Which would YOU rather have? Grand Theft Auto 4 or a Okami 2? 0-0

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

johncraven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 johncraven
Member since 2006 • 1232 Posts
okami 2
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#52 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"] YOU DO NOT WANT THE GOVERMENT TELLING YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. Do not have kids if you are that stupid.

End of story.

shungokustasu
Don't be scared. The government is here to protect us. They not telling you how to raise your kids, just giving you tools on raising them right. In this day and age parents need lessons on raising a kid proper. Statistics show that this generation of kids are the most quick temper, short attention span kids in history. Gee, I wonder why?

If our president starts telling us how to raise our children....then we are in trouble. The end of times indeed. :)
Zuluking187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Zuluking187
Member since 2005 • 2561 Posts
GTA 4
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
GTA IV
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55 heretrix
Member since 2004 • 37881 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"] YOU DO NOT WANT THE GOVERMENT TELLING YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. Do not have kids if you are that stupid.

End of story.

shungokustasu
Don't be scared. The government is here to protect us. They not telling you how to raise your kids, just giving you tools on raising them right. In this day and age parents need lessons on raising a kid proper. Statistics show that this generation of kids are the most quick temper, short attention span kids in history. Gee, I wonder why?

I think you are just busting my chops. You better be kidding. I'm beginning to have some serious doubts about your intelligence..And I don't say that to flame you, but you can't possibly believe that children just started misbehaving and getting into trouble after videogames became commonplace in the home do you? I've seen you post before and I know you like to kid around so please tell me you are just busting my chops...Please?
gwarlito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 gwarlito
Member since 2005 • 1761 Posts
A second Okami in a heartbeat. GTA is the most OVERATED series of all time (and I own 2 of them currently). Both games are just dust collectors.
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="heretrix"] YOU DO NOT WANT THE GOVERMENT TELLING YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. Do not have kids if you are that stupid.

End of story.

heretrix

I think you are just busting my chops. You better be kidding. I'm beginning to have some serious doubts about your intelligence..And I don't say that to flame you, but you can't possibly believe that children just started misbehaving and getting into trouble after videogames became commonplace in the home do you? I've seen you post before and I know you like to kid around so please tell me you are just busting my chops...Please?

No, I'm not busting your chops. Also, I'm not saying just video games is the cause of this. It's the music, games, movies, and easy access to information. Please if you feel the need to flame me, go ahead. "You may not agree with me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question oneself and others".
Avatar image for realityillusion
realityillusion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 realityillusion
Member since 2006 • 1394 Posts
GTA 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Okami 2
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 heretrix
[QUOTE="heretrix"][QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="heretrix"] YOU DO NOT WANT THE GOVERMENT TELLING YOU HOW TO RAISE YOUR CHILDREN. Do not have kids if you are that stupid.

End of story.

shungokustasu

No, I'm not busting your chops. Also, I'm not saying just video games is the cause of this. It's the music, games, movies, and easy access to information. Please if you feel the need to flame me, go ahead. "You may not agree with me, but the highest form of human excellence is to question oneself and others".

That is unfortunate. And no I don't feel the need to flame you, I'm not really into that, but I disagree with you entirely.

I along with lots of my friends have seen some of the worst possible violence on film, and have played some of the most violent videogames, listened to highly questionable lyrics, and was raised in a high crime neighborhood..And you know what? Of all of the people I know that have been arrested, (trust me it's a lot) None were hardcore gamers. Most of them came from homes that couldn't even afford videogame systems.. You know what kids need more than some bobblehead whining about how bad videogames are? A BETTER EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM. Videogames don't have anything to do with that.

GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
I'm sure you know that clover studios is closed, the people that made Okami. Dosen't this tell you no Okami 2?
chicken008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 chicken008
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts
Okami.
renger6002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 renger6002
Member since 2004 • 4481 Posts
Okami 2, Grand theft auto is getting old...
shungokustasu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 shungokustasu
Member since 2004 • 7190 Posts
That is unfortunate. And no I don't feel the need to flame you, I'm not really into that, but I disagree with you entirely.

I along with lots of my friends have seen some of the worst possible violence on film, and have played some of the most violent videogames, listened to highly questionable lyrics, and was raised in a high crime neighborhood..And you know what? Of all of the people I know that have been arrested, (trust me it's a lot) None were hardcore gamers. Most of them came from homes that couldn't even afford videogame systems.. You know what kids need more than some bobblehead whining about how bad videogames are? A BETTER EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM. Videogames don't have anything to do with that.

heretrix
You know, we agree on the solution to make it better, but you think their are other reasons on why the kids are the way they are today. My good man, look no further than where do they get their knowledge from music, video games, and movies. Weather you believe it or not, it takes more than a parent to raise a child. It's the parents job to teach the child good and bad, justice and injustice. It's society job to maintain that balance.
heretrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 heretrix
[QUOTE="heretrix"] That is unfortunate. And no I don't feel the need to flame you, I'm not really into that, but I disagree with you entirely.

I along with lots of my friends have seen some of the worst possible violence on film, and have played some of the most violent videogames, listened to highly questionable lyrics, and was raised in a high crime neighborhood..And you know what? Of all of the people I know that have been arrested, (trust me it's a lot) None were hardcore gamers. Most of them came from homes that couldn't even afford videogame systems.. You know what kids need more than some bobblehead whining about how bad videogames are? A BETTER EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM. Videogames don't have anything to do with that.

shungokustasu

You know, we agree on the solution to make it better, but you think their are other reasons on why the kids are the way they are today. My good man, look no further than where do they get their knowledge from music, video games, and movies. Weather you believe it or not, it takes more than a parent to raise a child. It's the parents job to teach the child good and bad, justice and injustice. It's society job to maintain that balance.

