WHY The Nintendo DS is better than the PSP. i have finally proved it!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

demon_wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 demon_wings
Member since 2005 • 165 Posts

my house)

the PSP is too expensive. 250 dollars for a value pack. are they stupid? why didnt sony release the psp by itself and a value pack in the US? cause they are cheap scapes. here are all the reasons why the DS is better than the PSP.

1. does not have immature shooting games with blood( GTA, even thought its fun)

2. the DS is innovative

3. the PSP breaks very easily

4. the DS's battery lasts longer

5. the DS can play movies and music with the GBA movie player. lets find out the prices for each.

a PSP costs 250 dollars, the 1 gig memory stick is 140 dollars and the USB cable is 10 dollars.

thats would be: 400 dollars

a DS costs 150 dollars plus you get mario 64 if you get the blue one, flash card reader costs 5 dollars, the GBA movie player costs 25 dollars, and the 1 gig compact flash card is only 60 dollars

that would be: 240 dollars

thats a 160 dollar difference right there. and with 140 dollars i could buy a portable DVD player with a nice big screen, better quality, and i could listen to music on it if i wanted to.

6. the games are cheaper. PSP games cost 40-50 dollars.

7. too many sony fanboys that insult the DS cause of its "kiddie games." they arent kiddie they are KID FRIENDLY. and GTA is immature. like san andreas. your in the hood and all you do is swear and run around jacking cars and shooting people. now tell me, isnt that immature?

8. the PSP is ALL about graphics(according to sony fanboys). graphics dont make a game.

and if i think of any more(which i will) then ill post. discuss.

oh yeah

9. Sony copied off of nintendos handhelds and sony should be sued for making handhelds and trying to make more money than nintendo.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Member since 2005 • 6504 Posts

That's why.
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 JediMoogle
Member since 2004 • 21123 Posts
Some of those are VERY wrong.
Joel_Burger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Joel_Burger
Member since 2005 • 15387 Posts

That's why.
supercubedude64

damn right
Avatar image for Spidermanspants
Spidermanspants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Spidermanspants
Member since 2004 • 6450 Posts
I now have both since my friend hated it and gave it to me for free
I still prefer psp
though playing super mario 64 again rocks
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JediMoogle

[QUOTE="supercubedude64"]
That's why.
Joel_Burger

damn right

I can't wait. :D

I'm going to have no time at all when I buy WoW, and then Castlevania and AW come out.

By the way, is AW going to have online multiplayer?

DefaultGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#7 DefaultGen
Member since 2004 • 21841 Posts

the PSP is too expensive - Yes

1. does not have immature shooting games with blood( GTA, even thought its fun) - Um... that doesn't make it better..

2. the DS is innovative - Yes, who cares

3. the PSP breaks very easily - Not as easily as you might think...

4. the DS's battery lasts longer - Yes

5. the DS can play movies and music with the GBA movie player. lets find out the prices for each. - Thats pathetic, everyone here needs a portable video player

a PSP costs 250 dollars, the 1 gig memory stick is 140 dollars and the USB cable is 10 dollars.

a DS costs 150 dollars plus you get mario 64 if you get the blue one, flash card reader costs 5 dollars, the GBA movie player costs 25 dollars, and the 1 gig compact flash card is only 60 dollars

thats a 160 dollar difference right there. and with 140 dollars i could buy a portable DVD player with a nice big screen, better quality, and i could listen to music on it if i wanted to.

7. too many sony fanboys that insult the DS cause of its "kiddie games." they arent kiddie they are KID FRIENDLY. and GTA is immature. like san andreas. your in the hood and all you do is swear and run around jacking cars and shooting people. now tell me, isnt that immature? - :?

8. the PSP is ALL about graphics(according to sony fanboys). graphics dont make a game. - Yes

oh yeah

9. Sony copied off of nintendos handhelds and sony should be sued for making handhelds and trying to make more money than nintendo.

demon_wings
Avatar image for danielsmith2020
danielsmith2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 danielsmith2020
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
DS is not innovative at all get over it. Touch screens have been around for years in palmtop, ds is as innovative as the dual shock 1 was now get over it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

[QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"]
That's why.
JediMoogle

damn right

I'm going to have no time at all when I buy WoW, and then Castlevania and AW come out.

Alas... it will not...
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 JediMoogle

DS is not innovative at all get over it. Touch screens have been around for years in palmtop, ds is as innovative as the dual shock 1 was now get over it.danielsmith2020

You fail.

JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 JediMoogle
[QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

That's why.
supercubedude64

damn right

Alas... it will not...

Oh well. As long as it has another custom map editor.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c

[QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]DS is not innovative at all get over it. Touch screens have been around for years in palmtop, ds is as innovative as the dual shock 1 was now get over it.JediMoogle

You fail.

I second the claim of failure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

That's why.
JediMoogle

damn right

Alas... it will not...

Of course.
Joel_Burger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Joel_Burger
[QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

[QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]DS is not innovative at all get over it. Touch screens have been around for years in palmtop, ds is as innovative as the dual shock 1 was now get over it.supercubedude64

You fail.

