Who has the two systems (PS3 and XBOX 360)?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

buffysummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 buffysummer
Member since 2004 • 804 Posts

Who has the two systems (PS3 & XBOX 360)?

For all the people who have the XBOX 360 and the Playstation 3, I wonder, base in your experience, ….
Which is the best console, the best graphics and the best control?
Did one of them let you down?
If you have to choose just one, which one will you choose?
Is it true that there will be a new version of the console XBOX 360 and it could be by April?
Should I wait a litter longer before I buy one of them? (For all the things they are changing) and how long I should wait.

mr_pops238

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 mr_pops238
Member since 2006 • 3980 Posts
I have both. PS3 is superior in every possible way.
akuma303x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 akuma303x
Member since 2004 • 3703 Posts
the 360 really hs a superior level of detail in the games. the ps3 has a crisper looking picture. the blu-ray rocks and free online cant be a bad thing. i love live more though. i dont know which one id choose, but i know i can side with either.
spark_212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 spark_212
Member since 2005 • 1546 Posts
I think the new Xbox 360 is just a rumor, and if I have to choose one, I would choose the Xbox 360 because it has more games I like.

InfamousC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 InfamousC
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts
PS3 first generation games look alot better then 360 first generation games to me. I think PS3 will easily surpass 360 graphically by next year if not by the end of this year.
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
I think the new Xbox 360 is just a rumor, and if I have to choose one, I would choose the Xbox 360 because it has more games I like.

spark_212
I think so to. I've read that Zephyr is the codename for the 65nm revision of the Xenon, not the codename of some new 360...
RagingBull25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 RagingBull25
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts
Ill be totally honest with you. I own both the PS3 and the 360 and While I do play my 360 just a bit more I still have to say that the PS3 is the more superior console and will have the best games in the end. The playstation brand has always been the brand to rely on and this generation will be no different, Sony will come out on top with the PS3.. Mark my words, sony has never let me down ONCE in gaming
Avatar image for -GeordiLaForge-
-GeordiLaForge-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -GeordiLaForge-
Member since 2006 • 7167 Posts
I only have a 360 and PC at the moment. But my cousin has both, and I plan on owning both. The 360 definitely has the graphical advantage at the moment. 360 launch games looked better, and the second gen titles look worlds better than PS3 games. But the PS3 will likely catch up... eventually...
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

I have both, and a Wii.

I enjoy Zelda, Resistance, and Gears all the time.

godhandiscen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 godhandiscen
Member since 2003 • 3454 Posts
Me. I have no games for my PS3 though. Only GT:HD.
PS: Hoo and my trusty PC, which I only use for DoD:S or Halo Custom Edition. I also had a Wii but I sold it due to extreme suckiness.
amourkiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#11 amourkiss
Member since 2003 • 1751 Posts

I have both

PS3 is superior

360 is still decent

killahsinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 killahsinn
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Hehe my first post and yes....I own both system
I can't really choose which system is best cuz its a blast playing games on 360 and ps3
Well actually i have 2 360's...for my room and the living room and maybe I'll get another ps3

evilleon4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 evilleon4
Member since 2005 • 58 Posts
It is true that it will be a new version of XBOX 360 and it will have a new cheap and a new DVD and it still a posible rumor that this new version could come out in april.
Avatar image for KrazyKenKutarag
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KrazyKenKutarag
Member since 2007 • 1905 Posts
I've got a 360 and PS3, right now my PS3 is sitting in my cupboard since I never play it. 360 is better than the PS3 by a mile.
JiveT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 JiveT
Member since 2005 • 8619 Posts
The XBOX360 is a much better experience because of XBLA, the ability to download TV shows and movies, custom soundtracks for every game (this is huge I don't know why Sony didn't just copy this feature), and you get the best version of multiplatforms first not to mention the best graphics on the planet for any console. The PS3 is too large, the controller is poorly designed, and the online service is weak sauce. Luckily my brother has a friend that will buy my PS3 for almost as much as I paid for it. The blu-ray playback is a nice feature and worthwhile but with at least a year of serious game drought ahead for the PS3 its not worth holding onto at the moment. Oh yeah the tons of demos on XBOX LIVE provide hours and hours of content. I don't see how anyone could say the PS3 is better at this point.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#16 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
I've got a 360 and PS3, right now my PS3 is sitting in my cupboard since I never play it. 360 is better than the PS3 by a mile.KrazyKenKutarag

You put food in a cupboard, not a gaming console...

KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"]I've got a 360 and PS3, right now my PS3 is sitting in my cupboard since I never play it. 360 is better than the PS3 by a mile.TekkenMaster606

You put food in a cupboard, not a gaming console...

Not in my house...
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.
psyko7144

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 psyko7144
Member since 2005 • 632 Posts
I have a 360 and hope to get a PS3 this week. I'm excited by the features of the PS3 but I will definitely play the 360 more.
-Pale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 -Pale
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
So far 360 since I have more games for it, best one? I want games on PS3 more but I've got better games on the 360 right now. I dunno what type of position that puts me in. Best graphics 360, control. Tie. I like both. 360 let me down because I was told how great XBL was to get such a odd experience. Lemmings made it sound so amazing, downloading while playing games,OMG. Plus I got Bad rep for trash talking and I never even use my mic. -_- Wtf. I'd choose PS3 simply because it has more games I want on it in the future.
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

I'll echo Episode's post... And add that 360 games have better graphics right now overall, but PS3 will definitely catch up and probably exceed it within the next year. As far as controllers, I like em both equally. I'm especially interested in the rumble technology SplitFish is working on too :).
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

Probably as bright as my torches' light-bulb, and that burnt out 2 days ago!
TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

Wow, you're a fanboy. Telling from your brief posting history you don't seem to have and credibility, lol.
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 TekkenMaster606
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

But you say you own the Playstation 3...

Dude, with your username, and that statement right there, it's safe to say you're a fakeboy...
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

Dude, with your username, and that statement right there, it's safe to say you're a fakeboy...

Thats why I put it in my cupboard.
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Mass_Effect
Member since 2006 • 1993 Posts
I have a pre-ordered PS3; do I count? :oops:
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
[QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

Lol, you are "KRAZY"
Avatar image for deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 deactivated-5a07ca3443cc2
Member since 2004 • 2626 Posts
I have both. PS3 is superior in every possible way.mr_pops238
Your opinion fails.
KrazyKenKutarag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 KrazyKenKutarag
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="KrazyKenKutarag"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]I have em all. I can't fairly judge both right now, maybe fall of this year... But PS3 to me radiates an aura of superiority and coolness. I've had more gaming moments with 360 because I've had it longer, but the potential and future for the PS3 is VERY bright.

Lol, you are "KRAZY"

Yea, krazy for buying a PS3.
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 TekkenMaster606
I have a pre-ordered PS3; do I count? :oops:Mass_Effect

March is next month. :)
Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Mass_Effect

[QUOTE="Mass_Effect"]I have a pre-ordered PS3; do I count? :oops:TekkenMaster606

:cry: So long to wait :cry:. The thing that upsets me most about waiting is knowing that some spoilt little American kid could have a PS3 and not even care about it

TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 TekkenMaster606

[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"][QUOTE="Mass_Effect"]I have a pre-ordered PS3; do I count? :oops:Mass_Effect

:cry: So long to wait :cry:. The thing that upsets me most about waiting is knowing that some spoilt little American kid could have a PS3 and not even care about it

Once you get over the price. :roll: It's all good from there...If you owned PS1 or PS2, things start getting real familiar when you get that thing out of the box...

Mass_Effect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Mass_Effect

Once you get over the price. :roll:
TekkenMaster606

I don't have to, I guess I'm one of those spoilt kids then :wink:. Troubling thing is, I'm 17 years old :|

residentgil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 residentgil
Member since 2006 • 33 Posts

Who has the two systems (PS3 & XBOX 360)?

For all the people who have the XBOX 360 and the Playstation 3, I wonder, base in your experience, ....
Which is the best console, the best graphics and the best control?
Did one of them let you down?
If you have to choose just one, which one will you choose?
Is it true that there will be a new version of the console XBOX 360 and it could be by April?
Should I wait a litter longer before I buy one of them? (For all the things they are changing) and how long I should wait.

buffysummer

I think it is too soon to say which is better

They wont let you down, both will be great

I think is true that it will be a new version of the XBOX 360 and it will be by april or may. Read this page to see the news about the new version (One is in english, the others are in spanish)

