Why is Xbox LIVE better than PSN?

• 155 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ferreira1235

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ferreira1235
Member since 2009 • 45 Posts

Hey guys,

All the time I hear that Xbox LIVE is better than PSN.

Could somebody explain why???

P.S. No fanboys, please, unless you have something relevant to say.

Thanks in advance!

Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts
P.S. No fanboysferreira1235
Thats like going into Pizza Hut and asking for no pizza
def_mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 def_mode
Member since 2005 • 4237 Posts

Party Chat is the only difference...

XBL is not worth $50 a year. Really you are just paying to play online.

princemarth23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 princemarth23
Member since 2005 • 9229 Posts

def_mode

Cuz 50$ a year is a huge sum of money, right?

MotoRacer81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MotoRacer81
Member since 2007 • 720 Posts

cross game invite, private chat, voice messages, imbedded Netflix (not stupid disk, no big deal though), facebook, last.fm....etc. Those do not justify the cost IMO, but XBOX live is cheap. You could get a 12 months sub for 35 dollars from newegg (that's less than 3 dollars/month). For a free service, PSN is great.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
This is original.
YuriSH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 YuriSH
Member since 2010 • 1803 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

When you barely use XBL sure. It's almost the price of a new game lol. I wouldn't just go spend $50 dollars on something I barely use, but I agree with him party chat i think is the only difference(which I don't really care about).
1stPlaceWinner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 1stPlaceWinner
Member since 2010 • 1120 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

Who cares, why pay to play online?
rodalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rodalt
Member since 2010 • 108 Posts

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

1stPlaceWinner

Who cares, why pay to play online?

'cause people like him didnt know you can play for free online even before Windows '98. oh well.

Quaker-w00ts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Quaker-w00ts
Member since 2009 • 1646 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

for people like me who dont have a job....... yes :|

mlbslugger86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 mlbslugger86
Member since 2004 • 12867 Posts

even though the interface is better, playing online for free is great

Avatar image for deactivated-5d78760d7d740
deactivated-5d78760d7d740

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 deactivated-5d78760d7d740
Member since 2009 • 16386 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

Cuz 50$ a year is a huge sum of money, ?

Its not that its a huge sum, its the fact that you have to pay $50 up front when buying a 360. Plus its not even $50 its actually $60 ($59.99) plus tax. Do you honestly want to pay over $60 for Xbox LIVE when you can get a game along with the system or just save that money? Lemmings will flame me probably and scream no but the FACT is that Microsoft rips off their customers. Xbox LIVE is a bit better than PSN, is it worth over $60? NO. They made xbox harddrives different than normal ones, why? To charge extra and rip customers off. When you buy the system they don't even atleast include a charger for the controller, which is $20-$30 extra. Plus the fact that they don't even have wi-fi and even that is extra. That's why I hate microsoft. Also remember that new USB flash drive support for 360? They said they did it for the customers and their convenience right? Well it is convenient if you want to shell out over twice the amount of money for the same amount of space on a flash drive for an xbox branded one. They will probably make the xbox only compatible with those ones. Xbox LIVE has some features that PSN doesnt but PSN is getting better very quickly and a few extra features which aren't really needed aren't worth over $60. Plus someone said that they find Xbox LIVE to look better and its much easier to navigate through. I find that funny, did technology really make some people that unintelligent and lazy that they cant even navigate through an interface like the one on PSN? I am not a fanboy saying Xbox LIVE sucks and so does Xbox because the 360 is pretty good, I don't want one but it is good. But LIVE isn't worth the amount you pay for.

MrJack3690

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MrJack3690
Member since 2004 • 2227 Posts

Thats like going into Pizza Hut and asking for no pizzaAnjunaddict

I worked at pizza hut, we made soup, sandwiches, salad and pasta. God I hated it when people got something that wasn't pizza! It's pizza hut not soup hut! :P

On topic

Well I personally don't think there is much of difference, but I will say I think the party chat, and awesome invite system of Xbox Live is Amazing, and well worth the $50 a year.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

I didn't see him say that, did you? I'd say the only good things (not to me) that separate the two are party chat and X game chat. Other than that, i dunno.
forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 forza420
Member since 2010 • 1225 Posts

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

Quaker-w00ts

for people like me who dont have a job....... yes :|

its $35 if you get it at Newegg
VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 VanDammFan
Member since 2009 • 4783 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

Umm...actually, YES ...YES it is just in case you didnt know that. Now you do. I payed it since LIVE was available and I no longer do and never will pay to play online ever again. Is there anything that can happen to you fanboys that will ever be too much? Go through 10 360s...No big deal I have a warranty.... Pay to play YOUR game online that you already payed 60$ for..NO big deal...Pay for downloadable content that should have already been on the disc, NO big deal. Pay 10$-20$ for old Xbox games and arcade games..NO big deal.

