Why I think PS3 will win again this year (Games, not sales)

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ihsanqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ihsanqueen
Member since 2008 • 913 Posts

Back then at 2007, 360 is clearly the winner, PS3 had no AAAE that year, although SMG won GOTY but Mass Effect + Bioshock + Halo 3 + COD 4 + The Orange Box combo is unbeatable...... and suddenly the PS3 strikes back at 2008 with the only AAAAE game this gen, MGS 4 and make PS3 won the year. At 2009, PS3 showed us total domination with 4 AAAE and Uncharted 2 scored 9.5 here and Demon's Souls won GOTY.

And now, on 2010...who do you think gonna be a winner? Is it PS3 again, or 360, or Wii for the first time? I'm talking about games, not sales you know. Personally I think PS3 will win again this year...Why do you ask? Simple, because Alan Wake and SC: Conviction both flopped here on GS. Before that, I think 2010 will be a tie for 360-PS3, but after seeing how GS rates SC:C and Alan Wake, I don't think 360 will win this year although Halo: Reach scored AAA here. And please, don't say that Wii will be winning this year. I know, SMG will be good (although I can't say for sure SMG will score AAA here, GS seems a bit harsh this year), and so Metroid: Other M. And I know Monster Hunter Tri, NMH 2, and TvC scored AA here. But if you only have a Wii, you can't play many amazing multiplat games such as: Super Street Fighter IV, GTA: EFLC, Battlefield: BC 2, FF XIII, Resonance of Fate, Bayonetta, Just Cause 2, Lost Planet, Bioshock 2, Split, Skate 3, Blur, Darksiders, and most importantly: RED DEAD REDEMPTION!!

So please, never ever say Wii will win this year....2010 is the battle among PS3 and 360 only (console of course, PC and portable not included)

And I think PS3 will win this year clearly because it already had 1 AAAE and 4AAE when 360 only had 1 AAE and Wii 4 AAE. And don't forget upcoming games. If Little Big Planet 2 and Gran Turismo really came out this year, then PS3 surely will be the winner again this year

SgtKevali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 SgtKevali
Member since 2009 • 5763 Posts

I play games not scores. I don't care what score anyone gives to a game.

fightninja162

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fightninja162
Member since 2010 • 786 Posts

I agree the PS3 is dominating so far

1 AAAE and 5 AAE while the 360 so far only has 1 AAE this year.

Alan Wake was the big hope and it flopped so all 360 has is Halo Reach while PS3 has Gran Turismo, Modnation Racers, Socom 4, Little Big Planet 2 and others

treedoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 treedoor
Member since 2004 • 7648 Posts

I think Wii will win because it's already put out some of the best games this year.

Tat vs Cap 8.5

Red Steel 2 8.5

NMH2 8.5

Monster Hunter Tri is an 8.0

Endless Ocean is an 8.0

and

Cave Story (which isn't reviewed on Gamespot yet) has a 90 on Metacritic. It's a port, but it's a substantially updated port as far as I know, so take that as you will.

Then we have games coming out.

Sin and Punishment 2 - We've seen nothing, but praise so far. Sure, it'll probably hit in the AAe spectrum, but that's just another quality game for Wii owners.

SMG2 - I've read many previews, and reviews of this game, and none say anything short of this game TOPS SMG. You know, SMG? The highest overall rated (and Gamespot goty 2007) exclusive this gen? They say it tops that.

Metroid Other M which you know will be amazing. Guys behind the critically acclaimed Ninja Gaiden series, but with the backing of Nintendo. Win is printed on that.

Then later this year they have Xenoblade, and The Last Story, and possible Epic Mickey, and Zelda.

If you aren't jealous of Wii owners this year then there is something truly wrong with your priorities as a gamer. There is a huge amount of games coming to the Wii.

IWKYB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 IWKYB
Member since 2010 • 1545 Posts
Honestly as a wii+360 owner. I am sick of the shovelware on the wii and the same type of games being released on them. Hey OP what has the "ps3" won? EVER? It doesn't make a profit, it makes terribly short games (but nice movies). The 360 doesn't look that good either, the best game so far is on the PC as well. (Mass Effect 2) Ninja: LOL you are are serious about that AAAE thing you guys just made up? Resolution disaster. Considering every other pc game for the past 4 years can top it should a resolution higher than 1080 matter? Or make the game good? At least it is not standard resolution and typing it of as current gen. Treedor Wii: Cap vs WHO? PS3/360 Cap vs MARVEL 3 Other M? Oh look a metroid game made by those guys that make inflated dolls... Face it man besides NIntendo and sometimes crapcom nobody makes great games for the wii, if they did I'd have a better library and not just Melee. I'm sorry but I can only play so many Zelda's and Mario's before I get sick of them. In truth? I guess we are all losing. Looking at quality games based on resolutions that don't matter and looking at games that are made by the same company as the console and giving it a free pass just like the Megaman series.
TheMightyHoov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 TheMightyHoov
Member since 2009 • 2459 Posts

We will have to wait and see

SGTiD1NG0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SGTiD1NG0
Member since 2008 • 1727 Posts

I think Wii will win because it's already put out some of the best games this year.

