Why the PlayStation 3 is better than the Xbox 360

This topic is locked from further discussion.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 EzcapeTheFate
Member since 2010 • 1063 Posts
PS3 managed to offer what gamers expected, like Great exclusives, great multiplats, Reliable hardware, Malta_1980
Just because they are exclusives on YOUR system doesnt make them great. Multiplats looked better on other systems Reliable hardware? Dont make me laugh, my blue ray drive broke after 4 months of purchase.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#202 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

depends on what a 'loss' means for you..

PS3 managed to offer what gamers expected, like Great exclusives, great multiplats, Reliable hardware, Blu-ray & a Solid online service (PSN)... from a gamer's point of view I cannot translate that to a loss...

Now if we have to talk purely about sales, than yes it sold significantly less than the Wii and slightly less than the 360.. (Although as regards the 360 i got my doubts since its install base might be much less than we believe if we consider the many gamers that got a second/third console due to RROD problems.. personally bought 2x 360 consoles)..

Malta_1980

Suffice to say, Sony and the PS name-brand stumbled big time this gen compared to what most people thought they would deliver and by how Sony over promise to deliver. that said, the PS3 has it's fair share of great games but IMO, the 360 is the best all around console with the only 3 this gen AAA exclusive franchises in the most important / popular core genre's, them being FPS, TPS & Racing and really, before this gen started, who expected the 360 to even be close in terms of games & sales. :shock:

On your last part, hmmm, then what I'd say is PS2 really only had an installed base of only 50 mil since everyone bought at least 3 of those POS PS2's. :o

Anyhoo, TBH, I was just messin a bit with the TC. :P

i know i was just messing around too on the install base for 360 since it gets many ppl upset :)

We can never truly know the exact install base of a system, cause we dont know who got more than one due to hardware failures, or simply cause they can afford 2 units in one house... The figures we get whether accurate or not, are the only thing we have and we need to discuss on such figures..

I agree with you on 360, since it is a good console with a solid games library although I'm not happy with MS regarding the failure rates, paying in order to play my games online and the fact it didnt continue pushing its 1st party devs to release more exclusives.. (that being said its not like Sony or Nintendo didnt do mistakes either)

I'm thinking you & me likely agree much more than we'd disagree on the VG sate of affairs, hardly a doubt in mah mind. :)

That said, lets stop all the niceties & logic since we really don't want to ruin SW for everyone else with all that jazz. :P

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

I'm thinking you & me likely agree much more than we'd disagree on the VG sate of affairs, hardly a doubt in mah mind. :)

That said, lets stop all the niceties & logic since we really don't want to ruin SW for everyone else with all that jazz. :P

SecretPolice

Roger that... 360 sucks !! :)

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

Teh PS3 is the best because for me, a Flame grilled medium rare steak > roasted lem, lamb chops and hermit crab. :twisted:

Serially, the gens over, Sony lost, lets move on and perhaps a new Sony console will fare better next gen. :P

SecretPolice
Some fans will not admit it but sony did loss,the sad thing is that MS also loss and even more fanboy actually think they did not..1.8 million lead.? yeah they loss not as bad a sony but still a loss.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

Malta_1980

Roger that... 360 sucks !! :)

10-4 ghost rider, that's a big AAAAE right there... Perfect !! :)

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

Yep, I agree with everything apart from Gaikai, I think it would be a disaster for the PS4.

Only delusional idiots would think the X360 is better. PS3 just offers better games and hardware including the superior controller.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 EzcapeTheFate
superior controller.GamerwillzPS
That made me laugh. The controller is by far the worst part about the PS3.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#208 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]superior controller.EzcapeTheFate

You are for laughs.PS3 controller is the best controller.......ever.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]superior controller.EzcapeTheFate

Why do you think the design of controller has never been altered? Because everybody likes it, and they aren't going to fix what isn't broken. IMO, it's the best controller to exist.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 tormentos
[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]PS3 managed to offer what gamers expected, like Great exclusives, great multiplats, Reliable hardware, EzcapeTheFate
Just because they are exclusives on YOUR system doesnt make them great. Multiplats looked better on other systems Reliable hardware? Dont make me laugh, my blue ray drive broke after 4 months of purchase.

