pieces of software of low quality mashed together and shipped out in order to make a quick buck off of consumers, be them 'hardcore' or 'casual' (as you're so apt to put it), with no intention of the game actually being good. Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort do not fit this definition, because they aren't shovelware. They aren't high in production cost, but they're still quality games.
DeadEndPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 DeadEndPanda
Member since 2008 • 2358 Posts

Please go through the release dates and see for yourself. Ignore all these so called lists sheep having been making lately it's like they've been quite all of last year and now that they hope they're hyping things left and right worse than a kid with ADD.....

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/search.aspx?Ns=Sort_ETA%7c0&N=5+138&No=0

demon-returns

so if i said the conduit is coming out soon, and posted a link that proved it, it would still be fake?

thats basicly what you said now.

all of the wii lists show links that prove it, or it would be irrelevant in SW.

you logic fails, youst like gamespots list

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]What, really? You think so? I can put a bunch of pictures together of me shooting people in Halo and call it a montage. Because that's what it is.OreoMilkshake

You need a dictionary.

no sir, you need a dictionary.

montage:

a literary, musical, or artistic composite of juxtaposed more or less heterogeneous elements b: a composite picture made by combining several separate pictures

in other words, the grouping of several different items to make one item. or, the grouping of mini-games to make one big game. case in point: wii sports, wii sports resort.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 demon-returns

cowgriller

:lol:

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]So low production values = Shovelware? Even World of Goo?

dragonball3900

So if Wii Sports is a poor game with lack of detail and bad or poor gameplay, with an overall lack of quality...how does it manage to average a 76 on Metacritic.

you just answered your on question. it got a 76. a game with good production values gets an 85 or more.

demon-returns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 demon-returns

[QUOTE="demon-returns"]

[QUOTE="beast667"]I'm so burnt out on threads bashing the Wii.beast667

K, you didn't need to post this obvious flamebait either. You have no arguement, you just posted some random list of games that happen to be coming to wii, and some of those crappy games are multiplat.

yea you are right..I own gamestop and ordered them to make that list..yep you are absouletly corrrrect:|

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Even World of Goo? AAA? You seriously have no idea what you're talking about.OreoMilkshake

Yes, what you are describing is Shovelware. Not low production values. There are loads and loads of fantastic games with little sales and low production values.

no. there are games that required little money to make but are of good production value. undertow for example.

bobbetybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#77 bobbetybob
Member since 2005 • 19370 Posts

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

I agree, and those things you just listed, Wii Sports has none of, it's perfect at what it wants to achieve. Just because it has more than one game on it doesn't make it bad, that's like saying the Orange Box is bad.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

you just answered your on question. it got a 76. a game with good production values gets an 85 or more.

85?

So now any game that gets an 8.0 on Gamespot is shovelware?

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 OreoMilkshake

cowgriller

You need a dictionary.

montage:

a literary, musical, or artistic composite of juxtaposed more or less heterogeneous elements b: a composite picture made by combining several separate pictures

in other words, the grouping of several different items to make one item. or, the grouping of mini-games to make one big game. case in point: wii sports, wii sports resort.

The grouping of weapons, shootings, and environments combined to make Halo. See? We are not getting anywhere.
kejigoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#80 kejigoto
Member since 2004 • 2735 Posts

by your definition I think you're a bigger fool than I am actually. Gamestop's list has all the games coming out for the wii this year wether good or bad just like they do for the other platforms. Taking a glance at that list...you can certainly make the case that the amount of not so stellar games COMING OUT this YEAR far outweighs the good ones. ps2 easily had some of the best games out last gen...wii not so much. you know this too so.......just leave that topic alone and let it die quietly friend. dont be foolish again

demon-returns

If your point is so valid then why let the thread die then? Or is it simply because you know you are going out on a limb here to some how spin this into something negative for Nintendo? I'll admit things haven't been up to snuff with the Wii, but overall I've been rather happy with it and it has some great games on it and even more to come. Like I said before, the slew of shovelware you are seeing is simply developers cashing in. I'm not denying they are there, I'm not acting like they don't matter, everyone knows the Wii has shovelware, thanks for stating the obvious here. However you fail to even realize that the Wii has some great games coming out here soon, and instead of acknowledging that fact you continue to stew in your flith thinking you are some how making a valid point while on the same hand wanting to let this thread die.