Tat vs Cap 8.5

Red Steel 2 8.5

NMH2 8.5

Endless Ocean is an 8.0

and

Cave Story (which isn't reviewed on Gamespot yet) has a 90 on Metacritic. It's a port, but it's a substantially updated port as far as I know, so take that as you will.

Sin and Punishment 2 - We've seen nothing, but praise so far. Sure, it'll probably hit in the AAe spectrum, but that's just another quality game for Wii owners.

SMG2 - I've read many previews, and reviews of this game, and none say anything short of this game TOPS SMG. You know, SMG? The highest overall rated (and Gamespot goty 2007) exclusive this gen? They say it tops that.

Metroid Other M which you know will be amazing. Guys behind the critically acclaimed Ninja Gaiden series, but with the backing of Nintendo. Win is printed on that.

Then later this year they have Xenoblade, and The Last Story, and possible Epic Mickey, and Zelda.

If you aren't jealous of Wii owners this year then there is something truly wrong with your priorities as a gamer. There is a huge amount of games coming to the Wii.

treedoor

Couldn't put it better myself. I'm not a Wii owner myself, and even I have to admit that the Wii looks to win 2010 hands down. It's just that good. Edge, (my magazine subscription) gave Super Mario Galaxy in its first review a 10/10, and that's not ordinary. No sir, especially when considering Heavy Rain only achieved a 7 at the magazine.

That aside, the Wii also has two well embedded franchises coming up, both including Metroid and Zelda. As well as that, there's still Sin and Punishment 2 which is yet to be released, not to mention the slew of Wii games that have already been released this year - Monster Hunter Tri, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Tatsnuko vs. Capcom.

I'm sure I've said everything the above poster has said but I just wanted to reiterate to you ihsanqueen that the Wii is just as every bit good as the 360 and PS3 this year if not more, so please don't be ignorant, and exclude the Wii from these "wars."

JAB991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 JAB991
Member since 2007 • 6077 Posts

Wall of text! Aaaahhh!

Anway, Wii is going to have its year this year. 'Bout time too.

ShuichiChamp24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 ShuichiChamp24
Member since 2009 • 5014 Posts

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

Tat vs Cap 8.5

Red Steel 2 8.5

NMH2 8.5

Endless Ocean is an 8.0

and

SGTiD1NG0

Couldn't put it better myself. I'm not a Wii owner myself, and even I have to admit that the Wii looks to win 2010 hands down. It's just that good. Edge, (my magazine subscription) gave Super Mario Galaxy in its first review a 10/10, and that's not ordinary. No sir, especially when considering Heavy Rain only achieved a 7 at the magazine.

That aside, the Wii also has two well embedded franchises coming up, both including Metroid and Zelda. As well as that, there's still Sin and Punishment 2 which is yet to be released, not to mention the slew of Wii games that have already been released this year - Monster Hunter Tri, No More Heroes 2, Red Steel 2, Tatsnuko vs. Capcom.

I'm sure I've said everything the above poster has said but I just wanted to reiterate to you ihsanqueen that the Wii is just as every bit good as the 360 and PS3 this year if not more, so please don't be ignorant, and exclude the Wii from these "wars."

These two make sense. I completely agree.

Bangerman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Bangerman15
Member since 2010 • 1978 Posts
you have to be a hardcore cow to think the ps3 will win this year... its all xbox. xbox is throwing out big games this year. at least bigger than lbp2 and gt5 which msot likely wont even come out this year..
delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
which console is winning each year it's a subjective opinion and cannot be stated as any kind of fact, in my opion the 360 has this year with darkstar one and Halo reach, but that's just my opinion, and doesn't really mean anything in the grand scale of things,lol
BIacckAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BIacckAce
Member since 2009 • 270 Posts

treedoor

you have to be a hardcore cow to think the ps3 will win this year... its all xbox. xbox is throwing out big games this year. at least bigger than lbp2 and gt5 which msot likely wont even come out this year..Bangerman15

Now someone needs to make a statement for the PS3!!!