That is right apply it to the xbox 360 as well not all its exclusives are great. Really your blu-ray drive broke 4 months after buying it.? No worries it was under warranty,like the millions of 360 that failed since before day 1.. Because the Mountain Dew give away actually gave units before the xbox 360 launch,and several of the units RROD...lol so even before launch the 360 was failing.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 EzcapeTheFate
[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="Malta_1980"]PS3 managed to offer what gamers expected, like Great exclusives, great multiplats, Reliable hardware, tormentos

That is right apply it to the xbox 360 as well not all its exclusives are great. Really your blu-ray drive broke 4 months after buying it.? No worries it was under warranty,like the millions of 360 that failed since before day 1.. Because the Mountain Dew give away actually gave units before the xbox 360 launch,and several of the units RROD...lol so even before launch the 360 was failing.

I never said the xbox didnt have reliability problems.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#212 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts
Its always been the games for me, especially since I own both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold.
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 AtariKidX
Its always been the games for me, especially since I won both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68
MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual...??With what game...??Gears and Halo...??:lol: Atleast the PS3 have many amazing casual games.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 EzcapeTheFate

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]superior controller.GamerwillzPS

Why do you think the design of controller has never been altered? Because everybody likes it, and they aren't going to fix what isn't broken. IMO, it's the best controller to exist.

Proabably cause its made in Japan where everyone has tiny hands. Im american, Americans on average are bigger than any other country in the world. The Xbox controller is by far the most comfortable. The PS3 triggers suck because the fingers slide off and your thumbs slide off the sticks cause they are convex like the triggers. Microsofts are concave. If you dont know the meaning google it.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] That made me laugh. The controller is by far the worst part about the PS3.EzcapeTheFate

Proabably cause its made in Japan where everyone has tiny hands. Im american, Americans on average are bigger than any other country in the world. The Xbox controller is by far the most comfortable. The PS3 triggers suck because the fingers slide off and your thumbs slide off the sticks cause they are convex like the triggers. Microsofts are concave. If you dont know the meaning google it.

I totally agree about the triggers. The ones on DualShock 3 are quite bad, however everything else are perfect.

Tiny hands? Hmm. I have quite big hands and DualShock controllers are comfortable in my hands. The X360 is the worst. What's with the stupid analog sticks and the design?

Mind you, the PS3 controller isn't designed for the Japanese. It's for everybody around the globe.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 SecretPolice

Its always been the games for me, especially since I own both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68
You just can't have a straight face when saying that, ya just can't :o not with MS launching in the next few months the corest of their core series, Halo 4 & Forza H and Sony's launching for the PS3, the uber casual, All-Stars & LBP Kart racing. :shock:

Yeah, me thinks you need to change that mantra and fast. :P

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 EzcapeTheFate
The X360 is the worst. .GamerwillzPS
Its hard for me to take you seriously when using an Uncharted gamer pic. Maybe you could post some facts instead of your opinions.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 EzcapeTheFate

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Its always been the games for me, especially since I own both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. SecretPolice

You just can't have a straight face when saying that, ya just can't :o not with MS launching in the next few months the corest of their core series, Halo 4 & Forza H and Sony's launching for the PS3, the uber casual, All-Stars & LBP Kart racing. :shock:

Yeah, me thinks you need to change that mantra and fast. :P

They act like because other developers are making kinect games that all other devs have stop making traditional core games. Its hilarious the things they try to connect together to justify their purchase.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]PS3 managed to offer what gamers expected, like Great exclusives, great multiplats, Reliable hardware, EzcapeTheFate

First fix your post and put down ONE OF MY SYSTEMS, not my system..

Secondly I said PS3 offered great exclusives, didnt say all its exclusives were great its not like i believe Haze or Lair are AAAA titles :) But there are many MANY others which are simply amazing exclusives..

Finally I'm sorry if your BR drive broke after 4 months, but i never said PS3 offers 100% reliable failure-free hardware !!