AND im not just speaking about MS with some of my ranting..Its all developers out there...

Gaming will go down the drain one day from all this mess. I now have a PS3 with FREE ONLINE and its every bit as good as LIVE. I know cause I have both. Not some ignorant fanboy.

1zenron1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#17 1zenron1
Member since 2010 • 672 Posts
It isn't. They're basically the same, but you have to pay for live. It gained a reputation for being better because of that price tag. It's an obvious thing in human nature that people perceive expensive things as being better, even if they are not.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts
too close to be any major winner. but psn is free. and to quote an xbox fanboy: it cant be that good if it is free.
navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

Not this again lol.

Once again, from my blog........

What makes LIVE better than PSN??

Ive seen this asked over and over on this site, so since i own both, i decided to list a few. But to fully understand, you have to experience it for yourself. So take this list, find a friend with a 360, and see for yourself.

1- cross game chat -this is more than it sounds. not only can you chat accross different games, but you can seamlessly create a party while in game, and switch from friends only chat, to chatting with people online, all without leaving the game

2- Custom soundtracks- this is the most misunderstood by fanboys. This feature is built into every game, and is built on the LIVE software that MS created. Meaning when i play a custom soundtrack on 360 (whether its from the hard drive, pc, or MP3 player) the game music, and ONLY the game music, stops playing. This doesnt happen with PS3. On 360, it only plays the sound effects and ambient sounds in the game, allowing me to hear my song. PS3 just plays the music (only dev supported) over my game sound.

3-In game access to everything- this is another misunderstood feature. With 360, if im playing a game, and i want to.....say play netflix. i dont have to go to the dashboard first, all i do is press the guide button, and click netflix. It stops my game and immediately plays. Or if im playing........say mass effect, and i wanna play Jade Empire that i downloaded. Same thing, just press the guide, and scroll to downloaded games. Its is nowhere NEAR as easy on PS3

4- Trueskill Ranking system- I cant count how many times i was playing warhawk when i first got it, and got beat like a runaway slave until i got the hang of it. Imagine going to the gym to play basketball, and everyday you had to play against Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq!! Trueskill tracks your accomplishments ingame, and matches you with people on your level, making sure every experience is fair, and fun.

5 Intergration- Kinda speaks for itself. Basically my friends list follows me through every game. im even notified if a friend is playing the same game as me, and allows me to join the right then, no lobbies, menus, or anything. I can also check my achievements, friends achievements, and the profiles of the last 40 people ive played online at anytime, whether im watching a movie, netflix, playing a game, or whatever.

6-Cross game invites- no matter what im doing, i can invite a player to my game with the press of a button. No need to type a message like on PS3. I can also record voice messages to send to anyone ingame.

7-Server based system- the myth going on is that LIVE doesnt have dedicated servers. While this is mostly true, what people fail to realize is that EVERYTHING Live related IS kept on servers, servers that MS maintains. My friends lists, achievements (even my achievement progress), games played, and even my LOCATION or MODE in the game is tracked and displayed to my friends. Meaning i can check my friends profile (ingame if i choose) and see what area hes cruising in GTA iv, or the score in madden or NFL nk9, or the mode, map, and score in Halo 3.

There are many more, but like i said, go experience it for yourself.

forza420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 forza420
Member since 2010 • 1225 Posts

Not this again lol.

Once again, from my blog.........

navyguy21
haters will ignore
ATLBIinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ATLBIinger
Member since 2006 • 646 Posts

Integrated friends list is pretty nice.

SonyFan117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SonyFan117
Member since 2010 • 121 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

i can get a new game for $50, and play it online for free on the ps3. see how that works?
VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 VanDammFan

Not this again lol.

Once again, from my blog........

What makes LIVE better than PSN??

Ive seen this asked over and over on this site, so since i own both, i decided to list a few. But to fully understand, you have to experience it for yourself. So take this list, find a friend with a 360, and see for yourself.