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/774/774394p1.html

http://xataka.com/2007/03/26-xbox-360-con-hdmi-confirmada

http://xataka.com/2007/03/26-xbox-360-con-hdmi-confirmada

http://www.meristation.com/v3/des_noticia.php?id=cw4600f4f5e68ac&pic=GEN

pakuwon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 pakuwon
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

i have both and certainly they both entertains me alot. i've had fun with both of those system and i play equal amount of time with both.

recently ive been having fun with gears of war in my 360 and resistance and motorstorm in my ps3 and certainly right now i feel like playing them  again, so definately i wont choose one or the other because both are very good and they will be better in the future  

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts

I have all 3 consoles, and I honestly think the 360 is alot better so far. The severe lack of games for the ps3 really hurts it imo, especially when it comes to the arcade style options, that I love so much. Live just offers a ton of more options then PSN. The ability to chat anytime with friends really gives the 360 the advantage. The option to add your own soundtracks ,streamed directly from your PC to your game, is also another feature that is flat out great.

Graphically games like F1 and Motorstorm were very good, but not on par with the quality of Gears. I also find myself buying multi-plat games on 360 simply because achievements just add to the longevity of the titles offered, and it's the best way to compare your skills to your friends.

I still have alot of faith in Sony but so far I have been a little dissapointed, especially when it comes to Blu-Ray's disk capacity as it pertains strictly to gaming, where it appears to have done nothing. As a movie player, BD is fantastic, but moreso because you just can't find movies in the HD-DVD format, not because it is a better product.

dru26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 dru26
Member since 2005 • 5505 Posts
One last thing to add, in April I'll be rebuying GH2, in May Forza 2, and in June Mass Effect. For my ps3, I see a very bleak horizon until Heavenly Sword is released around the same time as ME.
ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#38 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

PS3 first generation games look alot better then 360 first generation games to me. I think PS3 will easily surpass 360 graphically by next year if not by the end of this year. InfamousC

Agreed completely....I have both systems as well, and I love them both, as they both will offer their own unique brand of gaming experiences, but within a year, I see the PS3 starting to really flex it's muscles and show off it's horse power due to the developers learning how to harness, and utilize the PS3's power with the help of the new 'Playstation Edge' developer tool.

The PS3 is also unquestionably a better constructed, and more RELIABLE console as well. That will be another plus that will start to turn in the PS3's favor as time rolls on. After more, and more killer games are released, and more people start actually seeing how reliable the console is, more and more people will find that in terms of reliability, and a LONG TERM gaming investment, the PS3 is the better console. Both are great in their own way though.

The 360 focused on the early, quick start in order to gain momentum, but the PS3 is doing their planning with the future in mind. It always helps to plan for the bigger picture instead of the quick and fleeting buck. You may start slower this way....but you will without question FINISH STRONGER, as you will still have reserves in the tank, when the other guy is OUT OF GAS.;)

donalbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#39 donalbane
Member since 2003 • 16383 Posts

I like my 360 better.  The games look as good or better than what I've tried on PS3.  I like the 360 controller and it's rumble feature a lot more than the cheap feeling SIXAXIS.  The PS3 was a letdown because it costs more and at the end of the day does a lot less than the PS3.  If I could choose one it would be the 360... I use it to stream movies from my PC, which is something the PS3 can never do.  Yes the ELITE version of the 360 is coming soon.  I would get a 360 immediately.  The jury is still out on the PS3, but one thing is sure, the 360 is a quality system with many features and outstanding online play.

LosDaddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

#40 LosDaddie
Member since 2006 • 10318 Posts

Personally, I don't see how anyone can claim the PS3 is better or has a brighter future than the x360.

I own both consoles (PSN ID: LosDaddie) and the x360 has the edge by a mile. PSN, right now, is joke compared to XBL and is a perfect example of "getting what you pay for". XBL gets tons of content (demos, trailers, etc) that PSN doesn't get (or way ahead) and far more gamers use their mic. Also, Xbox Live Arcade freakin' rocks and is a huge success for both MS and the devs.

The PS3's best game (RFoM) is fun and great online. However, that is only one game. Gears of War looks better.

I really don't see how anyone can honestly say the PS3 has a brighter future based on what the PS3 has shown so far. Within a year, the x360 had a multi-million, AAA game in Gears of War. The x360 has been able to sway some PS3-exclusives to the console (VF5, DMC4).

right now, the clear choice is the x360. The only thing the PS3 can offer is a blu-ray player.