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]The X360 is the worst. .EzcapeTheFate
Its hard for me to take you seriously when using an Uncharted gamer pic. Maybe you could post some facts instead of your opinions.

Facts about the controller? Lol, everything you hear about controllers are opinions. Everybody have their own preferences when it comes to controllers.

Mind you that it's not a fact that the X360 controller is better. It's an opinion.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 EzcapeTheFate

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]The X360 is the worst. .GamerwillzPS

Facts about the controller? Lol, everything you hear about controllers are opinions. Everybody have their own preferences when it comes to controllers.

Mind you that it's not a fact that the X360 controller is better. It's an opinion.

Its easy watch. PS3 controller Too small Fingers slide off triggers Fingers slip off sticks these arent opinons, they are facts.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 tormentos
[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] Proabably cause its made in Japan where everyone has tiny hands. Im american, Americans on average are bigger than any other country in the world. The Xbox controller is by far the most comfortable. The PS3 triggers suck because the fingers slide off and your thumbs slide off the sticks cause they are convex like the triggers. Microsofts are concave. If you dont know the meaning google it.

The xbox 360 controller is a DS rip off,is just wider and bigger and with the left analogue were the DC controller has it,the rest is basically the same... 2 analogues,rumble build in,4 shoulder buttons..
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] Its hard for me to take you seriously when using an Uncharted gamer pic. Maybe you could post some facts instead of your opinions.EzcapeTheFate

Its easy watch. PS3 controller Too small Fingers slide off triggers Fingers slip off sticks these arent opinons, they are facts.

Not here, maybe you have way too sweaty hands.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] That made me laugh. The controller is by far the worst part about the PS3.EzcapeTheFate

Proabably cause its made in Japan where everyone has tiny hands. Im american, Americans on average are biggerthan any other country in the world. The Xbox controller is by far the most comfortable. The PS3 triggers suck because the fingers slide off and your thumbs slide off the sticks cause they are convex like the triggers. Microsofts are concave. If you dont know the meaning google it.

When you say bigger than any other country in the world are you talking about Asian/indian americans, or Latino americans, or European Americans or Afro Americans?

The only thing Sony could adjust are the triggers which are not that great.. as for the rest the DS3 is a great controller...

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 EzcapeTheFate

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Davekeeh

Not here, maybe you have way too sweaty hands.

Maybe your hands are too sticky
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Its always been the games for me, especially since I own both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. SecretPolice

You just can't have a straight face when saying that, ya just can't

Check after 2009 when Kinect(lol) was announced. *you* cant say with a straight face MS has not shifted to casual and less core exclusives, you just cant. MS last in games 3 years in a row, a year between exclusives, lost lead of exclusives with *year* head start, ect ect. My statement stands and I'll keep on fighting this abandonment of games and the chase of casual market MS has bastardy set it sight on. I fight for freedom, truth and justice, I will not be silenced.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 SecretPolice

[QUOTE="SecretPolice"]

[QUOTE="Heil68"]Its always been the games for me, especially since I own both consoles and a gaming PC. Not to mention MS deciding to drop core and go 99% casual to chase the Wii's pot of gold. Heil68

You just can't have a straight face when saying that, ya just can't

Check after 2009 when Kinect(lol) was announced. *you* cant say with a straight face MS has not shifted to casual and less core exclusives, you just cant. MS last in games 3 years in a row, a year between exclusives, lost lead of exclusives with *year* head start, ect ect. My statement stands and I'll keep on fighting this abandonment of games and the chase of casual market MS has bastardy set it sight on. I fight for freedom, truth and justice, I will not be silenced.

