White Knight Chronicles Famitsu 29/40

• 56 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

zatorys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

#51 zatorys
Member since 2007 • 638 Posts

woo but i think i will like it :)

i dont care about score just play the game :)

Chaos_HL21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 Chaos_HL21
Member since 2003 • 5288 Posts

3. Honestly? now we r going by famitsu scores? cough mass effect.

eklineage

Famitsu never reviewed Mass Effect, that was just a fake review made by a cow. A problem is Mass Effect wasn't out in Japan at the time of the review (also I think it never came out over there). Also Famitsu scores are pretty bad, but they most often than not, overrate JRPGs so them giving White Knight Chronicles isn't a good sign (But I'm still probably going to get it)

thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#53 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts

[QUOTE="Mkavanaugh77"]Chalk up another flop for the PS3finalfantasy94

Yea cause americans and japanese review are the same score:roll:.

US usually gives lower to this type of game. :|
Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
Why don't we wait (yes, "just wait") until the game is released on western territories? Maybe Level 5 made a RPG oriented more to a western audience (that could be the reason for the low score), so maybe this game could actually get good reviews here. So let's wait a little.
3picuri3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 3picuri3
Member since 2006 • 9618 Posts
[QUOTE="IronBass"]Why don't we wait (yes, "just wait") until the game is released on western territories? Maybe Level 5 made a RPG oriented more to a western audience (that could be the reason for the low score), so maybe this game could actually get good reviews here. So let's wait a little.

have you seen the recent footage? i don't think i have to wait man, heh. does not look like the first trailer sony / f5 showed us *shocker*.. another case of empty hype imho. if i'm proven wrong i'll give you a cookie.
hayato_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 hayato_
Member since 2007 • 5165 Posts

[QUOTE="IronBass"]Why don't we wait (yes, "just wait") until the game is released on western territories? Maybe Level 5 made a RPG oriented more to a western audience (that could be the reason for the low score), so maybe this game could actually get good reviews here. So let's wait a little. 3picuri3
have you seen the recent footage? i don't think i have to wait man, heh. does not look like the first trailer sony / f5 showed us *shocker*.. another case of empty hype imho. if i'm proven wrong i'll give you a cookie.

I have and I can't wait. The battle system looks intriguing. I think they focused to much on the online though tbh, but whatever. Can't wait to get it rolling in the PS Triple