I believe that there have always been good kids and bad kids and the difference between the 2 have always started at the home. The government has always looked for a scapegoat, It used to be comics and rock and roll, now it's rap music and videogames.

You notice I never said movies right? Haven't you noticed that movies never seem to get that stigma attached to them that other forms of media have, even though some movies contain the most vile subject matter and are exposed to children just as much as videogames are? In fact we have an actor that became President..Sure some movies are criticised but never the industry itself..Why? LOBBYISTS. The movie industry has a huge influence on the senate and that's why they never get in trouble. So why trust someone that can be bought, when you know they don't have your best interest at heart? I think your heart is in the right place though.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
[QUOTE="heretrix"] That is unfortunate. And no I don't feel the need to flame you, I'm not really into that, but I disagree with you entirely.

shungokustasu

I couldn't agree more. It is a shame when you see young girls going through anorexia because there favorite celebrity does it.

But....some parents are capable of raising there kids well. I was lucky, because I grew up with nice supporting parents that would back me up with whatever I wanted to do in life. My dad wanted me to go to school for something else, but he backed me up 100% when I went to WCCC for Journalism, and now I am going to AI for Media Arts & Animation.

All I needed in my life were my parents. I didn't look towards society or the government for the answers, or my life would have been ruined.

Gun-Unit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 Gun-Unit
Member since 2003 • 9866 Posts

shungokustasu

I disagree with games,movies and music having anything to do with how people act,infact theres been a new study saying how the parent treats the kids there first 2 years of there life is how they will be emotionly as an adult because thats when there brain has the largest growth and learn all there emotions during that time.So really games don't teach a kids to be aggressive,and i can be a example of that because i played games like Doom and all that as a kid and am far from aggressive.In actual fact i think games help out in letting people take out the aggressiveness on a game instead of saying them going out and taking it on real people,because even without games depending on how the kids been brough up there going to be aggressive or not no matter what.

You also gotta remember that this is a problem thats been around ever since humans been around inwhich there was no games,movies and bad music.People need to stop pointing and blaming things for its there fault,if a kid grows up aggressive it was the parents fault to begin with.If we had no games,movies and music this would still be a problem and parents would just point and blame something else.Sometimes i wonder when people will realize its there fault.

iunderstand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 iunderstand
Member since 2006 • 3201 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"][QUOTE="heretrix"] That is unfortunate. And no I don't feel the need to flame you, I'm not really into that, but I disagree with you entirely.

heretrix

I believe that there have always been good kids and bad kids and the difference between the 2 have always started at the home. The government has always looked for a scapegoat, It used to be comics and rock and roll, now it's rap music and videogames.

You notice I never said movies right? Haven't you noticed that movies never seem to get that stigma attached to them that other forms of media have, even though some movies contain the most vile subject matter and are exposed to children just as much as videogames are? In fact we have an actor that became President..Sure some movies are criticised but never the industry itself..Why? LOBBYISTS. The movie industry has a huge influence on the senate and that's why they never get in trouble. So why trust someone that can be bought, when you know they don't have your best interest at heart? I think your heart is in the right place though.

That and the tobacco industry. If you ever have any faith that our government is that concerned about protecting us look at how such a worthless addiction like smoking is still supported by the government. Unless there is a major stigma surrounding the issue from the majority of the population politicians won't bother to fight the issue, they're more concerned about keeping their jobs then doing the right thing.
DGM09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 DGM09
Member since 2003 • 432 Posts
Clover Studios closed, unfortunately. But I'd rather have another Okami than yet another GTA with the same, old formula yet again.
ssbfalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#69 ssbfalco
Member since 2005 • 1970 Posts
I'd love another Okami, that game was brilliant... GTA is fun yes, but it's a bit stale now...
Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
Okami 2 probably, I am getting tired of GTA. GTA4 better be good.
fartgorilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 fartgorilla
Member since 2005 • 785 Posts
You guys do know that clover studios is no more. And the developer team is split up. 2 are making there own companies, and one is on contract with Capcom.shungokustasu
Yeah, uber lame. I haven't played Okami yet, but I will someday. I just couldn't justify buying a PS2 the year the PS3 came out...and now I can't justify spending $600 on a PS3! Someday....
ssbfalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72 ssbfalco
Member since 2005 • 1970 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]You guys do know that clover studios is no more. And the developer team is split up. 2 are making there own companies, and one is on contract with Capcom.fartgorilla
Yeah, uber lame. I haven't played Okami yet, but I will someday. I just couldn't justify buying a PS2 the year the PS3 came out...and now I can't justify spending $600 on a PS3! Someday....

Well.. in about a year, you'll be able to buy a PC tha... Let me stop before I get modded again... But buy the actual game disc...
geist117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 geist117
Member since 2006 • 4419 Posts
Both, but if they ever made Okami 2 I'm sure it'd be right at home on the Wii. Infact I'm suprised Capcom hasn't ported it over to the Wii yet.
Rage010101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Rage010101
Member since 2006 • 5470 Posts
Okami! I got bored of the Grand Theft Auto series after playing vice city..it was they same crap all over again with just minor improvements. I got Liberty Stories for my psp for free and only played 30 minutes of it after realizing... "wait a minute wtf am I playing this rehash?!".. i didnt buy san andreas because again same crap just different city with minor improvements. the gta series are seriously for casuals now. its been milked and I dont see huge differences in future titles except for better graphics due to next gen hardware. I'd rather have originality like okami anyday!