Unlike Sony I guess, MS, for the last couple years has been concentrating it's core gaming efforts to ensure the next MS console, like the two previous consoles, rolls out with a healthy dose of sawweeet ass games. :D

On your last part, seems to me that you are the one trying to silence other by not including the full text of my post :evil: using selective editing does nothing for ones cred unless GS is telling you that you're paying for each line of text you quote ? :shock: :P

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 Heil68

[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="SecretPolice"]You just can't have a straight face when saying that, ya just can't SecretPolice

Unlike Sony I guess, MS, for the last couple years has been concentrating it's core gaming efforts to ensure the next MS console, like the two previous consoles, rolls out with a healthy dose of sawweeet ass games. :D

On your last part, seems to me that you are the one trying to silence other by not including the full text of my post :evil: using selective editing does nothing for ones cred unless GS is telling you that you're paying for each line of text you quote ? :shock: :P

unlike Sony who gives us a barn bursting amount of exclusives all year long and unlike MS who gives a big FU to people who bought their console early on? I agree. *spits on 360*
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] Its hard for me to take you seriously when using an Uncharted gamer pic. Maybe you could post some facts instead of your opinions.EzcapeTheFate

Damn, you must have one hell of sweaty hands! It's your own personal problem, not the controller.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 EzcapeTheFate
[QUOTE="Heil68"] unlike Sony who gives us a barn bursting amount of exclusives all year long and unlike MS who gives a big FU to people who bought their console early on? I agree. *spits on 360*

I dont understand why you want a bunch of mediocre exclusives (PS3), versus 3 or 4 AAA exclusive franchises, (xbox). Quality over quantity fools.
EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 EzcapeTheFate

Damn, you must have one hell of sweaty hands! It's your own personal problem, not the controller.

GamerwillzPS
Im sorry if the truth hurts your butt so your result to insults. Clearly I win the argument, no go away noob.
lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#232 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

[QUOTE="Heil68"] unlike Sony who gives us a barn bursting amount of exclusives all year long and unlike MS who gives a big FU to people who bought their console early on? I agree. *spits on 360* EzcapeTheFate
I dont understand why you want a bunch of mediocre exclusives (PS3), versus 3 or 4 AAA exclusive franchises, (xbox). Quality over quantity fools.

The PS3has AAA exclusives. Is it because they aren't part of a AAA franchise, that they don't count?

The 360 only has 2 AAA franchises (where all games in the series scored AAA). Gears and Halo.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Heil68

[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"][QUOTE="Heil68"] unlike Sony who gives us a barn bursting amount of exclusives all year long and unlike MS who gives a big FU to people who bought their console early on? I agree. *spits on 360* lundy86_4

The PS3has AAA exclusives. Is it because they aren't part of a AAA franchise, that they don't count?

The 360 only has 2 AAA franchises (where all games in the series scored AAA). Gears and Halo.

Indeed, but we're dealing with a obvious ALT troll here Lundy.
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#234 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

Everything you said is true. The PS3 is the superior system, it does better graphics (don't lie lems, you guys claim you can see differences in multiplats, then you can see the obvious differences with PS3 exclusives.

They outshine everything on 360). PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. It also saves you money with the free online and PS+ and whatnot. The 360 cannot do this.

Only advantge the 360 has is faster updates. But I can live with that. BTW for those of us calling me and Davekeea fanboys, your wrong. We both own a 360 as well, we can easily say what system is better because we have both. You guys only have one, you don't have a preference, you never had a choice to begin with.

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts
PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. ShadowMoses900
maybe i missed it but how was that proven?
AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 AtariKidX

Everything you said is true. The PS3 is the superior system, it does better graphics (don't lie lems, you guys claim you can see differences in multiplats, then you can see the obvious differences with PS3 exclusives.

They outshine everything on 360). PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. It also saves you money with the free online and PS+ and whatnot. The 360 cannot do this.

Only advantge the 360 has is faster updates. But I can live with that. BTW for those of us calling me and Davekeea fanboys, your wrong. We both own a 360 as well, we can easily say what system is better because we have both. You guys only have one, you don't have a preference, you never had a choice to begin with.