_zeldredz_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 _zeldredz_
Member since 2008 • 534 Posts

[QUOTE="treedoor"]

BIacckAce

you have to be a hardcore cow to think the ps3 will win this year... its all xbox. xbox is throwing out big games this year. at least bigger than lbp2 and gt5 which msot likely wont even come out this year..Bangerman15

Now someone needs to make a statement for the PS3!!!

i own a wii and probably will buuy 3 wii exclusives this year. ive already got that many this year for my ps3 and willalmost certainly have more soon not to mention the multiplats of which i cant get any on the wii. ps3 lineup is better than wii

xbox is getting games that a lot of xbox fans like but im not interesteed in halo tbh

Half-Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Half-Way
Member since 2010 • 5001 Posts

your thread should be called

"why i think ps3 will win again this year (opinion, not facts)"

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

What I would like to see is a good Nintendo title that doesn't have Zelda, Metroid, or Mario in the title... Three of my favorite franchises of all time, but there must be some new ideas out there... How long can Nintendo's triforce carry itself?

There are two editors choices or AAA (when organizing by highest score) on the Wii's front page, and at least a page full on PS3's front page. That may not be definitive results, but it certainly says alot ot me.

IIRS3II_H1TMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 IIRS3II_H1TMAN
Member since 2009 • 568 Posts
Haha, this is a fanboy thread
Disturbed123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Disturbed123
Member since 2005 • 1665 Posts

I think all consoles this year are gonna have heavy hitters. Wii has its share, Ps3 has its share, 360 has its share

Skittles_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Skittles_McGee
Member since 2008 • 9136 Posts
you have to be a hardcore cow to think the ps3 will win this year.Bangerman15
Oh, okay. It couldn't be that I'm more interested in the games it has to offer. Nah, that'd be logical :| To me personally, PS3 takes it this year, as far as consoles go. I've gotten some pretty good games for it so far (Darksiders, Heavy Rain, BioShock 2, FF13, Just Cause 2) so it's doing quite well, to me.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#19 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

I think Sony and Nintendo will both have an excellent E3. Beings I own all three consoles, I am hoping Microsoft delivers as well, but I just do not think their showing will top the other two. Hopefully we will be surprised, though.

Avatar image for Nintendo_Ownes7
Nintendo_Ownes7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Nintendo_Ownes7
Member since 2005 • 30973 Posts

What I would like to see is a good Nintendo title that doesn't have Zelda, Metroid, or Mario in the title... Three of my favorite franchises of all time, but there must be some new ideas out there... How long can Nintendo's triforce carry itself?

There are two editors choices or AAA (when organizing by highest score) on the Wii's front page, and at least a page full on PS3's front page. That may not be definitive results, but it certainly says alot ot me.

warbmxjohn

Sin & Punishment 2, Xenoblade, and Last Story those are 3 Nintendo titles that look great. (Well they aren't made by Nintendo except Xenoblade (Nintendo owns the company that makes Xenoblade) but Nintendo owns those IPs.)

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#21 FIipMode
Member since 2009 • 10850 Posts
We'll have to wait and see but so far its looks like the Wii might take it, but its close.
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#22 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

I'ma go with the Wii as well.

mainly beacuse of SMG2, however, since I first saw a gameplay video, my most anticipated game of 2010 has been sin and punishment 2. Ikaruga is one of my favorite games, and now a more innovative game by the same developer!? I'm sold!

You have that, along with MH Tri which just came out and metroid the other m which should come out soon.
Thank god I got my Wii last christmas :]

LenGen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23 LenGen
Member since 2010 • 317 Posts
360 only has one game that has a chance of being AAAE which is halo reach of coarse so their chances are plenty slim, wii has zelda, metroid, and mario this year (as usual), and ps3 already has an AAAE with plenty of AAE so its looking pretty good for sony this year AGAIN. 3 years in a row.
g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

PS3 has more of a diverse line up, as far as i know, than the competition as well as being a solid and decent game.

But, am sure the 360 has some other big stuff coming.

Mestitia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Mestitia
Member since 2010 • 922 Posts

Woot, every once in a while there will be a thread that's just swarmed with Sheep lol, the wii doesn't stand a chance, winning the year isn't JUST about exclusives, if one platform has 20 AAA 5 of them exclusive it beats a platform that has 10 AAA with like 9 of them exclusive, just an example. The Wii misses out on all the major 3rd party games so it doesn't stand a chance.

MangaJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MangaJ
Member since 2008 • 1435 Posts

The ps3 needs to start putting out games that are actually good if it wants to win anything. No more of these critically acclaimed cutscenes and quicktime events.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

I play games not scores. I don't care what score anyone gives to a game.

