Which console has the Biggest Badass?

• 72 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#51 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Kratos is just like the Prince of Persia in Warrior Within - someone who pretends to be badass and hardcore, yet just succeeds in being a character with zero depth, emotion, or feeling. He's just a walking stereotype.
Iamsmee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Iamsmee
Member since 2008 • 470 Posts

Travis Touchdown is one of the tops, he collects girly Japanese stuff, pats his cat while still kills hundreds just to get with a hot (French?) chick.

And of course saves his progress via toilet.

ujjval16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 ujjval16
Member since 2008 • 1669 Posts

[QUOTE="surrealnumber5"]

[QUOTE="-Snooze-"] Have you played God Of War? Since when does a badass cry and moan most of the game?-Snooze-

i played one and two, but not the psp one. cutting off a griffins wings when it is in flight, i am fine with. it is quick and gets the job of dispatching the foe done. slowly ripping off/out body parts does not appeal to me when in one tenth of the time he could have slashed the eye or cut off the head. i always thought of kratos as spartin, you know a well trained killing machine, not as a anime ****serial killer who is more likely to use bile as deodorant then brush his teath.

It's trying to appeal to pre-pubecent kids. And Cows said Gears of War was immature ...

And for some reason the kid's parents will buy the game.

Shafftehr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Shafftehr
Member since 2008 • 2889 Posts

You're absolutely right, I do not know a single thing about your posting history.

Play 4. Play all of 4. Your opinion may not change much, but it is much more serious than the previous games. There are the fantastical characters, sure, but the portrayal of Snake getting old and living and dying with it, it is very emotional and very well done, rivaling some films in my opinion. You should realize that to the medium of videogames, it is a huge step in what videogames have been previously percieved to be.

As for Planescape: Torment, I haven't played that, though I guess I should seeing as how it seems to be the only thing you enjoy in gaming. It sounds great, and I look forward to the day I play it.

Erik729
So what do I get if I play the last two games and find out that I dislike them both too? Though, I guess the one nice thing about the series is that it doesn't last long. Anyways, for someone who admits they don't know a single thing about my posting history, you are quick to say that PS:T seems to be the only thing I enjoy in gaming.
Avatar image for deactivated-652663614c5e5
deactivated-652663614c5e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-652663614c5e5
Member since 2005 • 2271 Posts

Kratos. no one else comes close. not saying the other characters arent good. but when it comes to badasses, Kratos is No.1.

aero250

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 aero250
Member since 2009 • 3613 Posts
[QUOTE="Couth_"]

I'm not into God of War that much but seriously, it's not even close

wow now that is badass.
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

Kratos

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
The PS3 has the biggest badass (Kratos), and the biggest dumbass (those that played KZ2 will probably agree), Rico from KZ2.
haziqonfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#59 haziqonfire
Member since 2005 • 36390 Posts
Kratos > all. Kratos is just such a good character.
NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

[QUOTE="Mr_Apple_Soup"]

[QUOTE="Erik729"]

He might "define" it, but it would be the above characters he would be talking about.

Erik729

well in that respect, the topic title is "Which console has the Biggest Badass"

when mario gets a super mushroom, he is quite literally the "Biggest"

Touche

I'd say Kratos is bigger when fighting Ares. :D

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

Im pretty sure Solid Snake is the definition of badass. Hates authority, doesn't listen to anyone, never gives up, not to mention kicks some serious arse. Kratos is definitely cool, but not a badass.

Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#62 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts

Im pretty sure Solid Snake is the definition of badass. Hates authority, doesn't listen to anyone, never gives up, not to mention kicks some serious arse. Kratos is definitely cool, but not a badass.

h575309

Among many other badass things, Kratos RIPPED A GUY'S HEAD OFF. If that doesn't qualify as something badass I don't know what will.

surrealnumber5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 surrealnumber5
Member since 2008 • 23044 Posts

[QUOTE="h575309"]

Doolz2024

Among many other badass things, Kratos RIPPED A GUY'S HEAD OFF. If that doesn't qualify as something badass I don't know what will.

damn so the guy from manhunt must be god!
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Max Payne, he's multiplat ;)
Jono789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65 Jono789
Member since 2009 • 2118 Posts

Ps3.... just wins. Its got Noby Noby boy!

g0ddyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 g0ddyX
Member since 2005 • 3914 Posts

There are some really good characters, but one that has it all, is DANTE.