ShadowMoses900
You have forget one very important thing.....the BRay Movies and that you can save movies,photos and music on PS3 HDD.The XBOX360 can't do this.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22677 Posts
[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"] I dont understand why you want a bunch of mediocre exclusives (PS3), versus 3 or 4 AAA exclusive franchises, (xbox). Quality over quantity fools.tormentos

The laughable part of your point of view heil, which has always been the case is how presumptuous you are... your logic is as follows 2005-2008... ms is a hardcore exclusive machine taking the world by storm 2009... ms declares they are done with hardcore and instead will forever focus on casual wii gamers Beyond xbox 360 you believe no other attention wil ever be payed to core gamers and traditional controls. Heres a more logical scenario... (i know this will be hard on you and the rest of the miss nancy cows) Ms knows this generation has been about a new business model of profitability for developers and publishers alike and they know the market is dying to be multiplat (its becoming the only sustainable model with few exceptions) Being the most profitable console on the market as well as releasing buckets of AAA multiplat franchises on a consistant basis, ms continues good relations with devs and publishers by providing a home on the best console online network and signs some timed dlc exclusivity deals and live arcade deals to show that this is still the place for core gaming, as well as the continuation of this generations biggest exclusive franchises in halo gears forza... Ms focuses on what they are weak at, the casual demographic which is profitable territory that nintendo rules. Ms creates kinect, releases it knowing that the strength of their core franchises and multiplats will keep them more than relavent through the remainder of the generation and give new customers a reason to jump in... it works with fantastic sucvess Now we are here.... a year away from a new console announcement. Still mega tons of great meterial releasing weekly for all gamers, still insanely profitable and no doubt with dozens of new ip for core and casual being developed for the next gen... ms has played this market with razor precision and they used their incredible popularity and shovels of sony mistakes to become healthy in both casual and core gaming... something that ps and nintendo cannot claim. I for one enjoy a good fiction every once in a while, and lord knows u cows like to spin it to make your pastures seem safe, but anyone with even half a brain knows that what ive written above is the logical and expected progression to the next generation. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy your ps3, i do... but you are and have always been wrong about your perspective in gaming.
Snugenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238 Snugenz
Member since 2006 • 13388 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. CaseyWegner

And here goes another 100 pages...

scott-pilgrim-gifs-make-everything-bette

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#239 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

It's always a wonderful day when a troll reaches level 10...

ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#240 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. CaseyWegner

Metal Gear Solid 4 on 360 'impossible'| Games industry news ...

Why God of War III is only possible on PS3 | GamesRadar

Uncharted 2is impossible on Xbox 360 News News Eurogamer

Killzone 2 impossible on 360 - Eurogamer

Heavy Rain not possible on Xbox 360 -- PlayStation Universe

From the devs and tech analysts themselves. Don't try to argue otherwise, they know more than you do. Are you a game developer? No didn't think so.

The truth is the PS3 is more powerful than the 360, that is why it can do games 360 could never do, this is why it has graphics the 360 can never match.

Xbox 360 vs. PlayStation 3: The Hardware Throwdown - IGN

Very in depth and informative from the tech experts at IGN. They know their stuff.

FireSpirit117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 FireSpirit117
Member since 2012 • 1926 Posts

It's always a wonderful day when a troll reaches level 10...

The_Game21x
Expect many, MANY more threads like this in the future.
Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 Heil68
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"]

TheEroica

The laughable part of your point of view heil, which has always been the case is how presumptuous you are... your logic is as follows 2005-2008... ms is a hardcore exclusive machine taking the world by storm 2009... ms declares they are done with hardcore and instead will forever focus on casual wii gamers Beyond xbox 360 you believe no other attention wil ever be payed to core gamers and traditional controls. Heres a more logical scenario... (i know this will be hard on you and the rest of the miss nancy cows) Ms knows this generation has been about a new business model of profitability for developers and publishers alike and they know the market is dying to be multiplat (its becoming the only sustainable model with few exceptions) Being the most profitable console on the market as well as releasing buckets of AAA multiplat franchises on a consistant basis, ms continues good relations with devs and publishers by providing a home on the best console online network and signs some timed dlc exclusivity deals and live arcade deals to show that this is still the place for core gaming, as well as the continuation of this generations biggest exclusive franchises in halo gears forza... Ms focuses on what they are weak at, the casual demographic which is profitable territory that nintendo rules. Ms creates kinect, releases it knowing that the strength of their core franchises and multiplats will keep them more than relavent through the remainder of the generation and give new customers a reason to jump in... it works with fantastic sucvess Now we are here.... a year away from a new console announcement. Still mega tons of great meterial releasing weekly for all gamers, still insanely profitable and no doubt with dozens of new ip for core and casual being developed for the next gen... ms has played this market with razor precision and they used their incredible popularity and shovels of sony mistakes to become healthy in both casual and core gaming... something that ps and nintendo cannot claim. I for one enjoy a good fiction every once in a while, and lord knows u cows like to spin it to make your pastures seem safe, but anyone with even half a brain knows that what ive written above is the logical and expected progression to the next generation. Doesnt mean you cant enjoy your ps3, i do... but you are and have always been wrong about your perspective in gaming.