Like I said before, think about what you are going to say before you say it. We all know the Wii has shovelware, thanks for pointing it out again. We all know the Wii has some great games coming out and had some of the biggest announcements for E3. Also games are coming out beyond this year too, just look at Sony, some of the biggest games are landing next year, but does it mean this year will be bad for them game wise? Nope, and same goes for Nintendo as well. Even though they have a few kitty games coming out here and there (none of which are developed by Nintendo I might add) still doesn't negate the fact that solid games like Wii Sports Resort, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Red Steel 2, The Conduit, and Little Kings Story (just to name a few) are all landing this year.

Boosh.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#81 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts
[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

85?

Didnt you know.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 tbone29

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

dragonball3900

85?

:lol:, oh lord...
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 cowgriller

No, shovelware are low-production pieces of software of low quality mashed together and shipped out in order to make a quick buck off of consumers, be them 'hardcore' or 'casual' (as you're so apt to put it), with no intention of the game actually being good. Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort do not fit this definition, because they aren't shovelware. They aren't high in production cost, but they're still quality games.tbone29

that right there defines what wii sports and wii sports resort are. crappy games designed for the sole purpose of making money off of gamers who don't know any better.

edit: wtf is up with gs? there aren't any html links but i'm getting an html not well-formed error.

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

dragonball3900

85?

no. games that score 80 are good, but 85 or higher means more time was spent on detail and debugging making it a better game.

Dibdibdobdobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#85 Dibdibdobdobo
Member since 2008 • 6683 Posts

[QUOTE="tbone29"] No, shovelware are low-production pieces of software of low quality mashed together and shipped out in order to make a quick buck off of consumers, be them 'hardcore' or 'casual' (as you're so apt to put it), with no intention of the game actually being good. Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort do not fit this definition, because they aren't shovelware. They aren't high in production cost, but they're still quality games.cowgriller

that right there defines what wii sports and wii sports resort are. crappy games designed for the sole purpose of making money off of gamers who don't know any better.

edit: wtf is up with gs? there aren't any html links but i'm getting an html not well-formed error.

If you didnt know. Every game main reason for being released is to make money. If that wasnt the main reason for being released then they'd all be free.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]You need a dictionary.OreoMilkshake

montage:

The grouping of weapons, shootings, and environments combined to make Halo. See? We are not getting anywhere.

we're not going anywhere because your driving in circles. different weapons doesn't make the game a set of mini games.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 OreoMilkshake

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

85?

no. games that score 80 are good, but 85 or higher means more time was spent on detail and debugging making it a better game.

Yup like Warioware Smooth Moves. 9.1. Mini Game collection.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 tbone29

cowgriller

Glitchspot will do that to ya. Now as for your response, Wii Sports isn't a crappy game, and for god's sake it came with the console. Wii Sports Resort, while we can't say because it isn't out yet, seems headed down the same path.

And Gamespot agrees with me, so I really don't see the point in arguing with me over Wii Sports' quality when we're talking objective here.

Low production costs =/= low quality.

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 OreoMilkshake

montage:

cowgriller

we're not going anywhere because your driving in circles. different weapons doesn't make the game a set of mini games.

I didn't say that makes it mini games. I said that makes it a montage.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 cowgriller

@Dibdibdobdobo

all games are made to make money. true. but not all games are intentional made to be crappy and sold off to the uninformed to make money.

note:

seriously GS. fix your response system. it's broken more than a glass plate dropped off a building.

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="dragonball3900"]

85?

OreoMilkshake

that's f'ed up. how did that garbage get a high score?

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 OreoMilkshake

cowgriller

Because it's good.
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

tbone29

Glitchspot will do that to ya. Now as for your response, Wii Sports isn't a crappy game, and for god's sake it came with the console. Wii Sports Resort, while we can't say because it isn't out yet, seems headed down the same path.

And Gamespot agrees with me, so I really don't see the point in arguing with me over Wii Sports' quality when we're talking objective here.

but that doesn't change the fact that it's shovelware.

cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 cowgriller

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

[QUOTE="OreoMilkshake"]Yup like Warioware Smooth Moves. 9.1. Mini Game collection.OreoMilkshake

Because it's good.

no. because reviewers gave that trash a AAA status.

Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts

:lol: This thread is interesting. Anyways,

1. Wii ____ games are not shovelware. They are not bad games. They are simple, but that is how they are intended. Shovelware are games like Ninjabreadman that the developers simply didn't try hard enough with. The Wii ____ brand was not intended to be deep, and was worked hard on with the end result being just as the developers intended. You may not personally like that result, but doesn't make it shovelware.