SgtKevali
absolutely. crackdown is one of my favorite games this gen, and it only got a 7.5 at gamespot.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 clone01

Back then at 2007, 360 is clearly the winner, PS3 had no AAAE that year, although SMG won GOTY but Mass Effect + Bioshock + Halo 3 + COD 4 + The Orange Box combo is unbeatable...... and suddenly the PS3 strikes back at 2008 with the only AAAAE game this gen, MGS 4 and make PS3 won the year. At 2009, PS3 showed us total domination with 4 AAAE and Uncharted 2 scored 9.5 here and Demon's Souls won GOTY.

And now, on 2010...who do you think gonna be a winner? Is it PS3 again, or 360, or Wii for the first time? I'm talking about games, not sales you know. Personally I think PS3 will win again this year...Why do you ask? Simple, because Alan Wake and SC: Conviction both flopped here on GS. Before that, I think 2010 will be a tie for 360-PS3, but after seeing how GS rates SC:C and Alan Wake, I don't think 360 will win this year although Halo: Reach scored AAA here. And please, don't say that Wii will be winning this year. I know, SMG will be good (although I can't say for sure SMG will score AAA here, GS seems a bit harsh this year), and so Metroid: Other M. And I know Monster Hunter Tri, NMH 2, and TvC scored AA here. But if you only have a Wii, you can't play many amazing multiplat games such as: Super Street Fighter IV, GTA: EFLC, Battlefield: BC 2, FF XIII, Resonance of Fate, Bayonetta, Just Cause 2, Lost Planet, Bioshock 2, Split, Skate 3, Blur, Darksiders, and most importantly: RED DEAD REDEMPTION!!

So please, never ever say Wii will win this year....2010 is the battle among PS3 and 360 only (console of course, PC and portable not included)

And I think PS3 will win this year clearly because it already had 1 AAAE and 4AAE when 360 only had 1 AAE and Wii 4 AAE. And don't forget upcoming games. If Little Big Planet 2 and Gran Turismo really came out this year, then PS3 surely will be the winner again this year

ihsanqueen
an honest question...do you own a 360? have you played games for the system. they're pretty good. i think you're missing out if you haven't. i also think, that unless you've actually had some experience with the system, you're not really speaking from an objective viewpoint.
nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#29 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts
Wii is having an ok year so far, but it's still getting beat by both PS3 and 360. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the HD Twins win again.
clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 clone01
Wii is having an ok year so far, but it's still getting beat by both PS3 and 360. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the HD Twins win again.nintendoboy16
yeah, i kind of think you're right. whatever Natal and Move do, there are just some absolutely titanic sellers coming out for the PS3 and 360 (Reach, GT5, MW: Black Ops).
gamedude234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#31 gamedude234
Member since 2009 • 2558 Posts

the wii already has 5-6 AAEs, with many more AAAEs and AAEs coming.

Oh, okay. It couldn't be that I'm more interested in the games it has to offer. Nah, that'd be logical :| To me personally, PS3 takes it this year, as far as consoles go. I've gotten some pretty good games for it so far (Darksiders, Heavy Rain, BioShock 2, FF13, Just Cause 2) so it's doing quite well, to me.Skittles_McGee

the bolded games are multiplat

AmayaPapaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#32 AmayaPapaya
Member since 2008 • 9029 Posts

From what I know, teh PS3 has just Modnation Racers, GT5, The Last Guardian, and LBP2 for the rest of the year.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 FIipMode

From what I know, teh PS3 has just Modnation Racers, GT5, The Last Guardian, and LBP2 for the rest of the year.

AmayaPapaya
Plus Socom 4 and probably Twisted Metal.
Some-Mist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#34 Some-Mist
Member since 2009 • 5631 Posts

[QUOTE="AmayaPapaya"]

FIipMode

Plus Socom 4 and probably Twisted Metal.

twisted metal hasn't even been announced, and it's going to be released in 2010? I wouldn't be surprised if the last guardian wasn't until 2011 as well. Hopefully both games will have some coverage at e3.

ShadowriverUB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ShadowriverUB
Member since 2009 • 5515 Posts

2nd half of year is still under the fog, Halo:Reach is only exclusive big title there, and i don't think both MS and Sony want to left xmas in empty handed

vaderhater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vaderhater
Member since 2003 • 3972 Posts

So you think the PS3 will win because YOU like its games.

Opinion much?

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#37 PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

Exclusives wise PS3 is winning so far but it´s biggest guns are already out. 360 still has Crackdown2, fable3, Halo Reach, NNN2, Rare games supposed to come with Natal and a few 360/PC multiplats. I think 360 will end up winning this year.