So in other words, you agree MS shifted to casual in 2009 with "razor precision"(lol)? Well thanks be to god you finally admitted that.
Avatar image for deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
deactivated-5d7fb49ded561

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 deactivated-5d7fb49ded561
Member since 2010 • 4019 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. ShadowMoses900

From the devs and tech analysts themselves. Don't try to argue otherwise, they know more than you do. Are you a game developer? No didn't think so.

The truth is the PS3 is more powerful than the 360, that is why it can do games 360 could never do, this is why it has graphics the 360 can never match.

Very in depth and informative from the tech experts at IGN. They know their stuff.

Great post

CaseyWegner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 CaseyWegner
Member since 2002 • 70114 Posts

[QUOTE="CaseyWegner"][QUOTE="ShadowMoses900"]PS3 has games that are impossible on 360, MGS4, UC, KZ, GOW ect...all impossible on 360, this has all been proven. The 360 cannot handle them. ShadowMoses900

a tech analyst is one thing but quoting a developer is a little pointless. quoting jack tretton is even worse. i've never said that the ps3 isn't more powerful than the 360 so why are you making it seem like i am? i know for a fact that it is and have said so in the past. my only problem is when people use unreliable sources to back up their claims.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="Heil68"][QUOTE="TheEroica"][QUOTE="tormentos"] Indeed, but we're dealing with a obvious ALT troll here Lundy.

So in other words, you agree MS shifted to casual in 2009 with "razor precision"(lol)? Well thanks be to god you finally admitted that.

Sweet jesus youre dense... though ill give you credit, i didnt think you or any other cow would even have the balls to comment considering there is nothing you can rebuttle my post with.... not to tough to debunk cowlogic.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#246 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts

So wait a minute, let me get this straight, Sony owned developers (Guerilla, SCE Santa Monica and Naughty Dog), a developer that has an exclusive publishing agreement with Sony (Quantic Dream) and Jack Tretton, the president and CEO of SCEA said these games are impossible on the 360?

Wow.

What groundbreaking irrefutable evidence.

I'm sure these developers and the president of SCEA wouldn't lie to us about the capabilities of their closest competition! :o

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Okay, sure.

EzcapeTheFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 EzcapeTheFate

PS3 fan=Giant turd that wont flush.

Avatar image for todd2r_Partdeux
todd2r_Partdeux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249 todd2r_Partdeux
Member since 2012 • 762 Posts

EzcapeTheFate
Don't sink to their level friend and call them turds. Just sit back and relax and imagine a system wars where cows are extinct and the only Playstation threads we have are ones where gamers talk about their fond memories with the Playstation brand. It will soon happen. The death of Playstation. Cows cannot argue because they all know deep down that it's coming. From 1st to last and soon extinct. You will enjoy playing Sony games on your 720 in the near future.
TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 TheEroica  Moderator
[QUOTE="EzcapeTheFate"]

todd2r_Partdeux
Don't sink to their level friend and call them turds. Just sit back and relax and imagine a system wars where cows are extinct and the only Playstation threads we have are ones where gamers talk about their fond memories with the Playstation brand. It will soon happen. The death of Playstation. Cows cannot argue because they all know deep down that it's coming. From 1st to last and soon extinct. You will enjoy playing Sony games on your 720 in the near future.

My post on the last page shut them up pretty quick. Did you notice heils "comeback"? (Lol)