Who won last gen's console war? (Poll)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Thanks-
Member since 2007 • 320 Posts

PALAYSTATIAN 2 - HELLO UGLY!!! evary game looks like big blocks maed of fat ugly dots teh colar of failure! if I wanted to see a really ugly game liek this I'd dress Jerry up in teh Pac Mac costume and shove him into an early grave AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA JUST KIDDING YYUO CANT SHOVE JERRY ANYWHERE BECUASE THATS LIEK PUSHING A LARGE MOON. anyways palayingstation 2 is all ugley games and has nothing fun on it except mayeb when you put a DVD in it of somebodey playing a NES for hours. wait yuo can play Grand Thefy Auto on it and I liek that game because its liek living 50 Cents life! tru thugs 4evar shot a cop drop some dope beates in my hood homie hahahahah a rap

XBOB - I dont buy microsoft products becuase Bill Gates stole open source from Linux Torvalds and its a mononoploy. plus its big and black and teh only person here who lieks big and balack things hear is Jerry's mom (she drinks a lot of coffee! gross!!!)

GAMECUBE - evary game has mario in it and I hate mario!!! its for children. MARIO CATCHES A GHOST! MARIO DRIVES A CAR TO DELIVER GROCERIES! MARIO PLUCKS A STRING FROM THIS MAN'S NOSTRIL! MARIO SAVES A FERRET FROM THE HARSH WORLD OF TEH MINOR LEAGUE BASKETBALL COMBINE! I hate mario.

GAMECUBE DS - THIS SYSTAM IS AWSOME NOW I CAN FINALLY PALAY MARIO GAMES ON A TINYER SCREEN! THANK YOU MODARN TECHNOLOGY FOR SUCH LEAPS AND BOUNDS of faith!!! also it coems with a pen and yuo can write love letters to Jodie Foster on teh screen and send them to teh president or soemthing wft why do I want to do taht/ There si also a game called "nintendo dogs" and you pay soembody $30 to pet a fake dog for 50 hours until your arms cramp up and explaode. hey why dont I send Nintendo $50 and maeybe they will let me cut there grasss for a month wwowowowow what a slam ball of a deal thanks Japan!

SNOY PLAYSTATION PSP - Ive always wanted too watch Spidar Man 2 on a 3 inch screen thanks Sony for makeing my dreams come true. ITS LIEK WATCHING MOVIES ON A BIG TV EXCEPT INSTEAD OF A BIG TV ITS A SMALL TV!!! REVOLUTIONARY!!! SOMEBODY PLEAS CALL CONDOLISA RICE AND RECOMMEND SONY FOR A NATIONAL PRIZE!!! PLEAS REBUY ALL YUOR DVDS SO YUO CAN WATCH THEM ON SNOY'S CRAPOVISIAN TV SET FOR TINY MEN

DREAMCATS - Teh true winnar of last gen! Unfortanatly, I cant add more then 5 optians to teh pole. TEH DREAMCAST WAS THE LASST GENARATION TRUE SYSTEM!!!! 

Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
Do yourself a favor and never post again. Really, it's just cluttering up SW with garbage (Not that it isn't already but hey....)
Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts
Hit the spell check next time. It is a little box with a checkmark and the letters ABC.

Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Thanks-
Do yourself a favor and never post again. Really, it's just cluttering up SW with garbage (Not that it isn't already but hey....)Ibacai
I'm actually very articulate. Whenever I make a post on System Wars, I act stupid on purpose.
foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Gamers.
Nintendo-Wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Nintendo-Wii
Member since 2006 • 464 Posts
Refreshing, this. Better than boring old blablablbala.
Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts
LOL.. who won last gen? Funny. It wasnt even close. Gonna be a good war this time though.
air0123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 air0123
Member since 2006 • 1411 Posts
Wasn't this same thread done yestarday?
Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Thanks-
Wasn't this same thread done yestarday?air0123
No! That thread was the comic, "I hope it isn't on Xbox!" http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=25367260
h_bacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 h_bacho
Member since 2003 • 846 Posts
so the psp is a dvd player? i didn't know that...
BigBadButters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 BigBadButters
Member since 2006 • 933 Posts
the PS2 won by far and PSP and DS are current gen. last gen's handeheld was GBA, noob
soldier-dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 soldier-dark
Member since 2005 • 5909 Posts
*worships the user Thanks-* And I must laugh at all the people who didn't know this was a joke.
Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Thanks-
*worships the user Thanks-* And I must laugh at all the people who didn't know this was a joke.soldier-dark
It's funny how so many people can take everything I say seriously. =P
Ibacai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ibacai
Member since 2006 • 14459 Posts
[QUOTE="soldier-dark"]*worships the user Thanks-* And I must laugh at all the people who didn't know this was a joke.Thanks-
It's funny how so many people can take everything I say seriously. =P

