Why the PS3 BLOWS........................

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

.........................Away the hating fanboys!    

If you want games such as Heavenly Sword,Lair , Tekken,MGS4,finalfantasy ,motorstorm etc you will need  aPS3! I have had a 360 for a bit now and have quite a few top games,but with so many genres of games theres always going to be unique games on each console! I Just accept that in a few years ill get a PS3 as i have never spent more than 300 quid on a console, and ill have so many great games to choose from for the Ps3 that will also be varied! At the moment i have more than enough 360 games and it really is exciting to see the great games coming up for it, so the 360 is also great.

If you want to play Gears, Banjo3, Halo3 ,Mass Effect,lost planet or Bioshock then get a 360! Simply choose one of the two consoles and consider the other or, if possible, get both!  Which company loses this exclusive or that is just petty. I mean im glad ill get to play DMC4 on 360,but each console has plenty of top exclusives anyway, so if Bioshock goes multiplat  then it is only a minor thing as both systems  will have a few great games each year and other top games.The point is that if you like a few types of games then why dont you want these top games that both consoles have to offer? Most of the time its just fanboy BS. With these two consoles we have games that are top quality and none can Completely outdo the other.

Discuss!

JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
Old.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

Yeah, I really don't see Tekken 6 jumping ship. Now with the news of T6 using the Cell, even more reason to think so.

MavsFan2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MavsFan2007
Member since 2006 • 1697 Posts
you forgot price. lol
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
both
Rollingstones7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Rollingstones7
Member since 2005 • 592 Posts
*cough* wii *cough*
coreygames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 coreygames
Member since 2005 • 5027 Posts
*cough* wii *cough*Rollingstones7
What was that? I couldn't tell through all that coughing. Do you need a cough-drop? I don't think it is the time, and this is certainly not the place, to be praising the PS3 due to its failure to meet any kind of expectation. That being said, and can't wait for some of the games coming out over the next year. PS3 is not doing good right now, get over it.
Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts

One thing is for sure, I won't buy a ps3. That's because the BC is not as good as the other versions, and it's more expensive.

Sony was saying they'd lose money on every ps3 they sell, but they planned to recover that loss in Europe. Unlucky for them it failed. 

-KinGz-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 -KinGz-
Member since 2006 • 5232 Posts

Yeah, I really don't see Tekken 6 jumping ship. Now with the news of T6 using the Cell, even more reason to think so.

TekkenMaster606
Well it can happen, did u miss "more "6" games on xbox360"?
nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts

[QUOTE="Rollingstones7"]*cough* wii *cough*coreygames
What was that? I couldn't tell through all that coughing. Do you need a cough-drop? I don't think it is the time, and this is certainly not the place, to be praising the PS3 due to its failure to meet any kind of expectation. That being said, and can't wait for some of the games coming out over the next year. PS3 is not doing good right now, get over it.

Im content with the 360 , but can see that the people who prefer PS3 are still going to get many great games over the years!In a couple of years maybe ill get a PS3.

patrickjw333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 patrickjw333
Member since 2004 • 809 Posts
if you are buying a $600.00 machine to play ps2 games ur a dumbass to begin with lmao!!!!
Zandeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Zandeus
Member since 2006 • 3124 Posts

TekkenMaster606

REALLY a game is gonna use a consoles CPU in order to run??!?!?!  WOWZERS! this must be the first time EVER!  SO revolutionary just like teh 4D and Real Time Weapon Change!

-Sir-Poof-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Sir-Poof-
Member since 2006 • 4544 Posts
:lol: I loved the way u started this post.
101gamespot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 101gamespot
Member since 2006 • 125 Posts

.........................Away the hating fanboys!

If you want games such as Heavenly Sword,Lair , Tekken,MGS4,finalfantasy ,motorstorm etc you will need aPS3! I have had a 360 for a bit now and have quite a few top games,but with so many genres of games theres always going to be unique games on each console! I Just accept that in a few years ill get a PS3 as i have never spent more than 300 quid on a console, and ill have so many great games to choose from for the Ps3 that will also be varied! At the moment i have more than enough 360 games and it really is exciting to see the great games coming up for it, so the 360 is also great.

If you want to play Gears, Banjo3, Halo3 ,Mass Effect,lost planet or Bioshock then get a 360! Simply choose one of the two consoles and consider the other or, if possible, get both! Which company loses this exclusive or that is just petty. I mean im glad ill get to play DMC4 on 360,but each console has plenty of top exclusives anyway, so if Bioshock goes multiplat then it is only a minor thing as both systems will have a few great games each year and other top games.The point is that if you like a few types of games then why dont you want these top games that both consoles have to offer? Most of the time its just fanboy BS. With these two consoles we have games that are top quality and none can Completely outdo the other.

Discuss!

nintygamer19

YOUR FANBOY IS SHOWING LOL 

azrealhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#16 azrealhk
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts
What is the PS3 a MAN's console? . . . Because it blows and sux balls. (from some in SW)..
the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts

TekkenMaster606
Hows that for a dumb comment. All ps3 games use the cell, including the likes of CoD3. :?
STABW0UND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 STABW0UND
Member since 2007 • 2285 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

Zandeus

REALLY a game is gonna use a consoles CPU in order to run??!?!?! WOWZERS! this must be the first time EVER! SO revolutionary just like teh 4D and Real Time Weapon Change!

ROFL! LMAO! yeah man thats INSANE! i mean who uses cpu's O__O just CRAZY!