Killer2401

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Killer2401
Member since 2006 • 3431 Posts
I'm gunna hold judgment until I see what Halo Reach and Fable 3 do.
Avatar image for Metroid_Other_M
Metroid_Other_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Metroid_Other_M
Member since 2009 • 438 Posts

This poll just shows how many cows, lems and sheep populate SW.

WII

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle 8,5

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars 8,5

Monster Hunter Tri 8

Endless Ocean: Blue World 8

Red Steel 2 7,5

They Sky Crawlers: Innocent Aces 7,5

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon 7

4 AAE

3 AE

PS3

God of War 3 9

Heavy Rain 8,5

Yakuza 3 8

MLB 10: The Show 8

Mag 8

3D Dot Game Heores 7,5

1 AAAE

4 AAE

1 AE

XBOX 360

Alan Wake 8,5

1 AAE

So why is the Wii losing again?

kontejner44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 kontejner44
Member since 2006 • 2025 Posts

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Metroid: Other M

Golden sun DS

No other game, on any console, is on this level for me. That's games wise. This years E3 will win aswell. 3DS, Zelda Wii. That is all.

GrannyGoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 GrannyGoat
Member since 2010 • 1190 Posts

little big planet 2 lol

Lionheart08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#42 Lionheart08
Member since 2005 • 15814 Posts

Half-Way

The "Why I think ps3 will win" pretty much confirmed it was his opinion in the first place. :|

warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

[QUOTE="Half-Way"]

Lionheart08

The "Why I think ps3 will win" pretty much confirmed it was his opinion in the first place. :|

:lol: Yeah that's funny I overlooked that first read..
FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 FIipMode

So you think the PS3 will win because YOU like its games.

Opinion much?

vaderhater
Well he did say "I think".
Shattered007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45 Shattered007
Member since 2007 • 3139 Posts

Alan Wake was the big hope and it flopped so all 360 has is Halo Reach while PS3 has Gran Turismo, Modnation Racers, Socom 4, Little Big Planet 2 and others

fightninja162

If you're gonna play this little game then you must count games not on the PS3 that came out on the 360...to pretend these games don't exist because there on the PC is a joke. So in reality the 360 has had 1 AAA, 2AAEs, 2AAs and Bayonetta scored a AAA on the 360. So next time people might want to wait to claim PS3 is winning unless the TC makes special stipulations that make sure the 360 doesn't have a chance in his thread. I.E. "Which is the best Blu-Ray playing consoles this gen"?

EDIT: GT5is a def AAAE. Modnation, I doubt and Socom has never been AAAE.

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

So why is the Wii losing again?

Metroid_Other_M

Yea in terms of exclusives it's definitely been PS3 >= Wii > 360, but I'm pretty sure TC was talking about libraries as a whole. And you can't ignore the fact that the Wii-only owners miss out on so many multiplats that don't have any counterparts or substitutes on the Wii. It's doing excellent for exclusives this year, especially with SMG2 getting good reviews already and Metroid coming out this year. But as an overall library, it's probably going to fall behind PS3/360.

Avatar image for Metroid_Other_M
Metroid_Other_M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Metroid_Other_M
Member since 2009 • 438 Posts

seeing how I have 0 interest in:

- God of War 3

- Heavy Rain

- 3D Dot Game Heroes

- Modnation Racers

- MLB: The Show

and seeing how opinions do not equate facts, the Ps3 is the loser for me, unless they release GT5 and Ico 3 this year.

For the rest I'm interested in:

- Halo Reach

- Alan Wake

- Super Mario Galaxy 2

- New Zelda

- Metroid The Other M

and so many multiplats.

So for me it goes:

Wii

Ps3

SilverChimera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 SilverChimera
Member since 2009 • 9256 Posts

Half-Way
Isn't sayiing Why I think " considered an opinion?
Sonicplys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Sonicplys
Member since 2004 • 2603 Posts

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Game over MS and Sony. Thanks for playing. Wii the best, man. Listen.

FIipMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 FIipMode
[QUOTE="Shattered007"][QUOTE="fightninja162"]

If you're gonna play this little game then you must count games not on the PS3 that came out on the 360...to pretend these games don't exist because there on the PC is a joke. So in reality the 360 has had 1 AAA, 2AAEs, 2AAs and Bayonetta scored a AAA on the 360. So next time people might want to wait to claim PS3 is winning unless the TC makes special stipulations that make sure the 360 doesn't have a chance in his thread. I.E. "Which is the best Blu-Ray playing consoles this gen"?

Why are you counting multiplats? This thread is about all the systems here. 360 has had one AAE.