It's not that people didn't understand the joke (Notice I didn't say check spelling or grammar). What I did say is that it's just cluttering up SW.
SapSacPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 SapSacPrime
Member since 2004 • 8925 Posts
I laughed at parts, if you take this thread seriously, defend one of the company's or worse still seriously answer who won you take gaming far too serious and need to chill out a bit.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
This has got to be a joke, seriously, he must be having a laugh with a few friends.
rabbidcrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rabbidcrazy
Member since 2006 • 371 Posts
TC.... wow... uh... just wow...
Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Thanks-
This has got to be a joke, seriously, he must be having a laugh with a few friends.hyruledweller
You're close!
downPlayDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 downPlayDemon
Member since 2004 • 3529 Posts
PS2 won in terms of games AND sales. DS is still this generation until DS2 comes out.
hyruledweller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 hyruledweller
Member since 2006 • 3168 Posts
[QUOTE="hyruledweller"]This has got to be a joke, seriously, he must be having a laugh with a few friends.Thanks-
You're close!

thought so, very funny anyway, bravo.
raidenseven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21 raidenseven
Member since 2005 • 3223 Posts
ok, technically... PS2 won the last gen, but i think xbox was much better all around, but it was released too late, PS2 already had mass apeal and it just wasnt a proven console for everyone to jump on board, so it took till now for its brand to be recoginized, oh and this topic sucks, you only make fun of each console and its like wtf?
Davis092

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Davis092
Member since 2006 • 1449 Posts
wtf is the Gamecube DS :o?
topcatyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 topcatyo
Member since 2006 • 1732 Posts

Gamespot needs more topics like this.

A funny post that a lot of people

don't seem to know is a joke

topic.

Props to the topic creator.

Now, I'll play along.

lul, teh palaystortions iz forh teh nubz hoo suk aht forst pirsn shutrs vidyogaems liek teh exquisulant haelo.  xbob had al teh best gaems suc as haelo, haelo toh, und ninjer gaden

Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Thanks-
ok, technically... PS2 won the last gen, but i think xbox was much better all around, but it was released too late, PS2 already had mass apeal and it just wasnt a proven console for everyone to jump on board, so it took till now for its brand to be recoginized, oh and this topic sucks, you only make fun of each console and its like wtf?raidenseven
I added dreamcast, the true winner of last gen.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 beldugo
Member since 2003 • 2374 Posts
[QUOTE="Ibacai"]Do yourself a favor and never post again. Really, it's just cluttering up SW with garbage (Not that it isn't already but hey....)Thanks-
I'm actually very articulate. Whenever I make a post on System Wars, I am stupid.

remaGloohcSdlO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 remaGloohcSdlO
Member since 2005 • 4152 Posts
Playstation 2 if we are going by home consoles... This is pretty hard to prove otherwise.
Metrovania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Metrovania
Member since 2003 • 2540 Posts
GameCube DS? Did I miss something? People might take your posts more seriously if you got the names of the consoles right! Also, it's SONY, not SNOY.
Elviathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Elviathan
Member since 2006 • 5052 Posts
The PS2 definitely. There were a large library of games for everyone. But I doubt this gen will go to Sony's favor. The PS3 is starting to look like a disaster. But you never know what will happen in a year or two.
Thanks-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Thanks-
GameCube DS? Did I miss something? People might take your posts more seriously if you got the names of the consoles right! Also, it's SONY, not SNOY.Metrovania
Oh geez, I really made some seriously serious erroneous errors! Thankfully, I have you to thank for your observatous observations!