1- cross game chat -this is more than it sounds. not only can you chat accross different games, but you can seamlessly create a party while in game, and switch from friends only chat, to chatting with people online, all without leaving the game

2- Custom soundtracks- this is the most misunderstood by fanboys. This feature is built into every game, and is built on the LIVE software that MS created. Meaning when i play a custom soundtrack on 360 (whether its from the hard drive, pc, or MP3 player) the game music, and ONLY the game music, stops playing. This doesnt happen with PS3. On 360, it only plays the sound effects and ambient sounds in the game, allowing me to hear my song. PS3 just plays the music (only dev supported) over my game sound.

3-In game access to everything- this is another misunderstood feature. With 360, if im playing a game, and i want to.....say play netflix. i dont have to go to the dashboard first, all i do is press the guide button, and click netflix. It stops my game and immediately plays. Or if im playing........say mass effect, and i wanna play Jade Empire that i downloaded. Same thing, just press the guide, and scroll to downloaded games. Its is nowhere NEAR as easy on PS3

4- Trueskill Ranking system- I cant count how many times i was playing warhawk when i first got it, and got beat like a runaway slave until i got the hang of it. Imagine going to the gym to play basketball, and everyday you had to play against Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, and Shaq!! Trueskill tracks your accomplishments ingame, and matches you with people on your level, making sure every experience is fair, and fun.

5 Intergration- Kinda speaks for itself. Basically my friends list follows me through every game. im even notified if a friend is playing the same game as me, and allows me to join the right then, no lobbies, menus, or anything. I can also check my achievements, friends achievements, and the profiles of the last 40 people ive played online at anytime, whether im watching a movie, netflix, playing a game, or whatever.

6-Cross game invites- no matter what im doing, i can invite a player to my game with the press of a button. No need to type a message like on PS3. I can also record voice messages to send to anyone ingame.

7-Server based system- the myth going on is that LIVE doesnt have dedicated servers. While this is mostly true, what people fail to realize is that EVERYTHING Live related IS kept on servers, servers that MS maintains. My friends lists, achievements (even my achievement progress), games played, and even my LOCATION or MODE in the game is tracked and displayed to my friends. Meaning i can check my friends profile (ingame if i choose) and see what area hes cruising in GTA iv, or the score in madden or NFL nk9, or the mode, map, and score in Halo 3.

There are many more, but like i said, go experience it for yourself.

navyguy21

All of this is just nifty. Like I have stated...I have had LIVE since its intoduction but no longer support it as of the past year or so cause I came to my senses. All the things you mentioned are great..FANTASTIC if you give a ratsars about it. The only things I care about when playing online is....Playing my 60$ games online. And with PS3 I can do that for free.

I can also use Neflix, chat, browse my pc data, have a friends list, and search the web "yes its a nice feature"...I can do everything in the world I care to do and there is NO difference in service. Price does not make better. ALSO this is SONYS real first attempt at online. MS is on generation #2. Next gen SONY will be even better, and im sure "up to par" with the over priced MS LIVE.

VanDammFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 VanDammFan

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

SonyFan117

i can get a new game for $50, and play it online for free on the ps3. see how that works?

Dont bother...Blind fanboy is blind and no amount of common sense will help..

MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MizFitAwesome
Member since 2009 • 2745 Posts

[QUOTE="SonyFan117"][QUOTE="princemarth23"]

VanDammFan

After looking at the previous post the irony is ROFL ...

Easyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Easyle
Member since 2010 • 2034 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

When PSN offers just as much features, yes it is.
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 deactivated-5cf4b2c19c4ab
Member since 2008 • 17476 Posts

[QUOTE="SonyFan117"][QUOTE="princemarth23"]

VanDammFan

you honestly think cross party chat, which i can get on my pc for free is worth $50?
MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MizFitAwesome

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

Easyle

Really? What features are you refering to?

Easyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Easyle
Member since 2010 • 2034 Posts

[QUOTE="Easyle"][QUOTE="princemarth23"]

MizFitAwesome

Really? What features are you refering to?

The same features that Live has the PSN does. Cross-Game chat is a notable exception.. but all you have to do is type messages to arrange a game, then mute everyone else.. its not that big of a hassle at all.
De_Bears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 De_Bears
Member since 2002 • 1593 Posts

I know one thing thats better on PS3. When you cancel your service or credit card you can do it from the machine, but on Live you have to call and beg them to stop auto debting your credit card for online fees.

Mattizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#31 Mattizzle815
Member since 2008 • 895 Posts

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

XVision84

Its not that its a huge sum, its the fact that you have to pay $50 up front when buying a 360. Plus its not even $50 its actually $60 ($59.99) plus tax. Do you honestly want to pay over $60 for Xbox LIVE when you can get a game along with the system or just save that money? Lemmings will flame me probably and scream no but the FACT is that Microsoft rips off their customers. Xbox LIVE is a bit better than PSN, is it worth over $60? NO. They made xbox harddrives different than normal ones, why? To charge extra and rip customers off. When you buy the system they don't even atleast include a charger for the controller, which is $20-$30 extra. Plus the fact that they don't even have wi-fi and even that is extra. That's why I hate microsoft. Also remember that new USB flash drive support for 360? They said they did it for the customers and their convenience right? Well it is convenient if you want to shell out over twice the amount of money for the same amount of space on a flash drive for an xbox branded one. They will probably make the xbox only compatible with those ones. Xbox LIVE has some features that PSN doesnt but PSN is getting better very quickly and a few extra features which aren't really needed aren't worth over $60. Plus someone said that they find Xbox LIVE to look better and its much easier to navigate through. I find that funny, did technology really make some people that unintelligent and lazy that they cant even navigate through an interface like the one on PSN? I am not a fanboy saying Xbox LIVE sucks and so does Xbox because the 360 is pretty good, I don't want one but it is good. But LIVE isn't worth the amount you pay for.

This

DonPerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DonPerian
Member since 2005 • 3773 Posts
One word: design.
Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

Enough to get a new game or two rather than pay for online that is essentially the same. :roll:

stiggy321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 stiggy321
Member since 2009 • 609 Posts
[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]

Not this again lol.

haters will ignore

2 has nothing to do with live. 3 is available on PS3. 4 is a lie, you could not join a server in warhawk if you didn't have the proper rank. Go try it, and film it, and show it to system wars for proof. 5 is also available on PS3. 6 is also availble on PS3... except without voice messages, which is a stupid "feature." 7 is just incredibly stupid and a lie and has nothing to do with playing a video game online. Sony has more servers for its games than MS has for its games. So basically, you're paying 8 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year to play a video game online and chat with people while you watch Son of the Mask on HD DVD or play Bulletwhich.
tempest91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 tempest91
Member since 2003 • 2411 Posts

[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

XVision84

I'm not flaming, but how exactly is it 59.99 plus tax for Live?

def_mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 def_mode
[QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

You do not get the point, I can afford $50 but it doesnt mean I pay whatever I can afford, $50 isnt justified.
MizFitAwesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MizFitAwesome

[QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]

Not this again lol.

stiggy321

haters will ignore

2 has nothing to do with live. 3 is available on PS3. 4 is a lie, you could not join a server in warhawk if you didn't have the proper rank. Go try it, and film it, and show it to system wars for proof. 5 is also available on PS3. 6 is also availble on PS3... except without voice messages, which is a stupid "feature." 7 is just incredibly stupid and a lie and has nothing to do with playing a video game online. Sony has more servers for its games than MS has for its games. So basically, you're paying 8 dollars a month or 50 dollars a year to play a video game online and chat with people while you watch Son of the Mask on HD DVD or play Bulletwhich.

I've got a better idea, since you're calling NavyGuy a liar, why not provide proof a new PSN Warhawk player wouldn't get thrust in a game with a bunch of people that have played the game and know how to? The rest is just your opinion...

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts
[QUOTE="stiggy321"][QUOTE="forza420"][QUOTE="navyguy21"]

Not this again lol.

haters will ignore

Does it make you feel good to attempt to discredit all the things i listed? Every time i see these threads and i post this, no one has an answer to Lives biggest advantage = Integration. Live is seamlessly built into the platform, not 2 separate entities like PS3/PSN. This is why live (this gen) will always be better than PSN. That is a fact, and can not be refuted. Many devs have acknowledged this.
Anjunaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Anjunaddict
Member since 2010 • 4178 Posts

All of this is just nifty. Like I have stated...I have had LIVE since its intoduction but no longer support it as of the past year or so cause I came to my senses. All the things you mentioned are great..FANTASTIC if you give a ratsars about it. The only things I care about when playing online is....Playing my 60$ games online. And with PS3 I can do that for free.