I, the great Joel_Burger, approve of danielsmith2020's failure at posting.
danielsmith2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 danielsmith2020
Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?
-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 -RKO
Member since 2005 • 1609 Posts
The only thing you've proved is my theory that youre a moron.
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JediMoogle

Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?danielsmith2020

Its innovative in the way that it is used. Plus theres other things that make it innovative. Dual Screens for example.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

That's why.
JediMoogle

damn right

Alas... it will not...

Of course.

Yay. Well, it'll at least have local wireless multiplayer right?

Yes.
Joel_Burger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Joel_Burger
Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?danielsmith2020

When has a touch screen and stylus been put on a gaming system and used for gaming?
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 JediMoogle
[QUOTE="JediMoogle"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"][QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

That's why.
supercubedude64

damn right

Alas... it will not...

Of course.

Yay. Well, it'll at least have local wireless multiplayer right?

Yes.

Good. 2 of my friends have a DS and they both play Advance Wars (GBA) so they'll probably buy the DS one. Most excellent 8)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="JediMoogle"]

[QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]DS is not innovative at all get over it. Touch screens have been around for years in palmtop, ds is as innovative as the dual shock 1 was now get over it.Joel_Burger

You fail.

I, the great Joel_Burger, approve of danielsmith2020's failure at posting.

I, supercubedude, stamp the approval and send it to central booking.
milikito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 milikito
Member since 2004 • 13971 Posts
[QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?Joel_Burger

When has a touch screen and stylus been put on a gaming system and used for gaming?

since Tiger released the game.com system
danielsmith2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 danielsmith2020
palm top games
maddogmark25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 maddogmark25
Member since 2003 • 3632 Posts

my house)

the PSP is too expensive. 250 dollars for a value pack. are they stupid? why didnt sony release the psp by itself and a value pack in the US? cause they are cheap scapes. here are all the reasons why the DS is better than the PSP.

2. the DS is innovative

5. the DS can play movies and music with the GBA movie player. lets find out the prices for each.

7. too many sony fanboys that insult the DS cause of its "kiddie games." they arent kiddie they are KID FRIENDLY. and GTA is immature. like san andreas. your in the hood and all you do is swear and run around jacking cars and shooting people. now tell me, isnt that immature?

8. the PSP is ALL about graphics(according to sony fanboys). graphics dont make a game.

oh yeah

demon_wings

immature games...need i say more?
a 1 gig mem stick is not a 140 $, i found one for 80 bucks, a sandisk one...so lets add up
260 + 80 = 340....90 more dollars for a much more powerful handhelds with REAL GAMES...(touching a screen isnt innovative, its a gimmick)
-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -RKO
using youre "logic" I could just as easily say PSP has more AAA and AA games out and could claim to have "proven it" while clearly i'd be wrong.
scarface100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 scarface100
Member since 2003 • 5051 Posts

my house)

2. the DS is innovative

oh yeah

demon_wings

Bold=STFU...you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

GTA isn't immature, GTA is just a release from all of the parents that make their kids stay home on saturday night. If parents didn't shelter the hell out of their kids, and degrade them into watching Disney movies until they're 16, then kids wouldn't feel the need to mature. You're just a dumbass who needs to look into things before he posts.

starmaine1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#28 starmaine1990
Member since 2004 • 13203 Posts
Its funny that cows all of sudden talk about graphics . 1 year ago they would of said gameplay > graphics.
_oo7_WVL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 _oo7_WVL
Member since 2004 • 1572 Posts

Some of those are VERY wrong.JediMoogle

i agree

-RKO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -RKO
[QUOTE="demon_wings"]

my house)

2. the DS is innovative

oh yeah

scarface100

Bold=STFU...you have no idea wtf you're talking about.

GTA isn't immature, GTA is just a release from all of the parents that make their kids stay home on saturday night. If parents didn't shelter the hell out of their kids, and degrade them into watching Disney movies until they're 16, then kids wouldn't feel the need to mature. You're just a dumbass who needs to look into things before he posts.

Cant argue with that logic. :roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
Its funny that cows all of sudden talk about graphics . 1 year ago they would of said gameplay > graphics.starmaine1990

yea... but a year ago sheep didn't care about sales.
DefaultGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DefaultGen
[QUOTE="starmaine1990"]Its funny that cows all of sudden talk about graphics . 1 year ago they would of said gameplay > graphics.supercubedude64

And Lemmings didn't care about... console asthetics.
Joel_Burger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Joel_Burger
[QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?milikito

And how many people even know what the game.com is?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="supercubedude64"][QUOTE="starmaine1990"]Its funny that cows all of sudden talk about graphics . 1 year ago they would of said gameplay > graphics.DefaultGen

And Lemmings didn't care about... console asthetics.

indeed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
[QUOTE="milikito"][QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?Joel_Burger

not I
starmaine1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#36 starmaine1990
Member since 2004 • 13203 Posts
[QUOTE="starmaine1990"]Its funny that cows all of sudden talk about graphics . 1 year ago they would of said gameplay > graphics.supercubedude64