2. Any bets on how young TC is? :P

3. And now to the point: the Wii has a good line up. The gamestop list is undoubtably and completely true, but that doesn't matter. The simple fact is, the Wii has a crapload of great games coming out, and the fact that there are also bad games coming out does not negate or effect that in any manor. Yes, Divas on Ice is going to be released. But does that mean that we can't have fun playing Little Kings Story? Of course not.

4. This thread is epic. Science Papa FTW!

OreoMilkshake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 OreoMilkshake

cowgriller

Because it's good.

no. because reviewers gave that trash a AAA status.

They gave it a high score because they gave it a high score? That makes sense.
tbone29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 tbone29

[QUOTE="tbone29"]

[QUOTE="cowgriller"]

cowgriller

but that doesn't change the fact that it's shovelware.

Except that it's not shovelware. It's a quality game with a low production cost, and that's ALL it is. This argument is over, unless you want to magically change the quality of the game to that of shovelware.
Head_of_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Head_of_games
Member since 2007 • 10859 Posts

[QUOTE="kejigoto"]

[QUOTE="demon-returns"]

by your definition I think you're a bigger fool than I am actually. Gamestop's list has all the games coming out for the wii this year wether good or bad just like they do for the other platforms. Taking a glance at that list...you can certainly make the case that the amount of not so stellar games COMING OUT this YEAR far outweighs the good ones. ps2 easily had some of the best games out last gen...wii not so much. you know this too so.......just leave that topic alone and let it die quietly friend. dont be foolish again

demon-returns

If your point is so valid then why let the thread die then? Or is it simply because you know you are going out on a limb here to some how spin this into something negative for Nintendo? I'll admit things haven't been up to snuff with the Wii, but overall I've been rather happy with it and it has some great games on it and even more to come. Like I said before, the slew of shovelware you are seeing is simply developers cashing in. I'm not denying they are there, I'm not acting like they don't matter, everyone knows the Wii has shovelware, thanks for stating the obvious here. However you fail to even realize that the Wii has some great games coming out here soon, and instead of acknowledging that fact you continue to stew in your flith thinking you are some how making a valid point while on the same hand wanting to let this thread die.

Like I said before, think about what you are going to say before you say it. We all know the Wii has shovelware, thanks for pointing it out again. We all know the Wii has some great games coming out and had some of the biggest announcements for E3. Also games are coming out beyond this year too, just look at Sony, some of the biggest games are landing next year, but does it mean this year will be bad for them game wise? Nope, and same goes for Nintendo as well. Even though they have a few kitty games coming out here and there (none of which are developed by Nintendo I might add) still doesn't negate the fact that solid games like Wii Sports Resort, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Red Steel 2, The Conduit, and Little Kings Story (just to name a few) are all landing this year.

Boosh.

wait...who the hell are you again? that's right, a nobody. And I don't even remember that specific post being aimed towards you unless you have a double account. Lastly if you look on that list all the wii's good games are listed on there too. So what exactly what was your point again? that's right....none

:lol: This is just hilarious how bad you are being owned, and yet still fail to realize it!
cowgriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 cowgriller

:lol: This thread is interesting. Anyways,

1. Wii ____ games are not shovelware. They are not bad games. They are simple, but that is how they are intended. Shovelware are games like Ninjabreadman that the developers simply didn't try hard enough with. The Wii ____ brand was not intended to be deep, and was worked hard on with the end result being just as the developers intended. You may not personally like that result, but doesn't make it shovelware. personally, i'll still view it as shovelware.

2. Any bets on how young TC is? :P i'm going to guess 16

3. And now to the point: the Wii has a good line up. The gamestop list is undoubtably and completely true, but that doesn't matter. The simple fact is, the Wii has a crapload of great games coming out, and the fact that there are also bad games coming out does not negate or effect that in any manor. Yes, Divas on Ice is going to be released. But does that mean that we can't have fun playing Little Kings Story? Of course not. the wii does have some good games coming out. agreed. but it does have a ton of crap coming out for it. more than any other console. but who am i to talk. the 360 has boomberman act zero.i'm just making fun of the trash.

4. This thread is epic. Science Papa FTW! if you like that, you'll love

G-Force

Birthday Party Bash

and daisy fuentes pilates!! (also little pet shop

)

Head_of_games

just check the response. this is only to avoid a blank post mod.