Good for you. I have a PS3 and 360, and still buy most of my online games for my 360 because i prefer XBL and quite happily pay for it.

I can also use Neflix, chat, browse my pc data, have a friends list, and search the web "yes its a nice feature"...I can do everything in the world I care to do and there is NO difference in service. Price does not make better. ALSO this is SONYS real first attempt at online. MS is on generation #2. Next gen SONY will be even better, and im sure "up to par" with the over priced MS LIVE.

What makes you think Sony can catch Xbox Live? Microsoft set the bar when it comes to online gaming on consoles, and Sony have been catching this whole generation. Xbox Live is constantly evolving, and i'd bet my house that Microsoft (a company that specialises in software) will have a much better offering than Sony next gen. (at least initially, until Sony start creating their own versions of features present in XBox Live)

VanDammFan

Incase anyone has forgotten, you aren't being forced to pay for Xbox Live. Xbox Live has always been a premium service, and when you bought the Xbox expecting to play online games, you knew what you were signing up for. I really fail to understand how people on this board can get worked up over other people spending their own money. I quite happily pay for Xbox Live, and much prefer it to PSN. Sue me.

VALikimlav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 VALikimlav
Member since 2010 • 324 Posts
Ok I'm a huge Xbox Live fan and I never played on PSN because I don't have a PS3 yet, but I can't see why people would want to defend Microsoft charging them for something that is offered similarly on another console for free. It's because of this reason we haven't seen a price drop yet for Xbox Live. Will I stop playing on Xbox Live when I get a PS3? No way. But I'm just saying maybe we should demand what the other console players are getting for free.
def_mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 def_mode

XBL maybe better than PSN but its not $50 better. This is MS we are talking about, who practically charges its consumers on about everything, from gamer pictures, themes, avatar shirts...give me a break.

Not to mention they are the one to blame that we are now paying for map packs on most games.

Clearly this is just all marketing, MS is a greedy company and they know what they are doing and are very successful with it.

tophustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 tophustler
Member since 2008 • 255 Posts

i have both the reason y i like xbox live better is because party chat and online people actually have mics. i swear its like i wasted 50 bucks on a blutooth for nothing plus they are always updating xbox live plus its way more user friendly

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

you get what you pay for. but i can have fun with a ball and a cup so...

m3talholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 m3talholic
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
xbox live has so many better features. it's worth the sixty cents a day trust me. here's an example why PSN is inferior. when mw2 came out PSN went down because it couldnt handle the huge amount of players online. xbox live on the other hand ran better than ever :]
Megaman5364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Megaman5364
Member since 2009 • 2912 Posts

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

princemarth23

For the same features .......
Alucrd2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#46 Alucrd2009
Member since 2007 • 787 Posts

go youtube and search for xbox360 vs ps3 rounds in the 7 nth round i think its talking about the difference between 2 on-line service and xbox360 got the point . its really professional comparison and fair just see it and u ll decide .

slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 slvrraven9
Member since 2004 • 9278 Posts
[QUOTE="def_mode"]

no dude. just no. but PSN fanboys cant justify paying for all the acitivities that XBL has to offer. all you see is pay to play when youre not trying to understand pay to "experience". not saying the price should be 50 bucks a year but for what you get over the psn i can definatly see why were charged for what we get...im not compnaining one bit
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 slvrraven9
theres tons of reasony why xbl is better than psn... but since all the reasons are not reletive to stricly the gaming aspect of the service, fanboys see it as not worth the money, which is totally untrue.
slvrraven9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 slvrraven9
[QUOTE="white_sox"][QUOTE="princemarth23"]

[QUOTE="def_mode"]

It's the principle of the matter. PSN, PC, and Wii all over P2P servers just like XBL. It would be like Wal*Mart charging you 50 cents to go to there store when they sell and offer the same things as Target.

but thats not true since the PSN doesnt offer the same things as XBL. so your analogy is phail... it would be more of a correct comparison if you were to say mabey your local convenience store compared to sams club. you can get your baisic needs met and the convenience store serves it purpose but for a wider variety of services and items that have to do with other things not specificly related but equally as enjoyable to the general purpose then sams club is where you want you shop