Before the the ds and psp the only real handheld in the last couple of years was the gba.
milikito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 milikito
Member since 2004 • 13971 Posts
[QUOTE="milikito"][QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?Joel_Burger

is it my fault?
apauboag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 apauboag
Member since 2005 • 1923 Posts

[QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="milikito"][QUOTE="Joel_Burger"][QUOTE="danielsmith2020"]Why did I fail? Innovation is something that hasn't been done before and since a touch screen has been put in a portable system before tell me why it is innovation?supercubedude64

not I

Does it matter

SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SmileyPyramid
Member since 2005 • 11647 Posts
i could give as many reasons why the psp is better than the ds.
demon_wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 demon_wings
well, i did prove the DS is better than the PSP. and whoever said it costed 80 dollars for the 1 gig thing, i was comparing regular prices from best buy. (they have the same ones at walmart.) and also GTA is immature. what are they going to have next? Osama Bin Laden: the bomb that started it all for PSP??? ROFLMAO. and you guys said the DS was kiddie.... and the 2 screens arent a "gimmick" whatever that means. im assuming its some italian british word.
demon_wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 demon_wings

i could give as many reasons why the psp is better than the ds.SmileyPyramid

3 letters. T-R-Y ! and also another reason why the DS is better than the PSP

10. it sold MORE than the PSP.

SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SmileyPyramid
well, i did prove the DS is better than the PSP. and whoever said it costed 80 dollars for the 1 gig thing, i was comparing regular prices from best buy. (they have the same ones at walmart.) and also GTA is immature. what are they going to have next? Osama Bin Laden: the bomb that started it all for PSP??? ROFLMAO. and you guys said the DS was kiddie.... and the 2 screens arent a "gimmick" whatever that means. im assuming its some italian british word.demon_wings

don't forget the ds is 1 generation behind the psp with crap visuals and worse audio, that it's not portable (bigger and not comfortable = try to play a game with the stylus while standing up), that it's ugly, that it's not selling well among gamers but only among non real gamers (nintendogs for girls and braintraining for old ppl) etc etc etc...

see? i could just even more easily prove that the psp is better than the ds. so you proved nothing.

JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 JediMoogle

[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"]i could give as many reasons why the psp is better than the ds.demon_wings

So then Enter the Matrix is better than Ikaruga because it sold more? :|

demon_wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 demon_wings
well, i did prove the DS is better than the PSP. and whoever said it costed 80 dollars for the 1 gig thing, i was comparing regular prices from best buy. (they have the same ones at walmart.) and also GTA is immature. what are they going to have next? Osama Bin Laden: the bomb that started it all for PSP??? ROFLMAO. and you guys said the DS was kiddie.... and the 2 screens arent a "gimmick" whatever that means. im assuming its some italian british word.
SmileyPyramid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SmileyPyramid
[QUOTE="demon_wings"]

[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"]i could give as many reasons why the psp is better than the ds.JediMoogle

owned.
DefaultGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 DefaultGen
[QUOTE="demon_wings"]well, i did prove the DS is better than the PSP. and whoever said it costed 80 dollars for the 1 gig thing, i was comparing regular prices from best buy. (they have the same ones at walmart.) and also GTA is immature. what are they going to have next? Osama Bin Laden: the bomb that started it all for PSP??? ROFLMAO. and you guys said the DS was kiddie.... and the 2 screens arent a "gimmick" whatever that means. im assuming its some italian british word.SmileyPyramid

don't forget the ds is 1 generation behind the psp with crap visuals and worse audio, that it's not portable (bigger and not comfortable = try to play a game with the stylus while standing up), that it's ugly, that it's not selling well among gamers but only among non real gamers (nintendogs for girls and braintraining for old ppl) etc etc etc...

see? i could just even more easily prove that the psp is better than the ds. so you proved nothing.

I could say PS2 has crap visuals and is one generation behind Xbox and GC, and casuals buy PS2 not gamers. Does it matter?

You both suck at proving points
JediMoogle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JediMoogle

well, i did prove the DS is better than the PSP. and whoever said it costed 80 dollars for the 1 gig thing, i was comparing regular prices from best buy. (they have the same ones at walmart.) and also GTA is immature. what are they going to have next? Osama Bin Laden: the bomb that started it all for PSP??? ROFLMAO. and you guys said the DS was kiddie.... and the 2 screens arent a "gimmick" whatever that means. im assuming its some italian british word. demon_wings

You didn't prove anything other than you have a piece of bubble gum for a brain.

henryc_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 henryc_23
Member since 2005 • 1774 Posts
TSHBO total sel-ownage in this thread
demon_wings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 demon_wings
[QUOTE="demon_wings"]

[QUOTE="SmileyPyramid"]i could give as many reasons why the psp is better than the ds.JediMoogle

sorry for the double post by the way. yes matrix is better than that japanese game that your talking about. plus alot of people know what matrix is. its an excellent movie and the games are pretty sweet. ikaruga doesnt sound appealing and i dont think it sold many because it wasnt popular like matrix was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 deactivated-5a84f3399aa1c
TSHBO total sel-ownage in this threadhenryc_23

Hachi pwns you.