He is the very meaning of badass in the Devil may cry franchise, even his brother, VERGIL is.

dante
vergil

Other best badass characters are these also.

Sephiroth
sephiroth

Ryu Hayubusa
Kratos
Master Chief

Marcus
Solid Snake
Big Boss

Raiden
Scorpion
scorpion

Kazuya

kazuya

Max Payne
Hitman guy
Gordon Freeman
Wesker
Riddick
Assasains Creed character, Altair

And Hail to the King
Duke Nukem

CASE CLOSED...if you dont like any one of these, stick to kirby. k

Rougehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Rougehunter
Member since 2004 • 5873 Posts

[QUOTE="h575309"]

Doolz2024

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAwbzf9WdE4, fast foward to 0:44

h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts
[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]

[QUOTE="h575309"]

i just think thats gory.
Erik729

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Erik729
Member since 2006 • 1474 Posts

[QUOTE="Erik729"]

You're absolutely right, I do not know a single thing about your posting history.

Play 4. Play all of 4. Your opinion may not change much, but it is much more serious than the previous games. There are the fantastical characters, sure, but the portrayal of Snake getting old and living and dying with it, it is very emotional and very well done, rivaling some films in my opinion. You should realize that to the medium of videogames, it is a huge step in what videogames have been previously percieved to be.

As for Planescape: Torment, I haven't played that, though I guess I should seeing as how it seems to be the only thing you enjoy in gaming. It sounds great, and I look forward to the day I play it.

Shafftehr

So what do I get if I play the last two games and find out that I dislike them both too? Though, I guess the one nice thing about the series is that it doesn't last long. Anyways, for someone who admits they don't know a single thing about my posting history, you are quick to say that PS:T seems to be the only thing I enjoy in gaming.

I said "your opinion may not change much," because you may not want it to change, I don't know; however, I am trying to tell you that they are very different from 1 and 2 while still maintaining the feel of MGS. I'm not quite sure what you mean when you say "one nice thing about the series is that it doesn't last long." MGS3 took me about 20 hours to beat, and MGS4 took me 30 hours, and I replayed both of them multiple times, totaling over 100 hours of gameplay, and finding something new in the game each time. Perhaps it is not your type of game, which is fine, but 3 and 4 have very emotional sequences, and contain some of the best moments in gaming.

As for the last statement you made, the last 4-5 posts you have responded to me with, the only game you have mentioned is Planescape. And it is your sig.

So, I fibbed a little, I do know about the last 4-5 posts of your posting history.

IIRS3II_H1TMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 IIRS3II_H1TMAN
Member since 2009 • 568 Posts
360 - Master Cheif/Marcus Fenix
wackyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#71 wackyum
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts

Let's see what we have here:

I have not included all, because I can't remember all of them right now. If I get time later, I'll keep on updating this post.

Hitman will remain one badass forever

Hitman agent 47

Prince of Persia

Prince of Persia

MasterChief is different and we all love him

Master Chief is the Master of All

Leon S. Kennedy in Resident Evil 4

Leon Kennedy

Dante in Devil May Cry 3

Dante guns and sword

Liu Kang from Mortal Kombat

Liu Kang

Double Dragon's Double Trouble

double dragon double trouble

Bill Rizer and Lance Bean kick ass in Contra

contra

Max Payne causes real PITAss to all against him in the Noir York City.

Max Payne is a pain in the ass for all badasses

Kratos wins the war here and becomes the God of all Badasses!

Kratos - God of all badasses

walkingdream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 walkingdream
Member since 2009 • 4883 Posts
MC Would kill all of them with ease.....well expect maybe kratos who would give a fair fight Gotta love a 7 foot 5 Super Solider who has been in military training since he was 6 and many operations such as Making his Bones nearly unbreakble:D